Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Anambra State Fire Service(photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Fire Service(photos) (29236 Views)

Mile 2 Fire Situation Report: Lagos State Fire & Rescue Service / Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service / Onitsha Fire: Governor Obiano Visits Anambra State Fire Service Command, (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Alexis11: 11:01am On Jul 04, 2023
theophorus:
Just yesterday I saw one of your post and asked myself why do you do this comparison and Measurement thing?

See ehn, if na the state Govt employ you, it means dey have Very Big Problem. But if na you employ yourself Kai Odikwa very serious ooo.

Worst na if na like this all of una people dey think, it means...

They suffer from chronic low self esteem. That's why.
Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by AwkaFinest: 11:02am On Jul 04, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

A federal fire service that came from Abuja that morning??😏

Make una get shame nah🤭🫣

I can see that you are beyond blind. Even the inscription of Federal fire service on the truck is visible to the blind.
Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by AwkaFinest: 11:07am On Jul 04, 2023
porthouse7:
I guess they returned it to where they leased it, if not why Dem come bring molue to off fire

If you ask me, na who I go ask? Showing us pictures while in reality these trucks were nowhere to be found when needed.

We don suffer for this Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by nedu666: 11:08am On Jul 04, 2023
post=124203526:

Otondo IGR doesn't measure economy,GDP does, Anambra economy is informal sector driven economy, more 90% of the state economy is in the hands of indigenous, state IGR is just tax by state government

U dey mind dem. Govt will tax them 100 naira, spend 2 naira on project, 8 naira on propaganda, embezzle the remaining 90%. Then hire mumu people to start shouting our igr is greater than yours.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Khyrvxjzy: 11:11am On Jul 04, 2023
nedu666:

Your life is meaningless if you don't talk about lgbos. Check all your comments, they are about lgbos

i enjoy how u guys are been reduced to nothing and been killed
Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by nedu666: 11:15am On Jul 04, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

i enjoy how u guys are been reduced to nothing and been killed

Cry cry baby. Can't do, can't sleep, can't work without lgbos. Loser. If people don't talk about you, then you are nothing. Nobody envys a failure. Without lgbos u are nothing. Even your next 100 comments is going to be about lgbos. Losers

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 11:17am On Jul 04, 2023
nedu666:

U dey mind dem. Govt will tax them 100 naira, spend 2 naira on project, 8 naira on propaganda, embezzle the remaining 90%. Then hire mumu people to start shouting our igr is greater than yours.
Serious they way this guys reasons are something else, they jubilate once their governors push the propaganda of high IGR they are making with nothing to show still they're most indebted states

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 04, 2023
post=124201741:

We don't live fake life
The company official Website

https://www.ziegler.de/en/news-info/three-new-z6-for-airport-in-nigeria

Google the name of the fire trucks to know that the so called website extracted the images from thence.
Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by EmmaLege: 11:20am On Jul 04, 2023
beautiful cool
Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by a4cube: 11:20am On Jul 04, 2023
kernniejay:

I don't have your time either but let me just give you the little I can spare. You people are mere attention seekers. If he really wants to appreciate the development in Anambra, he doesn't have to spite the whole country except he believes that Anambra is under another country, most likely Biafra which is still the basis for incessant blood sheds in the East. We all saw the launching of Intra-state rail line services in Lagos as well as Electric buses for public transport and nobody pitched Lagos against Nigeria. The same Lagos recently patronized Innoson on supply of BRT buses and heaven did not fall. The world sees all the states in Nigeria as one country, hence the Global ranking we have been placed in respective parameters regardless of whether North or South, but here within the country, we hate eachother and like to bully one another because the government has successfully employed a divide and rule principle among us. Your rulers are united by corruption and greed irrespective of their tribes and you are divided by ethnic and religion, keep it up.
This novel from someone that gat no time. Wow.😁😄😃😀. I did not even read cos I know it will be bunkum as always.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by eTen94(m): 11:20am On Jul 04, 2023
No be to show us pictures, call them for emergency wether Dem go get water

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by mdimefields: 11:23am On Jul 04, 2023
theophorus:
Just yesterday I saw one of your post and asked myself why do you do this comparison and Measurement thing?

See ehn, if na the state Govt employ you, it means dey have Very Big Problem. But if na you employ yourself Kai Odikwa very serious ooo.

Worst na if na like this all of una people dey think, it means...
Don't be selective in your judgement. Observe how a post mocking Anambra Fire Service made a front page. It was started by Kemi on Facebook. I was surprised when it made front page here. There is nothing wrong for him to correct the mis information.
I wonder why Anambra is getting these myriads of attack. I hope this is not connected to Peter Obi

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 11:34am On Jul 04, 2023
Okealaaye:

Google the name of the fire trucks to know that the so called website extracted the images from thence.
Are you dataless to watch the video
Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by 77up(m): 11:39am On Jul 04, 2023
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by FireUpNow(m): 11:47am On Jul 04, 2023
Nor be by photos poo. Will they respond when called upon?

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Morphinne: 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
Congratulations and go morning. It’s good you’ve finally woken up from your deep hibernation. At least, Delta state fire service can rest now 🤣🤣😂

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by kernniejay(m): 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Shame don catch you, when you were saying rubbish about Anambra not having a fire truck wetin happen? Now dem don Shame you with pictures you don change mouth to UGM, hahaha

Your Shame dey catch me
Go back and read my first comment to know how UGM or Biafra came into the discussion. Meanwhile, apart from fire trucks, what other achievement can you point to in Anambra? Shameless baby factory tool.
Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ttalk:

When I saw the topic I was like whaoo, is now a changed person until I came to the body of the post to see his needless comparison.

Whoever knows this guy should advise him to undertake a course in Promotion and Publicity as all his effort is antithetical to the same image he's trying to laud.

Bushman sits his ass in Lagos and is busy lauding a 1990 standard as a project in 2023. If e sure for you to relocate to your Anambra, a bi na Anambra government own where you work in Lagos?
lol I was agreeing with you until the last paragraph. Lagos contains just about 15% of Nigeria. The remaining 85% live elsewhere. Understand this when next you have the urge to tell people online who's location you don't know to leave lagos
Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by kernniejay(m): 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
Kcdojoto:
Your father left nyash didn't you see a post yesterday? That was meant to mock Anambra? It's only when a post that goes against Anambra that you guys will remember that Anambra is home billionaires, developers ( in a mockery way) go and rest if you don't like the post jump and pass
I wont blame you cos na pig bleeped ur mama before she born you, na the reason why to mention another person father no fear u. You mannerless, untrained, useless bastards littering everywhere.
Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Shellsploit: 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
Anambra state fire service while soprano hotel in nkwelle axis was razed down with fire yesterday

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by kernniejay(m): 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
Kcdojoto:
Why is it that whenever a yoruba person want to talk about their achievements in their region, they will mention Lagos.
Does it mean that all the yourbas are lagosians?
I just want to know because I'm confused
Because you people are more familiar with Lagos so we don't like to talk about what you don't know. Or do you know the level of development in Ogun or Oyo or Osun States?
Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2023
kernniejay:

Because you people are more familiar with Lagos so we don't like to talk about what you don't know. Or do you know the level of development in Ogun or Oyo or Osun States?
There is no development going on in those mud enclaves
Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Sweetrosie(f): 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
kernniejay:

Go back and read my first comment to know how UGM or Biafra came into the discussion. Meanwhile, apart from fire trucks, what other achievement can you point to in Anambra? Shameless baby factory tool.

Nothing dey oo, no houses nothing nothing.

We just dey hop from one tree to another here
Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Richb44: 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
Fool I thought you said soludo Is a useless man and he's not working now your a fan, your so foolish

post=124198039:

Show me the fire truck in your state, Anambra is giving you guys sleepless night that is why you guys now focus on the state

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by kernniejay(m): 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
SemperFid:

Unknown gun men kill people in South east
Known gun men killed people in owo and rccg.

Difference is one is known the other is unknown abi?
You are wrong. The difference is that the Unknown Gun Men in the east have now become Unknown Government because they are now in power in eastern states and they make the law in the east. When your unknown government declares a sit at home, no easterner dare disobey them, not even your so-called elected governors can disobey. Keep any other question or comment to yourself, I'm outta here.
Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by plaindealer: 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
Fire Fire..

Mai ruwa to the rescue...

Anambra no even fit survive as a local government..

Developers don suffer.

grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by kernniejay(m): 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
Shellsploit:
Anambra state fire service while soprano hotel in nkwelle axis was razed down with fire yesterday
The fire trucks and personnel are only meant for taking photos and all the paparrazi to deceive people like Anambra10000thSon, after that they move the trucks back to where they belong and everybody goes back to their baby factories.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by SemperFid: 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
kernniejay:

You are wrong. The difference is that the Unknown Gun Men in the east have now become Unknown Government because they are now in power in eastern states and they make the law in the east. When your unknown government declares a sit at home, no easterner dare disobey them, not even your so-called elected governors can disobey. Keep any other question or comment to yourself, I'm outta here.

So the known gun men in the west what did they bcom man?
Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Jcoleworld911: 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
AwkaFinest:

I can see that you are beyond blind. Even the inscription of Federal fire service on the truck is visible to the blind.

You imbecil&, is the fire truck coming from River state

Don’t you know that fg distribute fire trucks to states?

You don’t even worth my mention aturu ikwerre
Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
post=124197130:
Anambra state is now giving them sleepless night, while the economy is nose diving
Photoshoot.

Yet you won't be there on site.

People had to bring water-tanker to help the situation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by AwkaFinest: 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
kernniejay:

The fire trucks and personnel are only meant for taking photos and all the paparrazi to deceive people like Anambra10000thSon, after that they move the trucks back to where they belong and everybody goes back to their baby factories.

grin grin grin

Nwanem take it easy on us. Our Anambra is a sh*th*le, don't make it worse. There was fire outbreak even as at yesterday. But these photoshopped fire fighting trucks were nowhere to be found.

Chino and his multiple handles here like , jcoleworld911 and the like are here defending nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by kernniejay(m): 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
AwkaFinest:

grin grin grin

Nwanem take it easy on us. Our Anambra is a sh*th*le, don't make it worse. There was fire outbreak even as at yesterday. But these photoshopped fire fighting trucks were nowhere to be found.

Chino and his multiple handles here like , jcoleworld911 and the like are here defending nonsense.
Hehehehe... I'm not sure you are from Anambra, you may not even be Igbo sef, you are just using that your moniker to make jest of we Ndigbos, abeg no expose our yansh again, e don do grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design / Ex-Army Chief, Buratai Lobbies Beninese Government To Extradite Sunday Igboho / Dino Melaye's Parents In The 80s (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.