Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help (29790 Views)

Apply For Care International Job Recruitment (11 Openings) / Apply For RTI International Job Recruitment (33 Openings) / Chemonics International Job Recruitment 2017 (12 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by ayando(m): 9:46am On Jul 05, 2023
Afamed:

I got my first international passport the second day I applied for it.

If you are serious about getting international passport
I need your magic. My passport has expired and I need to renew it. Kindly help out.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

I asked and I was told it will take 4 weeks or more to be ready. I have just few days left to complete documentation
All the time you have wasted on NIN would have gotten a passport. Ask your friends. Someone must know someone who works in immigration. You can get it done within 3-7 days.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Digitalstarlite: 9:48am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:
I don't know what to do again! I got an international job which will require me to work from Nigeria and I have submitted all other document but the company is not accepting my NIN Slip. They said it is one-faced Id and cannot be accepted.

I downloaded the NIMC App and tried to activate my account but no OTP is send to my mobile phone number.

I went to the NIMC state headquarter in the state I live and complained. They checked my email and phone number in their system and all are correct. They told me to keep on trying the App. I have been trying the App day and night and no OTP was send to activate my account.

I was asked to check if the plastic one is ready for collection. The web page (https://nimc.gov.ng/eid-card-issuance/) does not exist.

I tried to check the status of the plastic one if it is ready through their website - http://touch.nimc.gov.ng/ The page is no longer existing. Everything about NIMC is not working now.

I even make attempt to get driver's license, I was told it will take 60 days to be ready.

Please what will I do again. I don't want to loose this job. I have send messages to different emails in NIMC but no response. I have submitted the police clearance certificate containing my 10 fingerprints yesterday but they still insist I will not be assigned roles until national ID is provided and the documentation period deadline is Monday 10/07/2023

The company said they are not accepting the blank backside below

Everything in life is sense, use anybody close to u having national Id, snap it,give it to a graphic designer or do it on canvas and change all details and picture to your name....
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Tealcrestmedia(m): 9:48am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

I don't have international passport but they are not accepting PVC. They said non Nigerians can vote during Nigerian election, so the PVC cannot be used for validation of nationality

Serious matter that foreigners now know this.

Anyways, ask them to give you offer conditionally pending when you complete the ID process. Within this period, you can sort out your international passport via express and have your appointment confirmed.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Emir8: 9:49am On Jul 05, 2023
kaywhy09:

Contact me via signature contact. You'll get it within minutes (the plastic format through the App)
Hello, the App did not take me to the dashboard for me to see any Signature Contact. When I insert my NIN, it will bring my phone number. I will click Send OTP. Nothing will be send to my Mobile phone number. Is there any other way to contact you?
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Ajens1991: 9:49am On Jul 05, 2023
If you can pay, I can help you get it in 24hrs
Emir8:
I don't know what to do again! I got an international job which will require me to work from Nigeria and I have submitted all other document but the company is not accepting my NIN Slip. They said it is one-faced Id and cannot be accepted.

I downloaded the NIMC App and tried to activate my account but no OTP is send to my mobile phone number.

I went to the NIMC state headquarter in the state I live and complained. They checked my email and phone number in their system and all are correct. They told me to keep on trying the App. I have been trying the App day and night and no OTP was send to activate my account.

I was asked to check if the plastic one is ready for collection. The web page (https://nimc.gov.ng/eid-card-issuance/) does not exist.

I tried to check the status of the plastic one if it is ready through their website - http://touch.nimc.gov.ng/ The page is no longer existing. Everything about NIMC is not working now.

I even make attempt to get driver's license, I was told it will take 60 days to be ready.

Please what will I do again. I don't want to loose this job. I have send messages to different emails in NIMC but no response. I have submitted the police clearance certificate containing my 10 fingerprints yesterday but they still insist I will not be assigned roles until national ID is provided and the documentation period deadline is Monday 10/07/2023

Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by ikennamadu1(m): 9:52am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

I asked and I was told it will take 4 weeks or more to be ready. I have just few days left to complete documentation

Baba goto bayelsa .. You will get international passport that same day
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by haftob(m): 9:59am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

You can get ur international passport in a week here in ph
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:59am On Jul 05, 2023
NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD REVALIDATION PLATFORM FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS HAS NOT BE VALIDATING, IT'S ALWAYS ON AND OFF. EVEN BANKS NO LONGER ACCEPT NIN CARD, RATHER THEY ACCEPT VOTERS CARD, DRIVING LICENCE AND INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT. ONLY GOD KNOW WHY NIMC PLATFORM IS JUST MISBEHAVING
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:01am On Jul 05, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
The most acceptable means of ID
International Passport
Drivers license
National ID card

NIN is not internationally accepted.

When an international company says they do not want NIN it is because they can not verify it.

I hope you find a way sha.

Be ready to spend money.

Go to the main office and do it.

Forget the app.

SHEY ELEYI WA OK BAYI?
WHAT IS NIN WHAT IS NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD?, YOUR TYPE IS THE TYPE THAT LOVE GIVING BANKERS LOT'S OF PROBLEM, ASK DEM FOR THEIR NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD, THEY WIL SAY I DONT HAVE NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD, BUT I HAVE NIN.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by jikanbage: 10:03am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

Try this portal idfinder dot com dot Ng you will be able to print it
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Grupo(m): 10:06am On Jul 05, 2023
Oga, get driver's license. They WI give you the temporary one within days of applying.

And the plastic one will come after some weeks.

You may be lucky and the plastic one will be ready within two weeks. From my. Experience. But just get the temporary one first.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Damntruth(m): 10:06am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

I don't have international passport but they are not accepting PVC. They said non Nigerians can vote during Nigerian election, so the PVC cannot be used for validation of nationality
get international with 60k i three weeks it would be ready
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by gtassure: 10:08am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

What kind of Job did you get that the employer will not accept PVC identification?
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by grandstar(m): 10:11am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

In some states you get your international passport in a day. Thar was my experience in Akure. Well, that was my case in 2018. It might still hold true today.

I would advise you to try other states.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by donproject2(m): 10:12am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

Try and stop DND service on your line, if you are using MTN, send STOP to 2442. You can check online for other networks if you are not using MTN.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Yugoslavia247(m): 10:13am On Jul 05, 2023
DEBJOCH1:

SHEY ELEYI WA OK BAYI?
WHAT IS NIN WHAT IS NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD?, YOUR TYPE IS THE TYPE THAT LOVE GIVING BANKERS LOT'S OF PROBLEM, ASK DEM FOR THEIR NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD, THEY WIL SAY I DONT HAVE NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD, BUT I HAVE NIN.

It is very obvious that you have never done anything outside your country. Because if you have you will be more reasonable than this.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by kaywhy09(m): 10:15am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

Hello, the App did not take me to the dashboard for me to see any Signature Contact. When I insert my NIN, it will bring my phone number. I will click Send OTP. Nothing will be send to my Mobile phone number. Is there any other way to contact you?

Contact me, I meant 0903 9778 060.
I can sort that for you.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Cecegracen: 10:18am On Jul 05, 2023
You need help, yet u didn't bother dropping your contact. If you haven't gotten the solution to your issue, call me 08142059713. Next time endeavor to drop ur contact, it will help in solving the problem faster.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by StarGraphicX: 10:18am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

Seeing this late. They will never send the Otp code. The other option is to use ussd.

That was what I used then to get otp code.

Dial the ussd code below with the number that your NIN is linked to, it will display an otp code that you can use to set up the NIMC app

Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by OlujobaSamuel: 10:19am On Jul 05, 2023
Afamed:

I got my first international passport the second day I applied for it.

If you are serious about getting international passport
Not anymore bro. Passport now use a queue system, the only thing anyone can help you with is to find out a state or passport office with low applicants
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Omar001: 10:19am On Jul 05, 2023
Here in the North, one can get the international passport within two days.
Emir8:

Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by MrbasHH: 10:21am On Jul 05, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
If u hold like 200k, go to Lagos and do u international passport and get it same day. Even drivers license u can get it same day. Na Nigeria you dey, think like a Nigerian.

I just dey look the guy; 200k too much self
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Hightser: 10:22am On Jul 05, 2023
This one no get sense, better enter cyber cafe run NIN with back or drivers license, be here capping, why would an adult like you not have a valid ID in the first place, is NIN a valid ID to you?
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by OlujobaSamuel: 10:22am On Jul 05, 2023
Grupo:
Oga, get driver's license. They WI give you the temporary one within days of applying.

And the plastic one will come after some weeks.

You may be lucky and the plastic one will be ready within two weeks. From my. Experience. But just get the temporary one first.
You can't get DL same day again, you will take an online test which is date time stamped, there is period interval between registration and capturing.
It's only renewal that you can get it done same day
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Deeprooted: 10:28am On Jul 05, 2023
There's a man who does the plastic NIN ID card.

He did for a friend but lately I haven't seen him in his spot.

If I remember, I will check him today and tag you. He can waybill it to any part of the country. It take him just 24hrs.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by vislabraye(m): 10:33am On Jul 05, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
The most acceptable means of ID
International Passport
Drivers license
National ID card

NIN is not internationally accepted.

When an international company says they do not want NIN it is because they can not verify it.

I hope you find a way sha.

Be ready to spend money.

Go to the main office and do it.

Forget the app.

NIN is National ID card, isn't it ? Or is there anoter one ?
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Exshaker92(m): 10:33am On Jul 05, 2023
But will they accept the use of temporal drivers license? Temporal Drivers license is the one issued immediately after ur capture and biometric. I can help you on that on or before Friday. Contact me if you are interested on (nmacmauriceo@gmail.com)
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by bunmioguns(m): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

With less than 5k, you get the plastic copy of nimc
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by CaptainFM1: 10:39am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

Have you tried using your national passport instead?

Somehow, I think you are not ready for that job. Why wait for a job before you get your national identity document ready?

If you fail to plan, you plan to fail!
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by whatproperty(m): 10:41am On Jul 05, 2023
Emir8:

Here is suggesting for you to try now:

1) DND: Check do not disturb on your sim might active which not allow you receive short code messages on your sim. Kindly check if it is active and deactivate immediately and try the nimc app again.

2) Try to access the nimc app at midnight whether it will send you the otp when there will be less traffic on the portal.

I wish you best of luck.
Re: NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 05, 2023
Just give me your nin.....I can help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

CONRAISS Salary Sturcture-an Insight / Union Bank Branch Agaie,abuja 2(SSE Position) Invite / Zenith Bank Test Format?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.