Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) (49752 Views)

Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding / A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) / Caption This Photo Of A Bride And Groom And Their Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by Cassandraloius: 12:03am On Jul 05, 2023
Congratulations to them o.
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by gazilion: 12:05am On Jul 05, 2023
phr0nesis:
My guy cannot post his video without saying rubbish first. We already got the hint from the topic, and if it happens that we failed to see that, the video also displays the caption. The voice intro is therefore irrelevant

I agree, 100%. The moment I know there's a voice intro...I fast forward to the acutal video if I'm still interested otherwise, I will mute the video or skip to other things. The voice intro is completely unnecessary!

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by SmithRussell(m): 12:20am On Jul 05, 2023
She was reading directly from her phone, I’m sure she didn’t compose it.

$msgs = [[“role” => “system”, “content” => “You are a helpful assistant”], [“role” => “user”, “content” => “As a Christian using recent and trendy tech terms, write a wedding vow to my husband”], [“role” => “assistant”, “content” => “Sure! \n By the help of God, I ethically hack...”]

echo $msgs[2][“content”];
shocked
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by Josbreed: 12:28am On Jul 05, 2023
This Youtuber sef, your thick Yolober accent twisted to English accent is spoiling the video. Can't you alllow us watch the video in peace without your voice over? It is unnecessary. You don't have to explain what we are watching, you make your viewers look as if they are too dumb to understand the video.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by shantti(m): 12:34am On Jul 05, 2023
I thought it was some thing like

#include <iostream>
#include "string.h"

using namespace std;

int main()
{
char* identity = 0;

cout <<"Is the partner who is about to speak the wife or the husband:" <<endl;

cin >> identity;

assert ( strlen (identity) > 0 && strlen(identity) < 100 );

if (identity == "wife" )
{
cout << " Baby, I would love you for the rest of my life " <<endl;
}

else if (identity == "husband" )
{
cout << " I will still choose u again if am giving another choice"<<endl
}

else
cout << "you may kiss the bride"<<endl;

return 0;

}

Abeg oh make una give me c or c++ job
Nigeria hard
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by AskNgige2: 1:31am On Jul 05, 2023
cassyrooy:
Divorce no hard.

Anyways, may this "Tech Language" favour them and their families.

Efulefus like you lol
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by richard69(m): 2:17am On Jul 05, 2023
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by NewDea4: 2:28am On Jul 05, 2023
inoki247:
Marriage are part of the things Nigeria sees as Achievement....

He dey always be like say dem win a Throphy....

Nigerians mumu no be small
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by djkaneo(m): 2:29am On Jul 05, 2023
Likoya:
Nonsense....Even person wey no go school go understand everything wey she talk..... Computer Science indeed...So you need to be a computer scientist to know what unlimited data is? When they said tech language I even thought she was speaking in C++ or Phyton... Rubbish

Atire oooooo! To stone the OP my phone dey hungry me.
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by MemoriesAndMe: 3:13am On Jul 05, 2023
Likoya:
Nonsense....Even person wey no go school go understand everything wey she talk..... Computer Science indeed...So you need to be a computer scientist to know what unlimited data is? When they said tech language I even thought she was speaking in C++ or Phyton... Rubbish

I personally thought that was creative on her part. How would you rephrase what she said in C++ or Python without getting the audience confused? That she studied Computer Science doesn't mean she has to be a programmer I. The languages you mentioned.

Much of what she said is related to cyber/network security, not programming and computer scientists and even a layman can understand it the way she presented it.

When it's ur turn, write/read yours in Python or C++ and watch how the audience will look at you.
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by MemoriesAndMe: 3:17am On Jul 05, 2023
shantti:
I thought it was some thing like

#include <iostream>
#include "string.h"

using namespace std;

int main()
{
char* identity = 0;

cout <<"Is the partner who is about to speak the wife or the husband:" <<endl;

cin >> identity;

assert ( strlen (identity) > 0 && strlen(identity) < 100 );

if (identity == "wife" )
{
cout << " Baby, I would love you for the rest of my life " <<endl;
}

else if (identity == "husband" )
{
cout << " I will still choose u again if am giving another choice"<<endl
}

else
cout << "you may kiss the bride"<<endl;

return 0;

}

Abeg oh make una give me c or c++ job
Nigeria hard

Kindly read your marriage vow this way when it's your turn, lets see if everyone won't wonder if you're ok or not....lol
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by zedegit: 3:39am On Jul 05, 2023
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9saN4R4E76A

What I think is the YouTube creator should keep quiet and allow us watch in peace instead of rambling in the midst of what you want us to watch.

Be professional by commenting first before playing the audio. Infact keep your comments to yourself. The description is enough.

Tanks! angry

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by Joe4real1988(m): 4:10am On Jul 05, 2023
cassyrooy:
Divorce no hard.

Anyways, may this "Tech Language" favour them and their families.
Smiles......i like the way you are dealing with these unrealistic individuals with 'It will favour me and my family slang'. cheesy cheesy. Keep it on bro.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by MechanicMike: 4:50am On Jul 05, 2023
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by Nobody: 5:19am On Jul 05, 2023
phr0nesis:
My guy cannot post his video without saying rubbish first. We already got the hint from the topic, and if it happens that we failed to see that, the video also displays the caption. The voice intro is therefore irrelevant
Thank for this, I really wanted to watch the video but I knew that most YouTube videos posted on nairaland are guilty of what you said.

Someone said it has something to do with YouTube policy, I don't know if nigeria YouTube policy is different from what is obtainable else where.
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by phr0nesis(m): 5:55am On Jul 05, 2023
gazilion:

I agree, 100%. The moment I know there's a voice intro...I fast forward to the acutal video if I'm still interested otherwise, I will mute the video or skip to other things. The voice intro is completely unnecessary!
I don't bother forwarding; I just remove it. The talk is annoying
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by phr0nesis(m): 5:57am On Jul 05, 2023
Lukepeter:

Thank for this, I really wanted to watch the video but I knew that most YouTube videos posted on nairaland are guilty of what you said.

Someone said it has something to do with YouTube policy, I don't know if nigeria YouTube policy is different from what is obtainable else where.
They just like to hear themselves speak. YouTube policy ke

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by eepeepook: 5:59am On Jul 05, 2023
It was more of poetry using computer lingo. Tech words sound more like "I want your 1 in my 0 when we get 192.168.10.1."
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by pek(m): 5:59am On Jul 05, 2023
bestman09:
grin
I love lady's ladies who are into tech and science, but this one couldn't even make a sentence without reading from the phone. This is pure copycat, cheating promax!

Not sure if the vow is from her heart
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by muykem: 6:00am On Jul 05, 2023
They are playing with most important decision in life.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by eepeepook: 6:02am On Jul 05, 2023
Joe4real1988:
Smiles......i like the way you are dealing with these unrealistic individuals with 'It will favour me and my family slang'. cheesy cheesy. Keep it on bro.
Use one account post "it will favour me and my family," use another account to hail yourself. Keep it on, bro.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by jaxxy(m): 6:11am On Jul 05, 2023
bestman09:
grin
I love lady's who are into tech and science, but this one couldn't even make a sentence without reading from the phone. This is pure copycat, cheating promax!

Not sure if the vow is from her heart

Anything wrong with reading ur vows? This is even an unconventional type and people still read their regular ones.
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by faceLAGOS: 6:21am On Jul 05, 2023
Nigerian women are not intelligent (intellectually inclined).

All of them are the same.

See as these one is shining teeth like she won AVL.

Despicable set of being.
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by Thugnificent(m): 6:24am On Jul 05, 2023
Doesn't really make any sense.
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by Maysdevices(f): 6:29am On Jul 05, 2023
eepeepook:
It was more of poetry using computer lingo. Tech words sound more like "I want your 1 in my 0 when we get 192.168.10.1."
😁
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:46am On Jul 05, 2023
Slynation:
Hmmm.... what's amazing here, something she was reading out aloud via ChatGPT!!
no mind them. As if they re all blind
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by e09011617135: 6:49am On Jul 05, 2023
Go
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by Umadam: 6:51am On Jul 05, 2023
So easy, and she for even memorize her lyrics
Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by Khastro(m): 6:53am On Jul 05, 2023
inoki247:
Marriage are part of the things Nigeria sees as Achievement....
Till you marry the wrong character. It is an achievement if you do it well. It's the most sensitive decision you can make in this crazy life. Hmm

1 Like

Re: The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) by Khastro(m): 6:56am On Jul 05, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
I love this, so enthralling. Op, can't you shut your mouth up and allow us to watch your video
They always talk a lot. Some times I just exit the video cos I can't deal with the distraction abi noise self

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her / '15k For 1 Hour & 35k For Kissing': Girl Who Wants To Pretend As Girlfriend / Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.