Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... (3223 Views)

Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" / Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2023
Promzy99:

Idiot, you get better job pass me? You guys are very swift to judge and condemn.

My post was directed to those who are willing... Nobody owes me any penny and I didn't persuade anybody too...

Do u knw my level of responsibilities?

If I open my bank app and show u my transaction histories, my weekly expenses could be bigger than what u even spend in two months...

Because I solicited for help doesn't give u d right to start saying gibberish...

GROW UP AND GET A JOB!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by Promzy99: 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2023
Skyview01:

GROW UP AND GET A JOB!!!!!!

Ewu...

If I come here now and ask for a job, u go still begin judge ur papa mate...
Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2023
Promzy99:

Ewu...

If I come here now and ask for a job, u go still begin judge ur papa mate...

GROW UP! GET A JOB!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by Promzy99: 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2023
Skyview01:

GROW UP! GET A JOB!

Cow
Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2023
Promzy99:

Cow

Why are you mad, I am only trying to help and give you advice.

Please, GROW UP AND GET A REAL JOB!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by Promzy99: 8:59pm On Jul 06, 2023
Skyview01:

Why are you mad, I am only trying to help and give you advice.

Please, GROW UP AND GET A REAL JOB!

Who ask u for ur rubbish advice? U don advice urself finish?

Small pikin want advice him papa mate...

Thank God say na man u be... You go still swim d same River...

If u like save #20b for ur account... You go still swim am...

Pin dis comment somewhere.
Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
Promzy99:

Who ask u for ur rubbish advice? U don advice urself finish?

Small pikin want advice him papa mate...

Thank God say na man u be... You go still swim d same River...

If u like save #20b for ur account... You go still swim am...

Pin dis comment somewhere.

Don't take it personally, I am not the cause of your problems ok.

Take a deep breath and get a meaningful employment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by Ishilove: 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
Zupay:

Which kain hope? Person whey go send im side chick something from d money dem give am for the wife and son.....guy is not a responsible fellow.😆😆😆
🤣🤣🤣

Nairaland na cruise

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by Promzy99: 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2023
Skyview01:

Don't take it personally, I am not the cause of your problems ok.

Take a deep breath and get meaningful employment.

Maybe I should boast a little... At least I have two apprentice under my custody. And let me also boast and put it to u that I have marketers who help advertise my cars and I pay dem commissions...

Now, let it sink into ur premature sense that am an employer of labour...

The funniest part of it now is that if I start asking u for d employment now, u have absolutely nothing to offer...

Am going to just end dis conversation here with u.

But remember, u go still swim this river one day...
Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2023
Promzy99:

Maybe I should boast a little... At least I have two apprentice under my custody. And let me also boast and put it to u that I have marketers who help advertise my cars and I pay dem commissions...

Now, let it sink into ur premature sense that am an employer of labour...

The funniest part of it now is that if I start asking u for d employment now, u have absolutely nothing to offer...

Am going to just end dis conversation here with u.

But remember, u go still swim this river one day...

I am happy for you my friend.
Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by ahnie: 9:53pm On Jul 06, 2023
Skyview01:

I am happy for you my friend.
Sweetie try rest....if you checkam well....the guy na real gee enduring attacks n rpgs from different angles.

.it's only natural him replying this way.
We're all humans.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
ahnie:

Sweetie try rest....if you checkam well....the guy na real gee enduring attacks n rpgs from different angles.

.it's only natural him replying this way.
We're all humans.

Nor vex my sister. I will not reply the guy again.
Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by ahnie: 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
Skyview01:

Nor vex my sister. I will not respond again.
We're all humans,I feel he's telling the truth...it was the sidechick thread that altered his chances.
But I knew he was telling the truth.

He was lieing with the narrative that birthed this thread..,he was really in need.
Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2023
ahnie:

We're all humans,I feel he's telling the truth...it was the sisechick thread that alter his chances.

You may be right. I Sincerely hope he get the help he needs.

Thank you.
Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by ahnie: 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
Skyview01:

You may be right. I Sincerely hope he get the help he needs.

Thank you.
You're welcomed
Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by JeffreyJunior: 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
sisisioge:

OP the senior man.....see this lie. Come and refute it grin grin grin grin
He might have lied about the sidechick thread and now that he has genuine needs, nobody believe am again.

This is one of the karmas that follow fake showoffs.

We are all millionaires online but when I need urgent 2k to buy fuel for my keke, I go begin worry ishilove. grin

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by sisisioge: 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
He might have lied about the sidechick thread and now that he has genuine needs, nobody believe am again.

We are all millionaires online but when I need urgent 2k to buy fuel for my keke, I go begin worry ishilove. grin

The wolf wolf wolf tale ba.... we leave him to his keg of kunu grin
Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by sisisioge: 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2023
ahnie:

We're all humans,I feel he's telling the truth...it was the sidechick thread that altered his chances.

He was lieing with the narrative that birthed this thread..,he was really in need.

Aunty Nicey...pele fa grin grin
Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by JeffreyJunior: 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
sisisioge:

The wolf wolf wolf tale ba.... we leave him to his keg of kunu grin
I dey tell you. The imaginary sidechick can help him out now.

I for help small but I have my own sidechick to buy gift before she vex deny me benefits. 😄
Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by sisisioge: 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
I dey tell you. The imaginary sidechick can help him out now.

I for help small but I have my own sidechick to buy gift before she vex deny me benefits. 😄

grin grin grin grin

We cannot blame you. Help us greet am grin
Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by JeffreyJunior: 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2023
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin

We cannot blame you. Help us greet am grin
Thank you for the moral support my sister, she will hear. grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by Ishilove: 11:44pm On Jul 06, 2023
JeffreyJunior:

grin grin

Kwantinue to form online Dangote. You kuku know sey the only tin I fit transfer now na aggression
Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by Ishilove: 11:50pm On Jul 06, 2023
ahnie:

Yet see him on this thread telling people that his daily expenses can build the second Nigeria bridge...

Na fake like dey worry am. Shior

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by JeffreyJunior: 11:52pm On Jul 06, 2023
Ishilove:

grin grin

Kwantinue to form online Dangote. The kuku know sey the only tin I fit transfer now na aggression
This Anambra man here will still convert the aggression to naira and use am chop okpa with cold Pepsi. You never see anything. grin
Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by Ishilove: 12:22am On Jul 07, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
This Anambra man here will still convert the aggression to naira and use am chop okpa with cold Pepsi. You never see anything. grin
Stay away from cold minaral. It will do you strong tin
Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by Promzy99: 5:02am On Jul 07, 2023
JeffreyJunior:

I didn't lie about nothing... The Side chic Event is Real as well as my Wife's Delivery.

I no get time to start faking anything. I needed help actually, and Help has come. And they r back home now.
Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by Promzy99: 5:09am On Jul 07, 2023
Ishilove:

Yet see him on this thread telling people that his daily expenses can build the second Nigeria bridge...

Na fake like dey worry am. Shior

I don't know why u people think everybody is d same.
Na broke I broke. I no kill anybody... If u feel like u want to pay a visit to confirm my fake life, you have my contact in my Post already, make use of it.
Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by Ishilove: 5:27am On Jul 07, 2023
Promzy99:

I don't know why u people think everybody is d same.
Na broke I broke. I no kill anybody... If u feel like u want to pay a visit to confirm my fake life, you have my contact in my Post already, make use of it.
No thanks. I'll pass.

There's no honour in adultery. If you like be the first or last, it does not matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by Promzy99: 5:50am On Jul 07, 2023
Ishilove:

No thanks. I'll pass.

There's no honour in adultery. If you like be the first or last, it does not matter.

Na u call am Adultery... When u get married and reach d Bridge, u will cross it... Experience d best Teacher...

Dem no dey use clear Eyes dey go White Garment Church...
Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by Ishilove: 9:04am On Jul 07, 2023
Promzy99:

Na u call am Adultery... When u get married and reach d Bridge, u will cross it... Experience d best Teacher...

So married you sleeping with someone apart from your wife is called what, since you are saying it is not adultery? Okay since it is not adultery, shey you will not complain if your wife decides to keep a boyfriend too. After all it isn't cheating or adultery 🤷‍♀️

You are an unrepentant, hardened adulterer. I no dey cuss you, I'm just spitting the hard facts.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by descarado: 6:30am On Jul 08, 2023
What a man undecided
Greet baby for us o.

Side chick wil soon put to bed.

Naija hard.

Our priks will not destroy our future for us. Amen

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Was Delivered Of A Healthy Baby Boy, But.... by Villa12(m): 7:07am On Jul 08, 2023
Promzy99:

please what is it called?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Shall Reap The Fruit Of Your Labour / Does This Make Me A Bad Mother? / 5yrs Old In A Boarding School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.