Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living (20105 Views)

Asari Dokubo Asks Tinubu To Return NDDC To OMPADEC / Are You Batified? Orji Uzor Kalu Asks Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila / Osita Okechukwu Asks Tinubu Not To Run For President In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Igbokwechika101(m): 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
It seems the government is not favouring their family anymore.Apc supporters How market😂😂😂
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Brushstrokes20: 2:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
The shithole from fry pan to fire! 😂😂😂
# lifeless to druggie

And ogun kee any brainless buffoon that quotes me to spit trash!
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Quebec91(m): 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
cheesy
basilo101:
E no finally favor them and their families?
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Quebec91(m): 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
cheesy
VinnyBaba:

Lolss.. smiley

I saw my Neighbour who is always shouting Ashiwaju up and down.
His Children were @home and did NOT go to school.
Another child came to inform them that they have 3rd Exam coming up. 🤨

When I used style investigate, MY GUY HAS NOT PAID HIS CHILDREN'S SCHOOL FEES. shocked lipsrsealed undecided

I just SMH. sad

Most Tinubu Fans Mumu sha. 😔🤦

1 Like

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by bayelsaowei(m): 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2023
Mumu youths
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Pkid1: 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
OdenKelechi:

First half na first 20 minutes we dey you dey talk first half
🤣🤣🤣
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by fredylee: 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2023
Racoon:
You expect a man with many criminal past including unknown genealogy, involved in identity theft/bullion vans criminality, forgery of certificates, well known election rigger, operator of the largest concentric ring of thugs and worst of all, indicted in a staggering $460, 000 heroin drug running forfeiture in 1993 @ Chicago USA to fight corruption?

You expect a Tinubu who hailed and praised a Gandollar publicly caught stuffing dollar bribe wads into his babanriga for fighting corruption? A man that won an election not based on anything but transparent to fight corruption? You must be the most stupid joker around

You are a prolific writer. In due time, you will be invited to do a book on Tifnubu.

1 Like

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Thonee(m): 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2023
Dem awa lokan has turned to beggers 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by TheEndless: 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2023
Omooba77:

https://www.thecable.ng/its-unbearable-apc-youth-group-asks-tinubu-to-address-rising-cost-of-living/amp
Lolol… Are the yoruba Mozulem 🐖s already oinking and grunting?? Una never start to dey wail o, we never even reach half year lol.
Anyways I’m available to buy your father’s houses for cheap and convert them to ashana quarters. Just put call 😆😆😆
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by nomolos92: 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2023

1 Like

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by klawaaa: 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2023
They should just enjoy their decision. When the promoting rubbish they did understand that it would affect them. Politicians are self-centered humans.
Omooba77:

https://www.thecable.ng/its-unbearable-apc-youth-group-asks-tinubu-to-address-rising-cost-of-living/amp

1 Like

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2023
So soon! How come it's no more favouring them and their family.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Brimstone77: 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2023

The rising cost of living will favour them and their family..

2 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Morizo(m): 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2023
Omooba77:

The president that is a portrait of corruption in Nigeria since 1999 should tackle corruption ?😄

Una too like play....abeg separate from that yeye group and get your own appointment come dey survive with your family
That's what most Buharists group leaders did...

2 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Jnkay: 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2023
The money 💰 he collected from Tinubu during election has finished now he is complaining.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by hapheeyxz: 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2023
Tealcrestmedia:

If you spell certified as satisfied then I don't think people will believe you're a professional writer. Just saying.

Hello sir.

Let's work together to catch that guy that scammed u.

I know his boss office and I have his brothers number.

chat me up
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Tealcrestmedia(m): 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2023
hapheeyxz:

Hello sir.

Let's work together to catch that guy that scammed u.

I know his boss office and I have his brothers number.

08035361741 chat me up

Will reach out to you.
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by zinaunreal(m): 7:48am On Jul 08, 2023
Rayban25:

tinubu is doing very well so far so I don't know your own issue

Suffering and smiling. Keep feeding yourself sand
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by a4cube: 8:51am On Jul 08, 2023
oloriooko:
The eeddiots should carry their protest and go to daura stop disturbing tinubu what we are experiencing today is as a result of buhari's cluelessness and stoopidity
If any other candidate had won we woulding be facing same hardship if not worse
The cluelessness and stooopidity of Buhari you supported for 8 failed years. Una go well lass lass.
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by a4cube: 8:55am On Jul 08, 2023
Villa12:
exactly what i was saying bro. At least these ones aren't blind with tribe, party affiliate, religion et al. They spoke their mind
It's too late to speak their mind. The indices were there during campaign yhat this man will be Buhari promaX yet the were shouting Jagaban up and down.
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by a4cube: 8:57am On Jul 08, 2023
Houseontherock1:

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be affected when a dollar hits N1,500 because I am a professional, my services are essential and payment for my services home and abroad grow with the dollar! That said, I am not one who enjoy watching people suffer or complain. Whatever you wish upon the people will come to you too. Your Obi wouldn't do anything differently; no point experimenting undecided
Story. Don't you think you will be the target of criminals when people turn to crime due to hardship? It will affect everyone one way or the other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by a4cube: 9:00am On Jul 08, 2023
Bishop4real:

So, if Obi had won the election, your neighbour would have paid the fees, abi?
Maybe because OBI will not remove subsidy on the podium of inauguration. Obi will move with a convoy of 120 cars in mist of crushing hardship to the people, Obi will not approve pay rise for elected officials when the workers are dieing of hunger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:05am On Jul 08, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
It is still bearable for one mannaidiot and hellAnus. yarimad and seunmessenger

This is the dynamics to success, Tinubu's policies are following the natural course to eventual ease. Tinubu should ignore them just like a physiotherapist ignores the cries of his patients with a fracture when it is being fixed.
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 08, 2023
zinaunreal:

Suffering and smiling. Keep feeding yourself sand

you dont understand sarcsm. Go through my posts before getting angry.
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Sirchigo4: 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2023
Ezini:

Do you mean @mannerbbqgrills/vulture loves demmanna
😁😁😁😁😁😁 grin grin grin grin grin grin

I no fit laugh 😁😁
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by DatNiggaDaz: 6:59pm On Jul 13, 2023
Streetdoctor:

That one even try see Garri drink. Ask helinues and LordviccoDaGuru if dem dey save to buy Garri drink

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by DatNiggaDaz: 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2023
Rayban25:

Olodo. After supporting a criminal to become president you now want to behave like you're a sensible person. Tinubu is doing a very great job. If you dont agree go and kill yourself.
You know dem serpents grin grin

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by hapheeyxz: 7:13am On Jul 28, 2023
Tealcrestmedia:

Will reach out to you.

Boss!

Naso this boy go go?
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Tealcrestmedia(m): 8:51am On Jul 28, 2023
hapheeyxz:

Boss!

Naso this boy go go?

My brother, been busy with work and most of colleagues are saying the money isn't worth the stress. However I'm still hibernating about the issue, on a good day, I just might decide to take it up or leave it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Assassination Attempt: Police Arrest Seven Suspects / Angry Residents Use Native Doctor, Fetish Items To Protest In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Atiku Will Not Please Autocratic Democrats - Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.