Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? (23571 Views)

This Is How I Have Been Sustaining Myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Zionite02: 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2023
Explore tailored cooling solution with Dekoolar Nigeria Limited.

Call us now.... 08101556209.
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Slynation(m): 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2023
hozeinbasit:
[I would be grateful if you can share some insight as regard crypto quote author=Slynation post=124249961]Copywriting...
Data Analysis...(still learning agressively)
Cryptocurrency...
Dropshipping...
My Painting skills...

Infact, give me any job, na me go tell you which one I no sabi do...!! cheesy

The only insight I can provide on crypto is that crypto is not for the weak, you should be ready and prepared to loss money, that way, you are laying the foundation for maximum risk and wealth.

1 Like

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Slynation(m): 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
bro how fa bout the dropshipping?
it's cool tho, I do that one part-time now... Although it was the first business I started, there are now too many risks involved as order may take longer than expected to arrive.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Mcslize: 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
Creamcrest:
I have been sustaining myself as a solar energy expert selling and helping people, corporate bodies install solar systems to get 24hrs uninterrupted power supply,all thanks to the new petrol pump price increase that has made demand for solar products high.

I also hold trainings for those interested in becoming solar engineers.

Wow. Nice one! I want to inquire about this solar system.

Someone was telling me that the solar power system easily run down when used to power heavy appliances. How true is that?
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Macgyver1: 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
jawalis:

Can you help me on this too. Pls.

Do you have an Upwork account?
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Macgyver1: 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2023
[quote author=Fab21 post=124250325][/quote]

I'm a community manager/Crypto Virtual analyst

1 Like

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Mrluv(m): 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2023
Creamcrest:
I have been sustaining myself as a solar energy expert selling and helping people, corporate bodies install solar systems to get 24hrs uninterrupted power supply,all thanks to the new petrol pump price increase that has made demand for solar products high.

I also hold trainings for those interested in becoming solar engineers.

interested
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Love56743: 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2023
Yahoo and sportybet, they have help since i graduated from school 2018...God bless Yahoo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
Slynation:
it's cool tho, I do that one part-time now... Although it was the first business I started, there are now too many risks involved as order may take longer than expected to arrive.
okay thanks
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Mrluv(m): 2:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
Jashub:
There were a host of them. I would have given you the site but the mods/bots on this forum won't allow me post them . Dm me
baba may me self dm you I need those site
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Mrluv(m): 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
Macgyver1:
Freelancing full-time! And making some good $
show me road abeeeg
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Kreddy: 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
3RNEST:
Omo it's not been easy with the way things are going in this country, online jobs is the only way out right now, as for me

Freelancing (Upwork & Fiverr)
Survey ( little but it's pay some bills)
Live Streaming apps
Crypto trading (Binance)
Selling items online
(Jiji platform & FB marketplace)

With those jobs man must survive in this country...

May God help us all...

Boss can you pls put me through any of this skills, I'll really appreciate it
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by scott12(m): 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
comfort91:
Home lesson. Pls i want to learn coding / freelancing. Abuja.09034706238

I can teach you full stake development comprising of both front and backend. Dm me if you are interested.
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Macgyver1: 2:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
Mrluv:
show me road abeeeg

Which skill you get?
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Mrluv(m): 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
3RNEST:
Omo it's not been easy with the way things are going in this country, online jobs is the only way out right now, as for me

Freelancing (Upwork & Fiverr)
Survey ( little but it's pay some bills)
Live Streaming apps
Crypto trading (Binance)
Selling items online
(Jiji platform & FB marketplace)

With those jobs man must survive in this country...

May God help us all...
baba I want learn this thing abeg teach me
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Mrluv(m): 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2023
Macgyver1:

Which skill you get?
baba I no get any skill abeg help me
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Stevosty: 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2023
Goalnaldo:
was like you till a little capital came up for me last month. By Gods grace i will pay for shop this week and start up this month. May God show up for you ijn
Amen and congrats.
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by GoWithGood: 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
Macgyver1:

Which skill you get?

Good day sir. I have copywriting/content writing skills and I have upwork account. How do you help me sell my gigs?
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Ologbon1: 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
We wey get job def na same
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by mastermaestro(m): 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2023
phemsie:

no matter how comfortable you are, if fuel is sold for 2k per liter, u can't fill ur tank from empty every time. no dey cap nonsense

I understand that you are trying to caution him. But please don't let your present condition mislead you to place everyone on the same financial level. There are folks who can still fill tank at 10k per litre all the time o. . Some people money long o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Ologbon1: 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2023
We wey get job def na same level
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by eTen94(m): 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2023
GoWithGood:
What is giving you money to eat and sustain yourself as you don't have a job presently, in the face of the hard/harsh economy we are today?

Let me hear from other job seekers. Perhaps, we could help ourselves.
if you are in Benin city Edo state you can get a job here

https:///F3rH22w3M4gIzuGJlvKccG

Or call 0.9.1.5.9.2.2.5.3.1.9
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by MrBroke(m): 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
Harrynight:
cool

Is there someone who's above 23 and have nothing doing to feed from??

Then he's a lazy person

💯 correct except the person is disabled.
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by phemsie(m): 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2023
mastermaestro:

I understand that you are trying to caution him. But please don't let your present condition mislead you to place everyone on the same financial level. There are folks who can still fill tank at 10k per litre all the time o. . Some people money long o.
You are right. u understand my point

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by calabaman(m): 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2023
Aurelius1:
Which of the online skills are in high demand right now?

Content writing
Data analytics
Tech Support
Customer service support

To name a few
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by MrBroke(m): 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2023
phemsie:

no matter how comfortable you are, if fuel is sold for 2k per liter, u can't fill ur tank from empty every time. no dey cap nonsense

Me way be MrBroke self no go feel am because no. 1 i no get car. So some people are smart with money that even inflation won't affect them and some are rich as heaven with more money coming in so don't doubt the nigga
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by jaymoney1(m): 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2023
Creamcrest:

I also hold trainings for those interested in becoming solar engineers

What does it enquires for me to learn the solar systems installation

Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by FireUpNow(m): 2:40pm On Jul 06, 2023
Who is into fiverr and upwork here please? I need little help on how to begin
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Tunji50: 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2023
[quote author=Allmiron post=124250697] What do you want to do with that information?[/quote
I'm surprised with your level of intelligence
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Tunji50: 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2023
I'm surprised with your level of intelligence
So please, which University do you attended?
Re: What Is Sustaining You Now Without A Job? by Honchoslim16(m): 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2023
Mindlog:

Self-identification.😜😜
Lmao 🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Relocating To Lagos? Here Are 13 Things To Note About Job Opportunities In Lagos / Nile University Of Nigeria 2017 Recruitment (20 Positions) / 10 Ways To Reduce Unemployment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.