Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 (57580 Views)

VIDEO: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On 13-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010. / Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake / Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by 1Sharon(f): 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
shortgun:

Oga shut up, if you are ready to bet with a million naira I will provide 2 virgin girls that are students of a university in the south east that I know personally and have confirmed their status.
One is 19, the other is 26.

Lol. How did you confirm their status?

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by YungMillionaire: 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
Truthee:
She was supposedly 9 according to their hadiths ( Aisha and the companions of their prophet) Scholars however are undecided as to whether he consummated the marriage earlier at (6) or later (9).One thing is certain tho, even babies gave that guy ercetions, this was a man who literally had dozens of wife, it doesn't surprise me therefore that his followers are following him in spirit and in truth.

Thank you for the detailed response. I guess its garbage in, garbage out. A garbage religion will produce garbage adherents.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by shortgun(m): 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
1Sharon:

Let's say I have skills and gifts that most men lack.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by demmie1: 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
malali:
Religion rules.

Civil rules.

Cultural rules.

Societal rules.

Racial rules.

Moral rules.

If Ahmed Yerima had married a man.......France,USA would have been very happy, possibly thrown a party for him.

If Ahmed Yerima had paid and brought home a prostitute.....Amsterdam would not see anything wrong with that.

If Ahmed Yerima had slept with a little boy.....the pope and the Vatican would have looked the other way.

Civil and religious rules in Nigeria and the USA would forever be different.

Not to say what Ahmed Yerima did was right, but would you rather your sister married at 14years old or be a prostitute at 14years.

Civil and religious rules between Yoruba and hausa-Fulani is different, civil and religious rules between hausa-Fulani and IBO is different. Do well to remember that when you want to point out national differences.

What yerima did 13 years ago caused uproar in the south and the core north did not waste time to make us understand we have different societies, the same way they started riots when we tried to host miss world.

We are just different people
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by ComeToJesus: 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
BadMaster:
Of course, hypocrites will condemn him for marrying a girl of 14-years old. But I can assure you that, here in Nigeria, it's practically impossible to find a 14-year old girl that's still a virgin, especially in the South.

So, the question is, who are those defiling these young girls?

Unfair commentary.
Fallacy of generalisation .
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Kaytixy: 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
9jaRealist:

There’s a reason it’s “in the PAST” (emphasis added)…
Most people used to die before they’re 30 or 40 years old in the past.
>
the Egyptian government is not against it and their religion which is Islam is not against it so why are people complaining?
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by deji17: 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2023
Chenu60:
VIDEO: Ahmed Yerima Gives Current Update On 14 Year's Old Girl He Married In 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9IvwtsB1EY

Former Zamfara State Governor, Ahmed Sani Yerima has said that the 14-year-old Egyptian girl he married in 2010, when he was 49 is now doing her masters degree .

Yerima disclosed this on friday during an interview on Channels TV Politics Today.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/07/07/yerima-says-14-year-old-egyptian-he-married-is-doing-her-masters-now/amp/

This Paedophile is shameless. It's people like him that make others abuse the North. How can you an adult , lie on top of a 14 year old girl? Very disgusting thing.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by adams123: 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2023
This was the same Yerima championing SHARIAH LAW in Zamfara state back then but see the picture of him and his wife in the public domain revealing his wife's breast to the public.. this is a total rubbish and an a total disregard to the rule of ALLAH.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by zoedew: 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2023
Makes him no less a paedophile!
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by PeggySandas(f): 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
Nahunger:
Na wa oo
How does an adult with grey hair gets an erection for a child who barely have visible breast or even know how to bath properly needs to be studied as the 7th wonder of the world....

What a gory sight to imagine 😔

As in... the man na one big ass pedophile that should be arrested. Shame no even dey for the fool came out be saying rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by MeineMutter: 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2023
Some weeks ago, Japan just reviewed Age of Consent of a female child to 16 years from 14 years that it has been for more than 100 years.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by 1Sharon(f): 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
shortgun:

Let's say I have skills and gifts that most men lack.

Lol. You all love to think you are special. I thought you said you confirmed their 'status'?

If you aren't attracted to those women and don't intend to marry them , how is it your business
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by stasius: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
She is 27yrs old now. How time flies!
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by demmie1: 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
olab059:
This interviewer was soft with his questions...why didn't he just ask the man why he married a 14 year old child...why? Why not married an adult girl of at least 21? I really just want to understand the mind of the man.

The point is you have been wrongly program to believe something is wrong because it's not practised around you. Do you know age of consent in Japan is 13yrs?
From historical records, Yoruba girl becomes a woman around 16 to 17 years old and till 1960s they still get married before the age of 19, ask your grandmother.
Marriage age has been shifted upwards because of educational and economic needs, it doesn't mean marrying at earlier age is so wrong
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2023
malali:
Religion rules.

Civil rules.

Cultural rules.

Societal rules.

Racial rules.

Moral rules.

If Ahmed Yerima had married a man.......France,USA would have been very happy, possibly thrown a party for him.

If Ahmed Yerima had paid and brought home a prostitute.....Amsterdam would not see anything wrong with that.

If Ahmed Yerima had slept with a little boy.....the pope and the Vatican would have looked the other way.

Civil and religious rules in Nigeria and the USA would forever be different.

Not to say what Ahmed Yerima did was right, but would you rather your sister married at 14years old or be a prostitute at 14years.
This one is a closet pedo grin
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Geovanni412(m): 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
Debater:
Sometimes, our brains should should tell us that religion is metamorphic, as time changes also.
Marrying a 14 year old in the Middle Ages would have been okay enough, but[s] Gosh, this is the freaking 21st Century!![/s]
Biko this man needs brain resetting, and I think the leaders of the "Peace" religion, Islam, should should restore peace by reviewing this age stuff.

I know you mean well BUT

Using eras to justify behaviour is problematic

If we go by that logic, should we acknowledge the rights of transgender people because this is 21st Century?

Right and wrong should be guided by culture and religion.

What is good for you could be bad for someone else and vice versa

There are some cultures like the Himba in Namibia that believe in wife sharing, others like the Sambians in Papua New Guinea believe in same- sex rituals involving young boys and older men. The Sambians believe that the young boys as a rite of passage should drink the sperm of older men to make them stronger.

Evaluating right and wrong should be based on culture and religion, and even at that, some things like wartime behaviour, for instance, will fall into grey areas.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Morphinne: 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
Skyview01:

I should respect his culture even if he decides to marry a baby off of the mother's back?.

You do realize some cultures can be criminal right?. Like the killing of twins, human ritual sacrifices e.t.c. and i assume you would have me respect criminal cultures right!

We are not a slave to culture, this is 2023 and we can choose to accept progressive cultures while rejecting retrogression.

We can even create new cultures for future of our children.
If you had stayed calm and taken your time to read what you quoted well, you would have seen where I emphatically said that provided the culture causes no harm to you directly or indirectly, it should be respected. Why would you compare marrying a 14-year-old girl to the killing of twins and human sacrifices? I’m puzzled that despite seeing what I wrote, you still somehow brought killing and ritual into the mix 🫤 lipsrsealed
Are you affected by this culture? Are you or any of your relatives asked to forcefully marry them? Are the people affected by this culture complaining? Are they interpreting it to be bad? Why are you taking painkillers for another person’s headache?
Why should I preach that gays be killed when their way of life doesn’t affect me? It will only become a serious problem if he/she decides to be unfortunate enough to bring it to my side (shoving it down our throats is what we are voicing out against). Dear sir, read well and understand before commenting on other people’s views.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by whippersnapper(m): 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2023
Max24:

You too think with your brains and answer the question. Leadership should be by example. A political leader should show good example to his followers. You don't need to marry an underage before you help them. Must Yerima sleep with the girl to send her to school? Many Oyinbos grant scholarship to citizens without sexually exploiting them. Spending on the girl does not justify the child abuse.
guyyy e better make i marry 14 year old than this evening newspapers wey dem done Bleep Bleep finish.

remember the older she get the deeper the milage
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by hansomb: 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
saintkel:
For those 1st, 2nd n 3rd poster above me....may sense locate u all abeg.....nothing justifies marrying someone who's 14.....same way nothing justifies having carnal knowledge of them too
Nothing justify sleeping around with girl without marriage. Nothing justify sleeping outside marriage. Nothing justify taking alcohol. Nothing justify smoking weed or cigarettes. Nothing justify paying to get federal government work. Nothing justify plagiarism of your projects in University. Nothing justify using mtn cheat code from 2009 to 2014. Nothing justify bribing an immigration officer for fast visa processing.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by shortgun(m): 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
1Sharon:

Lol. You all love to think you are special. I thought you said you confirmed their 'status'?

If you aren't attracted to those women and don't intend to marry them , how is it your business
The only reason fakes exist is cos there are originals out there.

Ofcos I was intensely attracted to the girls that's how I got to know their status, I had to let them be when I realised they were pure.
I didn't have any intentions of getting married to any of them either or anything serious, it's was all for fun n games.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by hansomb: 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
There's many things we can learn from this picture with his wife. He's not too extreme with her for the fact she's not even wearing hijab. They looks happy. He's a family man. The wife is ver beuriful. He provides sharia to Northern women but choses a lady not really applying the sharia by not covering herself, displaying her beauty publicly, spending extravagantly on her weeding, displaying her innermost beauty to the world and so on. That's a low on his side. On the high side. He stood his ground and reaping the reword. No any evening newspaper will like this. They seems to be living happily and she's having the highest qualification in education that some evening newspaper can subjects the pomo to bombardments by wayward lecturers to. His life his choice as long as no one is hurt, but he's hypocrisy is what I don't like with regards to the sharia he's trying to preach.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Donake: 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2023
There are in thousands close to millions down south but for your bigotry. I know many who are virgins in their late twenties here. Don't be senile.
BadMaster:
Of course, hypocrites will condemn him for marrying a girl of 14-years old. But I can assure you that, here in Nigeria, it's practically impossible to find a 14-year old girl that's still a virgin, especially in the South.

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Donake: 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
How do you know a non-virgin by looks?😠
1Sharon:

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Donake: 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
He was relating his matter to be concluded by state laws. So what he meant is if there were laws provided to protect the child in Nigeria today states should enact theirs to counter and infringe the laws made by representatives cut across the country,it then infers Nigeria is a pariah state that depends on states to make laws?

He should make sense as a former governor and federal lawmaker.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Yestogood: 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
BadMaster:

The hypocrisy in the North screams to the high heavens. Why do the northerners hurry to marry 8 and 9 year old? Leave matter for Matthias....
We are yet to count our losses as a nation, post Buhari aka Baba Mai Gaskiya.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Professor822714: 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2023
Fucking pig paedo vermin
Chenu60:
VIDEO: Ahmed Yerima Gives Current Update On 14 Year's Old Girl He Married In 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9IvwtsB1EY

Former Zamfara State Governor, Ahmed Sani Yerima has said that the 14-year-old Egyptian girl he married in 2010, when he was 49 is now doing her masters degree .

Yerima disclosed this on friday during an interview on Channels TV Politics Today.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/07/07/yerima-says-14-year-old-egyptian-he-married-is-doing-her-masters-now/amp/
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by rigarmortis: 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2023
So Mr Yerima actually shoved his uncircumcised cokc into this fine chick?
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by nosa2ekundayo: 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
BadMaster:

No it's especially in the north, you've got the paedophile joined to the hips of your religion.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Dybala11(m): 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
kingthreat:
And many of those who criticized him are yet to do masters.
As long as he didn't touch her when she was 14, perhaps he waited till she was 16.
Now question is aren't 14-year-old girls poking like mad and exploring their sexuality?
And who told you that he didn't touch her when she was 14??
What evidence do you have to support the claims that he waited until she was 16??
You believe that a man that got erection at the sight of a 14 year old will wait for the said 14 year old to get to 16 before laying with her??
Is the age of consent in Nigeria 16??

I put it to you sir, you're either a paedophile or a paedophile apologist. The girl getting a masters degree or not does not validate what happened, he got married to and probably have the carnal knowledge of a minor, simple as ABC.
On your last sentence, if 14 year olds are having sex according to your statement or not, it still doesn't validate getting married to or having carnal knowledge of a minor, there's no justification for it under the Nigerian constitution. May God help your soul.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Namigotalktru: 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
BadMaster:

Abeg keep quiet all the adult women available for marriage and it’s children your kpekus dey stand for. Yerima is a disgusting pedo that bought that child. Thankfully he is former everything we need less ignorant fo ols spoiling the name of our religion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) / 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) / The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.