Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result (89877 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Buliwyf: 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
GerogeI:

Let me not humour you having already referenced you to the Privacy and Data protection act. Maybe you also do not know that -The right to privacy or private life is enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (Article 12).

Why not show me the rule that says JAMB can?

This guy just no get point. Lol. I am done with you.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Gbadebo19(m): 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

A fraudulent nincompoop defending his fraudulent bitch.

That girl is a fraudulent witch and she must rot in jail.

#JailMmesoma
Sorry, it can't trend. Try another line.
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Raf4: 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ihengwu:
Its wicked to accuse this little girl of forgery without investigation. What if she turns out to be innocent?

Her parents should be held responsible for the mess.
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by GerogeI(m): 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
mastermaestro:

You chose to ignore the 'release' part of it. Clownish boy, I can't help you. Besides, there is nothing sensitive about what JAMB made public.

Am sure you know release simply means to hold as valid. And withold means to hold as invalid or pending.
Are you a JAMB staff. How were you recruited? For you to think result release means online publication, it must be one of those quota system backdoor recruitment.

If JAMB truly published copies of this young lady's result to the public- that is a human right violation that goes even beyond Nigeria's constitution to international treaty. They can be sued not just in Nigeria, but also in ECOWAS Court, reported to UN General Assembly. Flagged to UNICEF.

In fact at this point the little girl does not even need Scholarship because she can apply for protection to any other country of the world, against clearly publicized Authority aggression and they will respond fast to protect a child. Do the Idiots at JAMB understand the ramifications of what they are doing.

This is why Nigeria is failing in everything, unqualified people maning posts of responsibility based on ethinic sentiments and nepotisim.
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Gbadebo19(m): 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
I only pity people who take u serious with d rubbish on your signature, I will prefer to give my work to a vulcanizer than someone like u with your level of reasoning

Person wey never chop dey call me lowlife, if I wan deal with u na to just call u say I wan give u work n I wan see u in person then add to your misery’s by dealing with u

But I will not tow that path, what will I gain from punishing a man already punished by d devil
Omo, see idiot. You think i am your level that take 30,000 naira for a project? As if you even have 10k in your account. "Online rich man" that is using free 10mb that MTN dashed him to say nonsense.
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Jayhome24: 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
bennybuhari:
That's wrong! I thought they said DSS is still conducting an investigation. If anything happens to that young girl, there will be serious consequences

Pls is not the time to be talking nonsense. Serious consequence from who, you or who

Pls get out here biko, we are trying to solve this problem so this little girl can be free with her life you are here shouting consequence my a s s. The innocent girl detained and impregnated by DSS for labelling her ipob spy pls what did you do about it or which consequence follows it?

Plsss Park somewhere biko make we see road...
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by johnjose68: 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2023
sogodihno:
It is ibo people that will finally destroy this girl completely, if this has happened to any Yoruba or hausa girl, it won't have fester to this stage.

The victim mentality of ibos is the reason why jamb is going all the way to prove themselves.

At the end of the day, it is the girl and his family that will suffer it.

Her tribe men, should continue the victim mentality

You just nailed it. Those people can play victim card die...

They were not initially aware that the highest scorer is still from Anambra...that is the reason they were cursing and abusing and making phools of themselves.

Somebody forged jamb result and the chestbeaters are claiming she has been very brilliant in the past angry Imagine their stewpid submission

A so called brilliant girl who is sitting for JAMB at 19 grin when averagely brilliant chaps are gaining admission at 16 and 17.

Out of 1.6 million candidates that sat for the exam, only the Ms Forger has a different template for result!!!!!! Haba!!!!

Are I.pobian from amoebic generation? shocked

Imagine if she is from the South West, they would have been calling her different kind of names and abusing the omoluabis.

Ms Forger even forge her result from the 2021 result of a person of Yoruba origin

1 Like

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by GerogeI(m): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2023
Buliwyf:

This guy just no get point. Lol. I am done with you.

You are done mainly because you did not know right to privacy is a human right that is guaranteed by the consitution and United Nation's International Charter to which Nigeria is a signatory.
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by BreconHills(m): 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
Kukutenla:

What is the business of embassies with magic centres?
That same ikoyi registry is a beehive of corruption yet their certificates are accepted by embassies.

You're right that Jamb has a right to defend itself but they shouldn't have made it a media circus. They should have gotten the girl to come to their office with the result, authenticate, investigate any fraud and those involved, then write to all those who might have offered rewards or scholarships about the fraud (if any).
With what just happened, even if the result is fake and the girl an innocent victim of a syndicate, her image has been tarnished at such young age.
Tact should have been more employed

Let me disabuse your mind as someone that has previously worked very closely with Western embassies. Knowledge of the oddities of the local ranks very high on the priorities of embassies. If your records show that you have attended an institution prone to cheating the scoring system will mark you down if you happen to be seeking an educational visa.

Regarding the girl. It was the girls advisors that took her into the public domain. And jamb needed to respond in the same domain. If her image is tarnished that is nobodies fault. The state or any of its organs does not owe her a duty to be silent in the face of accusation. This is mot a rape or molestation case. This is a fraud case. If she had been advised to go to the Jamb office instead of doing social media videos, this could have been avoided. Once she brought jamb into public disrepute jamb had no choice but to run her records including phone records of her interrogation of the ussd database.

The criminals behind her will be caught.

I am surprised that no one appears to be sorry for the Anambra girl that actually was the highest performer in these exams. This was her moment and its been cruelly snatched from her by villains because everytime she remembers her achievement it will come with the baggage of this affair.

People should spare a thought gor her. It was only after she was announced as best performer that this other hirl and her advisors came out of the wood work.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by eyinjuege: 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
Either of her parents or relatives may be a worker at Innoson, and tried to get a scholarship from there any way possible
They should drill her parents well.
She's too young to be this diabolical and she's an intelligent girl
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Alliswell248: 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
zinaunreal:

You keep living in this country with a deluded mentality that just because they are an institution they cannot manipulate anything and yet you have bola Tinubu as a president and you're buying fuel for over 500 a litre. Next time quote your generations that lack common sense , fall behind lies and keep enjoy suffering.... cheap fool

Sore loser suffering from post election loss stress disorder.
Fake developers.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by johnjose68: 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
brainycaleb:
You guys are just being stuck in a tribally bigoted loop that you all fail to ask critical and important questions like...

●How in the name of Hell and Heaven could she, an underage, a minor be able to afford the money for fraudulent result Upgrade, especially in this economy?

●If her parents sponsored the upgrade, don't you think they'd want it all to be low key?

●If she could afford the upgrade per se, would she be stupid enough to call attention to herself?

Let us all learn to critically assess situations before we spit nonsense we would later regret.

Your response just revealed you as one of those news headlines reader that rush to the social media to spew non.sense!!!

The girl is 19 and may not even be a virgin grin anymore....so how is she innocent

She Forged the result and needs to be punished to serve as deterrent.

Why is it all those that have tried to forge jamb results in the past are from the same region that Asari Dokubo called slaves

Everything about them smirks of forgery!!!

2 Likes

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by eyinjuege: 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2023
Kukutenla:

What is the business of embassies with magic centres?
That same ikoyi registry is a beehive of corruption yet their certificates are accepted by embassies.

You're right that Jamb has a right to defend itself but they shouldn't have made it a media circus. They should have gotten the girl to come to their office with the result, authenticate, investigate any fraud and those involved, then write to all those who might have offered rewards or scholarships about the fraud (if any).
With what just happened, even if the result is fake and the girl an innocent victim of a syndicate, her image has been tarnished at such young age.
Tact should have been more employed

There's nothing for JAMB to authenticate.
You forget they hold the original result
It's insulting to tell them to ask her to bring in a fake result for authentication.
What school she applies to may request that though
She cannot be an innocent victim of a syndicate, as the only person who stands to benefit from this fraud is her.
I don't think the girl is directly responsible for this fraud, but I suspect her parents are.
Where did she get this fake results from.
That is the main question
Did mummy bring it home to her?

2 Likes

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by shimolv: 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2023
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Wallade(m): 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
Gbadebo19:

Of course, since everybody is like you who cannot spell simple "committee"

Please remind me where I made that "committee" spelling error.
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Zeezenho: 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
BreconHills:

I am not going down this road with you or anybody else.

Better
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Kukutenla: 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
eyinjuege:

There's nothing for JAMB to authenticate.
You forget they hold the original result
It's insulting to tell them to ask her to bring in a fake result for authentication.
What school she applies to may request that though
She cannot be an innocent victim of a syndicate, as the only person who stands to benefit from this fraud is her.
I don't think the girl is directly responsible for this fraud, but I suspect her parents are.
Where did she get this fake results from.
That is the main question
Did mummy bring it home to her?
In one breath, you say nothing for jamb to authenticate. In anther you say her school may request for it.
What I'm saying is jamb are better off getting to the root of the matter to unmask the fraudsters instead of only focusing their energies on the hapless girl.
The fraudsters will also be paid so I don't know what you mean by she alone stands to benefit.
Since Jamb know the result is fake, a better approach is to call her in so proper investigation can be done instead of this media jamboree.
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by QueenEsther1: 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
ppogba:

I can confirm to you that JAMB results of two years ago have candidates picture clearly embossed.

Where did she get the one without picture in 2023?

My take on this issue is, let other candidates who printed out JAMB results from the JAMB portal in the same month she printed hers, that is, in May 2023, display their results for all to see.

This can help in proving either JAMB or her, to be right.
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by adabaraabdul: 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
Gbadebo19:

I dont take low lifes and never do wells like you serious. Someone posted an unconfirmed info without any source, and later went to edit it. Mind you, jamb has no statutory power to do this kind of thing in this regard. Just same as police declaring someone a thief just because they arrested them
What JAMB has done is very ok. Jamb should take this girl to court and prosecute her for trying to tarnish the image of our foremost examinations board. She's a total liar and a fraudster.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by HRMK: 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
LionTiger:
Let the investigation be concluded. And independent one also
WHICH INVESTIGATION AGAIN?YOU THINK THIS IS NORMAL COURT WHERE ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN?
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Neddstark: 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
jeromestarks:

Ned! 😁
How are you doing?
It's good to see you here brother.

Wow didn't observe the family bond. I'm doing great. God bless you brother 🙏🏾
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by adabaraabdul: 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2023
QueenEsther1:

My take on this issue is, let other candidates who printed out JAMB results from the JAMB portal in the same month she printed hers, that is, in May 2023, display their results for all to see.

This can help in proving either JAMB or her, to be right.
The format of the result she is parading was last used in 2021, the spokesman for JAMB even confirmed this on air today on channel's TV. He also called on Nigerian that wrote JAMB that have the same format of results notification to come up with it. My brother the gal is just a fraud firstly before any other thing.

1 Like

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by niyo001(m): 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
I believe there's something more to this, I don't believe that girl is capable of forgery
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Kukutenla: 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
BreconHills:

Let me disabuse your mind as someone that has previously worked very closely with Western embassies. Knowledge of the oddities of the local ranks very high on the priorities of embassies. If your records show that you have attended an institution prone to cheating the scoring system will mark you down if you happen to be seeking an educational visa.

Regarding the girl. It was the girls advisors that took her into the public domain. And jamb needed to respond in the same domain. If her image is tarnished that is nobodies fault. The state or any of its organs does not owe her a duty to be silent in the face of accusation. This is mot a rape or molestation case. This is a fraud case. If she had been advised to go to the Jamb office instead of doing social media videos, this could have been avoided. Once she brought jamb into public disrepute jamb had no choice but to run her records including phone records of her interrogation of the ussd database.

The criminals behind her will be caught.

I am surprised that no one appears to be sorry for the Anambra girl that actually was the highest performer in these exams. This was her moment and its been cruelly snatched from her by villains because everytime she remembers her achievement it will come with the baggage of this affair.

People should spare a thought gor her. It was only after she was announced as best performer that this other hirl and her advisors came out of the wood work.
Well, I don't know about your claim but I know SAT was once involved in fraudulent scores. You can Google it. And Jamb is not a result used in international scrutiny. It is WAEC that's internationally recognised.
From what I know about this case, the girl was given scholarship for best performance by I think innoson which is where jamb now came out to claim her result is fake. No one asked jamb to authenticate anything in that regards and if you have evidence to the contrary, kindly share. I think jamb thinks they should have the final say on who got the highest score is what led to the public spat.
Has it been indeed confirmed that her result is not from jamb website?
That said, the criminals behind the previous one were not caught from what I read last about it.
The other lady has nothing to suffer for, or worry about. She's not a victim or anything and none in all this diminishes what she's achieved. The whole brouhaha about highest jamb score is cosmetic because unlike waec, there's no jamb certificate and it is not even internationally recognised

1 Like

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Gbadebo19(m): 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
Wallade:

Please remind me where I made that "committee" spelling error.
see how dumb-headed someone can be................
You can't even understand that i am only making jest of your intellect?
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by iukpe: 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
So,....did she have a good score or not asides the disputed score?
Who is behind her disputed or fake result? obviously she didn't go it alone.
Was the score faked in order to win the scholarship or the scholarship came as a result and blew up things?
The websites responsible for the upgrade of scores how can they be stopped?
How many people have gained admission or graduated through scored up grades like this?
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by eyinjuege: 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
Kukutenla:

In one breath, you say nothing for jamb to authenticate. In anther you say her school may request for it.
What I'm saying is jamb are better off getting to the root of the matter to unmask the fraudsters instead of only focusing their energies on the hapless girl.
The fraudsters will also be paid so I don't know what you mean by she alone stands to benefit.
Since Jamb know the result is fake, a better approach is to call her in so proper investigation can be done instead of this media jamboree.

JAMB cannot ask a result they know to be fake to brought to them for authentication and verification.
Unless they want to use a trick to get her to come in and arrest her there and then.
However, other organisations can come to JAMB to request for authentication of a student's results, which is what the Anambra state government did in this case, I believe. They were probably considering giving her a scholarship too.
They contacted JAMB to autheticate her results .
What investigation is JAMB supposed to do again? They have the original results, and that's all the investigation needed from their end.
The main investigation about how she got the fraudulent results and whatever syndicate may be responsible would be carried out by police or agency responsible for investigating fraud.

1 Like

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by capnies: 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
[quote author=GerogeI post=124213993]

You are done mainly because you did not know right to privacy is a human right that is guaranteed by the consitution and United Nation's International Charter to which Nigeria is a signatory.[/qu

THE GIRL PUBLISH HER RESULT BY HERSELF, TO PROVE SHE SCORED 362. WHY ARE YOU NOW CRYING AS JAMB PUBLISHED THE FAKE ONE
SHE SHOULD GO TO COURT TO PROVE HER INNOCENCE. SHE'S NOT A MINOR SHE IS 19YRS ADULT.
WE CANNOT USE TRIBALISM TO SUPPORT EVIL. EVEN A BLIND MAN HAS SEEN THAT SHE FORGED HERS, SO WHY SUPPORT EVIL.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by MightySparrow: 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2023
GambaOsaka:

The first thing I noticed from the girl’s video is her calmness. If she was naive as many said she was, she would have been shaking and crying with such matter.

I see innocence in her. If the mistake is not from JAMB, I don't trust nigerian system, the parents or some adults must have hands in it.

1 Like

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Blakjewelry(m): 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
sogodihno:
It is ibo people that will finally destroy this girl completely, if this has happened to any Yoruba or hausa girl, it won't have fester to this stage.

The victim mentality of ibos is the reason why jamb is going all the way to prove themselves.

At the end of the day, it is the girl and his family that will suffer it.

Her tribe men, should continue the victim mentality
I am telling you, why do they think someone will just wake up and start looking at the tribe of who score the highest just so they can remove a particular tribe.

1 Like

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Think9ja(m): 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
bennybuhari:
That's wrong! I thought they said DSS is still conducting an investigation. If anything happens to that young girl, there will be serious consequences

You said more than this about Kanu Nnamdi and he's been in Kuje for more than two years now

1 Like

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by udeh3(m): 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
BreconHills:

Why should anything happen to her? She is pushing her claim everywhere, should Jamb keep quiet? Jamb has conducted its own investigation, DSS is next. The matter will probably go to court.

Jamb has a duty to defend their process, their result and their logo and to do so aggressively in the same public domain in which the girl is asserting her truth.

Do you know that foreign higher education institutions are watching this very closely? If for some reason they begin to doubt jambs process say bye bye to overseas education using Nigerian qualifications.

In 2017, I own a tutorial center, were you aware some students results were being changed then? It's was a show of madness then. Did JAMB addressed the issue and what happened?

If this was a serious country, heads will roll then. This can be a 2-way thing, JAMB can even be guilty here as much as Mmesoma. So, the best JAMB would've done is to investigate this, and if the girl denies, charge the matter to court for prosecution and not public shaming her.

I can bet you, if JAMB is guilty, with this kind of tension and hype going on now, JAMB will do everything within her power to save face leaving the little girls image to be tarnished forever. It's a matter of if she's guilty, face the law. But now, she has been facing social bullying and trauma. In one platform, we were debating about politics on Sunday, the other team were already using her as example of how dubious a particular presidential candidate is. Can you imagine!

Everyone deserves fair hearing... This is enshrined in our constitution. Before now, she has been taken to DSS and we didn't hear any story again. The matter should be charged to court. But before they even conclude investigation, JAMB has slammed her with punishment and ban. A case still under investigation...

I'm not supporting the girl, I'm only supporting due process and Justice.

A threat to justice somewhere is a threat to justice everywhere

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep / First Bank Simple Equation That 87% Could Not Solve. / "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.