Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Anambra State Fire Service(photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Fire Service(photos) (29235 Views)

Mile 2 Fire Situation Report: Lagos State Fire & Rescue Service / Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service / Onitsha Fire: Governor Obiano Visits Anambra State Fire Service Command, (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:55am On Jul 04, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/

What good are the pictures when Delta State Fire Department is always the first responder in Onitsha fire incidents? I have never heard of Anambra Fire Service effectively deal with any fire situation. It has been one excuse of the other.

/
Onitsha and Asaba are just like twin cities you can trek from Onitsha to Asaba many Onitsha business men live in Asaba
Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by AfonjaConehead: 9:56am On Jul 04, 2023
theophorus:
Just yesterday I saw one of your post and asked myself why do you do this comparison and Measurement thing?

See ehn, if na the state Govt employ you, it means dey have Very Big Problem. But if na you employ yourself Kai Odikwa very serious ooo.

Worst na if na like this all of una people dey think, it means...
Shut up your mouth, hypocrite...all the busy bodies doing Igbo affairs,Igbo this Igbo that everyday on here,what have you said to them!?? I'm even sure you are one of them.
One johnBULL made a false thread on Anambra fire services with a tipper tanker for the supposed fire water tanker and you all were making mockery albeit of yourselves....
You all suddenly went mute when the truth and true picture came out!
Shameless people.

Those Yoruba people with their thread claiming to be the most educated and most skullarship grin that's almost running on 300 pages of pure lunacy,have you said anything like this there?! Shior

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by GeneralPula: 9:57am On Jul 04, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

A federal fire service that came from Abuja that morning??😏

Make una get shame nahđŸ€­đŸ«Ł
I think every state has this..

Check this image well. You’ll see federal fire fighter..

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by ziondaughter247: 9:58am On Jul 04, 2023
kernniejay:

I don't know why you people have this mentality of "We against them" whereas you are your own enemies, or do think UGM came from Taraba or Maiduguri or Ekiti or Sapele? Instead of you to celebrate your Fire Service in peace, must you bring Nigeria and other states including other South East states against your beloved Anambra? Fire Service that Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and some other states have upgraded since and moved on, Anambra just woke up and you wont let the internet rest. Who do you like this and what is your problem gan gan?

Are you minding the braggart?? Lagos and Ogun fire service are doing a great job.. this is how they are. It is only low self esteem that can cause this..The need to always assert oneself.. And there is nothing absolutely spectacular about these photos
 it looks very mediocre to me

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 10:03am On Jul 04, 2023
Alliswell248:

Is this an achievement?
Would this make millions of your people in South west returned home?
Tell us what your Pandora fraud candidate is doing about the sit at home in your state?
Coward, Simon Ekpa is using your heads from far away Finland.
With the sit at home Anambra and Imo still have bigger economy

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 10:05am On Jul 04, 2023
GeneralPula:

Anambra state has federal fire service so what's wrong with federal fire service helping Don't you have federal fire service in your state

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by kellyjoesteve: 10:06am On Jul 04, 2023
you dey wicked I don't laugh tire

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Shikini: 10:07am On Jul 04, 2023
Lovely
Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Sultty(m): 10:09am On Jul 04, 2023
Where was it when soprom hotel caught fire??
Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Kcdojoto(m): 10:11am On Jul 04, 2023
kernniejay:

I don't know why you people have this mentality of "We against them" whereas you are your own enemies, or do think UGM came from Taraba or Maiduguri or Ekiti or Sapele? Instead of you to celebrate your Fire Service in peace, must you bring Nigeria and other states including other South East states against your beloved Anambra? Fire Service that Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and some other states have upgraded since and moved on, Anambra just woke up and you wont let the internet rest. Who do you like this and what is your problem gan gan?
Your father left nyash didn't you see a post yesterday? That was meant to mock Anambra? It's only when a post that goes against Anambra that you guys will remember that Anambra is home billionaires, developers ( in a mockery way) go and rest if you don't like the post jump and pass

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Jcoleworld911: 10:13am On Jul 04, 2023
GeneralPula:

So, Anambra should throw away theirs because of what??

Fg used to share fire trucks 🚒 to all the states in the federation, that’s Anambra own

It’s still our own, is still Anambra own

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by GeneralPula: 10:15am On Jul 04, 2023
post=124202094:

Anambra state has federal fire service so what's wrong with federal fire service helping Don't you have federal fire service in your state
That’s not the subject of the matter..

Read the guy I quoted..

He didn’t believe it was a federal fire fighter and I was just letting him know..
Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by GeneralPula: 10:17am On Jul 04, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

So, Anambra should throw away theirs because of what??

Fg used to share fire trucks 🚒 to all the states in the federation, that’s Anambra own

It’s still our own, is still Anambra own
This isn’t the subject of the matter. Stop twisting it..

This was what you said initially below and I was just letting you know! I never claimed otherwise!

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Gamesmart: 10:17am On Jul 04, 2023
This is what you get when you finally elect a governor with a brain.

I look forward to what Otti will do.

Imo people were foolishly electing statue-builder.
Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by ariesbull: 10:19am On Jul 04, 2023
theophorus:
Just yesterday I saw one of your post and asked myself why do you do this comparison and Measurement thing?

See ehn, if na the state Govt employ you, it means dey have Very Big Problem. But if na you employ yourself Kai Odikwa very serious ooo.

go and measure your own dick

Everyone is free

He is advertising his state so that investors can be attracted

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Khyrvxjzy: 10:20am On Jul 04, 2023
theophorus:

no b only naija or yoruba ibo dey compare with ibo wey dey compare with russia in missile abi u no see d missle news

ibo amaka
Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Khyrvxjzy: 10:24am On Jul 04, 2023
post=124198039:

Show me the fire truck in your state, Anambra is giving you guys sleepless night that is why you guys now focus on the state

soon u will be talking only to yourself on this forum because everyone will move pass bigotry and unite for better standard of living

you poverty stinking region
Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Amah70: 10:24am On Jul 04, 2023
Imo State Fire Service Station in Orlu, the 2nd largest city in Imo State. Photos Courtesy of LindaIkeji blog.
Fire Service Station exists only in the state capital.
The APC government of Imo state enjoys the show.

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Khyrvxjzy: 10:26am On Jul 04, 2023
post=124198195:

Even with the sit at home they are doing better than your state in all ramifications

how is east doing better than west, you wretched region

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Josephkabila12: 10:27am On Jul 04, 2023
You have fire trucks but Delta state fire service and old tanker truck dey quench fire for u, continue to deceive yourself and your tribe

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Kcdojoto(m): 10:27am On Jul 04, 2023
kernniejay:

I don't have your time either but let me just give you the little I can spare. You people are mere attention seekers. If he really wants to appreciate the development in Anambra, he doesn't have to spite the whole country except he believes that Anambra is under another country, most likely Biafra which is still the basis for incessant blood sheds in the East. We all saw the launching of Intra-state rail line services in Lagos as well as Electric buses for public transport and nobody pitched Lagos against Nigeria. The same Lagos recently patronized Innoson on supply of BRT buses and heaven did not fall. The world sees all the states in Nigeria as one country, hence the Global ranking we have been placed in respective parameters regardless of whether North or South, but here within the country, we hate eachother and like to bully one another because the government has successfully employed a divide and rule principle among us. Your rulers are united by corruption and greed irrespective of their tribes and you are divided by ethnic and religion, keep it up.
Why is it that whenever a yoruba person want to talk about their achievements in their region, they will mention Lagos.
Does it mean that all the yourbas are lagosians?
I just want to know because I'm confused

5 Likes

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by nedu666: 10:27am On Jul 04, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

soon u will be talking only to yourself on this forum because everyone will move pass bigotry and unite for better standard of living

you poverty stinking region

Your life is meaningless if you don't talk about lgbos. Check all your comments, they are about lgbos

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by nedu666: 10:30am On Jul 04, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

Shut up your mouth, hypocrite...all the busy bodies doing Igbo affairs,Igbo this Igbo that everyday on here,what have you said to them!?? I'm even sure you are one of them.
One johnBULL made a false thread on Anambra fire services with a tipper tanker for the supposed fire water tanker and you all were making mockery albeit of yourselves....
You all suddenly went mute when the truth and true picture came out!
Shameless people.

Those Yoruba people with their thread claiming to be the most educated and most skullarship grin that's almost running on 300 pages of pure lunacy,have you said anything like this there?! Shior

U dey mind the morons. They are mad that dey burst their propanganda with pictures not words. If not by 10a.m this morning, you would have seen 25 threads of anambra fire service using tanker. Fools

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Germi9: 10:38am On Jul 04, 2023
Nigerians and mediocrity
Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Tochi3(m): 10:44am On Jul 04, 2023
nedu666:
@ you are doing a great job bursting the lies of these idiots. Anytime u appear, those idiots start shouting stop the comparison, wat of ugm, u are suffer from complex. But when the idiots are running fake propaganda, e dey sweet them. Continue to slap those idiots with facts
I dey tell you. @ is a pain in their ass. They hate him so much thesame way they hate & have bitter jealousy about Ndigbo.

He is destroyimg those expressway propaganda, lies & deceit fom Ibadan to Lagos passed down from owambe Generation to generation grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Alliswell248: 10:44am On Jul 04, 2023
post=124202045:

With the sit at home Anambra and Imo still have bigger economy

The same Anambra we heard could not generate 3billion naira as igr in a month. Or you want to prove you are not aware?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by MrColdsweat: 10:48am On Jul 04, 2023
Alliswell248:

Is this an achievement?
Would this make millions of your people in South west returned home?
Tell us what your Pandora fraud candidate is doing about the sit at home in your state?
Coward, Simon Ekpa is using your heads from far away Finland.
The people of SE constantly return home, that is why they are able to build homes and develop their villages.

Meanwhile, show us pictures of your home in ogbomoso....

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Couldntfigurean: 10:48am On Jul 04, 2023
Thank God for internet and the limitless free information online
If not,Yoruba ronus would be misinforming and “deforming” people like they did back then when there were no internets and they(yourba propagandists) were the only source of informations

And their peacemaking brothers won’t see them now that they are celebrating a tragedy because it happened in Anambra where there nemesis(Obi) hails from
No problem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Fire Service(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 11:01am On Jul 04, 2023
Alliswell248:

The same Anambra we heard could not generate 3billion naira as igr in a month. Or you want to prove you are not aware?
Otondo IGR doesn't measure economy,GDP does, Anambra economy is informal sector driven economy, more 90% of the state economy is in the hands of indigenous, state IGR is just tax by state government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Army Displays Shekau's Flag & Qu'ran Recovered By Troops In Sambisa / Abuja Metro Station: It Will Be Disastrous For Me – Wike Condemns Project Design / Dino Melaye's Parents In The 80s (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.