Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help (29823 Views)

Unemployment Is Making Me Loose Sanity.. / Apply For RTI International Job Recruitment (33 Openings) / Chemonics International Job Recruitment 2017 (12 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by tete7000(m): 8:44am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:
I don't know what to do again! I got an international job
The company said they are not accepting the blank backside below

If you are willing to part with money, you can get international passport in one or two days.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by pat077: 8:44am On Jul 05, 2023
xynerise:

Can I renew my passport in another state where I didn't register?
yes
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by denzel231: 8:44am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

I don't have international passport but they are not accepting PVC. They said non Nigerians can vote during Nigerian election, so the PVC cannot be used for validation of nationality
pay for express international passport. 2-3 weeks e dn come out
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:45am On Jul 05, 2023
pat077:
is NIN different from national id card?

Yes

NIN is not listed in any international registration and not used in any country.

Id card is different. It is a card with all information not a slip.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by IamAsiri: 8:46am On Jul 05, 2023
Afamed:

I got my first international passport the second day I applied for it.

If you are serious about getting international passport

It depends on the year though. Around 2012-2015, it was an easy feat, but not anymore. Even if you use leg, you might still have to wait for like 2-3weeks to get the passport out.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Besto(m): 8:46am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

I don't have international passport but they are not accepting PVC. They said non Nigerians can vote during Nigerian election, so the PVC cannot be used for validation of nationality

Them no wan give you the job be that
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by pat077: 8:46am On Jul 05, 2023
elwiz:
U can download Ur NIN in plastic form, it will be printed front and back just as normal ID. If u are in ABJ I can help u get it in 5 minutes 07044831517
do one need to pay to download it b4 printing?
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by adioolayi(m): 8:46am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:
I don't know what to do again! I got an international job which will require me to work from Nigeria and I have submitted all other document but the company is not accepting my NIN Slip. They said it is one-faced Id and cannot be accepted.

I downloaded the NIMC App and tried to activate my account but no OTP is send to my mobile phone number.

I went to the NIMC state headquarter in the state I live and complained. They checked my email and phone number in their system and all are correct. They told me to keep on trying the App. I have been trying the App day and night and no OTP was send to activate my account.

I was asked to check if the plastic one is ready for collection. The web page (https://nimc.gov.ng/eid-card-issuance/) does not exist.

I tried to check the status of the plastic one if it is ready through their website - http://touch.nimc.gov.ng/ The page is no longer existing. Everything about NIMC is not working now.

I even make attempt to get driver's license, I was told it will take 60 days to be ready.

Please what will I do again. I don't want to loose this job. I have send messages to different emails in NIMC but no response. I have submitted the police clearance certificate containing my 10 fingerprints yesterday but they still insist I will not be assigned roles until national ID is provided and the documentation period deadline is Monday 10/07/2023

Is your Voter's Card not acceptable?
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by denzel231: 8:47am On Jul 05, 2023
inoki247:

Lol nobody will give you international passport within 4weeks I don't know about another country buh Nigeria you go pay bribe tire sef u might still be on it for 3month to 6 month na why I advice people to du renewal 6mnth ahead of the expiry....

And you've download the NiN app on PlayStore and that one too isn't sending OTP that one too can be used to get the digital version...

got mine in 3 weeks. 10yrs passport in Abuja. Na your connect matters. Didn't bribe anybody.. I paid abt 80-90k
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 05, 2023
I think you have to pay I think 1k the last time I did , to be able to get your ID , maybe you didn't pay through the app that is why you got no token to access your ID
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by samsard(m): 8:48am On Jul 05, 2023
babyfaceafrica:

They aren't serious.. Don't foreigners have Driving licence here too? Anyways I wish you the best
International Jobs or verifications always require any of International passport, driver's licence or national ID. I have never seen voter's card as an option for verification and I have used several platforms so far.

2 Likes

Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Roozzaay(m): 8:49am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

I asked and I was told it will take 4 weeks or more to be ready. I have just few days left to complete documentation

You can get it from any Northern State in two or three days
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Chem2020: 8:50am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

I asked and I was told it will take 4 weeks or more to be ready. I have just few days left to complete documentation

You can pay for express.
You can even collect the passport that same day
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by jumper524(m): 8:51am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:
I don't know what to do again! I got an international job which will require me to work from Nigeria and I have submitted all other document but the company is not accepting my NIN Slip. They said it is one-faced Id and cannot be accepted.

I downloaded the NIMC App and tried to activate my account but no OTP is send to my mobile phone number.

I went to the NIMC state headquarter in the state I live and complained. They checked my email and phone number in their system and all are correct. They told me to keep on trying the App. I have been trying the App day and night and no OTP was send to activate my account.

I was asked to check if the plastic one is ready for collection. The web page (https://nimc.gov.ng/eid-card-issuance/) does not exist.

I tried to check the status of the plastic one if it is ready through their website - http://touch.nimc.gov.ng/ The page is no longer existing. Everything about NIMC is not working now.

I even make attempt to get driver's license, I was told it will take 60 days to be ready.

Please what will I do again. I don't want to loose this job. I have send messages to different emails in NIMC but no response. I have submitted the police clearance certificate containing my 10 fingerprints yesterday but they still insist I will not be assigned roles until national ID is provided and the documentation period deadline is Monday 10/07/2023

go to cafe and print the new slip those Nimc cafe then laminate it.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by denzel231: 8:52am On Jul 05, 2023
babyfaceafrica:

The company isn't serious.. What do they mean PVC isn't a validation of nationality..
na u wan tell the company wey Dem go use

1 Like

Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by HumbleServant(m): 8:54am On Jul 05, 2023
Go to NIMC OFFICE, tell the to convert UR NIN SLIP to ID CARD FORMAT, THEN PRINT IT OUT IN PLASTIC. THANK ME LATER
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by ChengHun(m): 8:55am On Jul 05, 2023
Talk with them at nimc office if they can generate the the id card for you through tracking. You can visit another nimc office
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by indoorlove(m): 8:55am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

Do you remember to check your spam folder?
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by superCleanworks(m): 8:55am On Jul 05, 2023
Afamed:

I got my first international passport the second day I applied for it.

If you are serious about getting international passport

What year?
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by omoadeleye(m): 8:57am On Jul 05, 2023
Nimc is not responsible if you lose your job, you are at fault for trying to do this stuff in die minute

1 Like

Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Starpro87(m): 8:57am On Jul 05, 2023
Go to Osun State passport office with good money, you may get your passport in 2days if things are still the way they were few years ago.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by SunMusk(m): 8:58am On Jul 05, 2023
Driver licence can be gotten within one day, if you are ready to pay money and explain the situation to them.
Emir8:

Yes. They said national ID, international passport or driver's license. I only have national identity card slip for now
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Truth234(m): 8:58am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

Bros do LIRS tax clearance. They will issue you a card.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by TenQ: 8:59am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

Try get ECOWAS passport. I think it can be done in a few days for the purpose of identification.

Wish you the best
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by awakmfon03(m): 8:59am On Jul 05, 2023
inoki247:

Lol nobody will give you international passport within 4weeks I don't know about another country buh Nigeria you go pay bribe tire sef u might still be on it for 3month to 6 month na why I advice people to du renewal 6mnth ahead of the expiry....

And you've download the NiN app on PlayStore and that one too isn't sending OTP that one too can be used to get the digital version...

I got my international passport in 4 weeks with no bride and the priority was normal

Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Sablexxxtoons: 8:59am On Jul 05, 2023
Go and do driver's license now?
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Benblaq(m): 8:59am On Jul 05, 2023
TTdouble:
NIN server has been down for some days now, keep trying, sometimes it goes through, I guess they are working on it.
Days ke.. abi months now.

Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Jogs1900: 9:01am On Jul 05, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
The most acceptable means of ID
International Passport
Drivers license
National ID card

NIN is not internationally accepted.

When an international company says they do not want NIN it is because they can not verify it.

I hope you find a way sha.

Be ready to spend money.

Go to the main office and do it.

Forget the app.
They can verify voters card online.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by OdogwuHappyMan: 9:01am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

Bros go to Immigration office and request for Express International Passport...it will come out next day if you pay neccessary fees
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by inoki247: 9:02am On Jul 05, 2023
[quote author=awakmfon03 post=124223806][/quote]

Then that means booklet don plenty be that...

1 Like

Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:03am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

If you are ready to spend the money you can get an international passport in a day. Sure plug.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by awakmfon03(m): 9:03am On Jul 05, 2023
Try international passport
The priority should be EXPRESS though it may cost you additional money and you will get it within 5 days

I got mine within 4 weeks and the priority was normal in Uyo AKWA IBOM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Test Format? / Is This A Scam ?? / He Lost His Chance Of Getting The Job Because Of Pierced Ears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.