Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? - Fashion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? (30717 Views)

Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. / Female Hair Cut Styles In Nigeria: Trending Low Cut Hairstyles / 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by yak(m): 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
IyaTola:
grin
The barbing saloon close to my area
1k per cut adult
500 for kids

I will advice you to get a rechargeable clipper, I sell if you interested, so your wife/ girlfriend can barb you skin or fadon or gorimapa because it ain't funny anymore.

You could have used this opportunity to market your wares!

Can we have pictures, prices and the likes!
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Ameduedwin: 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2023
Love800:
Hw do u execute dis?
I Barb myself
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 16, 2023
2k and Joshua is the baddest. I have tried others who charge higher that are closer to me but dem no sabi handle am like Joshua does. So I still go all the way to Thomas estate just to get my haircut when I can't get home service from him
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by shaverblog786(m): 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2023
Cutting your hair yourself can be a practical way to save money, especially if barbing prices increase beyond what you're comfortable paying. If you decide to do it yourself, make sure to have the right tools, such as clippers or scissors, and take your time to learn some basic barbering techniques. You can find tutorials on https://shaverblogs.com/ or even ask friends or family members who have experience cutting hair for some tips.

Remember, while cutting your hair yourself can save money, it might take some practice to achieve the desired result. Be patient and take your time when attempting it for the first time. If you're not confident in doing it yourself, you can always look for more affordable alternatives or negotiate with your local barbers for a fair price.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos: Newest Craziest Fashion In Town / Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Lady With Black Spots On The Face / Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2017 Contestants Make First Appearance (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.