Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence (54766 Views)

Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile / Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by ukweseh(m): 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2023
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Sammybliss: 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2023
Something is wrong with jamb system they should face their shame....I had a student that had two different results from one sitting, presented one the first day three days later the score has changed
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Chibuezem(m): 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2023
omenka:
I think the reason why this simple case has been escalated is because o the usual victim syndrome of the girls people. They've blown it out of proportion and have made the authorities defensive given the attacks on their credibility, all in the name of exonerating a felon who happens to be from their tribe.

I think JAMB should just let this slide with a slap on her wrist. They need to understand those people are still hurt and grieving from their recent botched attempt at taking over the reigns of power in the country. They'd do and say anything to vent their frustrations from that loss.

Let it slide
usual victim syndrome spoken like a true tribalist...nice one

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Housing(m): 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jogs1900:

Calm down..The court will punish her appropriately then.
Its painful that our so called leaders of tomorrow will resort to forgery at a young age.
Smh.

Don't mind him/her she is not a minor she was born in April 2004 meaning she is 19years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Jogs1900: 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
Housing:

Don't mind him/her she is not a minor she was born in April 2004 meaning she is 19years.
That means she knows what she is into.Hmnm.
Let's see how it will end.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by OwoukoUrua(m): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
igwebuike01:

The issue here is the the girl is innocent of the forgery. The cyber cafe may be responsible
Shifting goal posts, nice one grin
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by ganisucks(f): 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
JIBO4REAL:

What is this has to do with obi now

Hmmm the way some of you think
Everything right now is about SWAGA and Obi.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Johnn74: 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
Private universities 🇳🇬 dont need jamb for admission. EvenHarvard universiry or Stanford 🇱🇷 or oxford uni 🇬🇧 or any yaki unicersiry abroad would only demand her official WAEC result and high school 1st term to 3rd term results transcripts from Ss1 to 3; plus SAT exam results 🇱🇷or cambridge🇬🇧 inlrder to grant her admission bachelors.
3years is too much to waste at home
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by fcbelle72(f): 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
Neddstark:

They waited for the highest score to come out first, then added 2 to it. Fraudulent girl. I doubt she's a virgin sef, as she get mind run this kind scam.

the looks too innocent to do such, i guess she be slow poison wink
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by bizhop01: 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
baralatie:

She lucky it is not WAEC she was dealing with.
There will be no way she will be allowed near the exam.
Just ask school that were blacklisted by WAEC .
What's about NECO
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Nitah1: 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jogs1900:

Read the news again don't just comment.
I did just that but what I saw was jamb trying hard to cover up it incompetence.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Jogs1900: 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
Nitah1:
I did just that but what I saw was jamb trying hard to cover up it incompetence.
The result the lady paraded was totally different from the one generated from jamb site since 2021.
Jamb new result since 2022 has the picture of the candidate while the one the lady paraded didn't have her picture.

That's a red flag.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
ganisucks:
[b]After the right president is sworn in, the shameless JAMB officials will be sacked and prosecuted. [/b]Then she will be rightfully accredited as the highest scorer for 2023. All these SWAGA hate politics will eventually fail.

grin grin grin

Someone is still daydreaming!

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by damkin24(m): 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Since when did Jamb or other bodies become responsible and flawless....?

INEC flopped..who is Jamb?... Weak dead corrupt organizational headed by ofcourse a yoro mooslim..

Trash
Face reality and stop moaning unnecessarily
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by damkin24(m): 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
ganisucks:
After the right president is sworn in, the shameless JAMB officials will be sacked and prosecuted. Then she will be rightfully accredited as the highest scorer for 2023. All these SWAGA hate politics will eventually fail.
Dey play
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Villa12(m): 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
Moblux:
Why is JAMB railroading this issue without investigating properly? Could the poor girl's school be involved in this sham without her knowledge? Could it be as a result of negligence of duty or human error or malfunctioning of system on the part of JAMB.

Is JAMB trying to pin their inefficiency on the poor girl?

If INEC could do it why not JAMB?

please check the slip on her hand. JAMB had stopped the issuance of it. Let's assume jamb made error or a glitch to inflate her score unknowingly. Was it JAMB that gave her that same slip she's holding? The same JAMB that had stopped the issuance of the slip?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by naturefellow(m): 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jogs1900:

Who told you she is a minor.She was born in 2004.
Who is not enlightened now?
is this why you wish she's jailed? Has any Jambite ever been jailed for fake result in your country?
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by naturefellow(m): 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2023
JovialRPiller:

You claim she's incapable of fraud. Where are your own facts and investigations to back that claim?
Funny how you guys always ask the parties who doesn't believe her to wait for investigation, whilst you supporters continue to support wholeheartedly without any investigation on your part.

Jamb and Airtel have made their findings and have found her culpable and wanting. Go and drink hypo if you can't live with that fact
like INEC, only JAMB has something to prove. You got nothing on me!

The onus is them go on and share publicly, not me.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by jaymichael(m): 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2023
Sergio101:

It's not any Victim mentality.

The girl boldly said she was accused and that her scanned code showed Another name.

So it might be technical issue from the JAMB.

If I'm accused.....I must voice out
Her scanned code showed another name because the bar code was from a result notification slip of another candidate that sat in 2021.
She edited the results and input her own details and the results she gave herself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by woleabayo(f): 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by kcnwaigbo: 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2023
Benjaniblinks:

19yr old a minor?
Your father made her 19yrs?
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Benjaniblinks(m): 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Your father made her 19yrs?
I blame your father for not giving you good mathematical background too.
Ask a friend to tell you the current age of someone born in April 2, 2004. Anofia

1 Like

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by NewDea4: 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
Forensic examination of that slip should be able to reveal whether it has been tampered with or not

I don't trust JAMB in this issue they are moving too fast. More like theya re trying very hard to shut the poor girl up
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by femtex007(m): 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

They should investigate the centre wherever she printed her JAMB result.

Its possible its a centre where they do Jamb results upgrade and they printed it for her without her kmowledge.
She might even be aware. I remembered my boy that scored 176 told me that their lesson teacher said If he can get 20k they will increase his jamb score to 200-220 which I disagreed.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Larryndelaw: 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
Christistruth03:

That is too Harsh

So what is she supposed to do during the 3 years

Let her take the Jamb again next year

Just give her a Private warning
This is to serve as deterrent to others. At 16 and she started forgery a.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Litmus: 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
Without the check that technology enabled JAMB, this would have gone down in history as another instance of Nigeria's corruption. However, technology provided the Institution with valuable Evidence in this case. The entire thing for me is a little illustration of why I am never tired of defending Nigeria and Nigerians against the charge that Nigerians are especially corrupt.

My argument has always been that all humans and all human societies of a certain level of development and beyond exhibit corruption that is only mitigated by the standard of society's checks and balances ( social control mechanisms). Nigeria's problem is that Nigeria the state has refused - or been too slow- to evolve beyond relying on the morality and values imbibed in us by our primordial ethnic cultures, consequently Nigerians baser utilitarian impulses are running riot unencumbered by absent or underdeveloped modern social control mechanisms (especially the technological ones ). In short, the average Nigerian is more naturally honest than the average American, British or French since Nigeria is nearer the primordial societal stage than America, Britain or France. However you wouldn't know this since America, Britain and France, (relatively ) have more sophisticated means of checking deviancy in their societies than Nigeria has. The fear and certainty of being caught by thire society's more sophisticated social control mechanisms, pacifies the baser utilitarian impulses of the average America, Brit or French and make them seem more honest on average than Nigerians.

Nigeria's social control mechanisms, especially the formal and technological ones, are decades behind the capacities of Nigerians...
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by pocom16: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
GerogeI:

On the contrary. Do you have any proof there was no issue with Jamb system- server or database.

She is not the only person that checked her result, Innoson group did too and printed it out. So we are not just talking about paper forgery, she must have hacked and hijack JAMB systems for their claims against her to be true.

There is no claim of innoson group checking her results for her ..they only awarded after she presented the fake print out to them

The state ministry of education contacted jamb to confirm the authencity of that result.
Watch Jamb's spokesperson interview on this issue..

1 Like

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by GerogeI(m): 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
pocom16:

There is no claim of innoson group checking her results for her ..they only awarded after she presented the fake print out to them

The state ministry of education contacted jamb to confirm the authencity of that result.
Watch Jamb's spokesperson interview on this issue..

Are you the Innoson Group Corporate Comms Chief who said they checked and printed her result before giving her their Scholarship?
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by pocom16: 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
GerogeI:

Are you the Innoson Group Corporate Comms Chief who said they checked and printed her result before giving her their Scholarship?

Use this one hold body

https://www.nairaland.com/7751713/jamb-releases-mmesoma-ejikeme-original
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by GerogeI(m): 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
pocom16:

Use this one hold body

https://www.nairaland.com/7751713/jamb-releases-mmesoma-ejikeme-original
Nothing to hold.
As I stated on that thread. JAMB cannot release an infividuals result to the public without consent. So that's fake.

Irrespective, providing a picture does that absolve JAMB of running faulty systems that mix and match peoples results. Check trends on instagram and twitter and see do many people with same issue with JAMB. Whatever they are releasing is for their own stupidity.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Okoroawusa: 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

A minor jailed? What brand of weed exactly are you smoking?
She is not a minor. She is 19
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by naturefellow(m): 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
JovialRPiller:

You claim she's incapable of fraud. Where are your own facts and investigations to back that claim?
Funny how you guys always ask the parties who doesn't believe her to wait for investigation, whilst you supporters continue to support wholeheartedly without any investigation on your part.

Jamb and Airtel have made their findings and have found her culpable and wanting. Go and drink hypo if you can't live with that fact
oh well, the result is FAKE. However, she isn't the perpetrator.

As an authority, this is how JAMB should hav communicated their findings instead of leaving people in more confusion.
https://fij.ng/article/fact-check-how-mmesoma-ejikemes-fake-jamb-utme-result-came-about/

PS. Leave hypo out of civil convo like this. It only shows frustration.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale / UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured) / Top 10 Largest Universities In Nigeria By Land Mass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.