Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,069 members, 7,835,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living (20098 Views)

Asari Dokubo Asks Tinubu To Return NDDC To OMPADEC / Are You Batified? Orji Uzor Kalu Asks Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila / Osita Okechukwu Asks Tinubu Not To Run For President In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Rumobaba: 10:19am On Jul 07, 2023
oonyeoma50:
We the good people of Nigeria are enjoying Tinubu's government, we are not complaining. Tinubu should continue the good work he is doing for Nigerians, he should not listen to anybody.

Tinubu is the best president Nigeria has ever produced. Tinubu is a god sent.

God bless president Tinubu,
God bless the Republic of Nigeria.

Nah Devil send You?

7 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Mayeldah(m): 10:19am On Jul 07, 2023
The suffering no favor una and una family again grin

7 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by clydecarson(m): 10:20am On Jul 07, 2023
oonyeoma50:
We the good people of Nigeria are enjoying Tinubu's government, we are not complaining. Tinubu should continue the good work he is doing for Nigerians, he should not listen to anybody.

Glad you wrote God in small letters,it can't be my God that sent him

I guess it's Sango or orumila wey Una dey worship with metal that sent him

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Asine: 10:20am On Jul 07, 2023

3 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by oonyeoma50: 10:20am On Jul 07, 2023
oonyeoma50:

✌️
✌️
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by drmikeadams(m): 10:20am On Jul 07, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Lolss.. smiley

I saw my Neighbour who is always shouting Ashiwaju up and down.
His Children were @home and did NOT go to school.
Another child came to inform them that they have 3rd Exam coming up. 🤨

When I used style investigate, MY GUY HAS NOT PAID HIS CHILDREN'S SCHOOL FEES. shocked lipsrsealed undecided

I just SMH. sad

Most Tinubu Fans Mumu sha. 😔🤦

Hahahaha they use them brain do suya for aboki stand

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 07, 2023
Una never see anything...Tinubu on ur manhood we stand.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by zinaunreal(m): 10:21am On Jul 07, 2023
Pkid1:
When we still dey first half. Una dey complain. Make una first wait make day break. Una go chop kwakwa. Wawa people kowai grin

They think say na by to dey shout Jagaban. 🤣 JAGABANZA !!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Lovenorth: 10:22am On Jul 07, 2023
I was told that the members of APC have a different market. BAT has started favouring them and their families shocked

8 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by grandstar(m): 10:22am On Jul 07, 2023
The Bank of American officials advised that interest rates be increased to 25.5% to bring down inflation and many here thought it was a death sentence. It would have subdued inflation and brought down prices of goods.

Enjoy the present inflation spike

1 Like

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 07, 2023
basilo101:
E no finally favor them and their families?

I'm still yet to come across any apc supporter that actually has sense. Na them be this:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by skywalker240(m): 10:23am On Jul 07, 2023
The rising cost of living will favour me and my Family 🤣🤣

7 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Tealcrestmedia(m): 10:24am On Jul 07, 2023
Dpen11:
Hmmm
We just observe

If you spell certified as satisfied then I don't think people will believe you're a professional writer. Just saying.

1 Like

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 07, 2023
Houseontherock1:
He should address it indeed.

Why? He shouldn't address anything..tinubu is working. He is doing a very good job

Body go tell all of you. Set awon "you will wail for 8 years" just one month you don dey shiver. Infact he should make dollar = 1500 naira

You go get sense by force.

5 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 07, 2023
It must favour me and my family!!!
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Blaze14k: 10:25am On Jul 07, 2023
Daytonbale:
Agbadorian una never see any yet, this is part 1 wait for part 2 at last all Agbadorian will eat grass

Agbado is now expensive..even big man with bullet proof car dey buy 30k fuel for V8 engine dis one na shege pro max

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Hanndye: 10:25am On Jul 07, 2023
So the man should not replacate what he did in Lagos again? He never even start. By the time he finished, people would be queing at Aso Rock gates before they can eat.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by FirstSense: 10:27am On Jul 07, 2023
Even power that we used to enjoy during the rainy season because of the overflowing dams, Bat just come that one stop, one month, no action plan, no palliative care for subsidy removed, and this agbadorians still think this government will make any reasonable difference.

3 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by charlizonto: 10:28am On Jul 07, 2023
He's just starting..

He never load finish... grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Omooba77: 10:28am On Jul 07, 2023
Opanka44:

Ok.... What's the meaning Sir?
Opakan= One yard /Meter..

Iwokan= ,one measure......
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Okoronkwow(m): 10:28am On Jul 07, 2023
Is a great insult on our wayoo President...and unacceptable from Labor Party.
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Blaze14k: 10:29am On Jul 07, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Only if PDP had remained one instead of splitting their votes and rigging themselves out. Las las, Everybody go dey alright grin

Lol some people still get strength to drag Peter obi

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Lordatkinson: 10:29am On Jul 07, 2023
All these youths should not even raise any dust or any form gnashing of teeth. After all, you all were settled during the election. Reason why your brains were working anticlockwise.
It is just 1 month and 10 days. You have already started crying, remember, we still hsve s lot of calendarsto cover 2027. When we told you to think twice, you called us names "omo ale yoruba" now, time will tell who is really a bastard. Keep on lamenting like jeremiah because I will not beg you to stop

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by mbahdi(m): 10:29am On Jul 07, 2023
This is just d morning for all d agbado voters..una go hear am....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Guererro01: 10:30am On Jul 07, 2023
I love this level of appraisal and condemnation, Yorubas won't rub your head or give you a pat on the back cos you belong to them,unlike 🧐🧐
It's a wake up call to PBAT Government, a lot needs to be done,NOA and its sister agency has to reach out to Nigeriana on how they can harness the new bills and ideas the new government has signed.

Nigeria Go Better!!!!
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by PlayMaker14: 10:31am On Jul 07, 2023
Ronu oh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Michaelspresh(f): 10:33am On Jul 07, 2023
Una sha never see anything 🤣

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by jaxxy(m): 10:34am On Jul 07, 2023
We told them tinubu revenue generation model is faulty and draconian cos its only based on multiple taxation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by J3susFr3ak: 10:34am On Jul 07, 2023
grandstar:
The Bank of American officials advised that interest rates be increased to 25.5% to bring down inflation and many here thought it was a death sentence. It would have subdued inflation and brought down prices of goods.

Enjoy the present inflation spike

A great deal of local production has been truncated over the years. One of the forces that pushes for a downward inflationary pressure (deflation) is fierce price competition from equal local producers wanting to expand their market share. The Nigerian context sees more of a "Cartel" like behavior to keep the status quo for higher and higher prices, rather than any desire to lower prices.

In the earlier periods of the Industrial Revolution in Britain, the poor underclass who had always been on the receiving end had to organize themselves into functional "Cooperative Societies". So in a sense, poor people from different villages or districts decide to come together and pool their little capital together to collectively buy necessities at cheaper "wholesale" prices from producers and then in turn sell those items more cheaper to their members at the retail level.

In this day and age...why would a single entity (Dangote) dictate the imports of commodities like Sugar or Pasta. State Governments should be empowering their own citizens to find or produce cheaper necessities to be able to undercut the cartel like behavior of the current monopolies. It assumes less or next to no corruption in this cooperative approach for such to work in a messed up system in like Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by swaggerjack: 10:35am On Jul 07, 2023
Daytonbale:
Agbadorian una never see any yet, this is part 1 wait for part 2 at last all Agbadorian will eat grass

Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Opanka44(m): 10:38am On Jul 07, 2023
Omooba77:

Opakan= One yard /Meter..

Iwokan= ,one measure......

Wow... That's Yoruba I guess. It's ok. Thanks u.
Re: It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living by Angelfrost(m): 10:40am On Jul 07, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Lolss.. smiley

I saw my Neighbour who is always shouting Ashiwaju up and down.
His Children were @home and did NOT go to school.
Another child came to inform them that they have 3rd Exam coming up. 🤨

When I used style investigate, MY GUY HAS NOT PAID HIS CHILDREN'S SCHOOL FEES. shocked lipsrsealed undecided

I just SMH. sad

Most Tinubu Fans Mumu sha. 😔🤦

They ordered a Miracle that they will brag about... But they received the direct opposite!

Personally, I don't think the suffering is too much!

Most Nigerians never suffer reach! I am not being insensitive here... I'm just being real!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Comparison Between APC Vs PDP Inaugural State Campaigns / Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima / "Before Garba Shehu Misleads Nigerians On The N3.87B State House Clinic Budget"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.