Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? (30685 Views)

Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. / Female Hair Cut Styles In Nigeria: Trending Low Cut Hairstyles / 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by BennyDGreat: 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
DesChyko:
It's 600 now. Like, they have this price list so you'd just look for the size of your head there and know your fate.

Lol
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Mummyimbecile(m): 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
I spend $75 for my haircut, once in two weeks. So in a month, I spend roughly $150.
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by happney65: 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
700 naira. Last time I went barber said change no dey for 1K,omo I waited till he got the change ni o

I cant pay 700naira and still leave 300naira change. Next na to dey carry afro all about

I don't have 700 naira to give to anybody every two weeks
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by oniigo: 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
Since 2013, 10yrs ago I haven't been to saloon because I have been the one serving myself with my clipper.

2 Likes

Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by briggson07(m): 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
Lies go full this thread
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by briggson07(m): 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2023
oniigo:
Since 2013, 10yrs ago I haven't been to saloon because I have been the one serving myself with my clipper.

Moromoro abi
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Aklee4994(m): 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2023
adebayo201:
Amukooko

Ajeromi/Ifelodun LGA

Lagos State

Agba Wasiu in Aro Court do charge me ₦400 only.
You come from ajegunle bruh 😎 nice meeting you here I also stay at Ajeromi at Ago Hausa street opposite the local government

1 Like

Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by OnyeFely: 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2023
I learned to cut my hair during the lock down. So since 2020 till now, I have not gone to any salon for a hair cut.
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by yaki84: 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
May this new hair cut price favour me and my family...
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Ihedinuwa69(m): 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
Na fiber
We say fiber here
Umu otΓΊ nkwo
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by tomiade1(m): 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
I’ve been cutting my hair myself since 2018 grin I nor fit pay $40 per haircut undecided
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Prinztong(m): 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2023
ππŸ“πŸŽπŸŽ. 𝟎𝟎 𝐰𝐒𝐭𝐑 𝐦𝐲 π‘πžπœπ‘πšπ«π πžπšπ›π₯𝐞 𝐜π₯𝐒𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by tropaz(m): 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
seglabsy:
does he come sundays?

Yes
Please call him... He's the best and you can ask any UITE

1 Like

Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Vinceobrian(m): 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
Β£25 (<#25,000)
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by ItswellMike: 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2023
topoftheworld:
#500 for full cutting, #200 for shaving...

Pls what business can I invest this my 500k into?
Go buy food wey go last u 1year and prepare for the worst.
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Bundaweber: 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
bengunsman:

grin Bros no be lie, for GRA here na 4,000k

Una dey try. My barber for agho na 400 him dey charge and e Sabi barb wella
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Aklee4994(m): 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2023
I Dey nasarawa like this as a corper and I never think that I will cut my hair until I get back to Lagos because one guy like that done scatter my hair the last time I went for hair cut here in lafia I vex base on the fact that I don’t play with my hair cut πŸ’‡β€β™€οΈ but unfortunately I went to discuss something with the MD in my PPA as a serving corper on getting there and when leaving she was like you don’t like cutting your hair AFOLABI and I was just stammering πŸ₯΄ because I never want to cut the hair anymore and she said is it that you don’t have money to cut it that I should give you money I was like I have enough money but I don’t want to cut it anymore with no reason because i don’t see this coming from her so she get the good side of me by even forcing me to collect 2k for the hair cut πŸ’‡β€β™€οΈ but I keep rejecting the money because if I don’t receive the money I won’t barb my hair but she know my game of rejecting the money but she keep forcing the money on me till I receive it...she’s like a mother and very persuasive in her thoughts πŸ’­ about the whole drama 🎭 of hair cut.

People recommend one Gee to me and I went there on getting to the barber shop the following day because everything happen on Friday...The small Gee Na beast the guy give me everything that I have been looking for in my hair and i ask him how much is my bills but unfortunately Na below my budget...I just give am my budget as a guy man πŸ‘¨

1 Like

Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Jaskulaini432: 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2023
Over here it’s Β£15 which is equivalent to #15,000
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Princelyod(m): 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2023
You still don have your own personal clipper for this era of plenty disease. You re on along thing!
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by godofuck231: 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
TheGiftedOne:
I keep hair and that requires regular maintenance. My barber use to collect #300 per cut (Low key salon for ordinary Nigerians). After the subsidy removal I went to shave and behold I was charged #400 while full cut was #500.

I just returned from the salon where I went with the mindset of paying #500 for a full cut. While I was still cutting, something was telling me to check the pricelist just above the mirror, because in this country nothing is stable. Boom!!! πŸ”₯ Omo! na #700 I see. Thank God I just withdrew 4k before entering. I paid up in utter disbelief.
Now I'm wondering how much those high-class salon that use to charge #1,500 to #5,000 before will be charging now.

I'm already thinking of buying a clipper for my wife to be my exclusive barber. Before she go spoil the hair reach five times, she go don sabi. I'm ready to make the sacrifices, afterall our friends for UK dey run am due to the cost implications.

Biko how much for haircut for your side?
whats the cost of bullets in your area , why not just ask that and let it be done with , your intel gathering skills are poor
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by duro4real(m): 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2023
bassdow:

Bros forget union FIXed price - Price them codedly and they would understand. If they don't, you're free to look elsewhere.

With my kinda dressing, you fit pity me run am β‚¦β€Ž200 especially if you're seeing me for the very first time in your shop.

I can’t stop laughing. You no go kill person
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by 4KNGOATS(m): 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2023
Fenesa1:

Before you come for me, I stay in the North( one of the Kardashian States)
grin grin
Good cutsβœ“
Almaniri style right?
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by chccho(m): 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2023
1k-1500 in surulere
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Fenesa1: 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Almaniri style right?

This is funny, but then y'all should know that life in the north ain't that hard
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Fenesa1: 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
eedimo:

Maiduguri is #200

Wow, great
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Kaybaba5(m): 11:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
Tier4Dependant:
Β£27

Humn for where is this
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by bluefilm: 11:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
TheGiftedOne:
I keep hair and that requires regular maintenance. My barber use to collect #300 per cut (Low key salon for ordinary Nigerians). After the subsidy removal I went to shave and behold I was charged #400 while full cut was #500.

I just returned from the salon where I went with the mindset of paying #500 for a full cut. While I was still cutting, something was telling me to check the pricelist just above the mirror, because in this country nothing is stable. Boom!!! πŸ”₯ Omo! na #700 I see. Thank God I just withdrew 4k before entering. I paid up in utter disbelief.
Now I'm wondering how much those high-class salon that use to charge #1,500 to #5,000 before will be charging now.

I'm already thinking of buying a clipper for my wife to be my exclusive barber. Before she go spoil the hair reach five times, she go don sabi. I'm ready to make the sacrifices, afterall our friends for UK dey run am due to the cost implications.

Biko how much for haircut for your side?

I cut my own hair by myself.

You should try it.
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by WayoProphet: 11:18pm On Jul 11, 2023
$35 over here

Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Sodiqalaoo80: 11:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
Abuja things less my is 300h
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by comrChris(m): 11:39pm On Jul 11, 2023
5h before subsidy removal
8h after subsidy removal
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Olushylay1(f): 12:20am On Jul 12, 2023
Before this case of subsidy and the rest,have been barbing my husband for the past 9years...I have two boys,they have never stepped into the barbing salon in their life's .

My husband can't even withstand anyone touching his head again.
In the past few years he has bought up to 5clippers for me including rechargeable clippers, sometimes during the weekends,if he can't travel down to Ibadan,I will travel down to Lagos to give him a clean haircut and also shave his chin.
I will advise other men to encourage their wives to learn how to barb as well ..
Just get her a clippers and let her watch/learn on YouTube..
By the time she tries and practice up to three times,she will definitely get it.

1 Like

Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Depressed101: 12:22am On Jul 12, 2023
#3,000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abdulahi Olatoyan On Ebony Life TV, Now Looks Fresh / Photos: Newest Craziest Fashion In Town / Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Lady With Black Spots On The Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.