Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result (89764 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Think9ja(m): 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
I only pity people who take u serious with d rubbish on your signature, I will prefer to give my work to a vulcanizer than someone like u with your level of reasoning

Person wey never chop dey call me lowlife, if I wan deal with u na to just call u say I wan give u work n I wan see u in person then add to your misery’s by dealing with u

But I will not tow that path, what will I gain from punishing a man already punished by d devil

Hahahaha
Nairaland oo

I don't know why these guys always have this victim mentality

2 Likes

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Sheggy13(m): 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
Scoring 98 in English UTME. Big red flag. Anyone familiar with Jamb results know English score is usually the lowest in most cases even for students who scored 360+.

1 Like

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Finchmgh: 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
sukar886:

I bet it that you are a fraudster, abeg make una leave the innocent girl alone
She is not innocent.
She is a fraudster. All Igbos are

1 Like

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Kukutenla: 8:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
eyinjuege:

JAMB cannot ask a result they know to be fake to brought to them for authentication and verification.
Unless they want to use a trick to get her to come in and arrest her there and then.
However, other organisations can come to JAMB to request for authentication of a student's results, which is what the Anambra state government did in this case, I believe. They were probably considering giving her a scholarship too.
They contacted JAMB to autheticate her results .
What investigation is JAMB supposed to do again? They have the original results, and that's all the investigation needed from their end.
The main investigation about how she got the fraudulent results and whatever syndicate may be responsible would be carried out by police or agency responsible for investigating fraud.
They knew the result to be fake because they saw it on social media. Are you listening to yourself or just writing?
Jamb should have at least seen the result and listened to the girl's side of the story.
Anyway, the important thing is that efforts are put into nipping this issue of fake results especially jamb in the bud instead of just playing to the media gallery.
That's my take. This one generated a lot of noise because the lady purportedly came first. What of someone who got 256 and is actually fake? How does jamb deal with that since such might not hit social media? That's my point.
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by AfonjaPriest: 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2023
Tinubu faked everything in his life, his tribal people did not make so much noise about it. See how they are shouting over a small matter; making a mountain out of a molehill.
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by zinaunreal(m): 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lincton:
You can imagine how a tribe reasons. They are condemning an examination body that has been operating before her mama was conceived.
I'm very sure JAMB is not questionable

Bros inec and jamb which one senior moses? They are both trash just like Nigerian government. Theat paper must be remarked .
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Mekason505: 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
nairalee:
It's sad that this girl and/or her people just dragged themselves into public space to shame themselves.

I just imagine myself planning to marry a girl or do business with someone only to search for her name online and see several publications of her committing fraud several years ago

Just for money and for clout they're forever going to be known for fraud. A good name is indeed better than riches.
Mr perfect life I hail thee. The basis that you are sagaciously proud is off for me. For now, it is wrong to make any conclusion. In psychology, there is a term called EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE. Judging from videos the girl have uploaded, it is clearly self evident that the girl don't know such measures. I might be wrong, but that chances are slim. Jamb as a point of deliberation is full of their glitches and misdeamenaor. my close friend, my real gee, was given admission, it reflected on the CAPS, I saw it, we saw it, because I was the one fecilatating the whole process, because of my computer know-how. We accepted the admission offer, the jubilation and state of ecstasy was really in sane. Time came for course registration, theories started emanating that he was not admitted. We logged back to the CAPS, and behold everything was different. I don't know how that happen. Every day, I still painfully introspect that scenario. I fear Jamb.
I concur and side with the father of the girl that said his daughter result has been sold. Check the bewildering history of this girl,
1. Academic excellence
2. Charisma, dedication and focus
3. Rare grade trajectory.
I hate injustice, let the poor girl breathe as someone wisefully said.

1 Like

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Tingotoe: 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
babyfaceafrica:

Forgery isn't a simple case, please!!!!
My point is it's not a case for the DSS. Stop trying to be clever by half.
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Wallade(m): 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
Gbadebo19:

see how dumb-headed someone can be................
You can't even understand that i am only making jest of your intellect?

Jest! I should not bother afterall
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by HBB1(m): 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
GerogeI:

Am sure you know release simply means to hold as valid. And withold means to hold as invalid or pending.
Are you a JAMB staff. How were you recruited? For you to think result release means online publication, it must be one of those quota system backdoor recruitment.

If JAMB truly published copies of this young lady's result to the public- that is a human right violation that goes even beyond Nigeria's constitution to international treaty. They can be sued not just in Nigeria, but also in ECOWAS Court, reported to UN General Assembly. Flagged to UNICEF.

In fact at this point the little girl does not even need Scholarship because she can apply for protection to any other country of the world, against clearly publicized Authority aggression and they will respond fast to protect a child. Do the Idiots at JAMB understand the ramifications of what they are doing.

This is why Nigeria is failing in everything, unqualified people maning posts of responsibility based on ethinic sentiments and nepotisim.

A 19 year old is a child?

You well so?

1 Like

Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by doneback04: 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
bennybuhari:
That's wrong! I thought they said DSS is still conducting an investigation. If anything happens to that young girl, there will be serious consequences

After the investigation tell Dss to go and arrest jamb for that our 36million that year
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Sammy5413(m): 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
Manipulation of results
What INEC and APC are teaching the youths
If you don't like the result, go to court!!!
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by PopQueenAgency: 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
BreconHills:

Why should anything happen to her? She is pushing her claim everywhere, should Jamb keep quiet? Jamb has conducted its own investigation, DSS is next. The matter will probably go to court.

Jamb has a duty to defend their process, their result and their logo and to do so aggressively in the same public domain in which the girl is asserting her truth.

Do you know that foreign higher education institutions are watching this very closely? If for some reason they begin to doubt jambs process say bye bye to overseas education using Nigerian qualifications.

Jamb,an organization that publicly claimed a snake 🐍 ate millions of its own money? No wonder mo.rons like you support Tinubu the drug dealer who went to school with ghosts.
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Ikerr: 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ehen , na de one wey Timbunu use do im Chicago own, everybody don dey use am

Biodun556:
cool
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by LionTiger(m): 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
HRMK:

WHICH INVESTIGATION AGAIN?YOU THINK THIS IS NORMAL COURT WHERE ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN?
Let's follow till end. Anyway Babe is already on new levels.
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by LionTiger(m): 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
HRMK:

WHICH INVESTIGATION AGAIN?YOU THINK THIS IS NORMAL COURT WHERE ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN?
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Lacash: 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
Biodun556:
cool
The flat head generation and lies are 5&6😃😃
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Lovelyn451(f): 11:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
sogodihno:

They shouldn't defame her personality but jamb integrity shout be questioned?
so attacking a young girls personality is how to protect the integrity that they kuku don't have b4...we know that if she was a powerful politician daughter he wouldn't drag her like this..any organisations integrity can be questioned that's why it's a public office
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Ajibade123(m): 12:03am On Jul 05, 2023
jeromestarks:
This Nmeseoma girl has been disvirgined right from jss3 that's why she could have the guts to forge result.
The 33 people who liked this comment are the only people more stupider than you in this world
Because I don't see why you have to bring sex to everything
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Nigeriagood(m): 1:41am On Jul 05, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
I only pity people who take u serious with d rubbish on your signature, I will prefer to give my work to a vulcanizer than someone like u with your level of reasoning

Person wey never chop dey call me lowlife, if I wan deal with u na to just call u say I wan give u work n I wan see u in person then add to your misery’s by dealing with u

But I will not tow that path, what will I gain from punishing a man already punished by d devil
ahhh boss no let the guy vex you o
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Godfullsam(m): 4:39am On Jul 05, 2023
Gbadebo19:

Imagine somebody studying agric or education saying another person does not know the meaning of propaganda. I made it clear to you that the OP posted that news without any source, only went back to edit it. Yet, your dumb miserable life does not know that it was initially propaganda.
Idiot, I am a final year law student in a reputable federal university. Your stupid itch to see the downfall of a particular tribe has always failed.

A final yr law student that doesn't know his left from his right grin.
Stop wasting your parent's money. You are better off a farmer from the way you sound.
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by tiger28: 4:40am On Jul 05, 2023
ImoleNaija:
Someone must have played with the girl's innocence. She needs to disclose who helped her with the checking and printing of the other result. That person is the real culprit.

Meanwhile, I don't know when JAMB would declare my homie the real highest scorer for this year. The boy is not that good at English though cheesy.

It is NOT jamb fault ANYMORE

It is NOT Igbophobia ANYMORE

See these fools BACKTRACKING!

See HOW a whole region is making fools of themselves!
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by babyfaceafrica: 6:09am On Jul 05, 2023
Tingotoe:
My point is it's not a case for the DSS. Stop trying to be clever by half.

Try Forge president Tinubu signature and you will know if DSS won't find you.. There are levels to these things
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by jconsulting(f): 6:30am On Jul 05, 2023
bennybuhari:
That's wrong! I thought they said DSS is still conducting an investigation. If anything happens to that young girl, there will be serious consequences

That is how you always make mouth, if truly am that young girl i will challenge jamb to set me another question and re write jamb if she can score 300 then that settles the matter
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by phemmyfour: 7:07am On Jul 05, 2023
jconsulting:

That is how you always make mouth, if truly am that young girl i will challenge jamb to set me another question and re write jamb if she can score 300 then that settles the matter
It's not about the score but the appearance of the result. Her case would have been valid if her result didn't come out in 2021 format .

Nobody that did jamb in 2023 has his/her result in that format except her
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Blazadenise(m): 7:19am On Jul 05, 2023
Jamb are just so incompetent, cant they father the poor girl paperwork and cross check to thoroughly see what she score.if the exam was done on system, they should go back and check,what i mine even saying, im sure jamb wouldnt have such provision on there system to track each student submission.
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by hansomb: 8:30am On Jul 05, 2023
9jatriot:
That is what I do not understand. She already had a good result, why then did she see the need to declare herself the highest JAMB scorer?

to use it as propaganda for innoson man to give her millions of naira and the state government too.
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by sogodihno: 9:14am On Jul 05, 2023
Lovelyn451:
so attacking a young girls personality is how to protect the integrity that they kuku don't have b4...we know that if she was a powerful politician daughter he wouldn't drag her like this..any organisations integrity can be questioned that's why it's a public office

And yes! Jamb has the right to defend herself, anyway it wishes. The reason why jamb is doing extra is because of ibo people like you that has been damaged with victim mentality.(Everyone one is out to hurt you)
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Lovelyn451(f): 9:25am On Jul 05, 2023
sogodihno:

And yes! Jamb has the right to defend herself, anyway it wishes. The reason why jamb is doing extra is because of ibo people like you that has been damaged with victim mentality.(Everyone one is out to hurt you)
then let us defend her anyway we wish....we can't abandon a young girl in the hands of an incompetentence unprofessional old man to be traumatised like that, call it victim or Victor mentality, if she was ur daughter you'll keep quiet abi, if her father was a politician jamb would be apologising by now
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by sogodihno: 11:00am On Jul 05, 2023
Lovelyn451:
then let us defend her anyway we wish....we can't abandon a young girl in the hands of an incompetentence unprofessional old man to be traumatised like that, call it victim or Victor mentality, if she was ur daughter you'll keep quiet abi, if her father was a politician jamb would be apologising by now

Keep defending then, then jamb will go extra way to nail her. Let's see who lose.
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by Lovelyn451(f): 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2023
sogodihno:

Keep defending then, then jamb will go extra way to nail her. Let's see who lose.
we will also go extra mile in defending her, let's see who wins
Re: JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result by HRMK: 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2023
LionTiger:
Let's follow till end. Anyway Babe is already on new levels.
new levels my foot!her parents are toying with jail term!we already know the authentic highest scorer!an ss3,16yr old girl from deeperlife school!she had 360!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep / First Bank Simple Equation That 87% Could Not Solve. / "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.