Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Children Of This Generation Are Wasted (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Children Of This Generation Are Wasted (pictures) (8294 Views)

I Think Men Of This Generation Are Mentally Weak. / Girls Of This Generation Are Something Else / The Youths Of This Generation Are Lost In Sexual Sin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children Of This Generation Are Wasted (pictures) by kyber(m): 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
Who are the parents of these loose kids like wtf.
Teenagers and even adolescents are engaging in corrupt practices …..how did we get here?

Social media played a part in this disgusting and immoral act . Things weren’t like this in the year 2008-2012 until phone and social media and the urge to become popular by selling ones body surfaced .

Girls now sell their body on social media to make money to impress and oppress.
Youngsters now get access to easy social media and watch how nudity is been shown with reckless abandon thereby corrupting the minds of the young Ones .

Every social media content has nudity in them, u can’t scroll peacefully on Facebook and Instagram without seeing ass and boobs on display.

It’s no obvious because they use it often to sell their products.

God help us

1 Share

Re: Children Of This Generation Are Wasted (pictures) by kyber(m): 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
Can you imagine ?

1 Share

Re: Children Of This Generation Are Wasted (pictures) by TemplarLandry: 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
Damaged deliquents.
Many of them are on this site, fueling ethnic bigotry.
Re: Children Of This Generation Are Wasted (pictures) by kyber(m): 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2023
Girls are now cheap
Yes
Just have small money to show off and clothes to wear
Bang u have them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of This Generation Are Wasted (pictures) by kyber(m): 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2023
Those small innocent children in your area will join them just give them 5 years more
You will want to bang them

1 Like

Re: Children Of This Generation Are Wasted (pictures) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2023
i think whats happening today has ALWAYS happened in the past... the only difference is just that there was no social media to flaunt it.
these kids aint no different than kids back in the days. get real!

34 Likes

Re: Children Of This Generation Are Wasted (pictures) by kyber(m): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
As a man if you have money you have all things

Ladies if you have breast and ass you have all things

So let the trade continue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of This Generation Are Wasted (pictures) by kyber(m): 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
i think whats happening today has ALWAYS happened in the past... the only difference is just that there was no social media to flaunt it.

No these days is worse cause of social media

You bet that social media influenced lots of youths today

Then you can have a virgin of 20
Now u hardly find virgins of 16

11 Likes

Re: Children Of This Generation Are Wasted (pictures) by Bennysam: 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2023
Is this Nigeria kids?

3 Likes

Re: Children Of This Generation Are Wasted (pictures) by youngreezy(m): 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
this guy, everything you dey post na Bleep,kiss,romance...e
abeg rest joor!!!!! you wey dey talk you holy?person pikin na em you dey say na wasted generation.....all this thing we do am wen we small,e mean say we turn to wasted children?

5 Likes

Re: Children Of This Generation Are Wasted (pictures) by kyber(m): 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
Bennysam:
Is this Nigeria kids?

Does it matter?

2 Likes

Re: Children Of This Generation Are Wasted (pictures) by Bennysam: 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2023
kyber:

Does it matter?
I don't know that our immortality have reached this level

2 Likes

Re: Children Of This Generation Are Wasted (pictures) by Adachizzy(f): 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2023
For kids to have the effrontery to do these qmd even pose for pictures, talk more of posting online, I totally blame their parents.
They woefully failed as guardians of these souls.
Children don't develop these unruly characters overnight. They develop them gradually and even from childhood, parents and guardians tolerated them. It's unfortunate.

Even Sodom and Gomorrah no do like this, if we were in that era, surely, the ground would have opened to swallow everyone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of This Generation Are Wasted (pictures) by Shapeaso: 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2023
Our future leaders. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Children Of This Generation Are Wasted (pictures) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
kyber:
No these days is worse cause of social media
You bet that social media influenced lots of youths today
Then you can have a virgin of 20
Now u hardly find virgins of 16

the only difference is that you now see it all over social media, but if you believe that no teenagers when you were growing up were dating, then you sir are lying to yourself.

here is a simple question for you: at what age did you first get interest in girls?

1 Like

Re: Children Of This Generation Are Wasted (pictures) by mayor1814: 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
Hmm. So sad. Future wives. These teenagers doing things adults things and things even many adults don't even know about.

And d funny thing is dat they will look so innocent u won't suspect them of anything immoral. Meanwhile some don abort, some smoke anything smokable, sleep around with countless guys etc.

Hmm. May God help this generation.
Re: Children Of This Generation Are Wasted (pictures) by kyber(m): 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

the only difference is that you now see it all over social media, but if you believe that no teenagers when you were growing up were dating, then you sir are lying to yourself.

here is a simple question for you: at what age did you first get interest in girls?

I can’t remember

Social media made it worse
Don’t justify immorality bro

5 Likes

Re: Children Of This Generation Are Wasted (pictures) by kyber(m): 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
mayor1814:
Hmm. So sad. Future wives. These teenagers doing things adults things and things even many adults don't even know about.

And d funny thing is dat they will look so innocent u won't suspect them of anything immoral. Meanwhile some don abort, some smoke anything smokable, sleep around with countless guys etc.

Hmm. May God help this generation.

What fellow teenagers are doing to themselves behind close does will surprise u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of This Generation Are Wasted (pictures) by Offpointng: 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2023
Those folks are Actually South African kids
Re: Children Of This Generation Are Wasted (pictures) by kyber(m): 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2023
Offpointng:
What makes you think that?
Re: Children Of This Generation Are Wasted (pictures) by Candidlady: 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2023
Terrible if you ask me

But iwouldnt blame em.. this is what you become when a man trains/raise a kid

1 Like

Re: Children Of This Generation Are Wasted (pictures) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2023
kyber:
I can’t remember
Social media made it worse
Don’t justify immorality bro

social media made it out in the open, YES... worse, i dont think so.
since i was 12yrs old, any bday party, school gathering, school trip we went to (as teenagers) the aim was to kiss a girl or get a "gf".

2 Likes

Re: Children Of This Generation Are Wasted (pictures) by kyber(m): 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

social media made it out in the open, YES... worse, i dont think so.
since i was 12yrs old, any bday party, school gathering, school trip we went to (as teenagers) the aim was to kiss a girl or get a "gf".

I’m talking about social media influence
The deed it’s done in a few years is more than what the world was before its innovation
Re: Children Of This Generation Are Wasted (pictures) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2023
kyber:
I’m talking about social media influence
The deed it’s done in a few years is more than what the world was before its innovation

YES blame social media for seeing today what was hidden yesterday... but dont blame social media for creating these acts. that would be as crazy as saying that we should blame masturbation on the internet because before people didnt have access to p0rn websites....while we all know that people have been masturbating since biblical days.
Re: Children Of This Generation Are Wasted (pictures) by kingslj: 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

lie

pikin try this in the 70s 80s and 90s , na slap he/she go recieve from aunty ,uncles,dad ,mummy and the house helps.

8 Likes

Re: Children Of This Generation Are Wasted (pictures) by isitforeba: 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
Na wa oo
Re: Children Of This Generation Are Wasted (pictures) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
kingslj:
lie
pikin try this in the 70s 80s and 90s , na slap he/she go recieve from aunty ,uncles,dad ,mummy and the house helps.

that same pikin that the maid was raping every day and/or that was having sex with the maid?! you are referring to "that pikin"?
just because you didnt see these kids do it in the 70s, 80s and 90s, doesnt mean it didnt happen. if you think that only today teenagers are fucking each other then you sir are lying to your own self.

4 Likes

Re: Children Of This Generation Are Wasted (pictures) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2023
Why are you lying
Offpointng:

1 Like

Re: Children Of This Generation Are Wasted (pictures) by Adewale1603(m): 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
Let the children of this generation breathe
Re: Children Of This Generation Are Wasted (pictures) by MrPOTUS: 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2023
Na the idiots wey dey snap dem supposed flog 2X2 for neck angry
Re: Children Of This Generation Are Wasted (pictures) by SenecaTheYonger: 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2023
Not their fault you didn’t get to do this during their age. Many of us did this but there wasn’t social media back then.
Re: Children Of This Generation Are Wasted (pictures) by jaybee345(m): 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2023
Samantha124:
Why are you lying

Samantha smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual / Help My Friend Mom Is Driving Me Crazy: / I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.