Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter (45097 Views)

Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by FreeStuffsNG: 11:35am On Jul 05, 2023
djon78:

Which criminal trial

By the time the real findings come out

The girl should sue the living day light out of Jamb

Officials in charge should be sacked

I really love this case
It will unearth a lot of things
Dey play ehn.smh
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by djon78(m): 11:35am On Jul 05, 2023
Jogs1900:

Did you follow this news..Why is it that it was the girl alone out of thousands of people that was able to print her result?

Did you see the app where they generated the result she said she printed from?

When she used USSD , what was the score sent to her.(In this case, Airtel is a witness)

Just thinkam

It is not think am

Investigation will reveal the actual fact

I believe the girl didn't forge anything

Jamb messed up there systems

The investigation will reveal that

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by djon78(m): 11:37am On Jul 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Dey play ehn.smh

You think this one na tout agbero case

Anambra State government brought in the professors to sift out the matter

Jamb will have no place to hide simple
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Creativity22: 11:37am On Jul 05, 2023
STRI1:
Terrorist investigating Terrorist in a joint comprehensive fraud.
Idiot !! Did anybody in your family ever rose to the level of professorship ? Mannerless fool

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Jogs1900: 11:37am On Jul 05, 2023
djon78:

It is not think am

Why be say na only she fit print her result ?

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by ManWater: 11:38am On Jul 05, 2023
blackmantis:

Jamb had announced a student from Anambra had the highest mark 360.

Innoson wanted to give a N3million scholarship to the person. She and her collaborators added 2points to make it 362 and nearly got away with it. Until the commissioner of education decided to check with Jamb.
It is practically impossible to get away with faking JAMB result as the Highest SCORE IN NIGERIA .
I mean, all eyes in Nigeria & beyond, including JAMB will be on you.
It will only be a matter of time for the fake to be exposed.
It's only a highly insensible person that will attempt such.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Igboslayer: 11:40am On Jul 05, 2023
Ebeano49:

Issue is not whether the result is fake or not. Issue is the girl apparently checked the result following normal process and that's the score she saw. If the result is indeed fake, who faked it? Is it the girl or a wider compromise of JAMB systems? JAMB should also be interested in figuring out what really happened.
What stopped them from rechecking the results together again? The result format she’s parading is different from the result of Jamb across the country. Only she has that result… is that not enough to know that she’s lying.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by ManWater: 11:41am On Jul 05, 2023
blackmantis:

Jamb had announced a student from Anambra had the highest mark 360.

Innoson wanted to give a N3million scholarship to the person. She and her collaborators added 2points to make it 362 and nearly got away with it. Until the commissioner of education decided to check with Jamb.
It is practically impossible to get away with faking JAMB result as the Highest SCORE IN NIGERIA .
I mean, all eyes in Nigeria & beyond, including JAMB will be on you.
It will only be a matter of time for the fake to be exposed.
It's only a highly insensible person that will attempt such.
&she even went to protest that JAMB didn't recognise her as highest score.
Doesn't add up.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by FreeStuffsNG: 11:41am On Jul 05, 2023
djon78:

You think this one na tout agbero case

Anambra State government brought in the professors to sift out the matter

Jamb will have no place to hide simple
Dey play SE. You think you are dealing with your kind abi? Those people they appointed to investigate the issue are not busy ni. Just a unit in the ministry of education is enough to establish her culpability. Prof Soludo is just wasting time and resources of the state because he is not prudent and busy enough. Abeg, when is Anambra state House of Assembly setting up its own committee too? School set up committee, church set up committee, Anambra state set up committee on top this kind of embarrassing issue. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by djon78(m): 11:42am On Jul 05, 2023
Jogs1900:

It's not left for us to ask irrelevant unintelligent questions

The State government is doing the intelligent thing

If the girl is found wanting
She will be penalized

But if Jamb is found wanting

They will pay dearly for it

A point have come that right things be done in this Nation

Those that do wrong things won't hide again
The society is getting much awareness now

And people can't get away with anything now

2019, 2020 is not 2023

A lot is changing in the systems

Awareness is high now
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by pocohantas(f): 11:42am On Jul 05, 2023
GloriousGbola:

this is the salient point here

does this mean this girl actually believed she had a score of 362? was this some elaborate joke someone played on her that she swallowed?

they actually do need to investigate - not jamb - but exactly who are the players in this story.

the lass is clearly from a poor background, so she could not have printed this at home. so who printed this for her and where?

With all the dragging, shouldn't she have pointed the person by now?? I believe that should have been the first question.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by bn2murphy(m): 11:43am On Jul 05, 2023
Wild goose chase.
The JAMB as a body and DSS are government organization, they have their facts and they have been linient with the kid, however as it's going the kid may be more affected, just the withdrawal and suspension wasn't there before but this bruhaha has caused that sanctions.
However I expected the Anambra government to sue the JAMB to get redress if they find them culpable.
But instead of destroying the kid's career if they loose or find her culpable they should explore other ways to solve the problem.
No reputable university around the globe will consider the kid for admission because of her popular image of parading Forged results
tonywonder:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=245521854898286&id=100083214196664&sfnsn=scwspwa&mibextid=6aamW6

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by casualobserver: 11:43am On Jul 05, 2023
basilo102:

That's not the point. The point is, someone else committed the fraud and should be fished out and punished, not the innocent girl

My friend when I was 19, I had a car I used in university but the vehicle license and insurance had expired. I was given money by my parents to do it but as a student I spent the money on beeer and other things. You know what I did? In those days you were only required to paste the photocopy of license on the windscreen and a photocopy of insurance in the car. I took the expired vehicle license, tippexed the expired date, got a typist to type a new expiration date and then photocopied it and pasted on my windscreen. You could not tell they were fake.

Don’t underestimate an intelligent 19yr old. There is nothing like an innocent 19 year old….even a 6 yr old soon learns to take dilute to taste drinks like Ribena or treetop from the fridge and dilute the remaining to the level it was before.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by eldeens: 11:43am On Jul 05, 2023
That result is fake and setting up that committee is waste of time, energy and government resources.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Igboslayer: 11:43am On Jul 05, 2023
Jogs1900:

I still don’t know why they haven’t sat her down and access her result page on Jamb and print another one. If it’s 362 then we know something is truly wrong with jamb.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:43am On Jul 05, 2023
STRI1:
I am guessing your father is the head of these terrorists and your mother is his assistant while the whole of your families are members of these terrorists group. undecided
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by djon78(m): 11:44am On Jul 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Dey play SE. You think you are dealing with your kind abi? Those people they appointed to investigate the issue are not busy ni. Just a unit in the ministry of education is enough to establish her culpability. Prof Soludo is just wasting time and resources of the state because he is not prudent and busy enough. Abeg, when is Anambra state House of Assembly setting up his own committee too? Smh

Whatever you like say

The truth will definitely be uncovered simple

No hiding place whatsoever
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by BadMaster: 11:45am On Jul 05, 2023
djon78:

It is not think am

You Igbos are the most ridiculous people on planet earth

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Almaigaa: 11:45am On Jul 05, 2023
gidgiddy:
The truth about this matter will eventually come out

We no trust any result from East, including yours.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Truth234(m): 11:46am On Jul 05, 2023
tonywonder:

Yes! This is also what I believe!! For crying out loud this has been a girl carrying first position all her life.... From Nursery to Secondary School.... Why would she forge her result at this time!!!

What if she was disappointed in her original result and felt she would let down her parents and friends that believe in her? She is a 19 years old girl.

She might not know that people would jump on it this much, including her school taking it to the commissioner of education. It was the Anambra state government that first made the call that started all these.

What would Jamb gain from all these if the original winner is from the same state? In fact, she stole the attention from the original winner as nobody will remember him

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by AlphaWolf27: 11:47am On Jul 05, 2023
Jokers.
Anambra state, not even any state has the jurisdiction or powers to investigate a federal institution. JAMB's position is final and cannot be overturned by any state government. When are these clowns going to learn to stay within their boundaries.

So they plan to impose their own score or what? SMH

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Almaigaa: 11:47am On Jul 05, 2023
tonywonder:

Well let the investigation begin.... All I know is that the truth will prevail and this innocent girl will be acquitted

Nobody is innocent in that region

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Fixed: 11:48am On Jul 05, 2023
Depriest2020:
The cyber center where she checked and printed that result should be investigated too.

At over 19 years of age, this girl is not as young as being protrayed. She knew what she did. The annoying thing is that she's hell bent on lies thereby wasting peoples resources of time and efforts that can be used for other productive activities.

For those who may not know, this girl already checked and saw her results via SMS which is the first thing that all candidates do before she went to generate the fake result and awarded herself 362, 2 marks above the original top scorer who scored 360.
The effrontery in going to the Commissioner, Innosson and the rest. If at the end of the investigation she is found guilty then should be punished by the law.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by atobs4real(m): 11:48am On Jul 05, 2023
STRI1:
Useless Easterners in areas of ethnic participations all una committee na abani igbo.
This reminds me of state Universities in South West rewarding just any body so far you're capable
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by bn2murphy(m): 11:48am On Jul 05, 2023
I smile.
The worst the government can do is to seek redress in court they don't have any power on JAMB board .
They should have pursue the case diplomatically.
As it's going the matter may not go away for a long time and the lady will be waiting.
djon78:

It's not left for us to ask irrelevant unintelligent questions

The State government is doing the intelligent thing

If the girl is found wanting
She will be penalized

But if Jamb is found wanting

They will pay dearly for it

A point have come that right things be done in this Nation

Those that do wrong things won't hide again
The society is getting much awareness now

And people can't get away with anything now

2019, 2020 is not 2023

A lot is changing in the systems

Awareness is high now
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:49am On Jul 05, 2023
casualobserver:

My friend when I was 19, I had a car I used in university but the vehicle license and insurance had expired. I was given money by my parents to do it but as a student I spent the money on beeer and other things. You know what I did? In those days you were only required to paste the photocopy of license on the windscreen and a photocopy of insurance in the car. I took the expired vehicle license, tippexed the expired date, got a typist to type a new expiration date and then photocopied it and pasted on my windscreen. You could not tell they were fake.

Don’t underestimated an intelligent 19yr old. There is nothing like an innocent 19 year old.
Just because you began your life as a fraud doesn't mean or make everyone a fraud. I bet you are still a fraud now and will be fraudulent your entire fraudulent life. grin this kinda your mindset is what is the problem in the country.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Afamed: 11:49am On Jul 05, 2023
By now, this girl suppose to dey kitikiri with that Eze

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by djon78(m): 11:49am On Jul 05, 2023
BadMaster:

You Igbos are the most ridiculous people on planet earth

You can call us igbos whatever you like

But you see this matter

It must be unraveled

You really think we igbos give the heck about all you guys trashy talk

Not at all

The Igbo man had great reputation from time immemorial

Ask the colonialists

Ask Buhari

Una never see anything self

Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by Weathered: 11:49am On Jul 05, 2023
STRI1:
shameless orc
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by BadMaster: 11:50am On Jul 05, 2023
bn2murphy:

Wild goose chase.
The JAMB as a body and DSS are government organization, they have their facts and they have been linient with the kid, however as it's going the kid may be more affected, just the withdrawal and suspension wasn't there before but this bruhaha has caused that sanctions.
However I expected the Anambra government to sue the JAMB to get redress if they find them culpable.
But instead of destroying the kid's career if they loose or find her culpable they should explore other ways to solve the problem.
No reputable university around the globe will consider the kid for admission because of her popular image of parading Forged results
I believe the reason why this young lady is still defending herself up and down, and refusing to admit her culpability is because the offense is not a jailable one. I think the highest punishment is suspension and cancellation of result.
Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by gbolswag(m): 11:51am On Jul 05, 2023
Useless people they will defend their own and when it comes to others they will interfere...the useless girl and are accomplice must be jailed

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter by AfonjaConehead: 11:51am On Jul 05, 2023
This is nothing but ethnicity and tribalism and religious!

Jamb calling on the DSS over an issue they can handle!

Do the jamb want to ruin this girl's life?!

Well I hope and really hope the girls hands and that of her parents are clean and that the mistake isn't from them otherwise they should sue the shttt,every shhht out of the evil jamb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? / Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com / Hnd Is Now B.tech Degree In All Nigerian Polytechnics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.