Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up (34766 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Truth234(m): 9:11am On Jul 06, 2023
Kaxmytex:
She is just saying what they ask her to say and it's bullshiiit....

It's obvious, if u point a gun on her head, she won't reveal their names...

The only card she will keep playing is the victim card...

My thought. She said redirected to another server not even another website. You will know she have certain understanding.
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by BadMaster: 9:12am On Jul 06, 2023
SpatialKing:

Come and arrest her na

Fool
Stupid idiot. Nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Rapht933: 9:12am On Jul 06, 2023
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 06, 2023
Moshphil:

Ur brain dun rotten aswear
Tell that to your family members. Very uncouth and toxic humans on this forum
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by miketayo(m): 9:12am On Jul 06, 2023
Trustmea:

There is semblance of truth in what the gal is saying. I think the fault is from jamb.

I knew the Jamb guy wasn't lying when he boldly said dss should go to airtel office to get her sms manifest. She definitely saw her actual score before all these issues

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by obama99: 9:13am On Jul 06, 2023
LionTiger:
It was just a glitch as a result of poor network.

Inec English..... Glitch here glitch there.
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by nepapole(m): 9:13am On Jul 06, 2023
stuffs2002:

Tribal sentiments has blocked your thinking faculty

19 year old woman is who you are calling a little girl

Peter Obi is a youth too.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by obama99: 9:14am On Jul 06, 2023
miketayo:

I knew the Jamb guy wasn't lying when he boldly said dss should go to airtel office to get her sms manifest. She definitely saw her actual score before all these issues

It's not about airtel office , we are not fools. Unless otherwise there is fake website that redirects people to another page . So jamb I. T staffs needs to own up and live up . Cyber attacks are everywhere..
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by BadMaster: 9:14am On Jul 06, 2023
SpatialKing:

Exactly,

She is just a victim of the Nigerian system
A lot of people fall victims of fake admission
Useless Igbo. Is it the Nigerian system or the government that made her fraudulent and has refused to admit to her fraud?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by doyin01: 9:15am On Jul 06, 2023
Edipet:
sometimes I downloaded a file at home and went to computer center to print it. She might not have brows at the computer center.

So many dumb people on nairaland..

And She clearly claimed she did not print it from a computer centre.. ..so what are you saying again...
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Tommydare(m): 9:15am On Jul 06, 2023
Wetin pain me pass be say she dey answer Mmesoma
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by leanonme82: 9:16am On Jul 06, 2023
Stupid girl.

Her parents cant afford her school fees and they all came up with this plan to claim a scolarship gift.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by richie240: 9:16am On Jul 06, 2023
'Move on' from wetin Biko?
Nor be una use una own mouths pour petrol on top the girl smoke by turning it "them against us"?

Sebi the tin una dey find, las-las una don see am.
cool
iampeterben:
Can we move on from this issue. The matter Don dey tire me.
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by nedekid: 9:18am On Jul 06, 2023
In my opinion, she has to be punished for this. 3 years might be much 1 year too little, 2 years fair enough.
Funny thing is that her score of 240+ was already more than average.
Did she do it innocently, I doubt.
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by DOptical: 9:18am On Jul 06, 2023
I bet the computer center already warned her not to implicate them considering she's even going as far as saying she printed it in her house just to cover up the centre.

Meanwhile, there's only one Jamb portal! No other fake one..

What we have is a fij app which is used for pranking people and whoever download the app to use it completely knows what he or she is doing on it because apart from the fact that the fij app stated its motives clearly which was to use it to prank your friends, you also have to write your details by yourself and input your desired scores on it by yourself. So anyone who used the app was aware of what he or she was doing on it.

That's the fij app. Either she did it by herself or a center did it for her as requested by her, considering she already saw her original 249 scores on her phone.

She should be asked to show the portal she went to and print her result from it once again.
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by doyin01: 9:18am On Jul 06, 2023
IconicR:
You've got nothing on me little child, not a single lady from your generation can ever be a match. Stay pained

They can never be a match because you are a dumb fool....who wants to be like a fool ??

Every sensible person can obviously see that the 19years old lady falsify the result...but tribalism have taken away the common sense of some of you...you will see the truth and still want to deny the truth because of tribalism and nepotism.. ozuor

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by BadMaster: 9:19am On Jul 06, 2023
IconicR:
You've got nothing on me little child, not a single lady from your generation can ever be a match. Stay pained
Look at this nonentity. I can assure you that our last born, my younger sister has achieved more than anyone in your generation. Useless bastard.
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 06, 2023
phemmyfour:
Unfortunately for you, the highest scorer is from the same state. Your tribal card is dead on arrival.

If Ekweremadu's trial was done in Nigeria, tribal bigot like you would be crying foul play
And what is my tribe if I may ask? If you tribal bigots play the tribal card on me based on my comments then you shall get lost and find yourselves in the middle of nowhere.
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Trustmea: 9:19am On Jul 06, 2023
miketayo:

Well I pray let a good Samaritan sponsor her abroad. This country is rotten, useless country with useless leaders.
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by BadMaster: 9:20am On Jul 06, 2023
sassiemyk:

In some situations, even you would agree to killing your own mom when u didnt...
In what kind of situation is that? Why are you people so irredeemable?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 06, 2023
BadMaster:

Look at this nonentity. I can assure you that our last born, my younger sister has achieved more than anyone in your generation. Useless bastard.
Be gone you little kid, a cockroach wants to challenge an elephant. Be gone before you disgrace yourself. Imp
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Yussip: 9:21am On Jul 06, 2023
NMESOMA AND JAMB: PROBING THE INTEGRITY OF OUR NATIONAL INSTITUTIONS, By Osita Chidoka

Miss Nmesoma Ejikeme took her 2023 JAMB at my foundation’s Computer-Based Testing (CBT) Center at Obosi. I got some calls from worried friends about Nmesoma’s result, which had Thomas Chidoka Center as her examination center. I allayed their worries that the result issue had nothing to do with the examination center.

I observed two significant red flags when I saw her result online. First, our center is no longer addressed as Thomas Chidoka Center for Human Development on the JAMB portal since 2021. The correct name on the JAMB portal and Main Examination Slip is Nkemefuna Foundation (Thomas Chidoka Center for Human Development). Due to the difference in our CAC registration details, JAMB insisted we change to Nkemefuna Foundation with Thomas Chidoka in a bracket as an identifier. We implemented the name change in 2021. Her result showing Thomas Chidoka without the Nkemefuna Foundation, which was on her Main Examination slip, raised my suspicion about the genuineness of the result.

The second red flag was the result template. A cursory review of some of those who took the last examination at our center showed a different result slip template with the candidate’s passport picture, JAMB watermarks, and no mention of the name of the examination center. I gave the young Nmesoma the benefit of the doubt and waited to see if she would explain how she got the result, which is obviously not the result template that Jamb used in 2023. I knew it was fake.

Our Center has been involved with the JAMB CBT examination since 2016, and I have come to trust the integrity of the JAMB online examination platform. As Corps Marshal in 2011, I used JAMB to conduct the FRSC recruitment exercise that is still adjudged a high-water mark in public sector recruitment. Those recruited through that process wear their uniform with pride and continue to deliver value to the organisation to this day.

For me, the real issue in this saga is the level of distrust of our national institutions. The social media frenzy and denigration of JAMB, together with the ethnic slant of a simple issue with clear and verifiable methods of resolution, is symptomatic of the deep distrust of our national institutions. This distrust was deepened in the past 8 years with a horrifying descent of issues to our national fault lines. The Ethnicisation of the issue is sad and disappointing.

I doff my hat for JAMB. They came out forcefully and defended their integrity vigorously. They shared the USSD communication between Nmesoma’s phone and their servers with timestamps. Mr. Fabian Benjamin, the JAMB spokesperson, did a yeoman’s job in explaining how their system works and the security of their result portal. He even asked anyone who cares to crosscheck with AIRTEL, the network provider of Nmesoma.’s phone. Their transparency was compelling and disarming.

The JAMB Registrar, Professor Oloyede, issued statements based on facts and defended the integrity of a foremost Nigerian institution whose failure would have had a catastrophic effect on Nigeria’s educational and CBT systems. I was impressed. JAMB’s reaction and responsiveness should be made a minimum benchmark for government agencies. Our universities should write case studies of this saga so other institutions can learn how to navigate social media and information management in the face of unrelenting attacks.

For Nmesoma, she should come clean and explain how she got that result and who led her down that path. If she does that, I will lend my voice to beg JAMB to note her age and show more leniency.

-Osita Chidoka is a former Aviation Minister and writes from Abuja.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by phemmyfour: 9:21am On Jul 06, 2023
IconicR:
And what is my tribe if I may ask? If you tribal bigots play the tribal card on me based on my comments then you shall get lost and find yourselves in the middle of nowhere.
You don't even understand the meaning of tribal card. It has nothing to do with where you come from .

When you believe people get victimized or punished cos of their ethnicity or tribe..... That's tribal card

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 06, 2023
doyin01:

They can never be a match because you are a dumb fool....who wants to be like a fool ??

Every sensible person can obviously see that the 19years old lady falsify the result...but tribalism have taken away the common sense of some of you...you will see the truth and still want to deny the truth because of tribalism and nepotism.. ozuor
I made a simple comment and you tribal bigots jumped on it with your tribal card games. You'll get lost if you think everyone is a tribal bigot like you. I stand by my statement, non of them can ever be a match. Be gone little child
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by penta(m): 9:24am On Jul 06, 2023
LionTiger:
It was just a glitch as a result of poor network.

Glitch ko, glitches ni... Nonsense reasoning grin

PO too should be ban for 3 consecutive presidential elections by INEC for election rigging in the eastern part of the nation in the last election... How can you have 98 percent of the state vote How!??

INEC like Jamb should do same to be a deterrent for election forgery and manipulation by desperate entities.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by WorldRichest: 9:24am On Jul 06, 2023
stuffs2002:

Tribal sentiments has blocked your thinking faculty

19 year old woman is who you are calling a little girl

Woman wey don abort more than 9 babies, apart from the ones she has produced at the baby factory in her state.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by doyin01: 9:24am On Jul 06, 2023
IconicR:
I made a simple comment and you tribal bigots jumped on it with your tribal card games. You'll get lost if you think everyone is a tribal bigot like you. I stand by my statement, non of them can ever be a match. Be gone little child

Empty barrel makes the loudest noise...

You are just a useless noise-maker..

So dumb
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by BadMaster: 9:25am On Jul 06, 2023
IconicR:
Be gone you little kid, a cockroach wants to challenge an elephant. Be gone before you disgrace yourself. Imp
I can see how useless you look in your profile. Urgent 2k cunt with cheap ass clothing.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by abbasajao(m): 9:26am On Jul 06, 2023
IconicR:
Obviously It was not a deliberate attempt but some people just want the little girl to be punished based on some tribal stuff and what have you. Nigerians do not love each other, they are everly biased in their dealings.

You people should stop this your tribal game.
Must you play this tribal game in everything?

This offence is a big one if confirmed truth and must be duely punishment regardless of who is involved.
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Hawkler: 9:26am On Jul 06, 2023
LionTiger:
It was just a glitch as a result of a poor network.

Do you know what a glitch is?
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by BadMaster: 9:26am On Jul 06, 2023
doyin01:

Empty barrel makes the loudest noise...

You are just a useless noise-maker..

So dumb
Don't mind that bitch, she's just a worthless cunt

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by richie240: 9:28am On Jul 06, 2023
mastermaestro:

Debased generation supporting their fellow fraud.
What's new there..
Criminals MUST always support crimes/fellow criminal!
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Where To Get NECO Time-table? / Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected / Let's See How Intelligent You Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.