Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living (20068 Views)

Asari Dokubo Asks Tinubu To Return NDDC To OMPADEC / Are You Batified? Orji Uzor Kalu Asks Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila / Osita Okechukwu Asks Tinubu Not To Run For President In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 07, 2023
Guererro01:
I love this level of appraisal and condemnation, Yorubas won't rub your head or give you a pat on the back cos you belong to them,unlike 🧐🧐
It's a wake up call to PBAT Government, a lot needs to be done,NOA and its sister agency has to reach out to Nigeriana on how they can harness the new bills and ideas the new government has signed.

Nigeria Go Better!!!!

tinubu is doing very well so far so I don't know your own issue

2 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Angelfrost(m): 10:44am On Jul 07, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Only if PDP had remained one instead of splitting their votes and rigging themselves out. Las las, Everybody go dey alright grin

Pdp killed itself by picking another Northerner after a Northerner had led for 8 years... That would have meant the North being in power for 16 straight years!

In any case, if Nigerians can't see a good product to elect regardless of Party, then they deserve the current suffering!
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Kukutenla: 10:45am On Jul 07, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Only if PDP had remained one instead of splitting their votes and rigging themselves out. Las las, Everybody go dey alright grin

You mean PDP split forced your hand to vote APC

4 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by fortunechy(m): 10:46am On Jul 07, 2023
There's one market that located at Ojuelegba where all the card carrying Apc members plus including Agbadorian will buy something cheaper...

3 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Guererro01: 10:49am On Jul 07, 2023
Rayban25:

tinubu is doing very well so far so I don't know your own issue

You can't read?? Get someone to help you..
If u can,take a deep breath,this time slowly ,You go understand the message better.
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by kinokano(m): 10:49am On Jul 07, 2023
oonyeoma50:
We the good people of Nigeria are enjoying Tinubu's government, we are not complaining. Tinubu should continue the good work he is doing for Nigerians, he should not listen to anybody.

Tinubu is the best president Nigeria has ever produced. Tinubu is a god sent.

God bless president Tinubu,
God bless the Republic of Nigeria.
✌️
to slap you dey hungry me

2 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Cj4charles(m): 10:49am On Jul 07, 2023
This is Just the Beginning 😅🤣

2 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Killerbag36: 10:50am On Jul 07, 2023
Haha
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 07, 2023
Guererro01:

You can't read?? Get someone to help you..
If u can,take a deep breath,this time slowly ,You go understand the message better.

Olodo. After supporting a criminal to become president you now want to behave like you're a sensible person. Tinubu is doing a very great job. If you dont agree go and kill yourself.

3 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Adabestseason(m): 10:52am On Jul 07, 2023
One thing is so sure in this world whenever your source of wealth is questionable,it will be difficult to have sympathy on your fellow human.

1 Like

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Pkid1: 10:53am On Jul 07, 2023
zinaunreal:

They think say na by to dey shout Jagaban. 🤣 JAGABANZA !!
Dem never see anything yet cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by kingyakos: 10:53am On Jul 07, 2023
Renewed shege pro max would soon be launch. Una never start to see shege fess

1 Like

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Traplord09: 10:56am On Jul 07, 2023
basilo101:
E no finally favor them and their families?
😂

It we favour me and my family

2 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Exceed15: 10:56am On Jul 07, 2023
Wait o guys. Let's at least commend this group for being honest with the reality on ground and their regret supporting this government. I m yet to see those 30k stipend comment here

2 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Confirm4real(m): 10:57am On Jul 07, 2023
Dem don dey collect wotowoto from Jagaban grin

2 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Traplord09: 10:58am On Jul 07, 2023
Prince111111:
I am still waiting for two yeye mods that their daily songs are always about "will favour me and my family".🤣🤣🤣

Lol..y naaaaa...

Am waiting for that new song to come out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Hassanmaye(m): 10:58am On Jul 07, 2023

1 Like

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by BillGate90(m): 10:59am On Jul 07, 2023
The Renewed shege go reach everybody

1 Like

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 07, 2023
Exceed15:
Wait o guys. Let's at least commend this group for being honest with the reality on ground and their regret supporting this government. I m yet to see those 30k stipend comment here

They're very stupid...nobody is commending them for anything. If they dont believe jagaban is doing a great work they should peme. Only a month and their legs are shaking. They will stand on that mandate by force. Set awon" you'll wail for 8 years"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by hikiki(m): 11:01am On Jul 07, 2023
Dem never see anything,Dem never know wetin wan do dem,wan touch Dem,wan follow Dem....no be thing ...2baba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by AfonjaConehead: 11:03am On Jul 07, 2023
They should shut up!!!

Things did not become suddenly expensive under Tinubu's govt,they did immediately under that failure,buhari's govt.
The thing is,none of them protested or did anything when buhari was there despite the suffering he meted out to Nigerians for 8yrs. In fact,these same hypocrites attacked whoever complained against buhari, calling them wailers!

They should shut up and not disturb,distract Tinubu, period.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Ayomivic(m): 11:03am On Jul 07, 2023
This is the country where ordinary man are paying rich man.

1 Like

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by radiolover(m): 11:04am On Jul 07, 2023
Your mumu never do.

1 Like

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Exceed15: 11:04am On Jul 07, 2023
Rayban25:

They're very stupid...nobody is commending them for anything. If they dont believe jagaban is doing a great work they should peme. Only a month and their legs are shaking. They will stand on that mandate by force. Set awon" you'll wail for 8 years"

Looool...
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by AfonjaConehead: 11:04am On Jul 07, 2023
Rayban25:

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by radiolover(m): 11:04am On Jul 07, 2023
Let the poor bbbbrrrreeeeattthe
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 07, 2023
AfonjaConehead:
They should shut up!!!

Things did not become suddenly expensive under Tinubu's govt,they did immediately under that failure,buhari's govt.
The thing is,none of them protested or did anything when buhari was there despite the suffering he meted out to Nigerians for 8yrs. In fact,these same hypocrites attacked whoever complained against buhari, calling them wailers!

They should shut up and not disturb,distract Tinubu, period.

Abi oo..dont they have elderly people at home abi yorubas are beginning to lack respect for their elders

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Selina22: 11:09am On Jul 07, 2023
THOSE THAT SUPPORT AND VOTED FOR APC AND TINUBU BECAUSE OF TRIBE AND RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS WILL SUFFER MOST
HE WHO ASK FOR RAIN SHOULD NOT BE AFRAID OF THUNDER

2 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Ewedegubbler: 11:09am On Jul 07, 2023
I am an importer so these hard times go favour me and my boys. Get ready to buy my stuff at my rate or u go to court

2 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Guererro01: 11:13am On Jul 07, 2023
Rayban25:

Olodo. After supporting a criminal to become president you now want to behave like you're a sensible person. Tinubu is doing a very great job. If you dont agree go and kill yourself.

Argumentum Ad Hominem,Nah,I won't engage your type!!!
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by slowice(m): 11:15am On Jul 07, 2023
Day play grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Economy: Why Rain Is Beating Us Now – Buhari. / Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi / Ten Lessons From President Buhari’s Democracy Day Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.