Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

Encounter With Awa [our] Only Yahnwe Saves Anointed Vii - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Encounter With Awa [our] Only Yahnwe Saves Anointed Vii (114 Views)

Encounter With Awa [our] Only Yahnwe Saves Anointed I / Meet The Female Pastor Who Claimed That Her Vagina Was Anointed To Heal Infertil / Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Encounter With Awa [our] Only Yahnwe Saves Anointed Vii by TGYM: 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said unto me, “I am taking you to a far place to show you something.” We reached to a particular gate, and ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said, “Have you viewed this type af gate before?” as the door got opened. Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said, “There is a mystery behind these doors” then ONLY YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED opened a particular door among them, when the door was opened, me viewed that so many beauties have been chained and padlocked inside that room. These were the beauties yet moving on the earth, yet Heylel has caged them as own slaves and do not desire that any should set them free. Heylel has concludid that nothing would be able to set them free from that prison. These beauties have been conditioned to be sick, or poor, or possessed with demons and diseases, etc but surprisingly, ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED entered and set many [those that accept ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED] free from the chains without even a touch. ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED took them out through the gate that ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED earlier asked me if me have viewed such before. Me was shown how Heylel later came to check on the prisoners but could not find some among those that were set free through ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED, neither could Heylel trace their whereabouts. This brought great surprises to Heylel. Through this, me was meant to know that ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED knows when Heylel and self’s host are making their plans, but Heylel and own hosts do not know when ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED is making own plan. Those that were set free went away with gladness and reverenced: “Awa Savior sets me free, me cannot be bound, my savior set me free, me cannot be bound, my savior set me free, me cannot be bound – me cannot be bound.” Another door was opened and me viewed other sets af beauties bound with chains in that cell. These were actually the beauties on the earth that were languishing in smoking, alcoholism, robbery, and clubbing. Me viewed as ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED set many that respondid to ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED saving power free from those chains and prison. Me heard as Heylel was complaining with bitterness that when self was chaining the beauties, the rightchoice man [ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED] did not know about it, but how does this rightchoice man located these cells? The beauties that were set free were rejoicing, saying, “Me is set free from the enemies’ chains.” It was at this point af their set-free that they really knew that something was covering their eyes as Heylel prisoners, that prevented them from having the consciousness concerning the sins they were into. ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED opened another room [cell] that were occupied with women in pains. Those women were yet on earth, but Heylel conditioned them not to be able to bring forth little beauties without operation [caesarean section (C.S.)]. These women always bring forth their little beauties under operation where they must spend much money. But ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED set many among them free, and this made them to bring forth their little beauties without operation.Another door was opened, and the room was with those that sold beauties [human] parts. ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED opened it and set many free.Another room contains the pastors and general overseers with the cobra uniform known here as suits. ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED opened the door and set many free. These were those that shall heed to ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED program in this present generation and join this movement [Truth Generation Yahnwe Movement].Another room contains those with immoral appearances, artificial items, and ornaments. ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED opened the door and set many free. After this, ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED carried me out, and the big gate was- made to close again.

(1) (Reply)

Encounter With Onli Yahnwesaves Iii / Encounter With Onli Yahnwesaves Vi / Encounter With Onli Yahnwesaves Viii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.