Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,890 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? (30718 Views)

Rate The Hair Cut I Gave Myself. / Female Hair Cut Styles In Nigeria: Trending Low Cut Hairstyles / 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Steelarmy01: 9:09am On Jul 12, 2023
paskal16:
700 naira but I dey pay 500 naira pere

That’s because I dey barb my hair on Tuesdays or Wednesdays when customers no dey too plenty,

They got no choice than to collect the 5h coz of low customer turnout..
Na scope grin

Hmm! Wisdom no go kill you. grin
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 10:12am On Jul 12, 2023
#500,I think. Not sure
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Repellent: 10:36am On Jul 12, 2023
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by uuzba(m): 10:40am On Jul 12, 2023
Tier4Dependant:
£27
Make una finish your money for that London.
When I lived in UK, I stayed in the north (won't mention the town). Haircut was £4. But Nigerians in London were paying £15.
If I go back there now, yes it can be £10 But you guys will be paying £30 in London.
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by kenearth50(m): 10:53am On Jul 12, 2023
N1000 for full hair cut and N500 for friction and shaving

But it ain't funny like this anymore
I'm someone who keep a well trimmed beards but doesn't like full moustache, so every weekend I'm always at the barber shop to shave.
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by wizod(m): 10:56am On Jul 12, 2023
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by SaLongs1(m): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2023
IyaTola:
grin
The barbing saloon close to my area
1k per cut adult
500 for kids

I will advice you to get a rechargeable clipper, I sell if you interested, so your wife/ girlfriend can barb you skin or fadon or gorimapa because it ain't funny anymore.
grin grin I don do gorimapa with my own two hands in front of mirror, only be say I dey wear cap cover my handwork.

1 Like

Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by olab059(m): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
500 Naira as at the last time I got a haircut 3 days ago...Ojoo, Ibadan.
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Abee79(m): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2023
Since lockdown, I started barbing myself. It's economical, healthier and therapeutic! cool

1 Like

Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by DjRickyNG: 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2023
1500 naira
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by IyaTola: 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2023
grin
SaLongs1:
grin grin I don do gorimapa with my own two hands in front of mirror, only be say I dey wear cap cover my handwork.
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Sleekfingers: 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
50 naira only .
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2023
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by yemi1504: 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
TheGiftedOne:
I keep hair and that requires regular maintenance. My barber use to collect #300 per cut (Low key salon for ordinary Nigerians). After the subsidy removal I went to shave and behold I was charged #400 while full cut was #500.

I just returned from the salon where I went with the mindset of paying #500 for a full cut. While I was still cutting, something was telling me to check the pricelist just above the mirror, because in this country nothing is stable. Boom!!! 🔥 Omo! na #700 I see. Thank God I just withdrew 4k before entering. I paid up in utter disbelief.
Now I'm wondering how much those high-class salon that use to charge #1,500 to #5,000 before will be charging now.

I'm already thinking of buying a clipper for my wife to be my exclusive barber. Before she go spoil the hair reach five times, she go don sabi. I'm ready to make the sacrifices, afterall our friends for UK dey run am due to the cost implications.

Biko how much for haircut for your side?

700. Was 600 for a long time until the subsidy removal happened.

I can bet Op is in the North that is why I am seeing ridiculously low barbing prices in 2023.
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by ALFADOS(m): 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2023
Me NA kwariyamoro be my own level for now, lol
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by yemi1504: 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2023
paskal16:

That’s because I dey barb my hair on Tuesdays or Wednesdays when customers no dey too plenty,

Na scope grin

grin
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2023
superintendents:
boss so serious..

if you see as I keep my hair because of 1500 sef..

grin
grin na plait I de plait my hair since I reach here o
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:43pm On Jul 12, 2023
superintendents:
boss so serious,this money enter my eyes..
I’m serious o. I’m ij the UK and the cheapest I have seen is that 20 pounds. Roughly 19k in naira or so.
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by APC2: 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
It's 150 in Kano State.
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by dmgr(m): 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2023
paskal16:

Na scope grin

See better update grin
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by superintendents(m): 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2023
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I’m serious o. I’m ij the UK and the cheapest I have seen is that 20 pounds. Roughly 19k in naira or so.
really indeed...Oga come show me love abeg,country hard,make I drop aza pls..

grin
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by donbenie(m): 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2023
I have not gone to any Barber to barb or shave for the past 6 years..
Can count the number of days I have done so in the last 20 years,on my digits..
I barb myself.. cheesy
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by judgementyard(m): 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2023
I dey use shaving stick grin
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by Fenesa1: 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2023
MrBONE2:

Mine, with my humor attitude they charged me #100 for Gen and free with NEPA grin

I really love those Bwana at Kardashian States grin
cheesy grin
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2023
superintendents:
really indeed...Oga come show me love abeg,country hard,make I drop aza pls..

grin
cheesy
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by SilasIBB: 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2023
N200
Omala Kogi State

But na people i know sha
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by starlingbawa(m): 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2023
30 Canadian Dollars
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by krushdripper(m): 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2023
The lowest price for haircut you'd see in any area is N500.
Hairs as cut for as much as N8000 on Lagos Island.
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by krushdripper(m): 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2023
goshen26:

Bros, e never reach that level na, after all our women use more than x4 to do their hair.

1k is not too much for haircut at two weeks interval.

People like me who doesn't keep bears, and our bear grow within four days I will advice we get clipper to shave bears
That's the problem. Comparing yourselves to women, that's why most of you African men never grow, you just want to get money even if it's by the detriment of others & yourself. Women buy attachments & threads & ointments to do their hair it while it takes far longer time, anuofia.
How you can compare just cutting off hair to a desired pattern to a woman making her hair tells a lot about your degraded mental capacity.
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by rumenase(m): 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
1500 now 1k before.
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by goshen26: 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2023
krushdripper:
That's the problem. Comparing yourselves to women, that's why most of you African men never grow, you just want to get money even if it's by the detriment of others & yourself. Women buy attachments & threads & ointments to do their hair it while it takes far longer time, anuofia.
How you can compare just cutting off hair to a desired pattern to a woman making her hair tells a lot about your degraded mental capacity.

Mr para relax

I am not s Barber either, I use money for haircut too.

BTW, the anuofia side is for you and ur family, because ordinary social media chat shouldn't enter such insult.

Go and learn public relation. You don't need to pay for it, there are free courses on it online
Re: Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area? by krushdripper(m): 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2023
goshen26:

Mr para relax

I am not s Barber either, I use money for haircut too.

BTW, the anuofia side is for you and ur family, because ordinary social media chat shouldn't enter such insult.

Go and learn public relation. You don't need to pay for it, there are free courses on it online
Abeg gettat

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos: Newest Craziest Fashion In Town / Before And After Makeup Photos Of A Lady With Black Spots On The Face / Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2017 Contestants Make First Appearance (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.