Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up (34729 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Agunesinjaweola: 8:56am On Jul 06, 2023
This Mmesoma dream of moving to her dream city Lagos is looking increasingly difficult now.

I pity the innocent 19 years old girl whose the Innoson Motors had used for business and commercial adverts without any due diligence.

The Eight Igbo Professors appointed to investigate the matter by Ohaneze have their credibility at stakes to unravel the misery.

How embarrassing it would have been for Prof Soludo -the Anambra Governor to present an award without due confirmation.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Deji1960: 8:56am On Jul 06, 2023
IconicR:
Obviously It was not a deliberate attempt but some people just want the little girl to be punished based on some tribal stuff and what have you. Nigerians do not love each other, they are everly biased in their dealings.

This person is not a little girl, nah agbalagba. Some of her mates are in 300l

5 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by ajimo54(m): 8:57am On Jul 06, 2023
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Dearlord(m): 8:58am On Jul 06, 2023
Tired of all this shit.
The media should do us a favor stop this and focus on other national issues
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by StrikeBack(m): 8:58am On Jul 06, 2023
Edipet:
maybe she used Google to search for jamb portal and mistakenly enter the wrong site that pop-up, and she input her details downloaded the fake results.
are you following her submission at all?

She said she didn’t print her results from any computer center meaning she is trying to cover up those that did the scam for her.

She is also saying she printed her results at home

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by HardBishop: 8:59am On Jul 06, 2023
naijapips04:
This girl thinks most Nigerians are as dumb as obi supporters. This is exactly how obi deceived millions of his Obi supporters.

You were redirected from jamb website? Of the two million people that took JAMB, na only you JAMB come redirect? Ewu.
Na ozuor u be fa!!.... Did obi say he want to be president? He said he want to expose the glitches in INEC. You use tribalism to expose your dirty nyash. Stupid boy
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Helgreenluv(m): 8:59am On Jul 06, 2023
naijapips04:
This girl thinks most Nigerians are as dumb as obi supporters. This is exactly how obi deceived millions of his Obi supporters.

You were redirected from jamb website? Of the two million people that took JAMB, na only you JAMB come redirect? Ewu.
Aswear very dumb and gullible people. No sense at all.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by GeneralPula: 9:00am On Jul 06, 2023
ednut1:
So how did she know she was the highest scoring candidate Scammer
You dey mind her?

Nah Wetin them tell her make she talk she dey talk..

But no worries, Anambra state government already stepped in to investigate where the fake result came from..

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Edipet(m): 9:01am On Jul 06, 2023
StrikeBack:
are you following her submission at all?

She said she didn’t print her results from any computer center meaning she is trying to cover up those that did the scam for her.

She is also saying she printed her results at home
sometimes I downloaded a file at home and went to computer center to print it. She might not have brows at the computer center.
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by lailo: 9:01am On Jul 06, 2023
Edipet:
maybe she used Google to search for jamb portal and mistakenly enter the wrong site that pop-up, and she input her details downloaded the fake results.
Oga, fake result doesn't just manufacture itself. People manufacture it. There is no website that does April fool JAMB result for candidates. People use fake apps to manufacture fake result. That girl is in the know of everything. Her tribe is notorious for anything criminality and fake. Let's call a spade a spade.

6 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by jubrilELsudan: 9:01am On Jul 06, 2023
VERY SOON SHE GO CONFESS SEY SHE NO EVEN WRITE JAMB SEF

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Tommydare(m): 9:02am On Jul 06, 2023
Those people are still hurt from the result of the election. Expect them to use nepotism as a damage control. Out of over 1million students na only your own different unto say na glitch
YoungBlackRico:
even when the real top scorer is also from her state? Okay

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Whois(m): 9:02am On Jul 06, 2023
The girl is annoying, it is obvious she controls her parents at home hence the audacity to think she can manipulate everyoneundecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by johnaruson(m): 9:03am On Jul 06, 2023
Criminal in federal character

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Tommydare(m): 9:04am On Jul 06, 2023
The irony...
IconicR:
Don't ever quote me again if you are this uncouth. Take your tribal bigotry elsewhere
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by integrity16(m): 9:04am On Jul 06, 2023
IconicR:
Obviously It was not a deliberate attempt but some people just want the little girl to be punished based on some tribal stuff and what have you. Nigerians do not love each other, they are everly biased in their dealings.

Jamb said the result is fake. Why is she hellbent on defending the integrity of that result?? Should Jamb soil its own integrity to preserve her own??

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by pquaver(m): 9:04am On Jul 06, 2023
naijapips04:

That is why the snart igbos no follow obi... We are one of those special few with our brains intact.. The girl is not sincere. Let truth be told..
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by FireUpNow(m): 9:04am On Jul 06, 2023
E don be oo
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Tommydare(m): 9:05am On Jul 06, 2023
Haha...bros. na her people cause this sha.
Flangelo12:

That girl is a hardened criminal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by jaxxy(m): 9:05am On Jul 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
She is not a minor. Anyone suggesting that a 19 year old lady is a minor is deliberately being mischievous.
She is not the first 19 year old to be investigated by DSS. I really hope she comes clean completely sooner than later. All these she's saying are still preambles.

I pray she doesn't end up like the 19 year old Bayelsa lady being prosecuted by DSS

did she blackmail anybody? Na result she download and print oga from jamb portal.
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Trustmea: 9:05am On Jul 06, 2023
StrikeBack:
This mmesoma is quite dull and also the S.I unit of foolishness. So she is telling Nigerians that her Okada man father bought laptop and Hp printer for her at home to print her results.

I think she should be jailed for 15 years for being dumb and 10 years for deliberately lying

Court!!!!!

There is semblance of truth in what the gal is saying. I think the fault is from jamb.
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 06, 2023
integrity16:

Jamb said the result is fake. Why is she hellbent on defending the integrity of that result?? Should Jamb soil its own integrity to preserve her own??
Her defense clearly shows she's clueless about the whole stuff hence the reason I said jamb should dig further to uncover the hidden truth. It may even be her older siblings or some close associate of hers.
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by NewLife87: 9:07am On Jul 06, 2023
victorkk06:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/07/05/video-i-didnt-go-to-computer-centre-mmesoma-ejikeme-speaks-on-origins-of-jamb-result/amp/?fbclid=IwAR2w4oOFfj9-bl9kOLG-pVpQqgvEDeP2-ACo-qztJT4hAH2bzzMDqdLqoyg

Hmmm, kinda disappointed. Meanwhile, I am Igbo. No need to always pull the tribal card. Trust me when I air my clear observations and take me as being purely unbiased.

So if she really said on air that she was redirected to another server... in the process of checking her results, with additional information from the owner of her CBT centre [also Igbo like myself] corroborating further that the result template was an outdated (2021) copy: then that's a clear evidence that Soma's result was falsified. Of all candidates, how come she's the only one who was redirected to another server? Let's be factual and truthful to self.

5 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by phemmyfour: 9:08am On Jul 06, 2023
IconicR:
Obviously It was not a deliberate attempt but some people just want the little girl to be punished based on some [b]tribal stuff [/b]and what have you. Nigerians do not love each other, they are everly biased in their dealings.
Unfortunately for you, the highest scorer is from the same state. Your tribal card is dead on arrival.

If Ekweremadu's trial was done in Nigeria, tribal bigot like you would be crying foul play

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Tommydare(m): 9:08am On Jul 06, 2023
Anyone that doesn't subscribe to their ideas or support obi is a tribal bigot. It's pure facts.
Once you support them, you are not a tribal bigot but once you didn't you are an hater. I have tested it and it worked
theophorus:
Kai! The Kian bullet wen we doge buy na voting the candidate from that region ni be here ooo.

See as Adult and seeming educated people dey defend fraud. Just cos she from their Tribe, dem begin shout victimization, Tribalism...

Well, congratulations to dem ooo. The girl should Sha apply to Universities in their area and leave "No man's land" for people wen get am.

Because if she use 8yrs for University and still no graduate dem go still cry Tribalism.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by BadMaster: 9:08am On Jul 06, 2023
IconicR:
Don't ever quote me again if you are this uncouth. Take your tribal bigotry elsewhere
You're a BIG, FAT, Bloody Fool
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by miketayo(m): 9:09am On Jul 06, 2023
LionTiger:
It was just a glitch as a result of poor network.

There was no glitch it's either a joke that went overboard or an older adult made her do it.

She saw her actual scores before the scholarship and praises she was getting, but it seemed like it was late to turn back

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by kollyhaykon(m): 9:09am On Jul 06, 2023
Let's be frank with one another, I don't think that's a glitch. They should ask her to show the portal and try to get the result once again and where she printed the hardcopy from. Or the hardcopy fell out from her phone? Jamb no longer issue that slip she's parading. This thing is clear enough, forget about sentiments, tribal war, or what have you.

Anyway, the truth will soon be revealed.
Xwizard:

Like do we have to tell these adults it’s just glitches and nothing more.

The girl is innocent
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Moshphil: 9:10am On Jul 06, 2023
IconicR:

Ur brain dun rotten aswear

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 06, 2023
BadMaster:

You're a BIG, FAT, Bloody Fool
You've got nothing on me little child, not a single lady from your generation can ever be a match. Stay pained
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by phemmyfour: 9:11am On Jul 06, 2023
jaxxy:

did she blackmail anybody? Na result she download and print oga from jamb portal.
so you don't know that forgery is a criminal offense that attract up to 21yrs imprisonment....dey play
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by jumper524(m): 9:11am On Jul 06, 2023
LionTiger:
It was just a glitch as a result of poor network.
even the fake SMS she posted was also a glitch right?
It was redirected to a fake server.
Jokers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University / Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus / Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.