Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

How To Control Your Urges As A Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Control Your Urges As A Man (47258 Views)

Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception / Top Ways To Control Your Sexual Desires, No.2 And 6 Should Be Taken Seriously / How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by owiko(m): 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2023
E
Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by jayAjoku(m): 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
if you want to control your urges think of How expensive pampers and baby food is 🤣😂🤣 then look at Petrol price as well as tomato 🍅 nobody go tell you to do small small 🤣

6 Likes

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by finallybusy: 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
All attractive women are fair game to me.
Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by Chikarata2020(m): 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2023
U must be a philosopher to have made such an educative thread. Its not easy for broke guys especially those with high labido. Sha man go try dey coordinate

6 Likes

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by johnstin(m): 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2023
Candidlady:

All this long epistle is just a waste of time

You do know you are trying to reason/communicate with goats

Men can never control their sexual urge they were cursed with it...

Bloody rapist
There are still men that can control their sexual urge and I thank GOD that I'm one of them.
9+ years in marriage and no single sexual misdemeanor.
I have vowed that I will not commit adultery or any sexual sin till I'm translated into glory.
My GOD will help me in Jesus name.
One must do his own part by fleeing from every appearance of evil.

8 Likes

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by Basiljoe: 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2023
ExtremeDot:
Men gave so much power to unworthy girls, by not being able to control their urges.

If all men can control their urges, Ashawo business go crash. Too bad, that's impossible. Kongi strong pass most men discipline threshold.
You be mumu.
You don't understand what's hypergamy.
Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by Basiljoe: 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2023
“Women who want to Bleep will find a way to Bleep.” - RM

1 Like

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by gfelo(m): 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2023
Remember your mother was a girl
Pathfinder2090:
Nice one
But have it in mind that Nigerian girls are useless..all of them.

1 Like

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by Lukss: 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2023
Pathfinder2090:
Nice one
Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by merits(m): 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2023
Pathfinder2090:
Nice one
Including your mother too, because she was once a street girl.
Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by Wisfem: 10:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
For you own Good, Testosterone are massively produced in all men, if some certain Group of persons can not manage their Androgen level, that does not mean all men share the same thought as weak man or simp like you, If you Stimulate The dopamine level in your body always through masturbation,Lost and keen attraction, then You will always live with Hyper Dopamine level, You will behave as foolish as what you wrote above, no Real Man will create time to apply those gibberish you outlined Above, Except a weak man who does not have plans and worship women all their life, Please read your bilble you can do better than this....

1 Like

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by todugo(m): 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
anointedlinks:
When a large demographic of men see attractive women, they unconsciously want to lunge at her and are sexually charged at that moment.

This is a natural biological phenomenon but must be tempered or balanced with the use of the logical side of a man's brain

Women naturally are able to analyze the situation for more important things first, before thinking of physical attraction.

As men, practicing doing the same will go a long way in making our world a better place and reducing negative social vices such as unwanted pregnancy, forced marriages, and gender wars.

How this works is by humanizing the situation and the person in front of you.

While some women intentionally expose body parts seductively, others are simply going about their normal human lives daily.

At first sight of a woman, a man should consider multiple factors aside from his physical attraction towards her that could prevent her from being receptive to him;

- She may be in a relationship and not be looking for another man

- She may not be attracted to you

- She may be on her monthly cycle at that time and so romance is not on her mind

- She may be in discomfort from menstrual cramps

- She may be scared of men due to a past traumatic event such as molestation

- She may be stressed because of the weather or a bad event at the office

- She may not be a good fit for you in terms of the difference in type of personality you and her have

- She may be very immature and still be in her unserious stage of life

Most men would counter the above points by mentioning that having money fixes all these...

This is true, but not for the reason most believe.

Rather, this is so because of what a man having money represents.

To a woman, this more often than not, represents that you are in control of the direction your life is going and know how to fend for yourself and can support a family if she has kids with you.

These are reasonable considerations for any sensible person and a good measure of one aspect of a person's ability to navigate life adequately.

For the reasonable ladies, the source of the man's wealth is important in that, for all they know, you could be a criminal and that would represent risk and danger to survival of a family should you be arrested or killed.

Also realise that everyone is an opportunist in one way or the other. Looking for the best deal in life for themselves: men and women alike.

This is why instead of being alert on the hunt for romance when going through your day as a man, it is better to be busy in purpose living your life. If not it is gold diggers one may attract.

Purpose is any activity geared towards making the world a better place.

That is when good things happen organically.. naturally.

Also realise that bringing another person into your life,even as a girlfriend, involves responsibility (time, money, calls, visits etc.)

If she looks very flashy, while you cannot conclude entirely without interacting with her, there may be a tendency that she expects men to react in awe to her looks.

Remember that;

- She also uses the toilet like every normal human being.

- She may not have an ideal character even though she is very pretty

- She could be very ill-mannered, arrogant and or violent

Your first priority should not be how to woo or sleep with her, but to have a conversation with her to get a feel for the type of person she is.

- She may have multiple partners and be an STD risk

- She may be brainwashed by social media to hate men

The opposite of all the above could be true as well, she could be the most amazing lady.

It is a man's job to see past the physical for intangible traits before engaging in that realm.

All this is not easy to take into consideration in the moment as biological drive put in a man by God is very strong in youth to ensure survival of the human race through reproduction.

This is why it is best to use your productive years to succeed quickly (learn how to earn an income and start earning) so that you can settle down and quench these urges safely and legally in a marriage relationship.

The tragedy is when these urges are quenched outside of committed relationships and unwanted children are born or terminated through abortion.

Everything said in this article is subject to a man having a source of income to begin with.

If you aren't working in some form or the other, stay away from eating (romance) for your own good and that of other people.

What have your experiences been like?...

As a man, how do you handle your urges?

As a woman, how do men look at or approach you and how do the different ones make you feel?

Feel free to throw in your 2 cents in the comments section
The best way is for a man to remember that HIV and STDs are real and not even condom will save you. E no dey show for face. So just zipup[center][/center] grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by Blitzking: 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2023
When I see beautiful ladies especially the endowed ones...I no dey loose guard...next on my mind na serology and STD cry

2 Likes

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by kay29000(m): 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
Etosha:
"When a man's manhood stand erect, that man at that moment is a mad man." -Obafemi Awolowo

Interesting...

Did Awolowo really say this?

1 Like

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by HugeElephant(f): 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2023
Pathfinder2090:
Nice one
COSIGNED
Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by ZAddyMaGista(m): 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2023
Learning how to discipline your urge as a man will help you go a long way in life..

With the way things cost now in 9ja ehn, building a viable business is the sure way out of Sapa.

BUILD A BUSINESS THAT WORKS AND START EARNING

How I made N10million in 10 month selling helpful products to people. I will be unveiling the secret to my success in my Mentorship class taking place this weekend.
Tap on the link below to join me Today.

https:///FJsZrkarjF84KbdMxPpW7A
Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by Pathfinder2090: 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2023
To those of you quoting me up and down
If you know you are a Nigerian girl and you have only one boyfriend, quote me, I will send you 200k.

I still stand by my word
Nigerian girls are useless…all of them no exception
Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by kunleiky(m): 11:48pm On Jul 05, 2023
Candidlady:

All this long epistle is just a waste of time

You do know you are trying to reason/communicate with goats

Men can never control their sexual urge they were cursed with it...

Bloody rapist
Resident feminist and devil's advocate.
Pele. You will survive it.
Meanwhile, a musical bard once said pr***k no get shoulder o. You put the head, the rest enter

1 Like

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by dontrulee: 11:50pm On Jul 05, 2023
Just yesterday I was traveling to another state via public transport and I sat down close to a very beautiful girl. I wanted to initiate a conversation with her and yunno see how it goes but I held myself. My life currently has a lot of women swarming around me, maybe close to 20 or more, I've lost count. Adding another to the list didn't appeal to me despite her beauty. I saw the green signs and some loopholes of how to get into her life but I ignored it all.

The mistake many men make, you don't have money, you're chasing women.
You have money you're still chasing women.
I transact a lot and my savings is quite big but then I hardly give women money, it's women that gives me money anyways so I'm enjoying Life.

You may have enough money that spending one or two on women is inconsequential but you're building a background for a downfall.
Put yourself and your family First

8 Likes

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by dontrulee: 11:54pm On Jul 05, 2023
Instead of wasting your time on those that will waste your time, go for the ones that choose you in the first place.
Girls are never serious, even the so called serious ones can be manipulated if you know the keys.
Mix pleasure with pain and the girl will find it difficult to leave you but before you can get to that stage, trust must have been built. Even at that, ladies will still cheat. It's inborn in them.
Understand the nature of women and be free from their woes and troubles

1 Like

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by Siminialaye20(m): 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2023
Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by Harmless1b(m): 12:16am On Jul 06, 2023
Shh

OmG!, you really speak out of experience.
For me, even growing up without anyone telling me much about girls I used almost all these your aforementioned clues to stayed away.
But to be honest, it's not an easy task.

During my secondary days I put it to myself that I will not have a girlfriend unlike my colleagues, until I enter university. I was able to stay clean all through,thanks to my little shy nature. After my ssce in 2010, there's no dough to continue my education.

So currently university I no go
Money I never balance as I want
Girlfriend I no get.
But the urge is not helping matter anytime it shows up.
The worst part is that the morale to approach girl vanish during the time I was practicing celibacy.
Confusion everywhere.
The little fuel I use dey go for is (you have been waiting all these while,. WHY NOW!?).
Seems af I'm only waiting for miracle to happen wink

On God sha.

3 Likes

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by isabi2lof: 12:37am On Jul 06, 2023
Pathfinder2090:
Nice one

Sharrrrappppp undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by ObalendeCMS: 1:07am On Jul 06, 2023
I master bate a lot which makes women unattractive to me, especially Nigerian women.

Despite this, I still get lots of green light from both single & married women because I invest a lot in my self (me first) & I have very good look.

I’m the prize!

1 Like

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by Bfly: 1:24am On Jul 06, 2023
Don't ladies have urges too?
Should a guy not have sex until marriage?
Should a man give another man's daughter money for free?
should a man run from sex because He is broke?
Btw, life is relative.
Many one night stands and forced marriages, have later produced happy marriages. many unwanted pregancies have resulted to leaders of nations, the gender war is a problem of the women overreaching themselves. Life is higly relative. The good cannot exist without the evil.

Just say your own problem and let Nairalanders advice you.

Instead of you to address the issue of prostitution prevailing in the female gender, you are advicing men on how to live their lives and dishing out rules like they are responsible for their Biological make up.

Women want sex as much as men want it too. Only that they hate having it for free.

2 Likes

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by Kingsleystunner(m): 1:54am On Jul 06, 2023
Pathfinder2090:
Nice one

Aje i swear 😂
Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by Dizzyyish: 2:29am On Jul 06, 2023
Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by Popeonah(m): 3:52am On Jul 06, 2023
I want to control money and not my sexual urge

1 Like

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:29am On Jul 06, 2023
Stories up and down... undecided

Just find one nice pussy put prick and release the stress in ur body, then u're fine...
Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by Nice2023(m): 5:52am On Jul 06, 2023
Pathfinder2090:
Nice one

It is only foolish (broke) men that can boldly and stupidly make such a statement.

What has a broke man got to do with relationship?
Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by Hanndye: 6:13am On Jul 06, 2023
Sex can be good or bad. Think before you do. Nothing is free. Fear God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Nurse Fiancée / How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience / Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.