Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence (54761 Views)

Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile / Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Decentlyproud(m): 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
This girl matter no even allow the official highest scorer shine self. cheesy
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Morphinne: 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
GerogeI:

Definitely i look like my father.
You on the otherhand look like a pygmy goat, with your level of idotic displays.
Thanks for clearing my doubts. Your ekuke father strayed away from the cage we kept him and it’s good you strayed your way back home, you’re wlcm.
I’m leaving you to continue crying and I hope you find consolation soon🙏🏽
You are being ignored now but please don’t report my account, don’t take it personally 🤣
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Ashirioluwa: 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
I truly believe she has a case to answer since the QR code on this particular result says otherwise, and if found guilty, then she deserves this 3-year punishment, but until then, I still see her as the victim in this matter.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by OwoukoUrua(m): 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
chatinent:

The code reads:

11231597AC :: Asimiyu Mariam Omobolanle :: 138

And judging from the Reg. No, that's actually a 2021 UTME result.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by joyandfaith: 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jogs1900:

She is not a minor..
They gave birth to her in.2004

19 years. I get it.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by GerogeI(m): 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
Morphinne:

Thanks for clearing my doubts. Your ekuke father strayed away from the cage we kept him and it’s good you strayed your way back home, you’re wlcm.
I’m leaving you to continue crying and I hope you find consolation soon🙏🏽
You are being ignored now but please don’t report my account, don’t take it personally 🤣

Why report your account?
That your father a goat, gave birth to a pygmy goat 🐐.
The idioticity is in born and genetic. What's there to report. Nature is just taking its due course.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by justmondris: 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2023
JovialRPiller:

A decade?
You obviously don't know anything about organizational behaviour.
Jamb as big as they are, they cannot afford to start reacting immediately to every stray dog that attempts to cross their path

Many people have made false claims to be the highest jamb scorer, and jamb kept mute because it wasn't of importance to them

What made jamb finally make moves is because the daft people that are behind this girl are now taking the issue to the extreme by challenging the image and credibility of Jamb by claiming that they should be scrapped. No proper organization can simply decide to handle this by ignoring them.

I don't trust JAMB. Nobody that wants to forge JAMB result will give himself/herself the highest score for that year which will draw the attention of JAMB to the situation.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Dzzzz: 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
Why can’t jamb show us her score on their portal?..Or is her score not on their system or them no get database ?

1 Like

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Kingnelson9: 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
Who jamb help? They should go to hell
They brilliant Igbo girl will study abroad ✅
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Sharpsharp00123: 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
obailala:
There might be many foolish people out there, but how can one be so foolish to intentionally falsify their results and award themselves the highest score?

In my opinion, if this girl really and truly forged her result, she wouldn't be bold enough to come on air to defend herself with a video. And if JAMB is so sure the result isn't correct, then it must be a case of a glitch in their system (which is actually very rampant).
y is only her result different?
Y is she holding d same prototype of 2021 result?
Jamb n Airtel made it clear she checked her result 5 times n the same 249 was sent to her 5 times n they have even printed d same 249 result

So tell me how it is jamb’s fault?

Jamb has challenged her n even given her a 3 years suspension with enough evidence let her present her own

If u claim it’s Igbo victimization don’t forget d main highest scorer is Igbo too so

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Sharpsharp00123: 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
JovialRPiller:

If the evidence is everywhere, then it should be easy to bring at least one or two instances here
Or maybe, just maybe the marginalization and unfair systems you're talking about is all in your head and doesn't actually exist
did u watch jamb spokesperson on channels?
I doubt it

If after watching d video n u still believe jamb is at fault then no one should argue with u again

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Mnqt_woj7js&feature=share

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Diligence: 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
Nobody will take JAMB, Registrar as serious at all.

JAMB&co hv lost every credibility.

U won't believe how many people confirmed how jamb's backyard portal has been giving them different results/scores & even subjects the candidates never sat for!

Jamb cum INEC Zero credibility!
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by GistFullGround: 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2023
How did she manage to change the result?
Is she the one that manipulated the barcode? How is that possible?
JAMB has a case to answer!
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Omoawoke: 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
Powerhouse99:

She already secured scholarships to study in any of the USA, CANADA OR UK Universities.
Make JAMB chop their result.

No one is a saint but why are you celebrating fraud.
The countries you mention take fraud very seriously. This kind of news will affect visa processing

1 Like

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Beuberry(f): 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
Trust Me, Ndigbo will fly this young lady abroad where she would get the best Education....

Modified
For those quoting me, Jamb is the only culprit here, whether you not Young Mmesoma scored 362.
Its not her fault that Jamb had technically issues..
Many of them are tagging me tribal bigot, but they look away, when many Yoruba's here in this forum called Ndigbo all sort of names when the news first broke out..

Yes, I'm backing the Young Mmesoma simply because she is Igbo, if you aren't comfortable with it, jump in the closest lagoon. Nitwits.
To jump into the lagoon isn't a big deal. But those you mentioned aren't suicide watch. What I ll only tell chest beating sponsors is they should sponsor more Igbo students and if possible do their charity to other tribes.
You don't do good to boast. If kindness is in your heart, you ll be consistent with it
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by AfonjaPriest: 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
I did JAMB a long time ago; can somebody explain the difference between notification of results and result slip? Do that with images, please.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
BadMaster:

Don't mind the guy you quoted. Kindly watch this video, then read the comments under the video. You will realize that it doesn't matter the evidence brought forward, those of her tribe will never believe otherwise.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Mnqt_woj7js&feature=share
Eyah this is something else o
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Chibuzoripob: 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2023
sad pathetic! Gone are those days we used pencil shade jamb form/Exam and they send your admission letter to ur house address/post office. Nothing like this wuru wuru/behind the curtain upgrade of results. Sigh! Jamb should allow this girl retake another even @ their Hqrt. That was how one VC saved some 5 final year students falsely accused by one baba in those days. The 5 sidon in VC boardroom and rewrite the paper in there. May we not see Evil/stagnation
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Famous606: 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
My own question is what is her actual score.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Shattuck(m): 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
I believed her initially but since jamb has brought forth more evidence, I am convinced the result is fake, the only issue left unresolved now is, who is the mastermind behind the fraud, was she the mastermind or are there other perpetrators?

1 Like

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by obailala(m): 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
y is only her result different?
Y is she holding d same prototype of 2021 result?
Jamb n Airtel made it clear she checked her result 5 times n the same 249 was sent to her 5 times n they have even printed d same 249 result

So tell me how it is jamb’s fault?

Jamb has challenged her n even given her a 3 years suspension with enough evidence let her present her own

If u claim it’s Igbo victimization don’t forget d main highest scorer is Igbo too so
What's the meaning of Igbo victimisation? Can we focus on real issues here please!

To clarify your point, her result isnt the only one with irregularities; several others have reported irregularities too...
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Kasamadupe1: 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2023
Moblux:
Why is JAMB railroading this issue without investigating properly? Could the poor girl's school be involved in this sham without her knowledge? Could it be as a result of negligence of duty or human error or malfunctioning of system on the part of JAMB.

Is JAMB trying to pin their inefficiency on the poor girl?

If INEC could do it why not JAMB?

Submission of a fellow brother. Be defending nonsense

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Penguin2: 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

after u said shes going usa uk Canada

bro am happy you are seeing it right

nobody hate ibo, d way wey i take craze eh if na my sister do dat make dem imprisoned am

1st ibo man to say things out of sentiment, thumbs up
That she has been offered scholarships in US, UK and Canada is also true.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Penguin2: 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2023
lawrenzooo:

I result is fake from all information available in public domain. However JAMB should at least investigate further to find out whether the girl was aware/involved in the process that led to the falsification of her result, if she is then punishment can follow.
You are right.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by JIBO4REAL(m): 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2023
ganisucks:

It's not fake. It's politics. Some wise guy in SWAGA came up with the wild idea to make this political. They feel this is a good way to tarnish Obi.

What is this has to do with obi now

Hmmm the way some of you think
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by luluman: 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2023
Moblux:
Why is JAMB railroading this issue without investigating properly? Could the poor girl's school be involved in this sham without her knowledge? Could it be as a result of negligence of duty or human error or malfunctioning of system on the part of JAMB.

So dumb of you. Can't you reason straight for once? The explanation is understandable but you chose to blind to it.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by otino(m): 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
Let it SLIDE? naaaa, we want Nigeria to work, she must work. Any of the parties found wanting should be dealt with

omenka:
I think the reason why this simple case has been escalated is because o the usual victim syndrome of the girls people. They've blown it out of proportion and have made the authorities defensive given the attacks on their credibility, all in the name of exonerating a felon who happens to be from their tribe.

I think JAMB should just let this slide with a slap on her wrist. They need to understand those people are still hurt and grieving from their recent botched attempt at taking over the reigns of power in the country. They'd do and say anything to vent their frustrations from that loss.

Let it slide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by JIBO4REAL(m): 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Jamb have provided enough evidence.

Firstly, they said the barcode on her supposed results shows the result of another candidate from 2021

Secondly, they said the format of her supposed results is no longer in use. Jamb said they now add candidate pictures to results which they have done since 2022.

Don’t mind those people,
I swear they are dull or they don’t think at all
Isn't that enough evidence.
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Levels2(f): 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by DoctorAyukebot(m): 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
fx45:
There's a reason why you cannot vote until you get to the age of 18... Same way you can't prosecute anyone below the age of 18. It is called the age of consent. Until you attain the age of consent, you're not liable for criminal prosecution

This is not accurate
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by Chinny024(f): 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jamb should allow the poor breathe!!!..

If it were to be governor's daughter, will it be this way?..
Re: JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence by NapoleonHill: 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
Moblux:

I was just like you until I listened to the Jamb PRO this morning. There are overwhelming evidences that she knew exactly what are scores are.

For example, would you believe just two days ago, she checked her result using her Airtel phone number and it return her original result?

She also attempted to input the result she wanted through text. The record was displayed on channels this morning.

She never mentioned that in her address. She's conceiving a lot.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale / Top 10 Largest Universities In Nigeria By Land Mass / UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.