Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? (30701 Views)

Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. / Female Hair Cut Styles In Nigeria: Trending Low Cut Hairstyles / 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Luckybelt: 1:58am On Jul 12, 2023
$15 CAD
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by vickydevoka(m): 2:32am On Jul 12, 2023
IyaTola:
grin
The barbing saloon close to my area
1k per cut adult
500 for kids

I will advice you to get a rechargeable clipper, I sell if you interested, so your wife/ girlfriend can barb you skin or fadon or gorimapa because it ain't funny anymore.
Hmm, what of the women , will you plait her all back.

1 Like

Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by rummmy: 3:20am On Jul 12, 2023
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by mokset123: 3:38am On Jul 12, 2023
As much as 1500 and as low as 500 depends on my location
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by chimpad: 3:38am On Jul 12, 2023
It's just funny how ppl from one of the poorest country in the world are unable to economize. The same Nigerians go abroad and turn smart overnight. In your current economy, don't you think it's not economical to give a barber #700 twice a month to cut your hair? Ask most of these dudes living overseas, they learned how to cut by themselves in their early years abroad. For guys who like to be on low cut, you don't have to give 1k or more to your barber every month to have your hair done. Do it yourself!
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by ikorodureporta: 4:05am On Jul 12, 2023
thats why barbing salon dey everywhere.... been doing my thing before covid... just trim and trim...
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by BABYBULLETIN: 4:12am On Jul 12, 2023
500 for shaving...
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by NaijaCover(m): 4:59am On Jul 12, 2023
Na 200naira for here
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by AliEzeOlu: 5:49am On Jul 12, 2023
Best time to be a barber grin grin grin
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by paskal16: 6:23am On Jul 12, 2023
pacqman:
I get my own clipper... If my hair full , i put call make my bro come cut me...

Na so we take dey run am and everywhere good normally... 😂

I get this ogbonge smart clipper wey you go like also... 30 pics available

E sharp pieces...Nationwide delivery of course.
hw much
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by seanwilliam(m): 6:56am On Jul 12, 2023
1k .
Twice in a month
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Saddieq: 7:00am On Jul 12, 2023
I don't understand why am i seeing 5k for haircut abi na the clipper i wan buy?... Something wai i been de run 200 for my area sometimes if i carry my own clipper go na 150...
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by kingriches2005: 7:05am On Jul 12, 2023
TheGiftedOne:
I keep hair and that requires regular maintenance. My barber use to collect #300 per cut (Low key salon for ordinary Nigerians). After the subsidy removal I went to shave and behold I was charged #400 while full cut was #500.

I just returned from the salon where I went with the mindset of paying #500 for a full cut. While I was still cutting, something was telling me to check the pricelist just above the mirror, because in this country nothing is stable. Boom!!! 🔥 Omo! na #700 I see. Thank God I just withdrew 4k before entering. I paid up in utter disbelief.
Now I'm wondering how much those high-class salon that use to charge #1,500 to #5,000 before will be charging now.

I'm already thinking of buying a clipper for my wife to be my exclusive barber. Before she go spoil the hair reach five times, she go don sabi. I'm ready to make the sacrifices, afterall our friends for UK dey run am due to the cost implications.

Biko how much for haircut for your side?

High time for me to get myself a clipper.i can't be paying 1k per shaving allah
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by donprinyo(m): 7:23am On Jul 12, 2023
400 bucks. Or 500 max
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Ewroghene1(m): 7:43am On Jul 12, 2023
juliuscaesar:
$50
Abeg where be your location?
I need clients there
Im mobile 💈😊
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Ewroghene1(m): 7:46am On Jul 12, 2023
Saddieq:
I don't understand why am i seeing 5k for haircut abi na the clipper i wan buy?... Something wai i been de run 200 for my area sometimes if i carry my own clipper go na 150...
Na your type go want your barber to da cut your hair till him grow grey hair with nothing to show for it 😹
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Karlifate: 7:56am On Jul 12, 2023
MetaFiles230709:
I stopped going to the saloon, na machete I dey use now

Use shovel for a more effective result.

Thank me later.
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by chubinwa(m): 8:14am On Jul 12, 2023
Since I bought a rechargeable clipper, I have been doing it myself.
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by bigcasava1(m): 8:25am On Jul 12, 2023
500 naira
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by TemmyT002(m): 8:25am On Jul 12, 2023
My barber uses rechargeable clipper and solar.
So it remained 500 for haircut and 200 for shaving.
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Allisgud: 8:25am On Jul 12, 2023
adebayo201:
Amukooko

Ajeromi/Ifelodun LGA

Lagos State

Agba Wasiu in Aro Court do charge me ₦400 only.
na agba wasiu shop u dey barb grin na my area be that na

1 Like

Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Allisgud: 8:28am On Jul 12, 2023
Thank God for recharchable clipper,some barber still wicked
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by IyaTola: 8:30am On Jul 12, 2023
vickydevoka:

Hmm, what of the women , will you plait her all back.
Barb it
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by MrBONE2(m): 8:30am On Jul 12, 2023
Fenesa1:

Before you come for me, I stay in the North( one of the Kardashian States)
grin grin
Good cuts✓

Mine, with my humor attitude they charged me #100 for Gen and free with NEPA grin

I really love those Bwana at Kardashian States grin
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by IyaTola: 8:31am On Jul 12, 2023
ceejay80s:

How much
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by IyaTola: 8:32am On Jul 12, 2023
Angelfrost:

Una wan just put Barbers out of business and livelihood!
Lockdown, I was barbing my boyfriends hair back to back shaving
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by IyaTola: 8:33am On Jul 12, 2023
bonnyhope:

You go barbe yourself?

I have rechargeable clipper but still go salon
There are video on YouTube how to barb yourself.
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by NwaliE01: 8:34am On Jul 12, 2023
About 50Aud. It's so painful to part with such a huge amount but we no go craze na. I had to pay. This is around 25k per hair cut. I still miss home. 😭😭😭
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Minjim: 8:59am On Jul 12, 2023
I've been bathing hair and my kids hair at home since I bought a rechargeable clipper last year. The last time I barbe my hair was at a salon was last year
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by achimendy(m): 9:05am On Jul 12, 2023
TheGiftedOne:
I keep hair and that requires regular maintenance. My barber use to collect #300 per cut (Low key salon for ordinary Nigerians). After the subsidy removal I went to shave and behold I was charged #400 while full cut was #500.

I just returned from the salon where I went with the mindset of paying #500 for a full cut. While I was still cutting, something was telling me to check the pricelist just above the mirror, because in this country nothing is stable. Boom!!! 🔥 Omo! na #700 I see. Thank God I just withdrew 4k before entering. I paid up in utter disbelief.
Now I'm wondering how much those high-class salon that use to charge #1,500 to #5,000 before will be charging now.

I'm already thinking of buying a clipper for my wife to be my exclusive barber. Before she go spoil the hair reach five times, she go don sabi. I'm ready to make the sacrifices, afterall our friends for UK dey run am due to the cost implications.

Biko how much for haircut for your side?

I pay 500 now o.
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by topoftheworld(m): 9:08am On Jul 12, 2023
ItswellMike:

Go buy food wey go last u 1year and prepare for the worst.

Which worst again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abdulahi Olatoyan On Ebony Life TV, Now Looks Fresh / Photos: Newest Craziest Fashion In Town / Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Lady With Black Spots On The Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.