Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living (20106 Views)

Asari Dokubo Asks Tinubu To Return NDDC To OMPADEC / Are You Batified? Orji Uzor Kalu Asks Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila / Osita Okechukwu Asks Tinubu Not To Run For President In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by DatNiggaDaz: 7:21am On Jul 07, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

You want him to explain to you like you are 5 years old.
Another gazelle garangaja taken soul
You understand him garangajally Lol grin grin

So you agree to blame PDP for the gnashing , agony, pains & wailings of Apc youth inflicted on them by their emilokan drug baron ba

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Omooba77: 8:41am On Jul 07, 2023
Mynd44, Nlfpmod food is above common man now because of exorbitant prices......

5 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Opanka44(m): 9:03am On Jul 07, 2023
helinues:
Toh

Baba Helinues, u no go drop small tin for me? Hunger dey bite my intenstine o abeg

God! Nobody is willing to help. Pls God, touch someone's heart

11 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Opanka44(m): 9:03am On Jul 07, 2023
basilo101:
E no finally favor them and their families?

Abeg send me something na no vex

2 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Omooba77: 9:08am On Jul 07, 2023
Opanka44:

Abeg send me something na no vex

Your name reminded, what we used to say as kids; Opakan, iwon kan...

1 Like

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Opanka44(m): 9:10am On Jul 07, 2023
Omooba77:

Your name reminded, what we used to say as kids; Opakan, iwon kan...

Ok.... What's the meaning Sir?
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Gondonu: 9:42am On Jul 07, 2023
They said they prefer to chew cassava and agbado. Now they no even see anyone chop self.

8 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Saao(m): 9:44am On Jul 07, 2023
The man never spend 6 month, una don the complain

13 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by bukkysam(f): 10:09am On Jul 07, 2023
Good
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by SenatePresdo(m): 10:09am On Jul 07, 2023
Those APC youths will suffer till they die.

Fools!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by SpatialKing(m): 10:10am On Jul 07, 2023
The unbearable cost of living will favour me and my family.

On Tinubu's m@nhood we shall stand

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by tishbite42: 10:13am On Jul 07, 2023
fourboys:
grin grin grin we never reach first half oo
Just opening ceremony abi dem just dey wey the pitch sef grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by DestinyNigga: 10:13am On Jul 07, 2023
It will favour me and my family. We Agbadorian are enjoying. We buy fuel and bread cheaper than Obidents 😂😂😂

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by 080bjaked(m): 10:13am On Jul 07, 2023
Hunger dey give Una brain shey?

9 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by yemmywesey(m): 10:14am On Jul 07, 2023
This balablu, bulaba and gazelle gagaraga will favour the agbadorians , Yoruba Ronu and their families both nuclear and extended family in Jesus name

Dey play

Una never see anything

70 years old man

Una dey trust man, man!!!!!
Una no go eat white soup

Your eyes go peel

Let the poor breefth.

Suffocate them.

5 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Streetdoctor: 10:14am On Jul 07, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Lolss.. smiley

I saw my Neighbour who is always shouting Ashiwaju up and down.
His Children were @home and did NOT go to school.
Another child came to inform them that they have 3rd Exam coming up. 🤨

When I used style investigate, MY GUY HAS NOT PAID HIS CHILDREN'S SCHOOL FEES. shocked lipsrsealed undecided

I just SMH. sad

Most Tinubu Fans Mumu sha. 😔🤦
Most Tinubu supporters are just dunce and dumb. Aside d few one getting d bag from Tinubu, majority are fuckingly wretched

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by NOwazobia: 10:14am On Jul 07, 2023
I have notice that the APC youths have been the ones wailing more in this emilokan administration, even with the cheap fuel, free transport and food stuffs, and free education they are enjoying as APC youths.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Villa12(m): 10:15am On Jul 07, 2023
basilo101:
E no finally favor them and their families?
at least these ones are honest to come out and speak up. Majority of them are dying in silence or do not really care about the wellbeing of an average Nigerians

10 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by NAC1666: 10:15am On Jul 07, 2023

7 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by clydecarson(m): 10:16am On Jul 07, 2023
Una never see anything yet...the kind suffer you go suffer ehen no be for here

We saw this coming and we warned Y'all but Tribalism turned you guys to fools that's how yesterday heLinus was complaining about census,lord DaVinci wey dey hype tinubu like fool dey do gateman he just dey labour in vain

Whatever tinubu do to finish this country go favour una family

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Streetdoctor: 10:16am On Jul 07, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
Na hungry go finish una bastards

Na so one Tinubu supporter in my street don begin drink garri like a motherfucker

Na hungry go quench una bastards
That one even try see Garri drink. Ask helinues and LordviccoDaGuru if dem dey save to buy Garri drink

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by oonyeoma50: 10:16am On Jul 07, 2023
We the good people of Nigeria are enjoying Tinubu's government, we are not complaining. Tinubu should continue the good work he is doing for Nigerians, he should not listen to anybody.

Tinubu is the best president Nigeria has ever produced. Tinubu is a god sent.

God bless president Tinubu,
God bless the Republic of Nigeria.
✌️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Slynation(m): 10:17am On Jul 07, 2023
The ronu squads, flash your cards and get any commodity in Nigeria at 60% ronu rate...!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by zinaunreal(m): 10:18am On Jul 07, 2023
Eh Don clear for their eyes grin grin

9 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Rumobaba: 10:18am On Jul 07, 2023
Omooba77:

https://www.thecable.ng/its-unbearable-apc-youth-group-asks-tinubu-to-address-rising-cost-of-living/amp

The Money Wey una collect, From BAT suppose last una for 4 Years, Idiooooooots

9 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Xerxes75: 10:18am On Jul 07, 2023
Na all of us dey inside

5 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by ghostmode1: 10:19am On Jul 07, 2023
Good morning, i s your JBL still available for sale? Check the JBL advert page, i sent you messages but there was no repsonse, i sent my what'sapp number to you as well.
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by CodeTemplar: 10:19am On Jul 07, 2023

“Corruption among public functionaries in Nigeria is endemic. Though the president is strongly opposed to it, we expect him to confront the menace head-on, setting an example of transparency and zero tolerance of self-regard.
This sounds a lot like my complains over the last 18 months o.
Corruption is like MTN, it is there "everywhere you go" and should have been fixed when it affected the petrol subsidy instead of condemning the subsidy.
Today NNPCL as the sole importers of petrol are probably too ashamed to disclose the volume of petrol being consumed daily because it will reveal the extent of fraud that was going on prior to subsidy removal.

3 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by zinaunreal(m): 10:19am On Jul 07, 2023
Rumobaba:

The Money Wey una collect, From BAT suppose last una for 4 Years, Idiooooooots

😆😆😆😆 now now now the money Don finish 😆😆

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Villa12(m): 10:19am On Jul 07, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Lolss.. smiley

I saw my Neighbour who is always shouting Ashiwaju up and down.
His Children were @home and did NOT go to school.
Another child came to inform them that they have 3rd Exam coming up. 🤨

When I used style investigate, MY GUY HAS NOT PAID HIS CHILDREN'S SCHOOL FEES. shocked lipsrsealed undecided

I just SMH. sad

Most Tinubu Fans Mumu sha. 😔🤦
Bro this is not about being partisan. I had neighbours also whose kids had stopped going to school as a result of inability to pay their school fees. This country is getting hard for average Nigerians seriously

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AFDB President Akinwunmi Adesina Celebrates 39th Wedding Anniversary / Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide / Response To Attack On Healthcare Professionals Due To Death Of Uniport Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.