Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 (57583 Views)

VIDEO: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On 13-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010. / Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake / Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by olab059(m): 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
This interviewer was soft with his questions...why didn't he just ask the man why he married a 14 year old child...why? Why not marry an adult girl of at least 21? I really just want to understand the mind of the man.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by treatise: 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2023
Chenu60:
VIDEO: Ahmed Yerima Gives Current Update On 14 Year's Old Girl He Married In 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9IvwtsB1EY

Former Zamfara State Governor, Ahmed Sani Yerima has said that the 14-year-old Egyptian girl he married in 2010, when he was 49 is now doing her masters degree .

Yerima disclosed this on friday during an interview on Channels TV Politics Today.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/07/07/yerima-says-14-year-old-egyptian-he-married-is-doing-her-masters-now/amp/
Break the law in order to get masters degree
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by briggson07(m): 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2023
saysoo:
Am a christain and I think Islam has kept our society moraly up than Christainity.

U are not a Christian

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by chatinent: 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2023
Whatever rocks their boat.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by 9jaRealist: 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
saysoo:
Am a christain and I think Islam has kept our society moraly up than Christainity.
b3llo:
I said this in fellowship some days ago and they almost skinned me alive.

grin grin grin grin grin

Tragic comedy…
Seems pedophilia and public lynchings are some folks idea of “morality”! SMH
>

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Moneyboyz: 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
malali:
Religion rules.

Civil rules.

Cultural rules.

Societal rules.

Racial rules.

Moral rules.

If Ahmed Yerima had married a man.......France,USA would have been very happy, possibly thrown a party for him.

If Ahmed Yerima had paid and brought home a prostitute.....Amsterdam would not see anything wrong with that.

If Ahmed Yerima had slept with a little boy.....the pope and the Vatican would have looked the other way.

Civil and religious rules in Nigeria and the USA would forever be different.

Not to say what Ahmed Yerima did was right, but would you rather your sister married at 14years old or be a prostitute at 14years.

You might as well give your 6 year old daughter out in marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Omoawoke: 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2023
malali:
Religion rules.

Civil rules.

Cultural rules.

Societal rules.

Racial rules.

Moral rules.

If Ahmed Yerima had married a man.......France,USA would have been very happy, possibly thrown a party for him.

If Ahmed Yerima had paid and brought home a prostitute.....Amsterdam would not see anything wrong with that.

If Ahmed Yerima had slept with a little boy.....the pope and the Vatican would have looked the other way.

Not to say what Ahmed Yerima did was right, but would you rather your sister married at 14years old or be a prostitute at 14years.

Hmmmm, I was hating the man for marrying a 14 years old girl.
But when I saw the part you mentioned if he had married a fellow man, US, Canada and the rest would have praised him.

Las las, all laws are man made.

His society supports him to marry a 14 years old girl, but forbids gay marriage.
Another forbids marriage to 14 years old but supports gay marriage.
And the catholic pope and rest sleep with underage boys and nothing happen

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Omoawoke: 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
Moneyboyz:

You might as well give your 6 year old daughter out in marriage.

The guy made a very valid point for only people with intellectual capacity to understand him.
If it were gay marriage, US will support him.
I think laws are made by man for man.
A 17 year old boy sleeping with a 15 years old girl is no crime.
Now the same 17 year old boy clocks 18 and sleeps with the 16 year old girl. Everybody goes crazy and the news will report that an 18 year old man rapes a minor …. Crazy world
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by DrMuzungu(m): 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
Pedophile.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Angel55555(m): 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2023
obayendo1010:

you are a stup*d one...
I agree.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Hanndye: 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2023
Different religions, different rules.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by themanderon: 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
saysoo:

For you to speak like this then you don't know what Christianity is all about. Many Nigerians claim to be Christians but have no relationship with God. They just speak it with their mouths but their hearts are miles away from God. They do not live the way the bible prescribed but yet claim to be Christians. Such people must not be used as a justification or a yardstick for Christianity.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by UnabashedIPOB: 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2023
Child abuse and pedophiles everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Menclothing: 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
My own is don’t force if the young girl agree it’s better than 14yrs girl sleeping around for money hook up

All this underage at brothels in south some people here criticized the man and still sleep around with underage both of you are same
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by joemag: 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2023
saysoo:

Yes they have kept our society by breeding terrorism resulting to unwanton killings and displacement of innocent people. Yes they have kept it up by instilling fear into their followers and have denied them of freedom of expression for fear of being killed. They have kept our society morally upright by fighting for their God. The recent killing of the the butcher at Sokoto comes to mind.

weldone Mr morally upright. Oshey

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Oladapo3971(m): 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2023
@Nwanyiogwashi
Happy weekend to you ma, please I need your assistance. I want you to help me because of almighty God to enable to secure a job. Thanks and God bless you
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Chioma4eva(f): 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by nosike3(m): 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2023
malali:
Religion rules.

Civil rules.

Cultural rules.

Societal rules.

Racial rules.

Moral rules.

Omo 37 people liked your comment..
Wow! I live and breathe the same air..
I have never read a more immoral Comment

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by AfonjaPriest: 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
malali:
Religion rules.

Civil rules.

Cultural rules.

Societal rules.

Racial rules.

Moral rules.

For this one, I solely agree with you. Hypocrisies everywhere.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Morphinne: 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
malali:
Religion rules.

Civil rules.

Cultural rules.

Societal rules.

Racial rules.

Moral rules.

Nothing more to add. People should learn to respect other people’s cultures and values as long as it doesn’t directly or indirectly harm them.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Weknowbetter: 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
That baby looks like his grandchild, she'll be on the auction block around 12, sold off at 13. Cycle continues
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by superCleanworks(m): 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2023
malali:

so the next Alternative for any female that is unmarried at 14 is prostitution?

you think like a child

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Pwettylinda(f): 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
Islam sad
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
These are the people that give inspirations to our own Ned Nwoko!

On a serious note if i were single today, i would prefer to marry a lady close to my own age or not more than 5 to 6 years younger. I have nothing in common with a lady from a different generation.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Truthee: 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
malali:
Religion rules.

Civil rules.

Cultural rules.

Societal rules.

Racial rules.

Moral rules.

I expect nothing less from a religion where a 9 year old is belived to be a woman.

My disgust is always renewed whenever you Abdools put up your halfwit defences for pedophilia which your prophet himself set the Guinness world record for (6 year old). I mean Aisha was literally playing with dolls when konji hold MOMO d PEDO and he demanded she be married to him against all appeals claiming it to be a "Divine instruction".

There should be limits to defending evil. Just read your post afresh, so you fit carry your pickin give man make him give the girl fistula ba. Ogun no go kee you sha, but I advice you begin dey fear God, or at least respect nature. There is a reason why we have stages in life including childhood. lipsrsealed undecided

I can't belive human beings liked that your comment.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Juju70(m): 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
DKM123:
When it comes to selfishly satisfying their preeek and depraved segzual urges, some men throw all decorum to the wind and thier brains freeze automatically. Educated or not, they no longer have capacity to THINK at that instant and are ready to defend the rights of thier preeek over the right of a child and they do it with a bold face as though they have lost thier San!Ty..

A 14 year old is still a CHILD... Thier brains are still developing. They are yet to be knowledgeable enough to make SUCH sacrosanct decisions about thier OWN LIVES. They barely know how to choose the RIGHT boyfriend for themselves talkless of a husband. This are kids who still aren't sure the course to fill in thier JAMB forms yet you as an adult chose to trade them off to someone they barely know forever. You make that VERY IMPORTANT LIFETIME decision FOR THEM like they do not have any right to THIER OWN LIVES.

If this same Yerima was thrown to a 45year old woman when he was 13years old to marry for the rest of his life, will he be talking the way he is talking? Oh, so a 14 year old girl is not a HUMAN BEING with feelings like him? She is an alien or an an!Mal who has no right or choice?

Seeing those on this thread supporting a 50year old man spreading a 14year old child on his bed shows that some people are just plain ev!l. No cap.

Dont mind the dunce of an animal. Just see the kind ppl I dey shia country with. Their brains and body are still developing! E jus go pluk unripe fruit

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Treasure17(m): 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
BadMaster:
Of course, hypocrites will condemn him for marrying a girl of 14-years old. But I can assure you that, here in Nigeria, it's practically impossible to find a 14-year old girl that's still a virgin, especially in the South.

So, the question is, who are those defiling these young girls?
Gosh. So because it's impossible to see a 14 year's old Virgin in Nigeria invalidate Yerima's ridiculous action?
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by TrainPark: 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
BadMaster:
Of course, hypocrites will condemn him for marrying a girl of 14-years old. But I can assure you that, here in Nigeria, it's practically impossible to find a 14-year old girl that's still a virgin, especially in the South.

So, the question is, who are those defiling these young girls?

Excellent question, my brother!

Waiting for the fools to come and say nonsense
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by projet: 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
The presenter was Afraid....Yerma said what names people called me,dude said the man who marries off children,Oga, simply say pedophile,at least you are not the one calling him that
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by isabi2lof: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
Must every lady ends up a prostitute at 14 , we've so many ladies out there that graduated from the University with their virginity still intact.

The guys supporting underaged marriage here , how many 13yrs old girl have you married or your family are getting married to .

So you guys will wait till you're 80 before getting married to your grandchildren.

Prostitution is everywhere, covering your body does not stop either or marrying them from their mothers womb won't stop them .

Who are the married women sleeping with married men

You guys should marry your kind and allow other people live their lives.

Marriage has never stopped anyone from sleeping around , self control and discipline that stops someone from it .

We won't be hearing stories of a cheating husband and a cheating wife , if getting married will actually stops someone from sleeping around.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by airsaylongcome: 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2023
saysoo:

Has it really maintained moral uprightness? Or have practitioners just been better at hiding their vices?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria / Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) / Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.