Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) (33832 Views)

Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) / RUGA: All The Fulani Herdsmen Should Go – Asari Dokubo / Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by onuman: 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
oilyngbati:
Once the Igbos go and form their bia.frau.d, it will be hell on earth. It will be the worst place to be for any human being,,,even deadly snakes will flee Igboland, because the average Igbo man will starve to death and uncooked poisonous snakes will be eaten.

Parasite on foolish propaganda for continuing one Nigeria with the Igbos. Why bother about what Biafra will be like after
Igbos leave you?

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by TsbAfrica: 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2023
Cooly100:

So why are you crying here...that they like to have their autonomy and you have yours?

Have you seen any Igbo person against your Yoruba Nation?

Who stopped you from going anywhere you like in Nigeria...?

...are you not in other states in Nigeria as well...?

Abegi
but Yoruba people are not asking igbos to stay nah ? Why did you think that oba made that lagoon comment ? Although I don't subscribe to his mentality but I totally understand his state of mind ... That should show you how much indifferent Yorubas are to your presence after all we are your host .... We host you in our land despite all the chest beating and ungratefulness we have come to endure. Be humble! Yoruba people are very confident in identity we don't even notice the antics of any other tribe.

4 Likes

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Cooly100: 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
oilyngbati:
I’m 1000% sure you typed this nonsense from outside the hell-hole Igboland, where teachers, children, old men and women, the sick are forced to sit-at home. I know clowns like you are in Lagos or Abuja typing nonsense. Go back to your bia.frau.d that even the family of hunchback bingo, namadi cownu has fled from

Wicked old agbayas who only believe what their old folks told them 50 years ago..

Drown in your ewedu soup hate after seeing where I am typing from...

These places where bushes when your hate filled Oba tried to drown Igbos in the lagoon cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqEQiwGnOl4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Nononsense247: 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
Agbadocassava:
They should carry their fvcking hatred go…
Aswear.... Make them dey go... They wished this country could scatter... It's better they go...
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by wasuka14(m): 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
Did you ask DSS to warn Charly boy who asked Nigeria youth to emulate france and burn down Nigeria? Asari was only pleaded on your behave for FG not Tinubu to allow you people go to una precious so desire Biafra land. Is that a crime? Between him and Charly boy, whose should DSS warn?
Abeg make una they use sense nah.

Nazgul:
Obasanjo jailed this man when he saw how useless he was.

Buhari made him deaf and dumb...

I'm very surprised at the audience Tinubu is giving him. Asari isn't even respected by his own people. In the Niger Delta, names like Ateke Tom, Tompolo, Boyloaf...are accorded more respect than Dokubo.

Tinubu should stop making him popular and bar him from Aso Rock. DSS should warn he to mind his utterances against the peace of Nigeria. Those weapons he parades openly with his boys should be confiscated, He obviously has nothing to offer aside chaos and conflict.

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by BreconHills(m): 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
SmartPolician:
This is interesting coming from a non-Igbo.

However, any tribe that successfully leaves Nigeria will impel others to follow suit, especially those from South South. I have yet to understand what they benefit from Nigeria after giving so much to the country.

That will simply mark the end of Nigeria.

This is not true. Tribes remaining will renegotiate Nigeria but they will not go. Everyone apart from ipob knows that the critical size of the population is a plus.

Before people start saying that going does not mean loss of business or investments. A few points.
1. Any tribe vacating Nigeria will need to issue it's own passport.
2. That new tribe will have to join ecowas in a seperate event and as such will not enjoy the visa free 90 days stay accorded to ecowas citizens
3. To work in Nigeria expatriate quotas and business permits will be required and those will only be for businesses not exclusively reserved for Nigerians. The alternative is to have Nigerian partners.
4. Land in lagos will automatically be subject to the Aliens land acquisition Act which mandates special permission by the governor in addition to governors consent.
5. Applications for dual citizenship will require a seperate law to be passed based on reciprocity

Only hard core ipob will leave. And I agree that they should be given the right to leave Nigeria. If not for Ziks refusal the draft of Nigeria first constitution would have allowed federation units to leave.

Someone should initiate the bill - let's see how far it goes.
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Nononsense247: 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
Triangles1:
They'll be like Benin republic depending on Nigeria border for their internal revenue.
Their problem
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by samz77: 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
I support Asari dokubo igbos should go . take your Biafra and leave Nigeria and let's see how you people go survive. Igbo the biggest idiots !!!

2 Likes

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Cooly100: 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
TsbAfrica:
but Yoruba people are not asking igbos to stay nah ? Why did you think that oba made that lagoon comment ? Although I don't subscribe to his mentality but I totally understand his state of mind ... That should show you how much indifferent Yorubas are to your presence after all we are your host .... We host you in our land despite all the chest beating and ungratefulness we have come to endure. Be humble! Yoruba people are very confident in identity we don't even notice the antics of any other tribe.

Stop unity begging...

Yorubas are more here crying...they are not indifference..unless you mean these one are Ijaws... sad

The northerners are much as tired of one Nigeria...

...Only your Yorubas are carrying it on your head, because you gain from the contraption more than any region...in Nigeria.
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Sleekfingers: 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
Stanweezy:
This man mumu ooo, I think he's from Bayelsa, what if 75% of Bayelsan join the Igbos, that means he will become a slave

No south south will not join Biafra. They are on their own.

As a matter of fact, they should go. I am tired of their whining like a bitch.

2 Likes

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Bouncing2(m): 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
[right][/right]
VawuIenceProMax:
lol they have deleted my post lol. My truth was too bitter for the idiots to digest
You geh serious problem man grin cheesy..
You’re full of bile against people who are very much capable to change your life for the better.

Keep on playing!
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by juman(m): 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
dapadawee:

What will Nigeria loss if igbos go. An still thinking absolutely nothing. Who goes to igbo land the land is not fertile no mineral resources no water no tourist attractions nothing. Yet they make the loudest noise so it is true that empty barrels makes the loudest noise no wonder. They have developed everywhere except their region.

Gbam

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by TsbAfrica: 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
oneclickng:

Tell your greedy polithiefcians to conduct referendum. Igbos can't just pack and go.
referendum how nah ? You dey give me laugh ... Don't worry very soon igbos will get thier freedom and you will be shocked the amount of igbos that will say they don't identify with the new country and will denounce Biafra... There were countless of them during the war, many lived peacefully in Lagos amongst other tribes while the war ravaged thier homeland. I say this to say in this reality, humility is very useful. You see the culture of respect that Yorubas are raised on, is what makes us very adept at diplomatic relations.

2 Likes

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by VawuIenceProMax: 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2023
Bouncing2:
[right][/right]
You geh serious problem man grin cheesy..
You’re full of bile against people who are very much capable to change your life for the better.

Keep on playing!
I am actually Igbo. But I don't support rubbish
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Sleekfingers: 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
MacJiver:
Go where

Their beloved Biafra
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Nononsense247: 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
badonkadonk:

In saner climes, they would have jailed this guy
Like simon
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Nononsense247: 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
badonkadonk:

In saner climes, they would have jailed this guy
But still crying over kanu
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Nononsense247: 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
santakris:
I am a Yoruba man but support this 💯%
💯
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Ifyz0001: 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
I don't know why already known criminals are allowed to rule this country...

Asari Dokubo is already gaining access to Aso Rock
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Nononsense247: 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
jaxxy:
Alot of igbos not all are ready to go so don't push them and divide Nigeria because not only igbos will go more regions will break and we know thsts what he secretly wants bt using igbos as a cover.
Ori e baje
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by sogodihno: 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
goodnessme1:
Those that Supported all the ill things he said against Igbos won't support this his call for Igbos to leave Nigeria.

Umu Ekwensu.

Why not? Everyone want you people to carry your nuisance back to your region,but you and your people will rather die in lagos/southwest than live in Biafra land.

2 Likes

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Nononsense247: 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
zinaunreal:

My friend sharap your mouth. What tribe hasn't done worse.
Oga you se know say igbos top this crimes ... No dey deceive yourself

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by TsbAfrica: 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2023
Cooly100:

Stop unity begging...

Yorubas are more here crying...they are not indifference..unless you mean these one are Ijaws... sad

The northerners are much as tired of one Nigeria...

...Only your Yorubas are carrying it on your head, because you gain from the contraption more than any region...in Nigeria.
you make me laugh... You need to check history of the Yoruba people and realize that we have been self sufficient for centuries even before the advent of slavery... We are rich culturally, we understand the power of diversity.. I can never see an ibadan man and feel he is inferior likewise will I never feel inferior to an ibadan man, to us we are all ONE. We don't need any other tribe to progress so stop decieving yourself with that myopic narrative

3 Likes

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Nononsense247: 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2023
onuman:

You most hatefilled, envious and parasitic beings are not meant to share one country with the Igbo. You deserve the Asari Dokubor as fellow country man. What good has crude oil in Dokubor creeks fetched for his Ijaw? Misery.
Those who have money had fled Dokubor's mostly polluted countryside.
Dokubor fled and invests in Bini Republic.
He wants to cash out more from government for his businesses in Bini Republic.
Oga make una dey go abeg .. all this na story ... Make una dey go

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Sleekfingers: 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2023
alasane:

South Sudan where make mouth has not conducted any election since independence---UN

South East is the only region in Nigeria that does not share a border with any other country outside Nigeria.
All its borders are within Nigeria. Surrounded by Nigeria

That's why they want the South south to join their Yeye Biafra. But the South South ain't gonna do that.

Awon confused people. As a matter of fact, I want them to go.

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Nononsense247: 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2023
zinaunreal:
This guy wants to be president of his own country and is looking for a way to tear up Nigeria. But bear this in mind. Don't furckk with igbos. You'll be the first to go down if anything happenes fat pig
Una no wan go again... Oga people are tired of una... Make una dey go
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by emapeteum(m): 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2023
zinaunreal:

My friend sharap your mouth. What tribe hasn't done worse.
In truth,the Igbos have done the worst
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Nononsense247: 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

So advocating for Biafra is now hate speech !

Hah!
If Igbo becomes the president of this country I tell you the rest of the tribes go see shege...

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Nononsense247: 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2023
SmartPolician:
This is interesting coming from a non-Igbo.

However, any tribe that successfully leaves Nigeria will impel others to follow suit, especially those from South South. I have yet to understand what they benefit from Nigeria after giving so much to the country.

That will simply mark the end of Nigeria.
Na SS una dey eye ...
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Bouncing2(m): 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
I am actually Igbo. But I don't support rubbish
Mm,,,so what d’you stand to gain by making a ridicule off your church!?,,
Your neighbors will surely use it as a playground!.

There are more subtle and matured way for you to air your opinion(s).
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by VawuIenceProMax: 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
Bouncing2:

Mm,,,so what d’you stand to gain by making a ridicule off your church!?,,
Your neighbors will surely use it as a playground!.

There are more subtle and matured way for you to air your opinion(s).
it's annoying because it's affecting me too. I am blunt and say things as they are. For things to be better we need to keep tribe aside and face things the way they are supposed to be faced.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Army On A Condolence Visit To Wife Of Ibrahim Sakaba (Photos) / Buhari Accepts Abba Kyari’s Death As Will Of God – Garba Shehu / Monica Dongban-Mense Constitutes Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.