Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

How Old Were U When Men Started Making Sexual Advances To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Old Were U When Men Started Making Sexual Advances To You? (2857 Views)

HELP; my 12 yrs old Cousin Is Making Sexual Advances towards me / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Were U When Men Started Making Sexual Advances To You? by Lovilla(f): 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
The first man that proposed love to me was a married man. Shocking!!! I was only 16yrs then. My age showed in my face but this man still proffessed his fake love to me. I knew nothing about love then but thank God, i rejected. As a kid, i told my parent and brothers.
He stopped disturbing me after my brothers threatened him. grin
What's yours? keep it coming.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Were U When Men Started Making Sexual Advances To You? by PerfectStranger(m): 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ladies, keep the lies short and brief

37 Likes

Re: How Old Were U When Men Started Making Sexual Advances To You? by Lovilla(f): 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Ladies, keep the lies short and brief
come again lovely

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Old Were U When Men Started Making Sexual Advances To You? by PerfectStranger(m): 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lovilla:
come again lovely
There's nothing lovely about me. I'm a bad boi

14 Likes

Re: How Old Were U When Men Started Making Sexual Advances To You? by Lovilla(f): 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
PerfectStranger:

There's nothing lovely about me. I'm a bad boi
do u even know wha i mean?

I would ve used "dear" instead

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were U When Men Started Making Sexual Advances To You? by Martinsmine(m): 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
I no be babe but my mums house help delt With my little dick

10 Likes

Re: How Old Were U When Men Started Making Sexual Advances To You? by Killerbag36: 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
Na 3 years
Re: How Old Were U When Men Started Making Sexual Advances To You? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lovilla:
The first man that proposed love to me was a married man.
Shocking!!! I was only 16yrs then.
My age showed in my face but this man still proffessed his fake love to me.
I knew nothing about love then but thank God, i rejected.
As a kid, i told my parent and brothers.

What's yours?
keep it coming.

16 year old girl in this current Nigeria is a full grown woman, come and see teenager between 14 - 18 doing hook up, you will find it difficult to believe even if they tell you their age cos at 16, they are already looking 25

8 Likes

Re: How Old Were U When Men Started Making Sexual Advances To You? by diogo23: 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
Crystallon:

16 year old girl in this current Nigeria is a full grown woman, come and see teenager between 14 - 18 doing hook up, you will find it difficult to believe even if they tell you their age cos at 16, they are already looking 25
She said then , please read before you spit trash

4 Likes

Re: How Old Were U When Men Started Making Sexual Advances To You? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
diogo23:

She said then , please read before you spit trash

Are you a ****? Who's talking about her? I guess you have issues with comprehension

7 Likes

Re: How Old Were U When Men Started Making Sexual Advances To You? by theophorus(m): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2023
Well, anybody wen get girl child wen do dey commot Chelsea and bakassi make una dey use eye follow dem ooo.

Cos boys of nowadays no dey see anything in skirts ooo and those small girls self dey find IPhone 14 wen their Papa no fit buy.

Laslas make everybody dey careful cos Angel don carry Trumpet already, na injury time we dey so.

Okbye

6 Likes

Re: How Old Were U When Men Started Making Sexual Advances To You? by 1Sharon(f): 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
Most women have had sexual attention from men since they were at least 12.

5 Likes

Re: How Old Were U When Men Started Making Sexual Advances To You? by Xenry: 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2023
Na men go comment pass for the post grin.
Some men no get sense shaa, they will follow anything in a skirt.
But for me, I don't give a fvck. Nigerian girls really ain't worth it. Change my mind if you can. Following them is just a waste of time.
Re: How Old Were U When Men Started Making Sexual Advances To You? by yarimo(m): 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lovilla:
The first man that proposed love to me was a married man.
Shocking!!! I was only 16yrs then.
My age showed in my face but this man still proffessed his fake love to me.
I knew nothing about love then but thank God, i rejected.
As a kid, i told my parent and brothers.

What's yours?
keep it coming.
how do you know the love was fake since you claims you don't anything at that time

5 Likes

Re: How Old Were U When Men Started Making Sexual Advances To You? by diogo23: 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
Crystallon:

Are you a full? Who's talking about her? I guess you have issues with comprehension
Nigeria youth and foolishness, you can't take a simple corrections
Re: How Old Were U When Men Started Making Sexual Advances To You? by Lovilla(f): 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2023
yarimo:
how do you know the love was fake since you claims you don't anything at that time
i realized now.
Ur gender are heartless
Re: How Old Were U When Men Started Making Sexual Advances To You? by superCleanworks(m): 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2023
Welcome to the river of lies. watch as it flows

1 Like

Re: How Old Were U When Men Started Making Sexual Advances To You? by SIMPonPatrol(m): 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
All I know is that Jennyclay's breasts popped out when she was just 11 years old

1 Like

Re: How Old Were U When Men Started Making Sexual Advances To You? by SIMPonPatrol(m): 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
Xenry:
But for me, I don't give a fvck. Nigerian girls really ain't worth it. Change my mind if you can. Following them is just a waste of time.

What is wrong with chasing skirts, is it trousers that you want me to chase? angry

5 Likes

Re: How Old Were U When Men Started Making Sexual Advances To You? by Dikastan: 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
I no toast anybody,they no toast me, I am not toastable
Re: How Old Were U When Men Started Making Sexual Advances To You? by Xenry: 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

What is wrong with chasing skirts, is it trousers that you want me to chase? angry
It's your life. Chase whatever you want. E no concern me.
Re: How Old Were U When Men Started Making Sexual Advances To You? by Abolodje: 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2023
Here to read lies from the daughters of Eve and sisters of Jezebel

1 Like

Re: How Old Were U When Men Started Making Sexual Advances To You? by MarketDispatch: 11:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lovilla:
The fir. grin

What's yours?
keep it coming.

I was 6 yrs old when older ladies started professing love to me... she will waylay me on the staircase and start kissing me.

4 Likes

Re: How Old Were U When Men Started Making Sexual Advances To You? by Freelancerr(m): 5:36am On Jul 05, 2023
tongue
Re: How Old Were U When Men Started Making Sexual Advances To You? by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 05, 2023
diogo23:

Nigeria youth and foolishness, you can't take a simple corrections

STFU, you should try to read and understand before jumping to comment section.

Mind you, I might be old enough to be your uncle.

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were U When Men Started Making Sexual Advances To You? by Starboytwo(m): 8:02am On Jul 05, 2023
About 2 days old I guess

As my mama born me like this, one woman carry me dey dance. Next thing

Ah mummy, this baby is a fine boy, I go like marry am.

Me- undecided buah buah buah 😭 😭

5 Likes

Re: How Old Were U When Men Started Making Sexual Advances To You? by Tunde835(m): 8:09am On Jul 05, 2023
Xenry:
Me too I don't give that much attention to females. Women aren't actually that exceptional as in beneath their appearance there's nothing else. One thing also about females is if you don't give them attention they start to despise you
Re: How Old Were U When Men Started Making Sexual Advances To You? by Lovilla(f): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2023
Nlfpmod, i need this on front page please
Re: How Old Were U When Men Started Making Sexual Advances To You? by jeromestarks: 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2023
siofra:
5 I think. Ever since I knew myself.

Nigerian men are animals.
There are only two kingdoms in the world of living things: Plant and Animal kingdoms.

We are all animals sweetheart.

5 Likes

Re: How Old Were U When Men Started Making Sexual Advances To You? by atheistandproud(m): 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2023
Lmao

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Full Of Regret Right Now. / Blood Convenant! / Can Urgly Broke Guy Find True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.