Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) (49748 Views)

Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding / A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) / Caption This Photo Of A Bride And Groom And Their Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by haybhi1(m): 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
Great.
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by DAYPEN: 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
Toor
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by juman(m): 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
You dont need to have ph.d to talk like that.
A secondary school student can also talk like that.

3 Likes

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by Bluffly: 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
Unlimited Data na fake unlimited o. She better understands what she has used to qualify her vow.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by stuffs2002: 10:19pm On Jul 04, 2023
phr0nesis:
My guy cannot post his video without saying rubbish first. We already got the hint from the topic, and if it happens that we failed to see that, the video also displays the caption. The voice intro is therefore irrelevant

Completely irrelevant..

I just forwarded the video to the point where she started talking

5 Likes

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
I would have loved to hear the groom's reply.
Dis wan wey de man dey look like one kain 'BALABLU' zombie in suit fa. cheesy
Unfortunately, the man may not even be able to speak the same lingo or understand a word of what she said.
He prolly did not go to 'school'.

This life nor balance. . . .

Chioma my lover. . . . how markeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyt?

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by Haveyoueatentod: 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
The title is self explanatory YouTube bloggers talk too much in their videos grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by DigitB: 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
Wedding vows has become a playtime for these people.

It's not by staging fancy wedding performances.

I hope their union lasts. tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by Ibime(m): 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
OnlineArchitect:
The youtuber in the background talks too much..

Nigerian bloggers always do. Na to skip straight

2 Likes

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by Haveyoueatentod: 10:23pm On Jul 04, 2023
After 2 years you will delete each other from your flash drive and format it grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by phr0nesis(m): 10:23pm On Jul 04, 2023
stuffs2002:

Completely irrelevant..

I just forwarded the video to the point where she started talking
That talk made me lose interest in watching it. I removed the video immediately I heard his voice

4 Likes

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by Johnn74: 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
I pray no Virus Juju Austin Yul Edochie no invade the union. And make any Assistantprogram.SidechickExe nor born come replace the MainSystem.wife.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by Thugnificent(m): 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
I don't understand
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by XAUBulls: 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9saN4R4E76A

Wedding vows...
"I will hack the word of... into your heart."

The girl's vow stuff sounds very animated and banal to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by Lanretoye(m): 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
Only if u know how much tomatoes cost like this,I wish Una happy married life sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by Sheuns(m): 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
I was expecting some if else statements, bools, strings, float etc.

4 Likes

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by Felix6: 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
nwakibie3:
If you didn't watch the video hit the "LIKE BUTTON"
I started but quickly retreated after hearing that initial unsolicited boring introduction from whoever I don't know.

4 Likes

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by Xkale1996(m): 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
inoki247:
Marriage are part of the things Nigeria sees as Achievement....

He dey always be like say dem win a Throphy....
na achievement is far far far more better than be sleeping with men or women
Fornicating around
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by Aolfooties(m): 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
Beautiful.
Check my signature for quality made in Nigeria footwears.
Buy 2 shoes, get 1 free slide. Offer ends in 6 weeks. What's app 08111 thirty fifty 81
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by babtoundey(m): 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2023
I thought she would be speaking in one kind of jamboree that will not be decipherable to layman. So, my love for you is an unlimited data is tech language.

Even the most amateurish writer will find it easy to pull that of his/her mind.

2 Likes

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
inoki247:
Marriage are part of the things Nigeria sees as Achievement....

He dey always be like say dem win a Throphy....

It is an achievement when you get married to the right one.
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by firstratedcitiz(m): 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
bestman09:
grin
I love lady's who are into tech and science...
It is LADIES, not "lady's"
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by 12345baba(m): 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
Make I no hear divorce tomorrow o

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by kindlyheart: 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
cry cry I hope after saying All this, The Man will be the first person to run your init__ procedure cause If not, It is trash and deemed for garbage collection

grin grin
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by cardoctor(m): 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
Wowwww
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by Anny69: 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
Slynation:
Hmmm.... what's amazing here, something she was reading out aloud via ChatGPT!!
Hmmm they've come again. How do you know?
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by Rathoreng(m): 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2023
bestman09:
grin
I love lady's who are into tech and science, but this one couldn't even make a sentence without reading from the phone. This is pure copycat, cheating promax!

Not sure if the vow is from her heart

Same here I really love those; a Kano girl with degree in computer science,once confessed to me, but believe me she’s really crap, I later rejected her on 2022
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by Burgerlomo: 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2023
grin
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by adesmoney(m): 11:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ode
no proof she wrote it herself, she was reading from her fone all tru.
Congratulations to the couples though, I wish them happy marriage
Opportuneke:
This is impressive 👌

Technology lovers 🙌🏻

You will know she’s intelligent without being told unlike these ones parading themselves with nothing to offer💁🏾‍♂️

2 Likes

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by CaptainFM1: 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
All these too much play contribute to the decay in the marriage institution. Anyway, I pray she will not recite her divorce letter in tech Language. People should get serious on issues that are serious.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by IbnB: 11:32pm On Jul 04, 2023
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by SayNo2SmallPrik: 12:02am On Jul 05, 2023
What’s this rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. / Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her / Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Sailor And His Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.