Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! (2483 Views)

Why Do An Average Naija Guys Thinks Ladies Are Only After The Money? / Average Naija Lady Doesn't Think Of What She's Bringing To A Relationship, Why? / An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Eiregirl(f): 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2011
Princek12:

shut up your gaaay arse. you are someone's biatch, and you have no biatches from India. Go and holla at your boyfriend. gaay arse nicca who wants to rub Vaseline on another man's face.

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2011
Princek12:

Of course, I love my Nigerian women. Had I not loved them, I would not have conducted this research. In the same vein, my love for Nigerian will not prevent me from speaking what I believe to be truth; also, rather than sit on the sidelines and watch Naija women engage in irrational behavior that has come to be an anachronism of modern day behavior, I am doing my part to draw attention to these habits and hopefully encourage the up-and-coming Naija girls to purge themselves of these behaviors.
Ok! Now can we have hard documented Evidence of this wishy washy superflous research? How many ladies partook of this research? And can you compartmentalize the ladies into their different Geo-political zones?   This is a serious National research, as it involves "Nigerian Women!" Now do you mind?  smiley
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2011
cantell:

I agree with you. I think he has issues. Probably a lot!
If the poster is generalizing, we have mrs chima and others to tell him that.
Why should it always be sexkillz? That attitude is so annoying.
He's likely to be some kind of transvestite and i can bet my last kobo on that.
Choke on it then! Like if i give a flying rat's arse about what you think about me or not! Rubbish! smiley
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by cantell(m): 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2011
Mr, Cork:

you 12 yrs old monkey. MOD ought to ban u undecided
Mr, Cork:

Prince. you 12yrs old monkey. Dont make me come down ther to Nigeria & rub your face with [b]vaseline! angry[/b]
Washing your dirty linen in public?
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by zealot4me(f): 2:37pm On Oct 05, 2011
dumb thingy

farts on thread
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Princek12(m): 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2011
sexkillz:

Ok! Now can we have hard documented Evidence of this wishy washy superflous research? How many ladies partook of this research? And can you compartmentalize the ladies into their different Geo-political zones?   This is a serious National research, as it involves "Nigerian Women!" Now do you mind?  smiley

Once I publish my paper, I will post a link to it in NL. Seriously you sound like you are breathing hard and it may raise your blood pressure.
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2011
Princek12:

Once I publish my paper, I will post a link to it in NL. Seriously you sound like you are breathing hard and it may raise your blood pressure.
Lol @ breathing hard! grin Seriously, is that the best reply you have for this Bullsh!t of a research? Publishing your paper and posting a link on NL? SMH! I mean, you made some derogatory remarks about women, funnily true in some cases, but you went ahead to generalize? As if it were a matter of fact? And how about cases where your fanciful concocted research does not apply?

You wanna turn the heat on me, by making me sound exasperated? Hell NO! I'm too old for that! The JOKE is on YOU!
smiley
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Beync(f): 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2011
It's a pity how this red cheeked hook-nosed clown who cant face a woman life hide behind screen, gather more clowns to boast their immunities
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by MrsChima1(f): 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2011
A hit wolf will howl.  

Goldieluks:

Some people are so possessed with Nigerian women.
Well, it all goes go show the extent of their love/interest for Nigerian women,because if you are
not deeply interested in something (good/bad) there's no need to do a research on it,either
a meaningful or a meaningless research,doesn't matter.

You have to consider the source. wink
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Princek12(m): 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2011
sexkillz:

Lol @ breathing hard! grin Seriously, is that the best reply you have for this Bullsh!t of a research? Publishing your paper and posting a link on NL? SMH! I mean, you made some derogatory remarks about women, funnily true in some cases, but you went ahead to generalize? As if it were a matter of fact? And how about cases where your fanciful concocted research does not apply?

You wanna turn the heat on me, by making me sound exasperated? Hell NO! I'm too old for that! The JOKE is on YOU!
smiley

What derogatory remarks about women did I make? Be specific. I did not say it applied to all Naija women, but that it is usually. And for the other women to whom my research does not apply to, it just does not apply to them. What specific parts of my research don't you agree with?
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by cantell(m): 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2011
sexkillz:

Choke on it then! Like if i give a flying rat's arse about what you think about me or not! Rubbish! smiley
See? He's like a bloodhound thats got a whiff of something!
He's doing it as some sort of emotional gratification.
But i got news for you brother, you don't have to lick their a*sses to get the attention you're desperately craving for.
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Princek12(m): 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2011
cantell:

But i got news for you brother, you don't have to lick their a*sses to get the attention you're desperately craving for.

He thinks that licking women's arse will get him the attention of the women. He is always prowling NL looking for the next guy to attack.
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2011
cantell:

Princek12:

He thinks that licking women's arse will get him the attention of the women. He is always prowling NL looking for the next guy to attack.
LOL! The truth hurts innit! Well, like i said earlier i dont care about what some random coagulated brain whippersnappers think about me! Try again! cheesy

Dumb pathetic Liars! You think everyone is gonna laugh to your lopsided foolish tales about Nigerian Women? Think Again! If there were only 2 nuggas on NL that would be vociferous against baseless generalizations, i'll be one of them! If you dont like it, CHOKE on it! Or better still, keep your foolish research to yourself!  cool cool

Oh and i dont prowl looking for the next guy to attack, i prowl looking for Unprepossessing and Unwarranted Stupidity! Cheerz! smiley
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Princek12(m): 3:11pm On Oct 05, 2011
You whine more than most biatches I know. True talk. Go check your hormones for elevated levels of estrogen.
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2011
Princek12:

You whine more than most biatches I know. True talk. Go check your hormones for elevated levels of estrogen.
Take your damned advice! Also check for depleted levels of testosterone! You are always the one Biitching about Nigerian Women! Not ME! Once again, the JOKE is on YOU! wink
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Princek12(m): 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2011
sexkillz:

Take your damned advice! Also check for depleted levels of testosterone! You are always the one Biitching about Nigerian Women! Not ME! Once again, the JOKE is on YOU! wink

I comment about my opinion based on anecdotal evidence and other evidence, just like everyone here does. You are the one bitching and nagging about another man's comment that does not affect you. Just about every comment you make is related to whining about another man's comment. Is you gaaay? Seek professional help.
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2011
Princek12:

I comment about my opinion based on anecdotal evidence and other evidence, just like everyone here does. You are the one bitching and nagging about another man's comment that does not affect you. Just about every comment you make is related to whining about another man's comment. [/b]Is you gaaay? Seek professional help.
Helloooooooo! this a [b]PUBLIC FORUM! I wont swallow every crap you throw my way, because of what? Because you are. . . . .? Huh? Are you serious? I should not comment? If you do not want me to comment, Print your DUMB research and hang it on the wall of your living room! You can even kiss it first thing every morning for all i care! I wont disturb you! Dont make it public though, as you cant guarantee that the odds would be on your side when you vituperate Nigerian Women All the time! Go see a Psychologist! Your hate for Nigerian women is eating up your ability to reason logically! smiley
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Nayah(f): 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2011
Now we officially know Nigerian males couldn't do without their sisters everyday they have tributes! sisters lucky are you wink
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by cantell(m): 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2011
Princek12:

Yeah. It's like he did a transgender surgery before (s)he registered in Nl.
He's yet to come to terms with it.
Check out his username - sexkillz.
Sounds like a phrase you see in health centers.
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Princek12(m): 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2011
sexkillz:

Helloooooooo! this a PUBLIC FORUM! I wont swallow every crap you throw my way, because of what? Because you are. . . . .? Huh? Are you serious? I should not comment? If you do not want me to comment, Print your DUMB research and hang it on the wall of your living room! You can even kiss it first thing every morning for all i care! I wont disturb you! Dont make it public though, as you cant guarantee that the odds would be on your side when you vituperate Nigerian Women All the time! Go see a Psychologist! Your hate for Nigerian women is eating up your ability to reason logically! smiley

Which hate? It is called constructive criticism. Your exceedingly high estrogen level and emotional instability has affected your ability to objectively view a constructive criticism without crying like a lil biatch.
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by kemmeye: 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2011
please can you guys stop arguing.  cry
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Princek12(m): 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2011
cantell:

He probably thinks that sex kills, which is probably why he knows nothing about it.
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2011
cantell:

Princek12:

He probably thinks that sex kills, which is probably why he knows nothing about it.
DUMB! & DUMBER!! grin grin grin grin So Usernames determine who we are offline? Fools! grin grin grin grin

Princek12 is a Prince? shocked shocked
Cantell tells what? shocked shocked
Mr Cork is a Cork? shocked shocked
190 is a car? shocked shocked
sexkillz Sex can Kill? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm Dead! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Try AGAIN Boys! cool
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Nayah(f): 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2011
Prince hi my dear, constructive ok I completely agree but don't you think this is enough, I mean everyday there's something about Nigerian sisters, you have to admit that it can be tiring ? just imagine at  their places always Nigerian males, this , Nigerian males that  smiley
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2011
Princek12:

Which hate? It is called constructive criticism. Your exceedingly high estrogen level and emotional instability has affected your ability to objectively view a constructive criticism without crying like a lil biatch.
Nah! It's Not! it's called generalization! If it was constructive, it would have been very obvious! Forgive my asking, but are you this DUMB offline?  
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by MrCork17: 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2011
sexkillz:

DUMB! & DUMBER!!  grin grin grin grin So Usernames determine who we are offline? Fools! grin grin grin grin

Princek12 is a Prince? shocked shocked
Cantell tells what? shocked shocked
Mr Cork is a Cork? shocked shocked
190 is a car? shocked shocked
sexkillz Sex can Kill? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm Dead!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Try AGAIN Boys! cool

Sexkillz. Bro. your head is NOT correct & I mean this in a good way angry
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2011
^^^Hey Fool! I wasn't talking to you! I just used you as reference! grin grin grin grin grin grin What? undecided Shouldnt you be happy? angry
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Princek12(m): 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2011
sexkillz:

Nah! It's Not! it's called generalization! If it was constructive, it would have been very obvious! Forgive my asking, but are you this DUMB offline?  

You are the dumb one. first of all, define generalization? Next, if you are not that dumb apply that definition to my post and explain how I generalized. You are a big foool.

Although not conclusive, your Nairaland ID can be taken into account in determining how you think and what you believe. Only a woman wrapper or a gaay arse dude such as you will pick a user ID that suggests that sex kills. And no one said your user ID determines who you are offline. Although in your case you are a gaay dude.

Your head don craze finish. Big fooool. gaay arse
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by ijawgirl: 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2011
Goldieluks:

Some people are so possessed with Nigerian women.
Well, it all goes go show the extent of their love/interest for Nigerian women,because if you are
not deeply interested in something (good/bad) there's no need to do a research on it,either
a meaningful or a meaningless research,doesn't matter.

very true, dear
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by MrCork17: 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2011
Princek is a 12yrs old gangsssta. Be careful, he will hurt u undecided
Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2011
Princek12:

You are the dumb one. first of all, define generalization? Next, if you are not that dumb apply that definition to my post and explain how I generalized. You are a big foool.

Although not conclusive, your Nairaland ID can be taken into account in determining how you think and what you believe. Only a woman wrapper or a gaay arse dude such as you will pick a user ID that suggests that sex kills. And no one said your user ID determines who you are offline. Although in your case you are a gaay dude.

Your head don craze finish. Big fooool. gaay arse
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I can only laugh at your inherent Stupidity! Enjoy Bro! I've made my point already! If you really think Sex Killz, then you are the Big Fooooooooooool! LMAO @ "Only a woman wrapper or a gaay arse dude such as you will pick a user ID that suggests that sex kills" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Jeez!  lipsrsealed I forgot "Stupidity is not against Forum Rules!" grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Characteristics Of Your Average Naija Women! by Princek12(m): 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2011
When some fools are done with nagging and whining they will shut up!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Get Married Soon But No Wife Material Out There,what Should I Do / Ojo Wo Lo Ma Waye / Does Shape, size, Height And Complexion Matter In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.