Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) (58728 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by MT: 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
dubra:
This is to show you the level of bad belle and jealousy against the igbo people in this country, anambra has always remains on top in academic in this country and this time around they wanted to rig it like they did against Peter obi, what a shame

If Yoruba, Hausa or Ibo is chosen as the best, I won't believe till such is openly retested.

The degree of cheating in exam in this country is mind boggling

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by twilliamx(m): 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
Isokotolopia:
What will Jamb benefit if they compromise the young gals integrity

I tire oo. A whole entity like that no do investigation before they begin yarn. Sad.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Bintasukai: 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
igwebuike01:
I think all her old results like this proves her innocence. Why should a brilliant candidate resort to forgery? It's very unlikely
My pet peeve is people who think like this. I don’t know why it gets me so bad. No evidence, but basing the outcome on that very lack of evidence and arriving at a result of very unlikely. Without the attached score, you would still think it was very unlikely. Trying to sound like you used some logical yardstick when it’s clear you used sentiments.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Igboslayer: 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
dubra:
This is to show you the level of hatred and jealousy against the igbo people in this country, anambra has always remains on top in academic in this country and this time around they wanted to rig it like they did against Peter obi, what a shame
Una be proper Werey, no be another Igbo lady dem say be the highest. You are just enslave like many other Igbos in your own fear of victimization.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by perfecta1(m): 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
I just tire
I just Dey read the man comments
Vex wan kill me
Be like he doesn’t even know how computer work 😂
NOwazobia:
How do you manage to cope with life with this kind of brain and reasoning.

Life must be hell, and I sincerely blame your brain, not you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by ShaqFu: 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2023
igwebuike01:
I think all her old results like this proves her innocence. Why should a brilliant candidate resort to forgery? It's very unlikely
this is how many of you lot ignore the facts and engage in all manner if nonsense. What has being brilliant got to do with all this? Jamb isn't saying she scored 0 in her exams, jamb said she didn't score 362 and her actual result is two hundred and forty something... That's still a very good score for someone who is brilliant.

You people shouldn't let your emotion mislead you.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by FuckkMOD: 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2023
This is not a tribal way, your concern should be to know if the result is real or forged.

Kingcalls:
She will leave this useless Yoruba disaster of a country and study in Canada...all these agbadorians insulting and persecuting her will remain here , begging for stipends and suffering while the girl will have a bright future.... 10 to 15 yrs from now ...u will see what she has become while u agbadorians will be looking like demented hungry touts with no future

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by deji17: 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
Thegamingorca:

The result jamb says she got puts her mark at 249. We are not saying she must score 362 bit for jamb to come out and say she forge result is wrong

The qr code on her forged result leads to another candidate who it was reported scored 184 on jamb's database. However, the same person, a Yoruba girl scored 320 something in her actual result from what mmemosa video says. The question now is why is a wrong result of another candidate on almighty jamb's server.

Jamb is not being sincere by not owning up to their mistake that their system is prone to glitches. They are instead painting a picture that she forged the results. They could have simply said they made mistake and all of this will die down since

Watch this video and tell us after watching it if you still have any doubt that the girl is lying and parading fake results.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnqt_woj7js
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by harmony75: 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2023
Nmasoma is a genius 💕 👍 💕 thank God for well meaning Nigerians that have come to her aids Jamb can have their score and the 3 years suspension should be for their children. Snake that swallow millions of Jamb money nothing is heard about that case!!! Congratulations dearie Nmasoma more wins!!!
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol grin. If JAMB is anything tribalistic, which the insinuation is that it is a victimization targeted at Igbos. Why has JAMB still allowed the legally proven candidate with the highest score to still be IGBO? grin Food for thought. cheesy

Don't you think those who might have been involved in the alleged forgery did so because they already knew the girl's records and could easily use it to back up their claim of innocence if caught? cool

I scored 540 over 600 in my days during the common enterance It's no big deal. There was a classmate who scored 589.
that year I scored 599
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by hssd8nland: 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol grin. If JAMB is anything tribalistic, which the insinuation is that it is a victimization targeted at Igbos. Why has JAMB still allowed the legally proven candidate with the highest score to still be IGBO? grin Food for thought. cheesy

Don't you think those who might have been involved in the alleged forgery did so because they already knew the girl's records and could easily use it to back up their claim of innocence if caught? cool

I scored 540 over 600 in my days during the common enterance It's no big deal. There was a classmate who scored 589.
Im telling you common entrance is no big deal me too clear ahm with flying colors

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by doublestar21(m): 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
Remii:
this is immaterial and not connected. they are not saying that she is not brilliant or could not have scored the mark, but she didn't at this exam.

Listen to yourself. Maybe you need to go back and read the news. You just made it look common.

Hell no!!! They said she forged the result and their is punishment the it. By the way is it not this same Jamb that said that snake came into office and swallow millons of naira?. I rather believe that girl that jamb.

Even if there is an issue. It might come from jambs incapacity
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Mrsoft3(m): 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
dubra:
This is to show you the level of hatred and jealousy against the igbo people in this country, anambra has always remains on top in academic in this country and this time around they wanted to rig it like they did against Peter obi, what a shame

What is the meaning of this? Must you stop so low becoming a tribal bigot? This is not making any sense. I am not Igbo I am a father first and this I won’t accept if it’s done to my daughter kindly refrain from things like this

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by soil4soil(m): 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
igwebuike01:

Is either her parents or her teachers, because we Nigerians glorify paper brain.

What was given to the boy that invented generator that uses water or the boy that built a plane. No publicity, no scholarship.

We are not yet ready to develop in this country.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Tzar(m): 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
How does common entrance result correlate with JAMB?
I have seen an average student in WAEC come out with 1st class in his university degree, I have also seen a straight A WAEC student graduate with 3rd class in the university.
It is very strange that the 4 people who have challenged JAMB with fake results are ALL of Igbo extraction.

igwebuike01:

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by eneye1(m): 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
She should go to court if she is sure. Because of her name
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by solreb: 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
DesChyko:
I can't believe for the love of Mike, that her real result hasn't been obtained until date. Did the family send UTME to 55019? If they did, then all they need do is share the timestamp on the device used to send the message alongside other messages. That would go a long way in clearing the air.

The other day Falz father was asked to advise his son to desist from speak against the government illa in such manner, he pointed them to Falz childhood experience where the father was humiliated over and over, and how they expect patriotism from him.

This is an examination body accusing a 16-year old secondary school student of manipulating her result in poor English. Instead of them to be clear that they have an issue with the print, they're making it look like 'she' hacked them.
They did not say she hacked their system They said the print out she printed is fake. Anyone can go to a business center and.make such a printout.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Livingstone124: 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

upload your prove
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by doublestar21(m): 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
what do u have to say about this result?

Then scan the barcode for confirmation. This is 21st century. Barcode will prove that it is ordinary Microsoft word. Ordinary paper
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by deji17: 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
Thegamingorca:

The result jamb says she got puts her mark at 249. We are not saying she must score 362 bit for jamb to come out and say she forge result is wrong

The qr code on her forged result leads to another candidate who it was reported scored 184 on jamb's database. However, the same person, a Yoruba girl scored 320 something in her actual result from what mmemosa video says. The question now is why is a wrong result of another candidate on almighty jamb's server.

Jamb is not being sincere by not owning up to their mistake that their system is prone to glitches. They are instead painting a picture that she forged the results. They could have simply said they made mistake and all of this will die down since

Still in doubt? Watch this video too. It is unfortunate that people are wasting time discussing this non issue. Some Nigerians just love to major in minor, inconsequential things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLu22cHDJwA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by juman(m): 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
In todays world, parents rig exams for their children from nursery school.

Let her take JAMB to court if she know she is innocent.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Gajagojo: 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
I knew these people were toxic and crazy
I didn't realise how much
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Danladi147: 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
dubra:

My dear,they are suffering from IGBOPHOBIA (The fear of igbos success)
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by luckedesiri(m): 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
Stupid judgment... When it comes to exams, it makes no sense judging present results with past performances.... Allow the investigations and stop all this stupid crusade for what you're not absolutely sure of
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by toltee4real: 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
dubra:

If its about hatred to Igbo as you said, the person that won the 1st is still from Anambra with 360 scores?

Have you cool down to analyze Jamb's response?
Because with what I watched and heard from JAMB'S Spokesman.

The girl hat promotional Manager......

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by Danladi147: 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Show us your result here
Your type no get upto 100.
Show the picture

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by doublestar21(m): 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2023
shortgun:
JAMB should stop issuing public statements and allow an independent body conduct an investigation.
How they think they are above error is concerning.
We all know how public institutions operate in the country....very corrupt, inefficient and unorganized.

Thanks. The same Jamb that claimed snake entered their office and swallowed millons of naira that people are taking serious?. We don't even know our problem in this country.

Infact, we are out own problem
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by luluman: 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2023
igwebuike01:
So dumb. Is common entrance same as JAMB?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by luluman: 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
Isokotolopia:
What will Jamb benefit if they compromise the young gals integrity
What integrity?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by ppogba: 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
DevilsEqual:

I'm even more worried about the authentic top scorer, dont u think they wanna take her shine?
May God bless that girl wherever she is

I am equally worried about that innocent girl too.

But, I take consolidation in the fact that she is Igbo because if she were to be of another tribe, people would have been calling for a cancellation of the exam all together and where that is not done, the integrity of the result would have been in serious doubt.

May the devil not snatch our glory and shine from us.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Scored 334/400 In Common Entrance (Photo) by STRI1: 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
If jamb wants to be tribalistic, an Anambra state indigine won't get the best overall again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) / WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out / How Two Kids Dressed For Their Career Day And Ask To Go Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.