Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! (2482 Views)

Why Do An Average Naija Guys Thinks Ladies Are Only After The Money? / Average Naija Lady Doesn't Think Of What She's Bringing To A Relationship, Why? / An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Nayah(f): 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2011
Prince have you read what I've written?
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2011
Princek12:

When some fools are done with nagging and whining they will shut up!
Sure you'll soon Quit your nagging & whining about Naija women! I just hope you realize how foolish you are before it's too late! grin grin
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2011
I agree with nayah and goldie, these men's lives revolve around nigerian women.

NEXT pls!
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by UyiIredia(m): 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2011
@ OP's post >>> mostly misleading. But may I use this opportunity to ask why Nigerian ladies prefer artificial hairs, relaxers , that kind of stuff.
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by ijawgirl: 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2011
theres nothing like a Nigerian girl
Nigerian girls are fun to be with, spontaneous, smart, hardowrking etc I can go on and on
The best Women are designed in Nigeria and that's real
Nigerian women are desired ard the world
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by MrCork17: 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2011
ijaw_girl . Hon.   do u sell goats by any chance?  undecided
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by ijawgirl: 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2011
lol goats? what made you think of dat?
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2011
Uyi iredia, do you keep afro, I mean the long thick afro?almost as long as an average african woman's hair? If you do, kindly tell me how you maintain it and if you don't then keep mute! You think its easy to maintain one's natural hair, I'd rather be on 'skin' than have my long hair natural,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Of Nowadays And Their Underwears / My Babe's Chykers (pictures) / Your Boo Or 15 Million Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.