Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB (78289 Views)

Mmesoma: I Support Sanctions Imposed By JAMB – Ezekwesili / 2020 UTME: JAMB Top 10 Candidates Revealed / Which Textbooks Should I Read For Post Utme As A Medical Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Solitechworld(m): 12:49am On Jul 05, 2023
Alexis11:
6 Yoruba

3 Edo

2 Igbo

1 AkwaCross

12 Nigerians
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Igboid: 1:02am On Jul 05, 2023
alabler:
Stop this victim mentality. You started your history from the civil war without mentioning the cause of it?

Did you know that there was nothing like military rule in Nigeria before. That majority Ibo soldiers planned coup and ki!!ed all the political leaders in Northern Nigeria, Western Nigeria, but didn't touch their leaders in Eastern Nigeria, thus soaring the first seed of ethnic mistrust in the country; only to put an Igbo soldier Ironsi as head of state;

If Igbo soldiers that planned the coup had Ki!!ed all the political leaders across all region without leaving the Eastern political leaders, maybe Nigeria and the Igbo story might be better of today!!!

Stop talking nonsense
The first coup had Igbo and Yoruba plotters and many Northern foot soldiers.
You can't twist narrative to suit your bigotry.

If we are not in social media age, many of you hateful beings would have twisted "End SARS protest" to Igbo protest.
You were already wickedly spreading the falsehoods of Igbos destroying Lagos and Oba Lagos Palace, until the riots that destroyed Oba Lagos Palace were videoed and it was seen that they were actually native Yorubas.

Imagine if it were in the days you hateful beings controlled the media and there was no social media to balance things, you would have successfully spinned the narrative of Igbos instigating End SARS to destroy Lagos.
You would have also stylishly hidden the identity of those your hoodlums that destroyed Oba palace and claimed they were Igbo.
Then you will use that to justify your hateful plans to start destroying Igbo property in Lagos and even harm Igbos.

Then you will pass the falsehoods to your hateful children to continue where you stopped.

One day, Ndiigbo will successfully separate ourselves from you lots and your hate will be channelled towards each other.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by TristanX: 1:10am On Jul 05, 2023
JohnnA1:
The Igbo idiot MOST likely forged her result to be number one...
Go check and verify the REAL result.
Mad folks every where

An Igbo is still number one. Will u commit suicide for that? Fcck off u mangy dog!
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by compton11(m): 1:55am On Jul 05, 2023
Antiurchins:
Sahel dwellers nko?

Education is haram but occupying juicy and heading sensitive positions with degree in Islamic studies is not haram.

Give it to southners (southern head slamers not included) when it comes to education.

southners supposed to rule 32 years

what a dùmbass nìgga!
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Tundex911: 2:05am On Jul 05, 2023
Alexis11:
6 Yoruba

3 Edo

2 Igbo

1 AkwaCross

I know say you dey find bubu tribe on the list, I sha get you lol
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by 9jii(m): 3:17am On Jul 05, 2023
Antiurchins:
Sahel dwellers nko?

Education is haram but occupying juicy and heading sensitive positions with degree in Islamic studies is not haram.

Give it to southners (southern head slamers not included) when it comes to education.

We don't have miracle centres.
We don't want scholarship to scrubs American toilets.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by alhajiabdulbuha: 3:25am On Jul 05, 2023
Ogun thunder finish all the tribes that are anti-Igbos in Nigeria.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by bunmioguns(m): 3:29am On Jul 05, 2023
You are celebrated

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Ologbo147: 3:35am On Jul 05, 2023
Igboid:

The name truly sound Igbo.
But I checked Facebook and I found out Edo bear the name too, and I have seen one or two Edo people who claim to know this particular Aguele on this Jamb list, and that they are Edos.
Osezuha is also a corruption of the Bini Osazuwa which means it is only God who has the power to Bestow wealth
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Teeroyzimma: 3:40am On Jul 05, 2023
Omenlon:
which one is the second igbo?
hatred for Igbos didn't allow you to see Chimdubem Ugonna
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Ologbo147: 3:48am On Jul 05, 2023
bunmioguns:
You are celebrated
Agholor Divine is Edo
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by ayinba1(f): 3:49am On Jul 05, 2023
Primebuilders:
Of the Jamb exam is CBT why are students not getting their results immediately. It will not take some weeks before they start announcing them. Just curious

Even in the US, CBT results for SAT are not immediately given.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Farmcity487: 4:00am On Jul 05, 2023
Good one for them
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Ologbo147: 4:03am On Jul 05, 2023
Isuku01:

Not even all Akoko-Edos are Yorubas. Most villages and clans in that Local government still argue till date that they historically and culturally Edo and the ancestors migrated from Benin majorly during the reign of Oba Ewuare(I).
I did not concede o, I did not just have the power to argue as I am not interested in that conversation now. Uneme is the second largest Edo tribe in Akoko Edo, and also the second largest group in Akoko Edo with no less than 20% of the population of Akoko Edo.They have about ten villages there. they are a strong Edo tribe and the names of their villages strongly resonate Edo, eg Ekpedo, Uneme-nekhua which means big Uneme in Bini. They can kill if you call them Yoruba,

Okpamheri -They Identify as Edo. It is the largest Edo tribe in Akoko Edo and also the largest tribe in the local government with about 40
Percent of the population. They have about 23 villages there

Even Ososo, Akuku and so on. How to know where these tribes are related is the first language they speak, scholars all agree that these tribes speak Edoid languages as their first language. Language is the greatest evidence for relationships among groups. If it was not so, Igarra has been in their midst for years and yet still speak a non Edo language. They all use Yoruba as a lingua Franca (just the way we use English as our lingua franca in Nigeria and bear English names alongside our native names but we are not English)because their languages in that local government are not all very mutually intelligible because they migrated at different epoch and seasons in Bini’s history. So the group going to meet another group that earlier migrated some 200 years ago would meet a modified language coupled with the fact that Igarra, a non Edo group with about 15 to 20% of the population has been in their midst

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by smartemperor042: 4:18am On Jul 05, 2023
.... the same way they want to spite your sacred INEC huh?

heykims:
I just read somewhere that the fraudulent girl from Anambra that faked JAMB result is 19yrs.
Thats fine so she can be duly prosecuted as an adult.
I shake my head for an entire region supporting fraud all because they want to spite a Nigerian institution, JAMB. They shouldn't stop at offering the scam girl scholarship, they should source for all the unknown gunmen in the region and gratify them with funding/scholarships too.
They will be alright.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by GodSon1900: 4:32am On Jul 05, 2023
idonhammer:
Instead of you to concentrate on how to make money for you and your family, you are here bringing in an already forgotten issue.

Why anything Igbo dey pepper una for body? I am sure if mmesoma happens to be an hausa girl. You will be somewhere eating ewa and agege bread on credit without commenting on the matter.

But since she be igbo girl, the most hated tribe in Africa all of you don go borrow data from MTN to display your hatred.

Useless idiot

The most hated tribe in Africa?

Hmm
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by GodSon1900: 4:41am On Jul 05, 2023
Kajaard:

Continue playing. We are not Yorubas and never will be. We are Edos. A proudly neutral ethnicity.

Remove us from your ethnic war with the Igbos. Nonsense.

Yorubas are not Edos and will never be.

You are not neutral also

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by elderororo1: 4:41am On Jul 05, 2023
duro4chang:
Omoluabi. Yoruba ni baba
Babu Hausa ne.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Judolisco(m): 4:44am On Jul 05, 2023
Antiurchins:
Sahel dwellers nko?

d problem with d south is dat they don't help... D Northerners don't care they'll employ u with SSCE... I knw someone they employed as a gateman in a parastatal back then... And he was asked to go back to sch.... He is now a manager.... But our southern brothers will ask u to keep reading, what's wrong wit helping your brother who is qualified in getting a job... Most of d northerners u see at d top today started from d bottom

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Drsmartphilips: 5:07am On Jul 05, 2023
Alexis11:
6 Yoruba

3 Edo

2 Igbo

1 AkwaCross
one fake Igbo
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Snapdrag0n: 5:11am On Jul 05, 2023
From 1-10
A certain regions, It's like Mohammad didn't go to school
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by ifinger: 5:18am On Jul 05, 2023
Alexis11:

So even with all the noise and "we have overtaken Yoruba in Education" yen yen yen, only two are from SE out of top 10 (12 in number).

Smh

And the two from South east are the top 1 to 5 are u anaemic or something? If pesin pass u carry em bag no de beef them ! Too much agbado 🌽🌽 in the 🧠
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Oghene1st: 5:25am On Jul 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Only 2 are actually from the SE (one of the 2 SE candidates and the one with the authentic highest score schools in Yorubaland, Mowe,Ogun state,SW where she recieves her education in Yorubaland) , SS has 4 and 6 from SW that produced 50% of the top 12 scholars but 60% ( 6) of the top 10 scholars . So why the hullabaloo over Mmesoma Ejikeme who JAMB alleged of forging result?

Sincerely, the North has to step up but it's good not to cheat like Mmesoma Ejikeme. You guys can do it.
Congrats to all the scholars.

Next year, SW candidates must work extra hard and move up from this 60% of top 10 scholars to producing 100% of the top 10 scholars.

You Omoluabis are our shining stars, our hope and future, quit all the distractions and social media, grind hard , study hard for long hours and practice all the past questions over and over again and remain humble and respectful to your parents, teachers, elders and leaders (iwa loba awure) so you can extend our SW lead as the powerhouse of education in Nigeria and Africa. Yes we can!It is our heritage!God bless you our aburos.
God bless Nigeria for ever!
Check my signature for free stuffs!

You may not be right. South South especially Edo North has names similar to Yoruba while Delta North and some other part of Rivers have names similar to Igbo. There are just 4 clear South South names.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Asswipemod: 5:28am On Jul 05, 2023
leanonme82:
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has said a certain Ejikeme Mmesoma (Joy) who had earlier been celebrated to have scored the highest mark in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) falsified her result.

The board has also threatened to withdraw the candidate’s actual results for allegedly falsely announcing herself as the top-scorer of the computer-based test used to rank candidates seeking admissions into Nigerian universities.

According to JAMB, Miss Mmesoma’s actual score in the test was 249 and not the 362 she claimed to have scored...

The agency, therefore, advised the public to always cross check these claims by candidates before rushing to honour them with undeserving awards. Meanwhile, JAMB has said it would withdraw the results of Miss Mmesoma and also prosecute her.

“This is not all, as the Board would, in due course, investigate all candidates laying claims to higher scores than they actually obtained. Once discovered, such candidates’ original results would be withdrawn forthwith, and they would be handed over to relevant security agencies for prosecution.”

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/607698-utme-2023-jamb-accuses-candidate-celebrated-for-scoring-highest-mark-of-falsifying-result.html

Where is the federal character in this? This is cheating! We shall not accept this. This is ethnically and regionally motivated! Nobody from the North? This is why we come out to kidnap people. It's because of this injustice. The government have failed us. Boko Haram!😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝

Just joking folks. But everyone should see the reason why Northerners should be excluded from ruling this country. I can bet that nobody among them scored even 200.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by GodSon1900: 5:30am On Jul 05, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

Akokos in Edo can never be Binis; so are the Ijaws, Auchis, Esans and Ebiras.

You Binis always take others as part of you; Edo is multi-ethnic just like Delta state.

Oh I see
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Asswipemod: 5:33am On Jul 05, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
one fake Igbo

Froblem I no de pinish
(Woyo Alhaji!)
I no de enjoy
Katakata I no de pinish
(Walahi Yanriyan!)
I no de enjoy.

Kai danburuba! I no wan go to school?
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Asswipemod: 5:38am On Jul 05, 2023
NwaNimo1:
1ST - Umeh Kamsiyochukwu Nkechinyere,

Haters.......Oya, dance along with me!

She is a product of the Yoruba education system.😆😆😆

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Asswipemod: 5:39am On Jul 05, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Igbos always on top

You people hate Yorubas. Ehn!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Ologbo147: 5:40am On Jul 05, 2023
GodSon1900:

Oh I see
stop seeing rubbish. He was ignorant, I have corrected him. There is no way to distinguish an Ijaw person from Edo state from the one from Bayelsa in names. Being an Edo and being from Edo state are two different things. Those are clearly Edo people.Aside my comment, there is another that clearly resonates with mine

Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Asswipemod: 5:43am On Jul 05, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

6 Yorubas

It's the Peter Obi syndrome. Trying to take what they could not win.
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Asswipemod: 5:44am On Jul 05, 2023
holadfikky:
yet they're ruling on you

That stopped on the 29th of May. Trust me.😉
Re: Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB by Anambra1stS0n: 5:44am On Jul 05, 2023
duro4chang:
Let me say that is your own perception. I have no bad intention. I only give honour to whom honour is due. I mean no harm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

1999 CULT ATTACK ON OAU - What Really Happened!!! / 20 Best Course With Best Employment In Nigeria / Bride In Wedding Gown Writes UNILAG Masters Entrance Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.