Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) (49770 Views)

Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding / A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) / Caption This Photo Of A Bride And Groom And Their Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by OvertheTop(m): 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2023
[quote author=Likoya post=124217923]Nonsense....Even person wey no go school go understand everything wey she talk..... Computer Science indeed...So you need to be a computer scientist to know what unlimited data is? When they said tech language I even thought she was speaking in C++ or Phyton... Rubbish[/quote]

Exactly....
1. she was Reading it...Anyone can do that.
2. No technical Jargon in the yarns... Just Common words.
3. was looking forward to code related Jargon not understandable to the common man
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by DesChyko: 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
Cardozzo:

Exactly what pissed me of

Managed to remove the appeal of what was said. Nah wah.
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2023
Awesome
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by Rick9(m): 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2023
Amazing
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2023
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by Merisbankie(m): 12:21am On Jul 07, 2023
Likoya:
Nonsense....Even person wey no go school go understand everything wey she talk..... Computer Science indeed...So you need to be a computer scientist to know what unlimited data is? When they said tech language I even thought she was speaking in C++ or Phyton... Rubbish
Aswear no be lie I thought she was using Java codes and scripts
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 9:55am On Jul 07, 2023
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by aalangel(f): 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
phr0nesis:
My guy cannot post his video without saying rubbish first. We already got the hint from the topic, and if it happens that we failed to see that, the video also displays the caption. The voice intro is therefore irrelevant

His voice is very annoying.
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by phr0nesis(m): 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
aalangel:

His voice is very annoying.
I didn't even bother listening.
The moment I heard, "Hello gu...
I just cancelled the video

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by aalangel(f): 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2023
phr0nesis:

I didn't even bother listening.
The moment I heard, "Hello gu...
I just cancelled the video

Lolzźzzzzzzzzz
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by EducasionMe(m): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
graceilina:
oga this your English carry me fall for chair

I am sorry sir
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by EducasionMe(m): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
Enny2013:

LoL
Englishian!

Thanks you sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée / Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Reveal Their Cleavages? / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.