Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

I Had Sex When The Condom Broke Then My Girlfriend Said She’s Positive(picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Sex When The Condom Broke Then My Girlfriend Said She’s Positive(picture) (3884 Views)

Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. / Your First Ever Sex : When , Where And How ? / ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had Sex When The Condom Broke Then My Girlfriend Said She’s Positive(picture) by kyber(m): 6:51am On Jul 07, 2023
Just look at what this young man said ….what a finisher Man

Re: I Had Sex When The Condom Broke Then My Girlfriend Said She’s Positive(picture) by donbachi(m): 6:55am On Jul 07, 2023
Some girls are just walking beautiful tombs.

5 Likes

Re: I Had Sex When The Condom Broke Then My Girlfriend Said She’s Positive(picture) by Cassandraloius: 6:57am On Jul 07, 2023
Something must kill a man, not all men tho, but some foolish ones. angry

Check my signature please.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex When The Condom Broke Then My Girlfriend Said She’s Positive(picture) by Sadonyx: 7:01am On Jul 07, 2023
So that's how it came to a sad end

3 Likes

Re: I Had Sex When The Condom Broke Then My Girlfriend Said She’s Positive(picture) by izonborn098(m): 7:05am On Jul 07, 2023
Another golden penis to kiss the mud.
Nigerian girls are useless, if they don't give u burden then sickness with their smelling rotten worn out over used kpekus

4 Likes

Re: I Had Sex When The Condom Broke Then My Girlfriend Said She’s Positive(picture) by Kingpin1000: 7:10am On Jul 07, 2023
izonborn098:
Nigerian girls are useless, if they don't give u burden then sickness with their smelling rotten worn out over used kpekus
You talk like a toddler, you're the one that is useless. When you keep simping for women, why won't they give you there burden and infection.
People like you Naim dey pursue anything una see for skirt. One day you go fuk man thinking say na woman.
Re: I Had Sex When The Condom Broke Then My Girlfriend Said She’s Positive(picture) by Adachizzy(f): 7:12am On Jul 07, 2023
You're lucky she opened up to you.
There should be a drug you can take before 72 hours of possible contact.

The guy above me, your hatred for women is alarming, your mental health seems to be at stake. Your signature says you don't have time for a useless gender.
Were you dropped directly from heaven into earth? Cos with all this, I doubt it's someone from that useless gender that brought you into the world.

4 Likes

Re: I Had Sex When The Condom Broke Then My Girlfriend Said She’s Positive(picture) by bewla(m): 7:16am On Jul 07, 2023
La la get your back
Re: I Had Sex When The Condom Broke Then My Girlfriend Said She’s Positive(picture) by libertyfather(m): 7:20am On Jul 07, 2023
grin go for test first nah, you don dey look for plate on top boiling water you knw maybe dem go add rice to cook?
Re: I Had Sex When The Condom Broke Then My Girlfriend Said She’s Positive(picture) by Shedrack777: 7:25am On Jul 07, 2023
positive of what'? malaria or typgod?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex When The Condom Broke Then My Girlfriend Said She’s Positive(picture) by BrotherFolake: 7:31am On Jul 07, 2023
😎
Re: I Had Sex When The Condom Broke Then My Girlfriend Said She’s Positive(picture) by IamANigerianMan: 9:45am On Jul 07, 2023
Help me!
Re: I Had Sex When The Condom Broke Then My Girlfriend Said She’s Positive(picture) by madscientist88(m): 10:22am On Jul 07, 2023
and sadly another one bites the dust,some boys and Puna tho,the thing come pass their life and purpose sef.
Re: I Had Sex When The Condom Broke Then My Girlfriend Said She’s Positive(picture) by Haljardon(m): 11:03am On Jul 07, 2023
Now these are Things to Consider,

If she's On Her Drugs
Your chances of Infection is 13% (because her Viral Load Will be Quite Low).

You didn't Have any Wounds On Your Penis Or Sore , Your Chances are Even Slimer.

No Mouth Cuts or Sore or Bleeding Gums, You Will will Have 5% infection Chance, as Enzyme in Your Saliva Prevents HIV Replications, stops the Enzyme Needed. To infect You.

No Ulcer, Cus You can swallow the Cunt Juice filled with Virus and it enters Your Body Through Ulcer wounds in Your Digestive Tract.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex When The Condom Broke Then My Girlfriend Said She’s Positive(picture) by Opanka44(m): 11:28am On Jul 07, 2023
I don't believe your cooked up story
Re: I Had Sex When The Condom Broke Then My Girlfriend Said She’s Positive(picture) by talk2hb1(m): 11:37am On Jul 07, 2023
Gbese
Re: I Had Sex When The Condom Broke Then My Girlfriend Said She’s Positive(picture) by Atllanta: 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
brother Bernard grin

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex When The Condom Broke Then My Girlfriend Said She’s Positive(picture) by RPG2020(m): 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2023
And so bloody what angrylike you no gonna die kiss
Re: I Had Sex When The Condom Broke Then My Girlfriend Said She’s Positive(picture) by MrBroke(m): 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2023
If she's positive shouldn't you be happy atleast she is not negative. Positive vibes only grin

The nigga no talk HIV for him matter so me self no go assume am. Shikinah
Re: I Had Sex When The Condom Broke Then My Girlfriend Said She’s Positive(picture) by pandax: 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2023
kyber:
Just look at what this young man said ….what a finisher Man

Assuming this is true and the exposure period had not passed 72 hours, please advice the guy to run as fast he could to either UPTH or BMSTH so he could be given free PEP drugs after they might conducted free RVS on him.

Please take the above info very serious if the event you described happened.
Re: I Had Sex When The Condom Broke Then My Girlfriend Said She’s Positive(picture) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2023
donbachi:
Some A lot of girls are just walking beautiful tombs.
Re: I Had Sex When The Condom Broke Then My Girlfriend Said She’s Positive(picture) by calabaman(m): 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
libertyfather:
grin go for test first nah, you don dey look for plate on top boiling water you knw maybe dem go add rice to cook?

It will show after 3 months, not now.

His best bet is that PEP drug.
Re: I Had Sex When The Condom Broke Then My Girlfriend Said She’s Positive(picture) by Tremple8v: 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2023
Some girls are beautiful Bombs
Re: I Had Sex When The Condom Broke Then My Girlfriend Said She’s Positive(picture) by kelspinall(m): 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
the more i see negative stories about sex the more i lose interest in that shiit..fuq thaa bicch
Re: I Had Sex When The Condom Broke Then My Girlfriend Said She’s Positive(picture) by Unyimekelvin: 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2023
😂😂😂😂😂😂 6 feet men
Re: I Had Sex When The Condom Broke Then My Girlfriend Said She’s Positive(picture) by ratiani6: 11:17pm On Jul 07, 2023
Bad news

(1) (Reply)

I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife / The Typical Naija Babe / How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.