Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

How To Control Your Urges As A Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Control Your Urges As A Man (47254 Views)

Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception / Top Ways To Control Your Sexual Desires, No.2 And 6 Should Be Taken Seriously / How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by pansophist(m): 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
Sweet post, I have an interesting take. When you see a woman that scatter your brain, calm down and consider the following.

She most likely needs money, attention, faithfulness, marriage, a handsome man, and a whole lot of list you don't know she has. If she is a soft-life girl, even worse for you.

So why you are thinking about your sexual urge, can you afford what she wants? After all, the relationship is business. Lots of men do not think of woman's needs, just their own. It's wrong.

Also, she is human. She can be annoying, entitled, disrespectful, promiscuous, an attention slave, sees men as atm machines, argumentative, etc. Because she is appealing to the eyes doesn't mean she is appealing in character.

Last last, it is your brain that is overvaluing an imperfect human. Just as you take a stinky shit every day, guess what, she does too. And will be old as well, just like you.

Logic over emotions brothers.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by Franklin31: 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2023
shantti:
To a woman, this more often than not, represents that you are in control of the direction your life is going and know how to fend for yourself and can support a family if she has kids with you.

So a yahoo guy, a spoilt drug addicted brat who inherited fotunes from his parent is in control of the direction his life is going simply cos he has money

While a teacher or clerk earning 35k each month is not in control of his lifes direction cos he is poor.

It is well with the discrimination. May God bless all guys.

You are wise, bros.
Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by Franklin31: 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2023
Tunde835:
What you just quoted was intellect you females are mostly devoid of. The only thing females know is overhyping themselves and hating on men. Tell what was so offensive in his post that you had to render an insult

My brother, help me ask her.
Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by DonroxyII: 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2023
dontrulee:

Lol, I don spin plates tire.
Women matter don tire me ajeh. grin cheesy
Law of Diminishing Marginal Utilities grin Lol, You Too Run Packages Sotey You are Filled ... Eyin Agba, Iba Yin O grin
Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by Rickmann: 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2023
Pootle:

my OG wata gaon, jama e don tey ooo...me wan borrow ur kala blast some motherfucker for here o grin

grin

1 Like

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by Pootle: 8:19am On Jul 10, 2023
Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by hansomb: 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2023
whippersnapper:
Well with all this bunkum writeup. The dick will still take control and make its own decisions. Anyman that has control over his erection is either broke or impotent.
wetin nyash done cause mouth no fit talk am grin
Take control of your dick b4 it takes control of you.

1 Like

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by hansomb: 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2023
Obakoolex:
undecided Be like say you kno no say prick get him own brain.

Na why prick dey rise on him own at times without thinking sexual grin
That's not true. Dick uses the thinking of the brain with blood, water and hormones to transmit information. Control your thinking and your dick will naturally control itself. U can control through all your five senses. What you see, what you hear, what you smell ( there are perfumes that can cause arousal) , what you think, what say, where you go (neurons). Fasting also helps.

1 Like

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by hansomb: 12:36pm On Sep 15, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

2010 way I JAZZ in one ASHAWOO house like dat..

Around 5am in the morning..

As I reach the ASHAWOO house, the place just empty and my PREEK don already stand like STANDING FAN!

As I turn back. NaSo one Fatima just burst out from room..

this ASHAWOO BANI fat well well..

I gat no choice because my PREEK don already stand like STANDING FAN..

NaSo we JAZZ in room. I give her 500h..

As she remove her cloth, NaSo my PREEK just flat like HAUSA plate..

She talk say make I chuk PREEK ooo because she need to go toilet..

chai. NaSo I begin sweat.. I come reason my 500h make e no waste..

NaSo I close EYES come chuk PREEK..

As I de NACK her, her TOTTO de make noise..

IKPAKA IKPAKA IKPAKA IKPAKA IKPAKA!

the next thing way I hear na LOUD MESS from her YANNSH..

my bloda, no be PESIN tell me to carry my boxers for hand run ooo...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Illegal1 Pootle Rickmann Gadafii sharpwriter Baronthecelebri Shedrack777 GALAXY11 quinox947 Stanislause94 BigYash Eyinju112 fastanddubious Sorrento .... my Gees.. I SAMANKWE 4 una.. I no fit remember everybody username... JAH bless up guys..
Nothing goes for Nothing. 5 second semen release enjoyment for what in exchange?

1 Like

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by hansomb: 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2023
Candidlady:

All this long epistle is just a waste of time

You do know you are trying to reason/communicate with goats

Men can never control their sexual urge they were cursed with it...

Bloody rapist
Are you sure you okay. I think something is wrong with you and you urgently need help.

1 Like

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by hansomb: 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2023
highchief1:
u don’t know what life is all about for writing all this.the closest of my friends his the most responsible is dead.the ones that drink and fork are stl alive.life no get formula just do what makes u happy the best we can do is to be careful.But no matter how careful we are,one day will be em d if the road.
There's another life after this, and we will recount all we did in this life. Good or Bad.

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by hansomb: 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2023
OboOlora:
Just self-service and be free from all the urge. As soon as u self-service and cum, u will come to ur senses!
Addiction kills slowly but surely.
Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by hansomb: 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2023
MeaslesMumpsRub:
This is long and boring shit.
It is not bad thing if a man looks at a woman's yansh.
Some kind yansh you will look at it and say Alhamdulillahi.
If Man no look woman yansh ? Na Man yansh e wan look ?
look at your wife Yash and not other women Yash.

1 Like

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by hansomb: 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2023
pembisco:

So you mean the high cost of fuel, food and living in this country is just 20 percent while the urge for woman carry 80 percent? Abeg tell me more
if you can avoid that it will give you strength to think and act well and get the right results to solve 80 percent of your problem both personal, social, spiritual, financial, educational and otherwise. The 20 might just be natural, unavoidable situations.
Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by hansomb: 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2023
Imam Ibn Al-Qayyim said:

“Fornication and adultery combine all evils; weakness in commitment to the religion, lack of piety, corruption of manhood and the decrease of praiseworthy jealousy. You will never find an adulterer or fornicator who is pious, fulfils his promises, is truthful in his speech, maintains friendship or has jealousy (kishi) over his wife; he will be characterised by lies, deception, betrayal, accepting prohibitions and not being mindful of Allah.”
Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by Obakoolex(m): 11:23am On Sep 18, 2023
hansomb:
That's not true. Dick uses the thinking of the brain with blood, water and hormones to transmit information. Control your thinking and your dick will naturally control itself. U can control through all your five senses. What you see, what you hear, what you smell ( there are perfumes that can cause arousal) , what you think, what say, where you go (neurons). Fasting also helps.

I don't think you have a dick with this your assumption or maybe not a working dick.

What happens to early morning erection when you are not even awake

We're talking about something natural you're talking about fasting. Am not talking about self control here....off course that you have erection doesn't mean one should behave like an animal

1 Like

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by anointedlinks: 9:09am On Nov 30, 2023
Reminder: Another good reason to do this is so that you don't catch a criminal case
Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by almarthins(m): 9:13am On Nov 30, 2023
when2:

Very immature. You can do better than this dear.

No mind that one!

Once upon a time, na one Nigeria give birth to am.
I hope the mother alive to see what have bcom of her son.

Na d same Nigerian girl him go pull to have a fling. The guy self useless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. / How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Nurse Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.