Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Mindset Of An Evening Newspaper - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mindset Of An Evening Newspaper (3555 Views)

The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" / Am I An Evening Newspaper? / 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mindset Of An Evening Newspaper by KingOfTheDamned: 9:40am On Jul 06, 2023
NSNO:
I understand that everyone has the right to express themselves but una never tire for this thing. undecided
Women don suffer for una hand sha. I pity the women in your life but people like you are usually simps in reality.
Op face your life and let them face theirs.
HAHAHHA LOW SELF ESTEEM MAN grin
I am sure a woman is feeding you. cheesy nah this type dey beg up and down... bro you are a shame to your mother. I am raising a queen who would rather live with me than her mum. My daughter is over proud of me .. grin

Wasted man like you

1 Like

Re: Mindset Of An Evening Newspaper by GodWrites: 10:00am On Jul 06, 2023
NSNO:
I understand that everyone has the right to express themselves but una never tire for this thing. undecided
Women don suffer for una hand sha. I pity the women in your life but people like you are usually simps in reality.
Op face your life and let them face theirs.

It's not his fault. He was raised by a single mother who failed to give him all the love a child deserves. He is now an adult and the trauma he suffered as a child still hunt him, to the extent of projecting the unpleasantness he suffered to others. A child that was raised in a conducive home with both mother and father will not be a misogynist.

5 Likes

Re: Mindset Of An Evening Newspaper by Olokobintin: 10:21am On Jul 06, 2023
I don't know if I am the only one or there are men like me out there that are fond of these evening newspapers, damaged women and ex prostitutes.

Any lady of those age the op mentioned up there should not shy or hesitate to dm me privately or publicly. I am always here for you and I love you all.

2 Likes

Re: Mindset Of An Evening Newspaper by NSNO(m): 10:52am On Jul 06, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

HAHAHHA LOW SELF ESTEEM MAN grin
I am sure a woman is feeding you. cheesy nah this type dey beg up and down... bro you are a shame to your mother. I am raising a queen who would rather live with me than her mum. My daughter is over proud of me .. grin

Wasted man like you
If anyone of us has low self-esteem it's you. A man who is a MAN does not resort to demeaning women to feel like a man. You have a broken home already perhaps that's the reason for your bitterness towards women. Like I said earlier face your life and allow them face theirs. People like you thrive on attention whether good or bad so I am not going to reply you again.

4 Likes

Re: Mindset Of An Evening Newspaper by progressb4andno: 11:13am On Jul 06, 2023
Jennyclay ahnie and maureensylvia won't like this post

1 Like

Re: Mindset Of An Evening Newspaper by progressb4andno: 11:18am On Jul 06, 2023
Olokobintin:
I don't know if I am the only one or there are men like me out there that are fond of these evening newspapers, damaged women and ex prostitutes.

Any lady of those age the op mentioned up there should not shy or hesitate to dm me privately or publicly. I am always here for you and I love you all.

This one is sick.

2 Likes

Re: Mindset Of An Evening Newspaper by progressb4andno: 11:21am On Jul 06, 2023
limsycutey:
Lol poor boy. Its funny how silly little boys just sit down and type rubbish bashing people who are not even aware of their existence. Wo, don't go and do something meaningful with your life, dey chat nonsense upandan.πŸ˜‚

Cry me a lagoon baby

1 Like

Re: Mindset Of An Evening Newspaper by KingOfTheDamned: 11:21am On Jul 06, 2023
NSNO:

If anyone of us has low self-esteem it's you. A man who is a MAN does not resort to demeaning women to feel like a man. You have a broken home already perhaps that's the reason for your bitterness towards women. Like I said earlier face your life and allow them face theirs. People like you thrive on attention whether good or bad so I am not going to reply you again.
Not broken home I decided not to get married . Today I own property a landlord at below 35 grin

Feeding my daughter is not a problem any more grin can you stand as a man shoulder to shoulder with me? I doubt that. You are a weakling who thinks with his emotions and he tries to insult whatever he can't understand. You are the classic example of a small man.

Weak smelling like a teenage girl πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Mindset Of An Evening Newspaper by progressb4andno: 11:21am On Jul 06, 2023
SweetBuns:
Yawn.

Next please.

See dem
Re: Mindset Of An Evening Newspaper by progressb4andno: 11:23am On Jul 06, 2023
Evening newspaper prayer point : "Lord, every spirit of delay i cast and bind in Jesus name"
Re: Mindset Of An Evening Newspaper by KingOfTheDamned: 11:35am On Jul 06, 2023
progressb4andno:
Evening newspaper prayer point : "Lord, every spirit of delay i cast and bind in Jesus name"

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Mindset Of An Evening Newspaper by KingOfTheDamned: 11:37am On Jul 06, 2023
progressb4andno:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Re: Mindset Of An Evening Newspaper by freddie009(m): 11:55am On Jul 06, 2023
Allisgud:
I just dey pity One girl in her early twenties I dey try pity make wife,she dey there dey for form hard to get,because she has one un serious bleached boy feeding on itunes card,when her eye clear I will kick her ass out of the window

Leave them, guys can marry at any stage provided you got money. Women with your money, yes guys will date you so they can leach on you but when it comes to marriage is a no no.

3 Likes

Re: Mindset Of An Evening Newspaper by tonytony208(m): 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2023
limsycutey:
Lol poor boy. Its funny how silly little boys just sit down and type rubbish bashing people who are not even aware of their existence. Wo, don't go and do something meaningful with your life, dey chat nonsense upandan.πŸ˜‚

Are you saying you belong to the Evening Newspaper club?
Re: Mindset Of An Evening Newspaper by RussellRutherfo: 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
30 - 33 years old

One layer of make up and she looks 20 something again so she thinks men ain't nothing , she has a long list of men who call her and send her gifts so why should she care to the faithful or think of the future..

Abeg men plenty future go dey were e dey. 😁..

She will go through relationships like she goes through condom packs...
She will have several guys who thinks she is the one ...She still talks with her ex from way back who is still struggling to make it .

34 - 36 years old

My parents are disturbing me and behaving as if my own is worst stage.
She has one guy who is a high value Nigerian man and has money and she is praying fasting and attends church so his family can like her . This guy is her hope and dream of settling down with a rich guy. She does everything for him and believes he will be her husbandshe has blocked her ex from way back still struggling to make it.

37 - 40 years old

Lord when stage.
I will trust in you oh Lord
Shame my enemies oh Lord
Somebody's son will find my one day song by tiwa savage is on all her playlists
She has a post on church and is very close to the pastor.
6 layers of make up and soaking face over night in vinegar still can't make her look hot.
She starts to withdraw from social functions that aren't church related.
Joins online dating / match making on social media
She always frowns and gets angry easily.
She spends alot of times reading stories about experiences on women who are second and third wives.
She starts trying to find that her ex's number who wa struggling
She misses her mum so much. She likes movies about time travel into the past 🀣
Starts convincing herself that younger guys make good lovers too. She literally starts playing with the idea of younger guys might actually love her for real and starts reading up on foreign celebrities married to younger men.🀣

40 years upwards

At this stage she has collected the highest post a single woman can get in church
She is the best aunt to all her nieces and nephews and posts their pictures on her social media more than their own mother does 🀣
She tries hard to glamourize the role of aunt
She is the kindest woman to all the children in her church
She starts to think of maybe adopting a child.
She starts to suddenly realize the widowers and divorced men actually would make good husband oπŸ€”
She misses her childhood
She now starts hating men and becomes a feminist
Men are scum becomes her mantra.

grin angry

Wicked Sombori

No lie. One in the second to last stage was so desperate to tie me down.

3 Likes

Re: Mindset Of An Evening Newspaper by Bouncing2(m): 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
limsycutey:
And you’re replying!!? ,
That says much about the much advertised β€˜meaningful’ life you’re leading !!!.

He’s so much on point,,that’s the reality your pastor won’t tell you!

1 Like

Re: Mindset Of An Evening Newspaper by KingOfTheDamned: 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
RussellRutherfo:

grin angry

Wicked Sombori

No lie. One in the second to last stage was so desperate to tie me down.

You dodged an assault rifle barrage there bro

3 Likes

Re: Mindset Of An Evening Newspaper by COOL10(m): 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2023
They slut away their youth by fvccking all kinds of irresponsible men out there but when they realise that they're about to hit 40 and those men don't want to be with them anymore with all the wrinkles forming on their faces and their once attractive breasts now pointing downwards as a result of gravity, they resort to blaming all men for their predicament which they put themselves in.

They suddenly find God again and make him their source of refuge and comfort while praying for him to bless them with a God-fearing husband grin.

Now tell me why God will be eager to answer that kind of prayer cheesy cheesy. Dimwits.

3 Likes

Re: Mindset Of An Evening Newspaper by KingOfTheDamned: 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
COOL10:
They slut away their youth by fvccking all kinds of irresponsible men out there but when they realise that they're about to hit 40 and those men don't want to be with them anymore with all the wrinkles forming on their faces and their once attractive breasts now pointing downwards as a result of gravity, they resort to blaming all men for their predicament which they put themselves in.

They suddenly find God again and make him their source of refuge and comfort while praying for him to bless them with a God-fearing husband grin.

Now tell me why God will be eager to answer that kind of prayer cheesy cheesy. Dimwits.
Nailed it πŸ‘πŸ½

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mindset Of An Evening Newspaper by earthsync(f): 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
wahala no dey finish.

Na this one con be the problem wey you get for your life ni?
Re: Mindset Of An Evening Newspaper by zed7: 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2023
Whilst this is true, it's not easy for some women also. Some genuinely want a decent man but can't find.

Some want a man they are attracted to and can connect with but can't find. As a man, don't ever pray to marry a woman who doesn't find you attractive, you'll hate yourself.

However, majority of girls are carried away by fantasy and allow men whom they like and find attractive get away because he doesn't meet their financial expectations, forgetting that the average man will always progress with time.

4 Likes

Re: Mindset Of An Evening Newspaper by KingOfTheDamned: 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2023
earthsync:
wahala no dey finish.

Na this one con be the problem wey you get for your life ni?

How much for short time? It's Thursday and the weekend is coming and we both know you Re hungry and need money for the weekend so how much to have sex with you for a short time ?

Hope you don't cost more than 2K o? because your looks are average at best πŸ˜’
Re: Mindset Of An Evening Newspaper by KingOfTheDamned: 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
zed7:
Whilst this is true, it's not easy for some women also. Some genuinely want a decent man but can't find.

Some want a man they are attracted to and can connect with but can't find. As a man, don't ever pray to marry a woman who doesn't find you attractive, you'll hate yourself.

However, majority of girls are carried away by fantasy and allow men whom they like and find attractive get away because he doesn't meet their financial expectations, forgetting that the average man will always progress with time.

Exactly
Re: Mindset Of An Evening Newspaper by earthsync(f): 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

How much for short time? It's Thursday and the weekend is coming and we both know you Re hungry and need money for the weekend so how much to have sex with you for a short time ?

Hope you don't cost more than 2K o? because your looks are average at best πŸ˜’

Use the money to feed your starving family
Re: Mindset Of An Evening Newspaper by KingOfTheDamned: 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2023
earthsync:

Use the money to feed your starving family

Hahahaha. But you need it more. Look how much for short time? It's even now so you can start coming.

I hope you have treated that std you complained of in one thread like that? Dirty girl. But I will manage a Mouth Gig sha.

I hope your mouth doesn't smell ?
Re: Mindset Of An Evening Newspaper by siofra(f): 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2023
Allisgud:
I just dey pity One girl in her early twenties I dey try pity make wife,she dey there dey for form hard to get,because she has one un serious bleached boy feeding on itunes card,when her eye clear I will kick her ass out of the window

So this is what is paining you guys? That young women are not looking your side? πŸ˜‚

Una go cry tire! And nothing will happen to that girl who doesn't want you. She'll get married when she wants and she'll be happy.

The world does not revolve around your tiny insignificant dick, honey. Life is not a Nollywood movie.

Learn to take rejections KingOfTheDamned and stop whining like a child on a faceless forum. I know that this is the only place you can type that nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Mindset Of An Evening Newspaper by Unperturbedpota: 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2023
siofra:

So this is what is paining you guys? That young women are not looking your side? πŸ˜‚

Una go cry tire! And nothing will happen to that girl who doesn't want you. She'll get married when she wants and she'll be happy.

The world does not revolve around your tiny insignificant dick, honey. Life is not a Nollywood movie.

Learn to take rejections KingOfTheDamned and stop whining like a child on a faceless forum. I know that this is the only place you can type that nonsense.

You are either dumb or have comprehension issues. The OP was very clear in his thread but all your dysfunctional brain could understand is he doesn't like rejection. Shows your brain can only process things at al elementary level.

Truly you are stupid indeed 🀣

You must be an evening newspaper

2 Likes

Re: Mindset Of An Evening Newspaper by Haljardon(m): 11:44pm On Jul 06, 2023
This Post Striked a Nerve and Cut Real Deep, There is No age Specified For Marriage(Truth Be Told )

Many unmarried Ladies at 30+ Happened Because Of unmatched Partners , Some was Wrong association When They Where Young (Slut life )

The world Statistics Shows By 2030 over 42% ladies Born From 1989 till 1995 Will be Unmarried and will Be in their Late Mid Thirties to Early 40's ....

Advice to Ladies

Be a wife material ( Ready to Marryable ) : Not all Women are Marryable, Certain Things You will have to Sacrifice To marry, if you ain't Ready, don't marry it will implicate things and make it Difficult e.g Feminism

If You're Into Romantic Games for marriage Purpose, don't Follow a man and Play Enjoyment Life, Men are Like Olive branches, their Testosterone Keeps them Young Till Even 45yrs.... And will Still have kids at 60yrs ...

Be intentional about Your Life Stop Joking with Jokers

Marriage Is Not the Ultimate,

Incase You can't Make it early, if You're Smart and Wealthy ,you can Have a Surrogate child or adopt One.

Don't Go after Already made men ( Other Women have Snatched him already when he was in the Process) Go For Hustlers/ In the Process Guys (High Chances of Marriage) , Men's value appreciate with Time, Women's value (physical) Diminish with Time Only personal Value increases.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mindset Of An Evening Newspaper by Badmashii(m): 7:49am On Jul 07, 2023
Olokobintin:

Bro it's a normal thing. Even in the jungle,they are scavengers, I mean some animals are okay with eating leftovers from the hunt of predators.

But as for we,we prefer to chase and hunt a fresh prey,no b one wey dem don chop finish.
Re: Mindset Of An Evening Newspaper by Allisgud: 8:14am On Jul 07, 2023
siofra:

I know u must be regretting u rejected the guy who was hovering all over like fly back then in ur prime,now the guy don hammer happily married to beautiful wife

2 Likes

Re: Mindset Of An Evening Newspaper by Allisgud: 8:19am On Jul 07, 2023
siofra:

siofra I will like u to taste my Hot small dickπŸ€”πŸ€”
Re: Mindset Of An Evening Newspaper by narite: 8:36am On Jul 07, 2023
limsycutey:
Where are you from? I have this sudden idea of making you a friend. Would you like to have a new friend?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Ticking Clock Of A Woman / Have You Ever Being Slapped By A Lady Before / Why I'm Scared To Have Sex Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.