Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? (27419 Views)

Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? / Should I Move On Or Settle With Her? / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by casualobserver: 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2023
Abi1985:
Except a woman has made up her mind that she does not want to have kids. Having children at a fertile age is key. Please do not wait too long to settle down or marry. It is not easy for many women after the age of 35 to 40s to conceive children. It is very possible for a woman to have children in her 40s and even 50s but the chances are not high compared to a woman in her 20s.

Should a woman marry a madman or have a baby with an irresponsible man because one wants to have kids? Definitely no.

Do not fall into the category of a woman who is so focused on her careers or degree that she ignore to date or ignore life after work. That PhD can wait if you already have a Master.

Tell young women they should also stop advertising their dirty linen on the internet, it will make it hard for them when it comes time to find a husband.

1 Like

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Manna4Gurls: 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2023
Not obligatory for those that doesn't want to hear children.
Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by TGreatGatsby: 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2023
Guyz wey no get GF get peace of mind o cool

4 Likes

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by corlin2(m): 1:32pm On Jul 06, 2023
Offpointng:

Cuz we're tired of having kids with Autism, down syndrome and other associated kids illness that comes from giving birth at an old age. Y'all should have mercy on innocent kids and take your mind off marriage and child bearing once y'all clock 35 abec

You’re capping bro, there’s no connection between older women and giving birth to autistic child or Down syndrome.
It is not about age.

15 Likes

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by braine(m): 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2023
Adachizzy:
Let women breathe. It's not like we don't know the best for ourselves, or y'all care about us more than we do.

There are many options to making babies now, at the end of the day, what matters this day is taking care of a child, not bringing it into the world.

As long as it isn't hurting you, a woman’s age should not be your concern.

Women this, women that, haba!!
PS: I'm not 30 or 35, before some bitter people here misread and misyarn.

Anty quickly insert disclaimer. grin

But in the bid of doing that, you are further stigmatizing women above 30.

Who cares if you are 30 or 35? What should people in that age range do now? Anyone who has any problem with a woman of any age can go blazes.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by adedayoa2(f): 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2023
braine:

Who cares if you are 30 or 35? What should people in that age range do now? Anyone who has any problem with a woman of any age can go blazes.
lol, I thank God everyday that there are plenty sensible men on this platform.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by PrinceMajestic: 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2023
Sandralight:
Why is it that men are the ones obsessed with when a woman should give birth lol
Abeg let women breath!!!!
No! Give us free pussi and we let u breathe
Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Kingsleystunner(m): 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2023
Na them know if them like make them dey asks where do you get my number from
Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Sandralight(f): 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2023
braine:

I tire o like they wont get to that age too even in this modern age there are people still scared to grow old, if you are a lady that is 35 and single, will you kill yourself because of what some guy in internet is going to say lol
Abeg make everybody live their life with what pleases them

1 Like

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by PrinceMajestic: 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2023
jeromestarks:
Once a woman is above 23 before you met her, please do not have anything serious to do with her unless you want to use all your hard earned money to treat diseases which you knew nothing about.

Just fvck her and keep fvcking her until you meet a woman within 18 - 23.
Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by mymadam(m): 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2023
Sandralight:
Why is it that men are the ones obsessed with when a woman should give birth lol

Yeah, I'm with you on this 👍🏽
Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by PrinceMajestic: 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2023
I just want to keep fhuckin Naija babes. Very bad girls, I like them.

2 Likes

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Etuagievin(m): 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
I know of many couples who married early and still had issues with child bearing. Some married got one child and failed to conceive again- secondary infertility. Who also told you those who marry early dont give birth to kids with birth defects. I am not here to water down the benefits of marrying early , no. What am saying is, both cases have their fair share of troubles.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by IamMobisola(f): 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2023
Women this, women that… you men never advise yourselves when it comes to important things.
You people should leave women alone na, I thought y’all said you don’t need Nigerian girls in your lives so what’s the every week advice for women?

11 Likes

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by InvertedHammer: 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2023
Sandralight:

/
That's a friendly advice that ladies should take seriously.

Learn from other people's mistakes.

/

2 Likes

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Dizzyyish: 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Basiljoe: 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2023
Abi1985:
Except a woman has made up her mind that she does not want to have kids. Having children at a fertile age is key. Please do not wait too long to settle down or marry. It is not easy for many women after the age of 35 to 40s to conceive children. It is very possible for a woman to have children in her 40s and even 50s but the chances are not high compared to a woman in her 20s.

Should a woman marry a madman or have a baby with an irresponsible man because one wants to have kids? Definitely no.

Do not fall into the category of a woman who is so focused on her careers or degree that she ignore to date or ignore life after work. That PhD can wait if you already have a Master.
Lmao.
Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Tingotoe: 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
Offpointng:

Cuz we're tired of having kids with Autism, down syndrome and other associated kids illness that comes from giving birth at an old age. Y'all should have mercy on innocent kids and take your mind off marriage and child bearing once y'all clock 35 abec
I have someone I know who's wife gave birth to their first child when she was aged 42 and the poor boy is autistic. It's really hard on them

3 Likes

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by vickydevoka(m): 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2023
Sandralight:
Not men o. Men only speak up. One of female friend is scared of having 3 kid bcus of her age, she's scared of bringing autistic or down syndrome pikin. Bcus of wat happened to her neighbour

2 Likes

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Offpointng: 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
Tingotoe:
I have someone I know who's wife gave birth to their first child when she was aged 42 and the poor boy is autistic. It's really hard on them

That's exactly what I'm saying but they wont wanna agree. people like corlin2

1 Like

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by moneyissweet(m): 2:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
Keep ageing then until your toto close.

Sandralight:
Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Klass99(f): 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2023

5 Likes

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Winters23: 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
Abi1985:

Wtf does "settle down" even mean? Like is it that there's no real life before marriage or what

1 Like

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by kingthreat(m): 2:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
Before I got married, I had like 10 MIlfs 40+ on my case.
Suddenly they became serious about starting a family. grin

1 Like

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by phemyhalaby(m): 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2023
jeromestarks:
Once a woman is above 23 before you met her, please do not have anything serious to do with her unless you want to use all your hard earned money to treat diseases which you knew nothing about.

Just fvck her and keep fvcking her until you meet a woman within 18 - 23.
No matter who you are, you have my respect for this submission.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Offpointng: 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2023
Klass99:

Valid point but this is a two way street fa - there is nothing stopping you people (men) from getting a vasectomy either when you know for certain that you do not want to be saddled with disabled children in old age and you are done having kids after two or three but at the mention of vasectomy most of you act like you were asked to jump off a cliff. There is also nothing wrong with staying child free for that matter if you see a 35+ year old woman you really like and want to settle down with in your old age as well.

You are the ones who vehemently kick against being childless in marriages for the fear that your manhood will be questioned by others and you are still the ones agitating for the baby mama lifestyle for the sake of children, without wanting the full responsibility of marriage and a proper family unit.

I think having children to prove your manhood and carry on your family names, matters to you people more but somehow it has been turned around to make it seem like children are an obsession of females only, when Naija men are just as crazily obsessed about it.....no matter how often you all claim a man is not loved in old age and children only take care of their mothers.

And Sandralight was absolutely right - men on this forum are particularly obsessed with women affairs and matters. I didn't know Tinubu had appointed new and several online ministers of women's affairs ooo. If only most would channel that energy into productive activities offline they would be fine.

If you read my comments up there you'd notice I'm only advocating against giving birth to kids that'd come to life suffering from birth till they die. That's the only thing me ayam advocating for.

Either Nairaland men engage in this or that is at all not my business Ma, cuz ion do all of that. what I'm after is as a Woman "Don't just cuz of your selfish interest of having a child give birth to one who would at all not have a good life as long as he/she lives".

3 Likes

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Somemma13: 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2023
corlin2:

You’re capping bro, there’s no connection between older women and giving birth to autistic child or Down syndrome.
It is not about age.

Please learn something today, down syndrome is highly dependent on the age of the woman. The rate of occurrence is about 1 in 1250 births among 25 year old women to 1 in 100 births among 40 year old women.

The truth is if a woman wants to have babies and also a husband, it's advisable she marries early enough.
Another reason is incident of cancers. So many cancers of the ovary are linked with nulliparity (no childbirth in women)
I don't push anyone into what they don't want but if you want to have family as a woman, you should make up your mind fast and don't be the source of your own curses.

6 Likes

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Offpointng: 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kingsleystunner:
Na them know if them like make them dey asks where do you get my number from

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by Karlifate: 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
GeneralPula:
If a girl is lucky, it’s good she settle at her young age..
Young girls have high chances of meeting a good guy that can love them forever then when she don grow up old..

Believe it or not, it’s extremely rare for a girl to find a genuine partner when she don near or pass 30! At this stage, 99% of guys she’ll meet just want to knack & pass with many fake promises, 90% of guys she’ll meet won’t be completely single..

Nature already structured us as humans! And I kinda agree to that saying.. * women doesn’t have much time biologically*! My experience with women also made me know girls of 27+ without genuine partner, not a day goes by that such girls won’t think about having partner..

Either she’s saying it or not. Either acting it or not. The truth always remains within the heart!

You must be a carpenter cos you nailed it. wink

1 Like

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by famology(m): 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
Falacy
Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by glojid: 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
Offpointng:

Cuz we're tired of having kids with Autism, down syndrome and other associated kids disorders that comes from giving birth at an old age. Y'all should have mercy on innocent kids and take your mind off marriage and child bearing once y'all clock 35 abec

Kindly read up on the effects of older men having children. It runs both ways. Just pray to God for the best in marriage. So many people have healthy children in their 40's and even 50's. The goal is to marry well and not come to Nairaland to be seeking for advice every day

3 Likes

Re: Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? by descarado: 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
Most developmental problems in children are caused by older sperm than egg.

Not spoonfeeding anybody. Google is your friend

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hot Valentine Sms Messages / My Apology Letter To My Man / My Father’s Wife (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.