Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) (33841 Views)

Onitsha Is The Dirty Capital Of The World - Asari Dokubo (Video) / RUGA: All The Fulani Herdsmen Should Go – Asari Dokubo / Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by TsbAfrica: 11:46am On Jul 06, 2023
oneclickng:
Unity beggars will starve to death if we the Igbos finally break out of this retrogressive contraption called Nigeria.
first built your land and stop scattering all around the world ... There is no tribe that is disgracing the retrogressive contraption called Nigeria like the Igbo people. So get off your high horse and be humble... I won't be surprised if you are living in Lagos or Kaduna or Kano as you type this rubbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by staga: 11:47am On Jul 06, 2023
Igbos are going nowhere. Go mark it on the wall.

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by cocolacec(m): 11:47am On Jul 06, 2023
BossGerald:

Even we Anambra are not going anywhere, we go die untop one Nigeria going forward.

Shebi when we wan go on our own dem refuse, now we don dey gidigba...no leave no transfer grin

Let your Prime Minister,Simon Ekpa in exile hear this.

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by nomolos92: 11:48am On Jul 06, 2023
astonished:
He's right, Igbo need to go, they are now become endangered species to our wellbeing,

Hosting people who hated you so much is very dangerous,

Igbo should leave southwest and go back to east, let us breath a fresh air, we've tired of your nonsense in our soil and it's become so danger to us,

Type in Yoruba, those who don't understand will use translator but you sha wan speak oyinbo by force, olodo rabata like Musiliu Shinedu Oluomo

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Cooly100: 11:48am On Jul 06, 2023
Guererro01:

Lol,a lot of them don't even know anything,5 Eastern states are absolutely landlocked!!! Do you even know,the South Eastern part of Nigeria is the only region that doesn't share border with any other country? Except if they drag The SS along with them to Biafra,which am not sure would happen,after the carnage ojukwu did on SS people .
When Buhari tagged dem Dot in a circle,it's actually a very dicey and important analysis, but as they usually do,they emotionally attacked Buhari.

Crying more than the bereaved as per chronic unity beggar... sad

Lesotho and Swaziland are landlocked as well...

3 Likes

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Abagworo(m): 11:48am On Jul 06, 2023
How many times will this make front page? To be sincere Igbos have the capacity to turn to a developed nation in 10 years if given a nation of their own but I have never been a fan of division. The disadvantages of division outweighs being in a large diverse entity like Nigeria. Moreover division has never solved any problem starting from India-Pakistan to Sudan-South Sudan etc.

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by onuman: 11:49am On Jul 06, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aad9mGH_SME

I am Igbo, 100%. There is not much wrong with what Asari Dokubor said in this video as long as I was able to listen to about three quarters of the video.
But asking Nigeria's National Assembly to remake the constitution to allow secession is not feasible because Arewa unduly overpopulate the National Assembly by vice of the too many undue number of states proliferated by Arewa military dictators in the far north region of Nigeria.
Europeans don't tolerate country of multi religious and multi ethnic groups in Europe, because they know that such countries CAN NEVER ATTAIN NATIONHOOD. THE FAR NORTH SHARIA STATES OF NIGERIA ADOPTED SHARIA CRIMIMAL LAWS AND INVARIABLY DREW A BOUNDARY FOR THEIR RELIGIOUS COUNTRY FOR THE 12 STATES, BUT STILL CLUTCH TIGHT TO ONE NIGERIA BECAUSE OF LUCRE.

2 Likes

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by oilyngbati(m): 11:49am On Jul 06, 2023
Once the Igbos go and form their bia.frau.d, it will be hell on earth. It will be the worst place to be for any human being,,,even deadly snakes will flee Igboland, because the average Igbo man will starve to death and uncooked poisonous snakes will be eaten.

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by BossGerald: 11:50am On Jul 06, 2023
cocolacec:

Let your Prime Minister,Simon Ekpa in exile hear this.

Who's Simon ekpa??

It's obvious that you never been to east.
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Essence20(m): 11:50am On Jul 06, 2023
Igbo will continue to be your nightmare, fat pig
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Cooly100: 11:50am On Jul 06, 2023
TsbAfrica:
first built your land and stop scattering all around the world ... There is no tribe that is disgracing the retrogressive contraption called Nigeria like the Igbo people. So get off your high horse and be humble... I won't be surprised if you are living in Lagos or Kaduna or Kano as you type this rubbish

I love adding pictures on this forum because a lot of you old agbaya still living with your parents and their old folks story about the SE...

No state in your region is better than the ones in SE except Lagos...

..and guess what..the Igbos contributed massive in the development of that Lagos...

So what are you all about...?

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by VawuIenceProMax: 11:51am On Jul 06, 2023
[quote author=Robchuks77 post=124249141][/quote]that's minority . It's like Yorubas claiming not to be the highest skull miners in naija or Hausas claiming not to be the highest terrorist in naija
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Cooly100: 11:53am On Jul 06, 2023
oilyngbati:
Once the Igbos go and form their bia.frau.d, it will be hell on earth. It will be the worst place to be for any human being,,,even deadly snakes will flee Igboland, because the average Igbo man will starve to death and uncooked poisonous snakes will be eaten.

The worse Igbo land will definitely be better than the fake one Nigeria filled with extreme hate, mostly from people...of your treacherous tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Richb44: 11:53am On Jul 06, 2023
The same e money and Arthur who support tinubu? Na only poor people they quick to call people poor I can authoritatively say no one in your family is well to do and imagine your the worst in the family damn..
NIGERDELTAIDOL:
your list is incomplete
Air peace owner, the guy with automobile plant,Arthur, e money,etc...
Which I know you're a poor fool,,,u better ask ur father some questions before you end up useless like some people in your family....I'm not igbo.
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Robchuks77(m): 11:55am On Jul 06, 2023
VawuIenceProMax:
that's minority . It's like Yorubas claiming not to be the highest skull miners in naija or Hausas claiming not to be the highest terrorist in naija
This one na to calm me Deon to accept what I don't want to accept or wht. I taught only the Igbos are bad.. Na other tribes good pass.. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrwwwwwweeew
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by TsbAfrica: 11:55am On Jul 06, 2023
Cooly100:

I love adding pictures on this forum because a lot of you old agbaya still living with your parents and their old folks story about the SE...

No state in your region is better than the ones in SE except Lagos...

..and guess what..the Igbos contributed massive in the development of that Lagos...

So what are you all about...?
be humble , if your state was so precious why can't you stay there like other tribes ? Why must you endure victimization everywhere you go when you have eldorado back home ? You see the problem most igbos have is an over inflated sense of self which is far from visible reality and the very bad part of it is most igbos with such mentality can not see it, instead they feel people are envious of them ... Igbos helped build Lagos well I won't argue with that becasue it is a fact, but why? Did they love the Yorubas that much ? That millions of them got together and decided to assist us to build our land ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by kvin33: 11:56am On Jul 06, 2023
IGBO HATE! We are ready to go anytime any day. Nigeria is a suicide pact not a country. Great nations living like animals, destroying themselves to spite igbo people. They dream of how many Igbos they would kill and how, Igbo shops to destroy, Igbo voters to cheat, Igbos to chase away, Igbos to landlock, blockade, starve. Nothing better to do I guess.

Who would care about Asari if not as a tool to insult, divide and subdue the east. None of his paymasters love him. Can he lead prayers in Abuja? I doubt he would be allowed to vote in Lagos or own a shop in Alaba. Igbos go, to many Nigerians YOU ARE IGBO -ask GEJ or GRV if you doubt me. The day after Igbos go, Asari will understand what Southern Kaduna and Southern Borno now understand -they are effectively inconsequential.

For those who say they don't support Biafra, you don't understand. They don't hate you because of Biafra, they hate you period. Biafra is just the current excuse. Peter Obi will soon understand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by oneclickng: 11:56am On Jul 06, 2023
TsbAfrica:
I'm not a wonderer like you. I dey my home state.
Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by gidgiddy: 11:56am On Jul 06, 2023
oneclickng:
Unity beggars will starve to death if we the Igbos finally break out of this retrogressive contraption called Nigeria.

Thats why they are all over this thread looking for stupid excuses not to let go of Igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Praktikals(m): 11:56am On Jul 06, 2023
NIGERDELTAIDOL:
your list is incomplete
Air peace owner, the guy with automobile plant,Arthur, e money,etc...
Which I know you're a poor fool,,,u better ask ur father some questions before you end up useless like some people in your family....I'm not igbo.
E don reach to dey deny your tribe?

3 Likes

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by Cooly100: 11:58am On Jul 06, 2023
TsbAfrica:
be humble , if your state was so precious why can't you stay there like other tribes ? Why must you endure victimization everywhere you go when you have eldorado back home ? You see the problem most igbos have is an over inflated sense of self which is far from visible reality and the very bad part of it is most igbos with such mentality can not see it, instead they feel people are envious of them ... Igbos helped build Lagos well I won't argue with that becasue it is a fact, but why? Did they love the Yorubas that much ? That millions of them got together and decided to assist us to build our land ?

So why are you crying here...that they like to have their autonomy and you have yours?

Have you seen any Igbo person against your Yoruba Nation?

Who stopped you from going anywhere you like in Nigeria...?

...are you not in other states in Nigeria as well...?

Abegi

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by tfelicityk(m): 11:58am On Jul 06, 2023
Is this the reason why a week sit at home are being observed in the Southeast region?
What happened to the students writing Junior waec exams?
What happened to people receiving treatment in the hospital?

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by princekwi: 11:59am On Jul 06, 2023
Guererro01:

Lol,a lot of them don't even know anything,5 Eastern states are absolutely landlocked!!! Do you even know,the South Eastern part of Nigeria is the only region that doesn't share border with any other country? Except if they drag The SS along with them to Biafra,which am not sure would happen,after the carnage ojukwu did on SS people .
When Buhari tagged dem Dot in a circle,it's actually a very dicey and important analysis, but as they usually do,they emotionally attacked Buhari.

Switzerland it landlocked, Israel is landlocked. Are you better than them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by oilyngbati(m): 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
Cooly100:

The worse Igbo land will definitely be better than the fake one Nigeria filled with extreme hate, mostly from people...of your treacherous tribe.
I’m 1000% sure you typed this nonsense from outside the hell-hole Igboland, where teachers, children, old men and women, the sick are forced to sit-at home. I know clowns like you are in Lagos or Abuja typing nonsense. Go back to your bia.frau.d that even the family of hunchback bingo, namadi cownu has fled from

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by TsbAfrica: 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
oneclickng:

I'm not a wonderer like you. I dey my home state.
good .. stay there and try and convince your kinsmen to do the same... Becasue right now we see it like this..

People who can't build thier land are asking for a country, but if you all return back home to your land locked states and build it into Atlanta just as you did Lagos. That will prove that you are very capable of running a country .. I know why igbos can't live together tho, it is the same reason why they Excel among other people ... And I am sure you know why too.

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by oneclickng: 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2023
gidgiddy:

Thats why they are all over this thread looking for stupid excuses not to let go of Igbos
Don't mind the unproductive unity beggars

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by emperor863(m): 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2023
BossGerald:

Even we Anambra are not going anywhere, we go die untop one Nigeria going forward.

Shebi when we wan go on our own dem refuse, now we don dey gidigba...no leave no transfer grin

I'm happy to read this. Let us agree that we have no other country and work towards her greatness. The errors of the past can be rectified if we have the will power. One country, one people.

Believe me, Nigeria has potentials - more than some European countries. It is left for us to tap into the potentials, develop them and have a beautiful country for us and the next generation.

1 Like

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by GodSon1900: 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2023
Guererro01:

I believe Akwa Ibom and Cross River can join Igbos sha. The second in command to Ojukwu then was from those state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by idonhammer: 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
Only fools like you does not know that without the igbos Nigeria is useless.

The Nigeria success you are bragging about are the igbos. Without them, your Nigeria will collapse.

Your people control the media by spreading fake news, hate and propaganda while the igbos control the economy.

Ozu

Triangles1:
They'll be like Benin republic depending on Nigeria border for their internal revenue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) by oneclickng: 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
TsbAfrica:
good .. stay there and try and convince your kinsmen to do the same... Becasue right now we see it like this..

People who can't build thier land are asking for a country, but if you all return back home to your land locked states and build it into Atlanta just as you did Lagos. That will prove that you are very capable of running a country .. I know why igbos can't live together tho, it is the same reason why they Excel among other people ... And I am sure you know why too.
Tell your greedy polithiefcians to conduct referendum. Igbos can't just pack and go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

See What Fayose Wore To Distribute Rice (images) / Akin Fagbemi: Oyo Government To Shut Its Borders Over Coronavirus / Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.