Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Anambra State Fire Service(photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Fire Service(photos) (29237 Views)

Mile 2 Fire Situation Report: Lagos State Fire & Rescue Service / Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service / Onitsha Fire: Governor Obiano Visits Anambra State Fire Service Command, (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
Richb44:
Fool I thought you said soludo Is a useless man and he's not working now your a fan, your so foolish

Fool can you show me where I said so
Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Chiefpriestt: 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
helinues:

Give this tomdick measuring some space. How many states is Anambra better than off , that you are pithing her with others.

Which kind of bad publicity are you making for Anambra?

You too like petty gossiping aswear
You talking about being petty ? You're the most petty human roaming this earth

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Kcdojoto(m): 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
kernniejay:

Because you people are more familiar with Lagos so we don't like to talk about what you don't know. Or do you know the level of development in Ogun or Oyo or Osun States?
stick to your state then, and stop comparing Anambra that has no seaport, not former capital territory with Lagos
Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by hammerFC: 10:08am On Jul 21, 2023

THEY ARE FCCUKING UP THEIR OWN HARD WORK.

IF YOU DO A DRAINAGE COVER, YOU BUILD A SEPARATE PEDESTRIAN WORK WAY ON THE SIDE AND ERECT BARRIERS TO ENSURE CARS DONT PARK OR CLIMB THE DRAINAGE COVER.

ANYI GA TUBA ANYA NA ALA.

KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN, BECAUSE IT IS THE SMLL BITS YOU MISS THAT WILL RENDER THE POJECT USELESS IN THE LONGRUN.

E.G. IN THAT VIDEO, WE CREATE PEDESTRIAN WORK WAY BY THE GRASS AND ALLOW MORE GRASS TO THE LEFT FOR MORE TREES.

SEE MY PICTURES

ON THE ROAD BUILD STONE BARRIERS AS BELOW TO KEEP THE CARS OFF THE DRAINAGE.

DONT FORGET CCTV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHj-DRSPV6g

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by hammerFC: 10:34am On Jul 21, 2023
HOW STRONG IS THAT GRAIN COVER, THEY WILL USE CAR AND LORRY TO CLIMB IT AND DESTROY IT.

WE CANNOT CONTINUE TO DO ONE THING, BECAUSE WE DID NOT DO IT WELL.

MY PEOPLE, ACTIVATE YOUR BRAIN, BIKO NU...

I THINK THE SQUARE BARRIER OR THE CIRCULAR BARRIER WILL LOOK NICE IN FRONT OF THE DRAINAGE.

IT SHOULD BE HIGH ENOUGH TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO CARS THAT GO NEAR THE DRAINAGE.

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2023
post=124198195:

Even with the sit at home they are doing better than your state in all ramifications

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design / Ex-Army Chief, Buratai Lobbies Beninese Government To Extradite Sunday Igboho / Dino Melaye's Parents In The 80s (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.