Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,839 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? (23508 Views)

This Is How I Have Been Sustaining Myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by austine4real(m): 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
grin cheesy

Work at a sawmill and betking
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by iykepromotions: 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
Online business. As the economy is nosediving, this is the right time to get online skills especially one you will be paid in USD. I wouldn't have known where I will be today if not for online business I learnt several years ago. Buying and selling of Expired domain names. Briefly you can buy a domain name for $9 and resell it for $500. I've done these severally. To know more about these, visit this awareness thread here on nl; https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online

Below is one of my recent sales last month, with an investment of just $9;

For trainings and direct mentorship, visit www.julanky.com. Do not rely on one source of income. Never.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by jawalis(m): 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
Macgyver1:
Freelancing full-time! And making some good $
Can you help me on this too. Pls.
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by eepeepook: 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2023
Na jobless people full Nairaland. If Tinubu’s administration checkmates unemployment, Nairaland go suffer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by 3RNEST(m): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2023
odenkirk:
i guess you have one, u can show me road as i said earlier
Use the WhatsApp Link below, hope u have a working PayPal account, if u don't I can help u make withdrawal that's if u no go run after showing u the way. grin my naija people.
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Chioma4eva(f): 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2023
Xwizard:

Okay do you have any basic knowledge before now, why coding ?
Yes I guess, i studied computer Engineering.

Cos it's a cash cow cheesy grin
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by sherylbaky(f): 1:02pm On Jul 06, 2023
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Dubetex96(m): 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
GoWithGood:

Does prayer bring money?

D Israel during their sojourn on Egypt prayed for God to give them manna from heaven

1 Like

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Goalnaldo(m): 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2023
Stevosty:
It's just crazy, ready to work but no jobs, the available jobs are reserved for the privileged, learn trades no capital, may God help His people.
was like you till a little capital came up for me last month. By Gods grace i will pay for shop this week and start up this month. May God show up for you ijn
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Allmiron: 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
Llight101:

Must you insult his dad? Some of you na wow!
since when "poor" become an insult?? The kid said i was capping, i guess that was a compliment. Learn to mind your business next time, stop jumping around for likes, it won't feed you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by hozeinbasit: 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
[I would be grateful if you can share some insight as regard crypto quote author=Slynation post=124249961]Copywriting...
Data Analysis...(still learning agressively)
Cryptocurrency...
Dropshipping...
My Painting skills...

Infact, give me any job, na me go tell you which one I no sabi do...!! cheesy

[/quote]
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Aurelius1(m): 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
Allmiron:
I've never work for anyone, I've been self employed since i left college. It was a good decision that i will forever cherish, though it wasn't rossy at first, but thank God everywhere is good. Even if dem sell fuel @2k per litre i no go feel am, i'm that comfortable years of sacrifice, smart work and investments.

May this sustaining favor me and my family.
The question is : what are you doing to sustain yourself now that you have no job?

6 Likes

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by comfort91: 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
Home lesson. Pls i want to learn coding / freelancing. Abuja.09034706238
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by philisto: 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2023
Mason (building site)
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by odenkirk: 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2023
3RNEST:

Use the WhatsApp Link below, hope u have a working PayPal account, if u don't I can help u make withdrawal that's if u no go run after showing u the way. grin my naija people.
i will not run. where is the whatsapp link?
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Waffarianman(m): 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2023
GoWithGood:
What is giving you money to eat and sustain yourself as you don't have a job presently, in the face of the hard/harsh economy we are today?

Let me hear from other job seekers. Perhaps, we could help ourselves.

My palm tree( banga, palm oil) cassava, plantain FARM doing the magic 🪄✨ for me right now

4 Likes

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Aurelius1(m): 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2023
calabaman:
Online jobs really is the future.

But our people mostly use their data to cause trouble on NL and FB all day.

There are countless freelance jobs that only require a phone.

Eg ..... Content writing (which you can access via textbroker site) where an AI does most of the job for you by writing the content.

Baffles me how someone earning 100k even survives in Lagos, especially ajah area and needs to commute to vi everyday.

How do you cover rent?
Transportation?
Feeding?
Clothing?
Leisure time? .

My advice: learn a skill on demand and go out there to source for jobs on sites like textbroker, Upwork, linkedin etc.
Which of the online skills are in high demand right now?
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by ozome15(m): 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2023
Xwizard:

So you really want to code ?
please taech me. I know nothing is free, but let it be what i can afod
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Allmiron: 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2023
Aurelius1:
The question is : what are you doing to sustain yourself now that you have no job?
Mind your fvcking business, how i choose to answer is none of your damn business
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Aurelius1(m): 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
Allmiron:
Mind your fvcking business, how i choose to answer is none of your damn business
Yes sir! I will mind my business sir! Sorry sir.

6 Likes

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Roniyke1234: 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2023
Mogajunior:
cool

Daily 5 odds..

I bet you can't do 5odds for 5times straight without it cutting

2 Likes

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by phemsie(m): 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
Allmiron:
i don't owe you any explanation kid, channel your frustration to your poor father.

Empty barrels make the loudest noise.

By their utterances, u shall know them, i doubt if ur father can be older than me

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Mogajunior(m): 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
Roniyke1234:

I bet you can't do 5odds for 5times straight without it cutting
Is quite difficult I must say but I did it before the major league competitions came to an end. It comes with high level of luck.
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by ozome15(m): 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
Xwizard:
Okay do you have any basic knowledge before now, why coding ?
NO
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by PrinceMajestic: 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2023
I have a job but it's not sustaining me. I spend my salary on frivolities especially Naija bitches. Can't stop fhuckin them for 2 days. what sustains me is Fish farming and some top doggs in Delta politics

1 Like

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Gppgn(f): 1:32pm On Jul 06, 2023
Harrynight:
cool

Is there someone who's above 23 and have nothing doing to feed from??

Then he's a lazy person
you don't know life...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Allmiron: 1:39pm On Jul 06, 2023
phemsie:

Empty barrels make the loudest noise.

By their utterances, u shall know them, i doubt if ur father can be older than me
hungry kid, if i swear for your papa now, one mod fit ban me. Fvck off my mention, ain't responsible for your family's misfortunes im life. Whether empty or full, fact is i still own a barrel, something your poor father couldn't achieve all his life he passed the poverty down to you, you definitely gonna pass to your unborn if you never born. I spit on your head

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Mallamjp(m): 1:39pm On Jul 06, 2023
GoWithGood:
What is giving you money to eat and sustain yourself as you don't have a job presently, in the face of the hard/harsh economy we are today?

Let me hear from other job seekers. Perhaps, we could help ourselves.

Selling of browsing data and POS business
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Djsuccess123(m): 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Keyboarding and betting...although the keyboarding and the betting is no longer sustainable...so a real niggar is tryna be a dj..something like dj khaled...
Have been practicing with virtual dj since yesterday trying to mix some high life and afrobeat....I just want to do something different on the wheels of steel...gonna be the greatest dj rolling it with two computers..gonna beat dj khaled and becomes the top number 1

You guys don't have to quote him

We are too dumb in this part of the world called Africa

That is why when you are my friend and I noticed you into too much religion and prayers then i start assuming you are dumb and you can not be productive

I immediately do away with you
I will advice you learn djing professionally, as it entails a lot, trying to learn alone with limit you to somethings but getting the experince and learning from a professional dj will open your eyes to alot… they call me magic ginger dj success because i have put in a lot of effort and invested a lot… no pain no gain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by emmyN(m): 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2023
Creamcrest:
I have been sustaining myself as a solar energy expert selling and helping people, corporate bodies install solar systems to get 24hrs uninterrupted power supply,all thanks to the new petrol pump price increase that has made demand for solar products high.

I also hold trainings for those interested in becoming solar engineers.

Is that not a job
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by DigiPerson: 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2023
Omo, the matter long o. Nigeria is a weird country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

5 Major Mistakes Graduates Make In Their First Job Interviews / Error In Npower BVN Validation / Teach For Nigeria 2021 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.