Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living (20065 Views)

Asari Dokubo Asks Tinubu To Return NDDC To OMPADEC / Are You Batified? Orji Uzor Kalu Asks Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila / Osita Okechukwu Asks Tinubu Not To Run For President In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 07, 2023
lol...they are not serious
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by callmevirus(m): 11:21am On Jul 07, 2023
Daytonbale:
Agbadorian una never see any yet, this is part 1 wait for part 2 at last all Agbadorian will eat grass

You're harsh why grass?
You could've said nails

2 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by viodemus: 11:23am On Jul 07, 2023
Unwise Bola is preparing to morph into an extreme tribalist, just to distract Nigerians because his stup,^duty is becoming more glaring and too reflective. Be prepared. We can match his aggression. If he wan scatter everything, we should be ready to go there. Point your hatred the right place, we are pro USA, Europe, Asia, most of Africa especially the south and less hostile and sensible west Africans

We pray he gets and uses an iota of wisdom, and not let his greed, divisiveness, islamics agenda, and his unique criminality to keep getting in his way.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Sirchigo4: 11:33am On Jul 07, 2023
Apc and Tinubu followers no dey online?

The people of it will favor me and my family

1 Like

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by oneclickng: 11:34am On Jul 07, 2023
It's favouring me and my family already
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by 8stargeneral: 11:49am On Jul 07, 2023
I think by now all tinubu supporters will be getting everything free

This is morning

Make una never cry yet

The time una go cry better cry dey come grin

1 Like

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by PlayMaker14: 11:50am On Jul 07, 2023
Holyanna4real I hope this administration is not sucking you dry?

Supporting rubbish.

Hated GRV for nothing.

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Mummyfour(f): 11:53am On Jul 07, 2023
callmevirus:

You're harsh why grass?
You could've said nails
; 😂 nails are more expensive. How can they afford it?.
Grasses are everywhere even close to their pit toilet

1 Like

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by oloriooko(m): 11:56am On Jul 07, 2023
The eeddiots should carry their protest and go to daura stop disturbing tinubu what we are experiencing today is as a result of buhari's cluelessness and stoopidity
If any other candidate had won we woulding be facing same hardship if not worse
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Ezini(f): 11:59am On Jul 07, 2023
grin
kingyakos:
Renewed shege pro max would soon be launch. Una never start to see shege fess

grin grin grin grin grin😁😁😁😁😁
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Villa12(m): 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
Exceed15:
Wait o guys. Let's at least commend this group for being honest with the reality on ground and their regret supporting this government. I m yet to see those 30k stipend comment here
exactly what i was saying bro. At least these ones aren't blind with tribe, party affiliate, religion et al. They spoke their mind

1 Like

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Ezini(f): 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
Sirchigo4:
Apc and Tinubu followers no dey online?

The people of it will favor me and my family

Do you mean @mannerbbqgrills/vulture loves demmanna
😁😁😁😁😁😁 grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Houseontherock1: 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
Rayban25:

Why? He shouldn't address anything..tinubu is working. He is doing a very good job

Body go tell all of you. Set awon "you will wail for 8 years" just one month you don dey shiver. Infact he should make dollar = 1500 naira

You go get sense by force.
Unfortunately, I'm not going to be affected when a dollar hits N1,500 because I am a professional, my services are essential and payment for my services home and abroad grow with the dollar! That said, I am not one who enjoy watching people suffer or complain. Whatever you wish upon the people will come to you too. Your Obi wouldn't do anything differently; no point experimenting undecided
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Bishop4real: 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Lolss.. smiley

I saw my Neighbour who is always shouting Ashiwaju up and down.
His Children were @home and did NOT go to school.
Another child came to inform them that they have 3rd Exam coming up. 🤨

When I used style investigate, MY GUY HAS NOT PAID HIS CHILDREN'S SCHOOL FEES. shocked lipsrsealed undecided

I just SMH. sad

Most Tinubu Fans Mumu sha. 😔🤦

So, if Obi had won the election, your neighbour would have paid the fees, abi?
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by HNICEARTH: 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2023
The game is just getting started. Squeeze on bulablu until all agbado orchins get batterfied

1 Like

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Rushna27(f): 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2023
Laughing in Spanish ooooo
Ehhhhhhh!!!so you are complaining for what you voted for.....heyyy!!!receive sense don't be a rebellious child oooo
Lemme drink my garri in peace.....
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by diggindeep: 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2023
Omooba77:

https://www.thecable.ng/its-unbearable-apc-youth-group-asks-tinubu-to-address-rising-cost-of-living/amp

Glad suffering doesn't know class, tribe, ethnicity and language.

We're just starting.
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Acidosis(m): 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2023
"Sapa bien merci"
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by John4B: 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2023
Where are those: this administration will favor me and my family crew. I hope it gas startd favouring them?
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Drixmobi25: 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2023
Tinubu is corruption personify, he can't give what he don't have. APC youth should enjoy his administration.
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by shantti(m): 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2023
grin grin
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by OdenKelechi(m): 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Una papa. You never even see anything yet. Ogun kill all of una papa
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by shantti(m): 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2023
This administration will favor me and my family don finally get ulcer. He no even come get money to buy gestid and omeprazole
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by SimeonOTC(m): 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2023
A.P.C Youth Group will favour me and my familygringrin
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by karnap(m): 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2023
Dollar will reach 1000/$
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by OdenKelechi(m): 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2023
Pkid1:
When we still dey first half. Una dey complain. Make una first wait make day break. Una go chop kwakwa. Wawa people kowai grin

First half na first 20 minutes we dey you dey talk first half

1 Like

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by bjdon: 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2023
they should go and shop in the APC only stores where goods are not expensive
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by ultimateprof: 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2023
This news sweet me...
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by fcbelle72(f): 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2023
God punish all those apc youth, na ogun go kill all of una,
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Djoel: 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
Omooba77:

https://www.thecable.ng/its-unbearable-apc-youth-group-asks-tinubu-to-address-rising-cost-of-living/amp

This topic made it look like all Tinubu supporters boycotted Nairaland today.

I laughed so hard through the pages till tears came out grin

The funniest part was when that Hellinius boy who couldn't find words from his state of immenient woes and hopelessness wrote "Toh" and avoided the threads grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by torqque7(m): 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2023
Whats all this one again na?you guys are NOT the true APC supporters because the real APC supporters are enjoying this government with their families been favoured o..go and ask its only non supporters of APC that are suffering this hardship o..idiots una NEVER SEE ANYTHING..funny enough na una go suffer pass those who resisted the APC government. Foooolish poor APC supporters grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Govt Inherited "Dead Horse But Standing Economy" - Charles Soludo / List Of Panelists At Alaigbo Youth Summit Causes Controversy / Court Remands Taiwo Malumi In Prison Over N40m Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.