Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

List Of Things Your Wife Should Never Pay For (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Things Your Wife Should Never Pay For (pictures) (4042 Views)

How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) / See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) / Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Things Your Wife Should Never Pay For (pictures) by kyber(m): 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2023
These things are what the men only should pay for

Take note

Re: List Of Things Your Wife Should Never Pay For (pictures) by talented321: 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2023
Why are somen men so dumb, just because life is favoring u or u have a good wife, you just come to social media and type nonsense.
Mr man you can only talk for ur marriage, every marriage has their differences and challenges.
Only talk for urself and stop typing rubbish when next.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Things Your Wife Should Never Pay For (pictures) by Onucs(m): 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2023
All these aristos be giving fullish advice because dey got the priviledge of using a smart phone.

As for the men, if u r not financial stable enough, don't buy that advice, make u no go die b4 ur tym.

There is nothing wrong with a woman assisting her husband jhoor. Ask Beyonce or Kim K.

13 Likes

Re: List Of Things Your Wife Should Never Pay For (pictures) by slawomir: 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2023
Damnnn niggar

If this are things she should never pay for

Wetin come be the things she should pay for

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Things Your Wife Should Never Pay For (pictures) by fourboys: 10:48pm On Jul 06, 2023
End time wife embarassed

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things Your Wife Should Never Pay For (pictures) by RoyalBlu(f): 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
This his opinion is not standard at all.

Like he's advising one part of the circle.

Different strokes for different folks last last.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Things Your Wife Should Never Pay For (pictures) by jaeyking(m): 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
And one lady will probably see this and key into it
I keep on saying communication is the key
If the man keeps on providing everything for you

U sef shame no go catch you

Abi Una never notice say who no dey contribute no dey get say for house

6 Likes

Re: List Of Things Your Wife Should Never Pay For (pictures) by SmilingImabong: 11:43pm On Jul 06, 2023
tongue
@kyber
You lie.

Are you even married in the first place or all you do is just pay hook up pigs

A virtues woman is from the Lord.

I bet you that this fool is guilty of his post.

1 Like

Re: List Of Things Your Wife Should Never Pay For (pictures) by FalseProphet1(m): 11:56pm On Jul 06, 2023
Op next time you open a silly thread I will ban you. Last warning.

This I have seen.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Things Your Wife Should Never Pay For (pictures) by VinnyBaba: 12:04am On Jul 07, 2023
Nice one OP.

Number 1 and 2 is SACROSANCT for men. sad

No matter how Things are Hard for you,
Never Allow ur wife pay School fees or House rent.😕

Any other thing, She can. 🤨🙂

3 Likes

Re: List Of Things Your Wife Should Never Pay For (pictures) by oz4real83(m): 3:41am On Jul 07, 2023
I'm 💯 sure that this dumb opinion was invented by a lazy, selfish and potentially promiscuous woman.
Re: List Of Things Your Wife Should Never Pay For (pictures) by kingthreat(m): 7:07am On Jul 07, 2023
Okay, take for instance you earn 800k and your wife earns 400k.
You now pay for all the family bills and she rarely touch her money.
At the end of each month, you save 150k and she saves 350k
Why she no go build house before you? And if you do anyhow for the house, she go kick you out.
If you men like, keep being simps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Things Your Wife Should Never Pay For (pictures) by rohangold: 7:14am On Jul 07, 2023
That's why he will end up broke and beeping simp nigga

1 Like

Re: List Of Things Your Wife Should Never Pay For (pictures) by immortalmortal: 7:29am On Jul 07, 2023
H
Re: List Of Things Your Wife Should Never Pay For (pictures) by benzion72(m): 7:32am On Jul 07, 2023
No wonder men die before their time

1 Like

Re: List Of Things Your Wife Should Never Pay For (pictures) by labake1(f): 7:34am On Jul 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

If this are things she should never pay for

Wetin come be the things she should pay for

Nothing, she should just be at home waiting for the money. If no be how things dey, woman no supposed to work

Re: List Of Things Your Wife Should Never Pay For (pictures) by labake1(f): 7:36am On Jul 07, 2023
I see nothing wrong in that post, if a man is claiming to be the head, he should provide for everything. As a man, why do you want your wife to share duties with you?

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things Your Wife Should Never Pay For (pictures) by Oscarchims: 8:34am On Jul 07, 2023
Make una use una hand dey put men for problem
Re: List Of Things Your Wife Should Never Pay For (pictures) by CJStarz: 8:45am On Jul 07, 2023
A good one but works only when the man is financially capable.

1 Like

Re: List Of Things Your Wife Should Never Pay For (pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:02am On Jul 07, 2023
After all you listed what else remaining in life again meaning wife shouldn't pay for anything oniara
Re: List Of Things Your Wife Should Never Pay For (pictures) by Opanka44(m): 9:12am On Jul 07, 2023
Senseless Post. If that be the case, then tell me what SHE should now pay for in the house. Some of you ladies are the reason many young guys who have attained marriageable age are been scared of getting married.
Re: List Of Things Your Wife Should Never Pay For (pictures) by KingMack(m): 9:17am On Jul 07, 2023
....and that's why women feel special that the only thing they could bring to the table is kpekus..mtcheeewww
Re: List Of Things Your Wife Should Never Pay For (pictures) by Benekkk: 9:22am On Jul 07, 2023
labake1:
I see nothing wrong in that post, if a man is claiming to be the head, he should provide for everything. As a man, why do you want your wife to share duties with you?
Agreed. It’s a man’s duty to provide for his family. The wife can assist if he’s unable to cope and she has resources of her own, simple!
Re: List Of Things Your Wife Should Never Pay For (pictures) by izonborn098(m): 10:22am On Jul 07, 2023
Mr simp u do all those things and what she have to assist you is the rotten over used worn out kpekus. When u broke now you blame your innocent family people.
Pls never advise a man who is in love, last last everybody go face their fears or u commit suicide
Re: List Of Things Your Wife Should Never Pay For (pictures) by ItisWell22(f): 10:31am On Jul 07, 2023
Those of you insulting the author, he’s the Agba of ndi alpha males and chief proponent of team marry a virgin or at most women with 2 body counts.

So obviously, when you marry such “high value” women, why not? 🤷‍♀️😌🤭

Benekkk:

Agreed. It’s a man’s duty to provide for his family. The wife can assist if he’s unable to cope and she has resources of her own, simple!

Just as it should be! 🙇‍♀️
Re: List Of Things Your Wife Should Never Pay For (pictures) by mytime24(f): 11:11am On Jul 07, 2023
Redpiles will afford this thread cheesy
Re: List Of Things Your Wife Should Never Pay For (pictures) by Streetmovement(m): 11:17am On Jul 07, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Which kind akamu post be this, this morning🙄
Re: List Of Things Your Wife Should Never Pay For (pictures) by postigar(m): 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
Shake my head in jupiter for you
🛰️🚀
labake1:
Re: List Of Things Your Wife Should Never Pay For (pictures) by humilitypays(m): 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2023
cheesy grin
Re: List Of Things Your Wife Should Never Pay For (pictures) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2023
Op na Wereey boy wey them still dey feed for house.
Re: List Of Things Your Wife Should Never Pay For (pictures) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
labake1:

Before Nko.

As if anyone was expecting you to say something different.

Anywhere belle face people😂

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Age Barrier An Issue In Marital Relationship / Please, Which Kind Of Kiss Is This? Hope Someone Isn't Hurting Someone?? / I Love My Husband, But Here's Why I Want To Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.