Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up (34732 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by ImoleNaija: 8:48am On Jul 06, 2023
This girl should just stop this pretence & name who helped with checking & printing of the fake result.

Everything don cast, abeg.

4 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by genkins(m): 8:48am On Jul 06, 2023
naijapips04:
This girl thinks most Nigerians are as dumb as obi supporters. This is exactly how obi deceived millions of his Obi supporters.

You were redirected from jamb website? Of the two million people that took JAMB, na only you JAMB come redirect? Ewu.
Yes oo,Obi supporters are dumb to think the was an unexplainable glitch on Inec server

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by SpatialKing(m): 8:48am On Jul 06, 2023
Made2Last:
He no dey tire u?

Everytime TRIBAL ISSUES...

Are you the only tribe in Nigeria?

Why is it that when something happens to any one from your tribe, you people quickly term it as tribal witch-hunt... But it is permitted to happen to other tribes...

This case would not have escalated if they had not given it ethnic colorations...it would simply have been...the young girl who was adjudged as the best UTME candidate was not the best...

Kemi former minister of Finance is supposed to be in prison by now for fraud but you guys defended her...

You elected Tinubu who is a known Drug trafficker and certificate forger into power
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by wizkidblogger(f): 8:48am On Jul 06, 2023
Ventura1:
She want to act smart.
Redirected from Jamb website from her mobile phone?? She definitely know what she did was wrong, but trying all sort to defend it rather than admit.

lolz. and her phone was connected to printer 🤣😀🤣

4 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by XY23: 8:48am On Jul 06, 2023
theophorus:
Kai! The Kian bullet wen we doge buy na voting the candidate from that region ni be here ooo.

See as Adult and seeming educated people dey defend fraud. Just cos she from their Tribe, dem begin shout victimization, Tribalism...

Well, congratulations to dem ooo. The girl should Sha apply to Universities in their area and leave "No man's land" for people wen get am.

Because if she use 8yrs for University and still no graduate dem go still cry Tribalism.

You dodged a bullet but a tornadoe hit you. You people will never learn. Tribalism has eaten your brains out.
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:48am On Jul 06, 2023
If this happens to a male student nobody will believe him.

4 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by imam07: 8:49am On Jul 06, 2023
IconicR:
Obviously It was not a deliberate attempt but some people just want the little girl to be punished based on some tribal stuff and what have you. Nigerians do not love each other, they are everly biased in their dealings.
You are an idiot. Those who want her to be punished did so because of people like u defending what she did. U ibos turn it to politics and tribal issue. Were u blind or deaf when d Obidients were saying jamb deliberately did this to her because she be ibo girl. Where as your senses could not tell you a girl from this same Anambra scored d highest. This is typical thing about this tribe always defending bad and evil things and later be playing victim. I read ridiculous posts on only from ibos concerning this girl case on Twitter but can't imagine these from your tribe. You all turned d situation to polical and tribal talk. So don't blame those dat want her to be punished. Though I believe she will be pardon later.

10 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by nairalanda1(m): 8:49am On Jul 06, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by oonyeoma50: 8:49am On Jul 06, 2023
oonyeoma50:
Why Yoruba people, especially Tinubu supporters carry this little girl matter for head, they do them
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by casualobserver: 8:49am On Jul 06, 2023
I see no reason why anyone should believe what this girl says. Like Osita Chidoka says until she confesses, she should be treated as a criminal.

6 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by ifyboi91: 8:49am On Jul 06, 2023
IconicR:
Obviously It was not a deliberate attempt but some people just want the little girl to be punished based on some tribal stuff and what have you. Nigerians do not love each other, they are everly biased in their dealings.

You have problem.... Gaskiya!

5 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Dittodat: 8:50am On Jul 06, 2023
Neoteny7:

Poor network caused a glitch that changed the format, layout, texts, images, scores, and other content of the document?
These ones sabi makes excuses for criminals more than any other set of people. They will blame everyone except the criminal herself.
Sad and pathetic.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by GloriousGbola: 8:50am On Jul 06, 2023
jmoore:
Nwa asigbuo onwe ya na asi.

To cover a lie, you need to fabricate ten more lies.

Yep. This is where we are.

Unfortunately the original lie may as well be a joke. 1.6 million people took jamb this year. They all know that is a fake format.

It's too bad. The way this is going the girl has lost out completely. Her school will likely expel her for non chrisitian values, she is barred from taking jamb for the next three years, institutions will give her a wide berth over her integrity issues.

She has literally wasted her years of education and trashed her future.

The best she can do now is let those who conned her into this go down with the ship.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Hyperchi(m): 8:50am On Jul 06, 2023
YungMillionaire:
She needs to get a lawyer and STOP talking. Are there no sensible people left in Igboland?
Always senseless
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by crisubanijunior(m): 8:51am On Jul 06, 2023
Just wondering why this matter no go just slide. Its obvious her result was fake, be it her fault or not. To think that even the House of Reps got involved got me thinking if there were no better issues in this country. If JAMB has the power to ban candidates and deem it necessary to do so in this case, so be it. If they lack the power to do so, then it is illegal to ban her candidature.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by mastermaestro(m): 8:51am On Jul 06, 2023
LionTiger:
It was just a glitch as a result of poor network.

Debased generation supporting their fellow fraud.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Cassandraloius: 8:51am On Jul 06, 2023
Where's the love?
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by gigabyte13: 8:52am On Jul 06, 2023
Those junkies online lawyers,busybodies , tribal idiots and political hallelujah boiz/men
threatening to sue JAMB on behalf of this innocent girl.
Should do so as soon as possible.
I kukuma no blame this innocent girl, l blame those sponsoring and urging her to disclaim and attack JAMB in the first place
Ignoramus elements
Even people wey never sit down for JAMB exam for their entire life are urging her to go on and challenge JAMB from their 2by2 shops.

Shine on girl
See you at the top
👏👏👏👏👏👏

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:52am On Jul 06, 2023
Nigerians should be united to support a fraudster and criminal?
God forbid, we were united to support the genuine successful ones.
IconicR:

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by ceejayluv(m): 8:52am On Jul 06, 2023
IconicR:
Leave the Tribal matter..... She has to come out clean so that the nonsense can stop. We Nigerians are Just so used to padding everything.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 06, 2023
imam07:
You are an idiot. Those who want her to be punished did so because of people like u defending what she did. U ibos turn it to politics and tribal issue. Were u blind or deaf when d Obidients were saying jamb deliberately did this to her because she be ibo girl. Where as your senses could not tell you a girl from this same Anambra scored d highest. This is typical thing about this tribe always defending bad and evil things and later be playing victim. I read ridiculous posts on only from ibos concerning this girl case on Twitter but can't imagine these from your tribe. You all turned d situation to polical and tribal talk. So don't blame those dat want her to be punished. Though I believe she will be pardon later.
If you ever quote me in this manner again I shall severely deal with you. So you've ascribed a tribe to me solely based on my comment? How low can you be 😢.
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Ijaya123: 8:53am On Jul 06, 2023
IconicR:
Don't ever quote me again if you are this uncouth. Take your tribal bigotry elsewhere

The guy is right. Tribal sentiments has clouded your brain and preventing you from proper reasoning

IconicR:
And what is my tribe if I may ask? The last time I checked I've not discussed any tribal related issues with anyone here. You are delusional

You do not need mention your tribe. By their reasoning we shall know them.

5 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by deeva2: 8:53am On Jul 06, 2023
"Demolitions" Of Defective Structures In Alaba, You Talked.

Killings & Molestation Of Innocent Children In The South East, You Are All Mute.

What Can We Say About Your Problem & Hypocrisy!

6 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by SonofGod231: 8:53am On Jul 06, 2023
This girl must be working with a criminal enterprise.
It's fishy why she couldn't wait to be celebrated by Jamb before fronting herself.
Jamb and board has rejected her please make she rest.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Edusouls(m): 8:54am On Jul 06, 2023
This girl is naturally dishonest and dubious, joined with her ugly face the thing no come balance at all, see how she disgraced and let down everyone defending her, anambra people una don see am? If na other Igbo tribe now una bad mouth them die…
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by MomohMrMoore: 8:54am On Jul 06, 2023
Barring her? She doesnt need to write the exam anymore. 249 will get her admission surely. And JAMB cant unilaterally ban her. It is a party in the whole scenario. Why is their old portal still accessible? There is need for thorough investigation
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Edipet(m): 8:55am On Jul 06, 2023
StrikeBack:
This mmesoma is quite dull and also the S.I unit of foolishness. So she is telling Nigerians that her Okada man father bought laptop and Hp printer for her at home to print her results.

I think she should be jailed for 15 years for being dumb and 10 years for deliberately lying

Court!!!!!

maybe she used Google to search for jamb portal and mistakenly enter the wrong site that pop-up, and she input her details downloaded the fake results.
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by lailo: 8:56am On Jul 06, 2023
Xwizard:

Like do we have to tell these adults it’s just glitches and nothing more.

The girl is innocent
u don't want to accept INEC website glitch during election but u want us to accept this one as a glitch. Fucking hypocrite undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 06, 2023
Ijaya123:

The guy is right. Tribal sentiments has clouded your brain and preventing you from proper reasoning
And what is my tribe if I may ask? The last time I checked I've not discussed any tribal related issues with anyone here. You are delusional

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus / Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) / Hilarious Pix Involving Class Captain In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.