Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) (33782 Views)

Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) / RUGA: All The Fulani Herdsmen Should Go – Asari Dokubo / Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by TheZooHasFalln: 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2023
Nazgul:

Commenting on Nairaland can reduce one's intelligence. Did you read anywhere in my post where I openly admitted to being a Tinubu supporter?

Honestly Nigeria is infested with dumb people.
If you never did, I'm humble enough to apologize, though you sounded like one of them, that's why.

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Resurrection212: 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
You can only say this on faceless forum like Nairaland. I'm a prince future king .
millionboi2:
you can never be Igbo not in your next life if any
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Resurrection212: 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2023
Anambra people are the problem of we igbos.
BossGerald:

Even we Anambra are not going anywhere, we go die untop one Nigeria going forward.

Shebi when we wan go on our own dem refuse, now we don dey gidigba...no leave no transfer grin
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by pmatempire1: 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
ok

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by NSK4U(m): 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
Can they really be allowed to GO?

I know that can never happen?
In fact, Nigeria will still prefer to go to war than to allow Igbos exit Nigeria, fact#
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Exceed15: 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
Tinubu's dog
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by 77up(m): 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
Nazgul:
Obasanjo jailed this man when he saw how useless he was.

Buhari made him deaf and dumb...

I'm very surprised at the audience Tinubu is giving him. Asari isn't even respected by his own people. In the Niger Delta, names like Ateke Tom, Tompolo, Boyloaf...are accorded more respect than Dokubo.

Tinubu should stop making him popular and bar him from Aso Rock. DSS should warn him to mind his utterances against the peace of Nigeria. Those weapons he parades openly with his boys should be confiscated, He obviously has nothing to offer aside chaos and conflict.
Tinubu is not hateful person so he can't run hateful government so all these your Tinubu should do this and that you are saying,I don't see that happening and for your information, Aso Rock door is opened for anyone that want to visit him.

It is well with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by tiger28: 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
Absuchat:
The fat pig

E Pain am!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by intergral(m): 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
santakris:
I am a Yoruba man but support this 💯%
I am Hausa and u support it too!

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by NSK4U(m): 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
Guererro01:

I still repeat some of you are only good at baraggados and useless chest beating,remove lagos,the IGR of ogun overshadow most if not all of Eastern Nigeria,I didn't even include Oyo and Lagos states.Your people once ran back home,during Gani Adams OPC issue then,Guess what? They couldn't survive in the East,they ran back to lagos in droves!!!

why then are other regions fighting the Igbos who have been demanding to go since I was borne? Till tomorrow, including your tribe is still ready to fight just to keep Igbos with you in Nigeria, what really is the meaning of hypocrisy please?
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by TsbAfrica: 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2023
Cooly100:

Stop your deliberate lies.... cheesy

Everyone knows you are the least tribe to want Nigeria to break..

Daily Post Nigeria
https://dailypost.ng › 2021/06/02 › oduduwa-yoruba-...
2 Jun 2021 — Oduduwa: Yoruba people will suffer if they break away from Nigeria – Osun monarch. The Oluwo of Iwo land, Oba Abdulrosheed Adewale, has ...

Yoruba Will Be At War For Another 100 Years If Nigeria ...
Sahara Reporters
https://saharareporters.com › 2020/09/30 › yoruba-wil...
30 Sept 2020 — He said allowing Yoruba to break away from Nigeria might lead to bloodshed and avoidable civil war that would further decimate the people.
haha you can't squeeze news articles out from anywhere you like, it's doesnt reflect the opinions of Yoruba people tho
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by intergral(m): 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2023
ImoleNaija:
Why is it so hard for the govt to grant this wish of theirs?

We need fresh air in Naija.

Enough of playing tribalism & victimhood, abegi!
because you will still be pests to Nigeria... All the business you claim you do who are your final consumers? Nigerians... So if you go we will be spending too much to keep you out of Nigeria just like USA and Mexico

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by ugocitywnda: 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
this is the best words ever,from this remote cntroled pipe line slave guard.
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by ebufa: 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2023
TsbAfrica:
but Yoruba people are not asking igbos to stay nah ? Why did you think that oba made that lagoon comment ? Although I don't subscribe to his mentality but I totally understand his state of mind ... That should show you how much indifferent Yorubas are to your presence after all we are your host .... We host you in our land despite all the chest beating and ungratefulness we have come to endure. Be humble! Yoruba people are very confident in identity we don't even notice the antics of any other tribe.

na so! when Igbos reside rent free in your minds all year round! You simply do not want us to go and outshine you all!
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Cooly100: 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2023
TsbAfrica:
haha you can't squeeze news articles out from anywhere you like, it's doesnt reflect the opinions of Yoruba people tho

...even here in NL...it reflects...

You are the least to want to go anywhere...

Thats why you continue to beg without trying to find why others want to leave.
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by omoluka: 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2023
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Tommydare(m): 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
Haha...no be una say una wan go?
goodnessme1:
Those that Supported all the ill things he said against Igbos won't support this his call for Igbos to leave Nigeria.

Umu Ekwensu.
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by alasane: 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
Cooly100:

Stop wailing, crying and gnashing of you teeth...

That's why they have to leave peacefully as they did when they were forced in 1967...

It is still you who forced them back on you..

Please try and have better self esteem..

Even your Ojukwu that later ran away with his family later apologizes

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by nony43(m): 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
Triangles1:
They'll be like Benin republic depending on Nigeria border for their internal revenue.

Which Benin republic is depending on Nigeria’s border. Abeg use google map please.
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by TsbAfrica: 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
Cooly100:

...even here in NL...it reflects...

You are the least to want to go anywhere...

Thats why you continue to beg without trying to find why others want to leave.
haha beg ? Your host is begging ? Haha nah wah .. I say you are not in this reality I swear. Anyway for your information Nigeria will still be here 300 years from now and the Yoruba people will remain a solid pillar of that giant!!!

2 Likes

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by antibullshit: 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
Not too long ago this man was saying he's a biafran. What happened ? The fulanis wont agree to this and furthermore if the igbos go others will want to go also for example the middle belt....and its all because of the fulani. Most nigerians don't want to be in the same country as them!
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2023
Nononsense247:

Una no wan go again... Oga people are tired of una... Make una dey go

Who wan stay before. UP BIAFRAAAAAAA
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by TsbAfrica: 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2023
ebufa:

na so! when Igbos reside rent free in your minds all year round! You simply do not want us to go and outshine you all!
see let me tell you facts, the igbos have outshines every other tribe when it comes to business I am big enough to admit that and I respect that becasue it is not an easy feat but the negative side of that is most igbos only are exceptional with business but when it comes to other things they fail.. i have an Igbo wife so don't think I hate Igbo people. But what I hate is chest beating... Having an unrealistic sense of self. And unfortunately many igbos suffer from that.

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2023
Richb44:
Then you will buy yours 30 naira wen Biafra republic finally stands mumu

With better value for our money . Rotten naira . Ode
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2023
Angelfrost:

Nigeria isn't stopping Igbos from relocating from all over the nation and around the world to Igbo land, to develop and make the region better than every other region in the world!

The truth is... An average Igbo man is more comfortable succeeding elsewhere than within his region!

This is not an insult... It is an obvious and undeniable fact!

Even the current spate of insecurity and criminality under the guise of freedom fighting is being funded and carried out by mostly Igbos against fellow Igbos, and can be ended instantly by the actions and force of all Igbos!

So, who is deceiving who?!!... Y'all are only upset that the Presidency of the nation has eluded you guys for decades, and you want it handed to you on a platter! This is not possible!

It doesn't matter we need our own country . Travelling is allowed
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by BabaAduras: 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aad9mGH_SME

For the first time, I totally agree with this man.

I have always been an advocate of allowing the Igbos to go form their Biafra. The quicker we Nigerians allow them go, the better for what will remain of Nigeria.

If you trend my post, you will see that has always been my stand. Nigeria and Nigerians, please tet them go with their bag and baggage and their wahala.

I have been praying and will continue to pray for a bold leader that will tell them "enough is enough," you MUST go. A leader that will release Kanu (their lord and messiah) to go and lead them in their Biafra Land.

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Guererro01: 1:32pm On Jul 06, 2023
NSK4U:

why then are other regions fighting the Igbos who have been demanding to go since I was borne? Till tomorrow, including your tribe is still ready to fight just to keep Igbos with you in Nigeria, what really is the meaning of hypocrisy please?

I think you're mistaken o,brotherly.If you actually want to go,there are two ways about it,let's educate ourselves here. First thing is to seek independence the formal way,let Eastern Lawmakers work in unison with Governors,move motions for secession,seen any of them do that? Lol,they know the East can't survive on its own!!
The second way to go about it is through war,but the question is...,Would the Eastern region be willing to go to war again,the memories of this last one is still fresh,and I pray we don't ever see such again.
Lastly ,u made mention of Yoruba,lol,do u know Yoruba leaders have always agitated for self and regional resource control,its cos even before the discovery of fuel,SW was developed miles ahead of some other regions with just Cocoa alone!!!

2 Likes

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Cooly100: 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2023
TsbAfrica:
haha beg ? Your host is begging ? Haha nah wah .. I say you are not in this reality I swear. Anyway for your information Nigeria will still be here 300 years from now and the Yoruba people will remain a solid pillar of that giant!!!

A solid parasite you mean..?

What do you ship to other regions?

How many flats do you own in other regions?

We only hear of accommodation cheesy
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2023
zinaunreal:

It doesn't matter we need our own country . Travelling is allowed

Yes you do... And you might get it one day!

However, that should never stop people from developing and growing your villages, towns, and cities to international standards! That doesn't mean you destroy your people's lives and children's futures in the desperation to force elusive self-actualization.

Wisdom is profitable to direct! My 2 Cents!
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Cooly100: 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2023
alasane:

Even your Ojukwu that later ran away with his family later apologizes

...and then you jumped on then street all night for celebration, welcoming them back...

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Emmyson99(m): 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2023
this man is bad egg in the society. The Igbo are the economic engine of Nigeria, so Nigeria can't survive without the igboman but igbo can survive without Nigeria because it is in their blood to do unimaginable. I support Your assertion that the igbo should go
So let my people go Pharaoh!!!
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by felifeli: 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2023
Guererro01:
Go where.?
We dey Obodo Nigeria together!!!!

O ga I! Igbo are always crying they want Biafra. Now somebody rises up to defend your agitation and you suddenly don't know where to go anymore. Igbo people matter done tire me no be small. 😁😪

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Edo Election: Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Broom / Governor Ikpeazu Flags Off Road Construction In Aba(pics) / Sister To Dead Aaron Douye-Audu Mourns Heavily (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.