Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,474 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 (57586 Views)

VIDEO: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On 13-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010. / Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake / Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by CLRF: 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2023
“Whatever you have to do in marriage is clearly stipulated under the Sharia Law. You have to provide for a house for the girl, if you’re marrying her, like, from the condition the Egyptian government’s law provides,” he said.

A Nigerian Senator and lawmaker wanted to respect a foreign nation's Law but disregard his own Country's law - what a shame

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Truthee: 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2023
BadMaster:
Of course, hypocrites will condemn him for marrying a girl of 14-years old. But I can assure you that, here in Nigeria, it's practically impossible to find a 14-year old girl that's still a virgin, especially in the South.

So, the question is, who are those defiling these young girls?

We have to start from you first, sounds like you have defiled a reasonable amount of 14 year olds for you to arrive at such a dimwitted conclusion.

So how many 14 year olds have you taken to bed?

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by YungMillionaire: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2023
How old was Aisha when Mohammed had sex with her?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by bizzle2: 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
consensual sex with a 17 yr old is a sex offence, but forced marriage with a 14yr old is legal. these are the kind of animals paraded in the northern PDAPC

5 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by nashito(m): 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2023
I happen to know two virgins who are equally 27 and 20 and all residents in the South East, one have graduated And one in school. I have full knowledge because I’m equally scouting either of the two for marriage. We just condemn evil when we see or hear of one.

This is disturbing to say the least.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Truthee: 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2023
Debater:
Sometimes, our brains should should tell us that religion is metamorphic, as time changes also.
Marrying a 14 year old in the Middle Ages would have been okay enough, but Gosh, this is the freaking 21st Century!!
Biko this man needs brain resetting, and I think the leaders of the "Peace" religion, Islam, should should restore peace by reviewing this age stuff.

Alaaye defender of MOHAMMED nowhere in the canals of history was marrying a underaged, underdeveloped, babies who were not physically, mentally, emotionally mature or otherwise permissible anyone who did it did it either illegally or because they could, it has never been normalised especially in the 7th century during the time of MOMO the PEDO you are trying to defend.

Even where we find cases of young children being given in marriage like MEDIAVAL France and England they were being married to themselves, fellow children, not some 54 Year old, skunky bastard pervert defiling a 6 year old child. Don't fall for their stupid propaganda. Pedophilia is pedophilia. Bleep pedophiles.

Make I no swear for you oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Tommydare(m): 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2023
Kinni nwi
malali:
Religion rules.

Civil rules.

Cultural rules.

Societal rules.

Racial rules.

Moral rules.

If Ahmed Yerima had married a man.......France,USA would have been very happy, possibly thrown a party for him.

If Ahmed Yerima had paid and brought home a prostitute.....Amsterdam would not see anything wrong with that.

If Ahmed Yerima had slept with a little boy.....the pope and the Vatican would have looked the other way.

Civil and religious rules in Nigeria and the USA would forever be different.

Not to say what Ahmed Yerima did was right, but would you rather your sister married at 14years old or be a prostitute at 14years.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Truthee: 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
YungMillionaire:
How old was Aisha when Mohammed had sex with her?

She was supposedly 9 according to their hadiths ( Aisha and the companions of their prophet)

Scholars however are undecided as to whether he consummated the marriage earlier at (6) or later (9).

One thing is certain tho, even babies gave that guy ercetions, this was a man who literally had dozens of wife, it doesn't surprise me therefore that his followers are following him in spirit and in truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by kaey10(m): 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
I watched the interview and all i can say is that i have not listened to a more useless person this year

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by lebron7(m): 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2023
malali:
Religion rules.

Civil rules.

Cultural rules.

Societal rules.

Racial rules.

Moral rules.

If Ahmed Yerima had married a man.......France,USA would have been very happy, possibly thrown a party for him.

If Ahmed Yerima had paid and brought home a prostitute.....Amsterdam would not see anything wrong with that.

If Ahmed Yerima had slept with a little boy.....the pope and the Vatican would have looked the other way.

Not to say what Ahmed Yerima did was right, but would you rather your sister married at 14years old or be a prostitute at 14years.
You are a dirty paedophile
So being married and becoming a prostitute are the only options for a 14 year old?
You don't deserve human rights

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by SIRTee15: 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
saysoo:
Am a christain and I think Islam has kept our society moraly up than Christainity.

Muslim students that gathered together on campus and murdered their fellow student due to emotional rage. Where's the morals in that?

Some of u just talk nonsense with so much confidence.
FYI, I can confidently tell u millions of well brought up southern girls from good family background leave secondary schools as virgins.
I don't know where u find your morally depraved girls who are prostitutes at 14.

5 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by SIRTee15: 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
Truthee:

She was supposedly 9 according to their hadiths ( Aisha and the companions of their prophet)

Scholars however are undecided as to whether he consummated the marriage earlier at (6) or later (9).

One thing is certain tho, even babies gave that guy ercetions, this was a man who literally had dozens of wife, it doesn't surprise me therefore that his followers are following him in spirit and in truth.

Some of their hadiths even said he had pre-intimacy with her between age of 6 and 9 yrs.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by alfarouq(m): 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2023
Debater:
Sometimes, our brains should should tell us that religion is metamorphic, as time changes also.
Marrying a 14 year old in the Middle Ages would have been okay enough, but Gosh, this is the freaking 21st Century!!
Biko this man needs brain resetting, and I think the leaders of the "Peace" religion, Islam, should should restore peace by reviewing this age stuff.

By 23rd century, it should be reviewed upward to 25 years, right?
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Mrpojj(m): 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
BadMaster:
Of course, hypocrites will condemn him for marrying a girl of 14-years old. But I can assure you that, here in Nigeria, it's practically impossible to find a 14-year old girl that's still a virgin, especially in the South.

How on earth will you say this?
I get surprised when people say there are no virgins, I just laugh
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by ChiefOkporghe: 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
malali:
Religion rules.

Civil rules.

Cultural rules.

Societal rules.

Racial rules.

Moral rules.

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
SmartPolician:

Nobody should encourage underage marriage.
Having sex and getting married are two different things.

A girl can have sex with a fellow classmate after watching ZeeWorld and wants to practise what she watched or because she wants to satisfy her newly developed desires to sleep with the opposite sex. The point is, not all non-virgin teens were deflowered by older adults.

Sex is merely chemistry but marriage is a responsibility. It takes a lot of maturity to get married and stay in marriage, while anyone can have sex, including spoilt brats.
What you have succeeded in saying is that, a girl can be allowed to have sex at that age if she feels like it, particularly with someone her age bracket. But she should be kept out marriage.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by shortgun(m): 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
thaoriginator:
shocked grin well-done O, status confirmer
How dare you cheesy
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by TheSuperX(m): 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
Yerima the paedo

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by bionixs: 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2023
BadMaster:

those defiling them are CRIMINALS , likewise mr Yerima.

So what are you trying to defend and what notion are you trying to uphold?
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Homextras: 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
malali:
Religion rules.

Civil rules.

Cultural rules.

Societal rules.

Racial rules.

Moral rules.

I would rather my sister be in school by then. Marriage will not the my sisters preoccupation by that age.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by padi94(m): 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2023
BadMaster:

You are stupid bro... So if a 14 yr old boy sleeps with a 14yr old girl an old man must do the same to 14yrs old girls and boys. Am sure you are a northerner... That is what makes your region poor.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Kukutenla: 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2023
saysoo:
Am a christain and I think Islam has kept our society moraly up than Christainity.
Taqiyya will not kill you
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Kukutenla: 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
b3llo:
I said this in fellowship some days ago and they almost skinned me alive.
Another taqiyya practitioner
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by delishpot: 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2023
BadMaster:

How many men have bleeped your 13 yrs old sis so far? If your daughter is 14, will you marry her off?

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Squirrel1(m): 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
malali:
Religion rules.

Civil rules.

Cultural rules.

Societal rules.

Racial rules.

Moral rules.

exactly man. People are fucking men in the west, and this man's act is a taboo?! Shit... We live in end times.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Osilama1: 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
nairalanda1:

In fairness, the girl was very young, and teenagers do not necessarily have a well developed reproductive organs (and are not mature enough, thank you).

Yeah, things might have been different even a 100 years ago. (Nzeogwu, the first coup plotter..his mother was 14 years old when she had him, and he was her second child. Her husband, Nzeogwu's dad, was her second: husband no 1 had died). No such thing as teenagers..people jumped from childhood to adulthood fast. Even now.

But the problem is, while Yerima may be enlightened enough to send his young wife to uni, most underaged marriages are exploitative, and most women are left disadvantaged as a result. Then let's talk about the higher risk of obstetric complications (including death).
it's Left for parents to use their heads Islam said parental consent is needed when the girl isn't adult... No need for the higihaga am reading
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Zeezenho: 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2023
JeffreyD1:
So before you help a girl you must sleep with her
Wonderful

Mugu people weh no help her they sleep with her already.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
Morphinne:

Nothing more to add. People should learn to respect other people’s cultures and values as long as it doesn’t directly or indirectly harm them.

I should respect his culture even if he decides to marry a baby off of the mother's back?.

You do realize some cultures can be criminal right?. Like the killing of twins, human ritual sacrifices e.t.c. and i assume you would have me respect criminal cultures right!

We are not a slave to culture, this is 2023 and we can choose to accept progressive cultures while rejecting retrogression.

We can even create new cultures for future of our children.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by nairalanda1(m): 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2023
Osilama1:
it's Left for parents to use their heads Islam said parental consent is needed when the girl isn't adult... No need for the higihaga am reading

The thing is most parents don't....and allow their minds to be swayed by money and by cash.

Plus, allowing a young girl to complete her education before marriage is a nice way of bringing in extra income into the house. Especially in these hard times.

Finally, obstetric complications. More serious in young women., worse in young teenagers and kids.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by skukimania(f): 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
BadMaster:

Young boys their age , not ancestor ! But 49 to 14? She is too young for him now.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Justiceleague1: 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
Just imagine the below grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) / Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today / Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.