Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) (33834 Views)

Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) / RUGA: All The Fulani Herdsmen Should Go – Asari Dokubo / Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by JOHNBULLZZ: 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
Nononsense247:

Ori e baje

ore fokasibe.
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Sleekfingers: 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2023
Guererro01:

Lol,a lot of them don't even know anything,5 Eastern states are absolutely landlocked!!! Do you even know,the South Eastern part of Nigeria is the only region that doesn't share border with any other country? Except if they drag The SS along with them to Biafra,which am not sure would happen,after the carnage ojukwu did on SS people .
When Buhari tagged dem Dot in a circle,it's actually a very dicey and important analysis, but as they usually do,they emotionally attacked Buhari.

You made a valid point. They are on their own. The South south will not join them.
Awon confused people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Sablexxxtoons: 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
I know say their heart cut..if Nigeria they love to insult should say they can go you go see rejection..

They will refuse to go lol..confused lot

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Guererro01: 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
Cooly100:

Crying more than the bereaved as per chronic unity beggar... sad

Lesotho and Swaziland are landlocked as well...
Don't be brilliant by half,my brother.Now,tell me what can Lesotho do without South Africa? Point to one thing,it's just like a child who's has a room in his fathers house,he has limitations.

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Robchuks77(m): 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
Bleep off from my mention. I said what I said majority of the crimes , 80% of the drug crimes that have destroyed naija image is done by the igbos . Shove it up ur tribalistic throat
100% of drug biz in Medina. That has spoilt the image of our dear nation is yoruba oriented..
Tinubu's attorney accepting he has a drug case way back 90s in USA speaks alot about the Igbos too..
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Guererro01: 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2023
princekwi:

Switzerland it landlocked, Israel is landlocked. Are you better than them?
I still repeat some of you are only good at baraggados and useless chest beating,remove lagos,the IGR of ogun overshadow most if not all of Eastern Nigeria,I didn't even include Oyo and Lagos states.Your people once ran back home,during Gani Adams OPC issue then,Guess what? They couldn't survive in the East,they ran back to lagos in droves!!!

2 Likes

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by VawuIenceProMax: 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2023
Robchuks77:

100% of drug biz in Medina. That has spoilt the image of our dear nation is yoruba oriented..
Tinubu's attorney accepting he has a drug case way back 90s in USA speaks alot about the Igbos too..
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
dude I am no tribalist. I just say things like they are . When it comes to drugs, igbos to the chart.
UK for example, na Yorubas dey destroy like I posted in this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7754596/nigerians-especially-yorubas-making-uk

Let's try to keep tribe out of these things and be 100% realistic
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Earthquakes: 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2023
Triangles1:
They'll be like Benin republic depending on Nigeria border for their internal revenue.

Does east looks like the same war zone that was bombed years back?
If it wallants flying what we need we will do that and survive as usual, anyway Nigeria is together is IGBO and everyone knows it.
Igbo leave today? Do you think NC and SS would stay?? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Guererro01: 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2023
GodSon1900:

I believe Akwa Ibom and Cross River can join Igbos sha. The second in command to Ojukwu then was from those state

Well,who was the second in command? Remind me again🤣.Truth is,there is this overzealous attitude an average igbo man exhibit that wouldn't make people trust them.Once u give them little space,they turn around claiming they built somewhere with their 2x2 shops,when in real sense,they overstretch amenities.

2 Likes

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by alasane: 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2023
Cooly100:

How is the welfare of your enemy (Igbos) whom you guys claim are the problem of Nigeria, your major problem?

Most people can't breath because of your collective hatred.

This is Juba South Sudan capital with its fist 5 star hotel.

None in the SE,,as they are trapped in fake one Nigeria...

The South Sudanese never abandoned their ancestral home and been claiming landlord in other people cities without any iota of respect to the people cultures and traditions .
Recall all this your drug barons and fake products seller in the name of CHEMIST from our cities to your enclaves then we know u are serious about the landlocked.
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Robchuks77(m): 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
dude I am no tribalist. I just say things like they are . When it comes to drugs, igbos to the chart.
UK for example, na Yorubas dey destroy like I posted in this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7754596/nigerians-especially-yorubas-making-uk

Let's try to keep tribe out of these things and be 100% realistic
So drug biz in Medina isn't realistic but drug biz in Malay is ur reality abi??.. U never see something..
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Ihekaoha: 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2023
God works in a mysterious ways.. you never can tell God can use this man to make this great dream come true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by TheZooHasFalln: 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2023
Nazgul:
Obasanjo jailed this man when he saw how useless he was.

Buhari made him deaf and dumb...

I'm very surprised at the audience Tinubu is giving him. Asari isn't even respected by his own people. In the Niger Delta, names like Ateke Tom, Tompolo, Boyloaf...are accorded more respect than Dokubo.

Tinubu should stop making him popular and bar him from Aso Rock. DSS should warn he to mind his utterances against the peace of Nigeria. Those weapons he parades openly with his boys should be confiscated, He obviously has nothing to offer aside chaos and conflict.
So you knew all this but yet were hailing him when he was displaying his nuisance in Abuja in support of Tinubu? You never saw the arms he was displaying during the time he was attacking the Igbos until now? God will destroy you all for your unbelievable level of hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Cooly100: 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2023
TsbAfrica:
you make me laugh... You need to check history of the Yoruba people and realize that we have been self sufficient for centuries even before the advent of slavery... We are rich culturally, we understand the power of diversity.. I can never see an ibadan man and feel he is inferior likewise will I never feel inferior to an ibadan man, to us we are all ONE. We don't need any other tribe to progress so stop decieving yourself with that myopic narrative

Stop your deliberate lies.... cheesy

Everyone knows you are the least tribe to want Nigeria to break..

Daily Post Nigeria
https://dailypost.ng › 2021/06/02 › oduduwa-yoruba-...
2 Jun 2021 — Oduduwa: Yoruba people will suffer if they break away from Nigeria – Osun monarch. The Oluwo of Iwo land, Oba Abdulrosheed Adewale, has ...

Yoruba Will Be At War For Another 100 Years If Nigeria ...
Sahara Reporters
https://saharareporters.com › 2020/09/30 › yoruba-wil...
30 Sept 2020 — He said allowing Yoruba to break away from Nigeria might lead to bloodshed and avoidable civil war that would further decimate the people.

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by VawuIenceProMax: 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2023
Robchuks77:

So drug biz in Medina isn't realistic but drug biz in Malay is ur reality abi??.. U never see something..
do you know what percentage, majority and ratio is? If I say afonjas are the highest skull miners , does that mean that igbos or Hausas don't kill people same way? Try to get where I am coming from. I said majority. Medina is just a small part of it
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Cooly100: 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2023
alasane:

The South Sudanese never abandoned their ancestral home and been claiming landlord in other people cities without any iota of respect to the people cultures and traditions .
Recall all this your drug barons and fake products seller in the name of CHEMIST from our cities to your enclaves then we know u are serious about the landlocked.

Stop wailing, crying and gnashing of you teeth...

That's why they have to leave peacefully as they did when they were forced in 1967...

It is still you who forced them back on you..

Please try and have better self esteem..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Robchuks77(m): 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
do you know what percentage, majority and ratio is? If I say afonjas are the highest skull miners , does that mean that igbos or Hausas don't kill people same way? Try to get where I am coming from. I said majority. Medina is just a small part of it
Anything u like talk...

Crime knows no tribe or region.we are all criminals in our own way... So chill
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by uchwar1: 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2023
jumper524:
No body hold any igbo man from relocating oo.
Those noises are from those hungry scavengers whose only source of livelyhood are stipends given to them by their uncles who visits them from lagos and other states during December.
They are so envious of those peaceful and productive igbos outside their region and want to invite violent so others can chase them away and they relocate to their villages so they can steal from from them like they've done to those who has ran away from their region.
Now nothing to steal again, they are going about attacking simple businessmen in their region, burning the Keke they collected on loan and want them to become ravaged and terrorist inclined.
you have said it all. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Robchuks77(m): 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
you are a biased person. Don't mention me again. I dey give you valid points you dey argue like a typical ipob . Brainless
Call me Ipob again and again and again. Proudly IPOB.. any more names??
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by GodSon1900: 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2023
Guererro01:

Well,who was the second in command? Remind me again🤣.Truth is,there is this overzealous attitude an average igbo man exhibit that wouldn't make people trust them.Once u give them little space,they turn around claiming they built somewhere with their 2x2 shops,when in real sense,they overstretch amenities.

😊
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by TheZooHasFalln: 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2023
goodnessme1:
Those that Supported all the ill things he said against Igbos won't support this his call for Igbos to leave Nigeria.

Umu Ekwensu.
Ada Obodo Nsọ, kedu kwánụ.

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by odiinsgrace(m): 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2023
Mba ana abalu Agu
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by OldBeer: 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2023
hosemujica:
I don’t like this man at all, but he’s speaking the truth. Let Igbos go with their 5 states Abeg make we check something. I know one Igbo man that will relocate to Ghana instead of going to Biafra.
grin grin grin
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Cooly100: 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2023
Guererro01:

Don't be brilliant by half,my brother.Now,tell me what can Lesotho do without South Africa? Point to one thing,it's just like a child who's has a room in his fathers house,he has limitations.

Please stop this begging method.. it makes you look cheap.

When they get to the bridge they cross it...

Lesotho have their army, etc, etc, stop lying...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by VawuIenceProMax: 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
Robchuks77:

Call me Ipob again and again and again. Proudly IPOB.. any more names??
yes a proud drug pusher. I hope tinubu nukes you all
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Nazgul: 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2023
TheZooHasFalln:
So you knew all this but yet were hailing him when he was displaying his nuisance in Abuja in support of Tinubu? You never saw the arms he was displaying during the time he was attacking the Igbos until now? God will destroy you all for your unbelievable level of hypocrisy.
Commenting on Nairaland can reduce one's intelligence. Did you read anywhere in my post where I openly admitted to being a Tinubu supporter?

Honestly Nigeria is infested with dumb people.
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by MRMRMR: 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2023
The Ibo victimhood mentality is so irritating that I am beginning to wonder if they are the pple I have lived with peacefully all this years. I hope they kno now that their attitude is only attracting resentment from other tribes. Disgustingly this attitude is more prevalent on social media and fueled by pple like Ezekwesili Obiagasomething, Charly Boy etc. I can bet u, Peter Obi can't get this support and votes in future elections. His brand has been badly tinted by bigotry and tribalism. 2023 was his best chance.

4 Likes

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Robchuks77(m): 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
yes a proud drug pusher. I hope tinubu nukes you all
This drug pushing dey gv u night mare ooh..

Anymore names?.
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by nosa2ekundayo: 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aad9mGH_SME

Hmmm....I see a swift way to deactivate Peter Obi. They will now say a non Nigerian cannot be contesting her presidency...
Tinubu will then spend the rest of Nigeria's resources trying to frustrate them.
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by VawuIenceProMax: 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
Robchuks77:

This drug pushing dey gv u night mare ooh..

Anymore names?.
I like how u feel attacked. Mission accomplished

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

The Dumbness Of The “convoy ” Story: Buhari Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians / 10 Things That Annoyed Buhari In 2016 / How Buhari Will Assign Ministerial Portfolios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.