Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 (57585 Views)

VIDEO: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On 13-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010. / Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake / Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by saysoo: 10:32am On Jul 08, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Christian kee you and your generation there.

Bastard.
This is why I put out that statement. You just proved it.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by iHateFraudsters: 11:56am On Jul 08, 2023
saysoo:

This is why I put out that statement. You just proved it.

Bastard.

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by saysoo: 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Bastard.
happy now?
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by richie240: 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
Thank God u admitted that it isn't a new thing.

What u shd ask ursef is "what is d physiological difference in the body of a 14 yr old of the 'middle ages' and her 21st century counterparts that makes it ok for one to marry early and forbidden for the other to do so"

There's nothing new under d sun.

Debater:
Sometimes, our brains should should tell us that religion is metamorphic, as time changes also.
Marrying a 14 year old in the Middle Ages would have been okay enough, but Gosh, this is the freaking 21st Century!!
Biko this man needs brain resetting, and I think the leaders of the "Peace" religion, Islam, should should restore peace by reviewing this age stuff.
It will take God's Grace to find a 14 yr old virgin nowadays. The girl can Bleep around at an early age but can't marry at d same early age?

Which one is better btw marrying at 14 and distributing the 'goodies' for every time, dick and harry at 14?
cool
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by iHateFraudsters: 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
saysoo:
happy now?

Bastard.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by thaoriginator: 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
shocked
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Omoluabi16(m): 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
Trying to justify his child abuse eh? There are also 26 year olds with PHDs whose childhood were not stolen from them in the name of marriage. Damage a child and come tell us "after all I sent her to school"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by texazzpete(m): 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
malali:

If Ahmed Yerima had slept with a little boy.....the pope and the Vatican would have looked the other way.

The way you people have the freedom to abuse other religions while demanding yours must be respected.

Are you high? In which western country is pedophilia legal?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by nairalanda1(m): 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
malali:

If Ahmed Yerima had slept with a little boy.....the pope and the Vatican would have looked the other way.

Not to say what Ahmed Yerima did was right, but would you rather your sister married at 14years old or be a prostitute at 14years.

Let me start by saying that I am not a Catholic, nor do I agree with that church.

To understand pedophilia in the priesthood, you have to understand pedos. A pedo will actively seek a job that allows him or her access to children. This can include religious jobs, teaching jobs and so forth. And yes, it is a worldwide thing.

This is not to excuse pedos in the catholic church, and the church , while it did mishandle cases back in the day, did in many instances, transfer out offending priests, or remove them. The thing is, there were coverups and things hidden from the law (and the problem with abuse is that abusers are not above threatening or blackmailing victims, which is why many kids did not report on time).

And anyway, the catholics in Europe and the US now report child abuse actively, and have prevention measures in place.

At the end, while the catholics were not covered in glory in the child abuse scandals, they did not clap for it either.

And it was not just the catholics. Teachers, people holding other jobs harbored pedos .Also society back then until the 1970's was not very open on s'ual matters.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by thaoriginator: 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
shocked
shortgun:

Oga shut up, if you are ready to bet with a million naira I will provide 2 virgin girls that are students of a university in the south east that I know personally and have confirmed their status.
One is 19, the other is 26.

grin well-done O, status confirmer

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
Masters degree in Islamic Studies?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Osilama1: 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
nairalanda1:

Let me start by saying that I am not a Catholic, nor do I agree with that church.

To understand pedophilia in the priesthood, you have to understand pedos. A pedo will actively seek a job that allows him or her access to children. This can include religious jobs, teaching jobs and so forth. And yes, it is a worldwide thing.

This is not to excuse pedos in the catholic church, and the church , while it did mishandle cases back in the day, did in many instances, transfer out offending priests, or remove them. The thing is, there were coverups and things hidden from the law (and the problem with abuse is that abusers are not above threatening or blackmailing victims, which is why many kids did not report on time).

And anyway, the catholics in Europe and the US now report child abuse actively, and have prevention measures in place.
yerima is Muslim and in Islam parental consent is needed for marriage... of one that hasn't reached adult age of consent... So I don't know why pple are angry over nothing... Yerima didn't kidnap d lady or married her forcefully

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by jrusky(m): 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
Thunder fire you and fire update you f u c king monster paedophile son of bitch.

I don't like this useless man and that Alien looking Regina Daniel husband my foot.

The paedophile gang of bitch....

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by adecz: 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
After ten years of molestation by
the proverbial long cassava of the arrboki
Sharia governor, the girl is still only 26❗️❗️❗️

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by VinFreight: 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
Foolish man

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by 9jaRealist: 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
Chenu60:
VIDEO: Ahmed Yerima Gives Current Update On 14 Year's Old Girl He Married In 2010

Former Zamfara State Governor, Ahmed Sani Yerima has said that the 14-year-old Egyptian girl he married in 2010, when he was 49 is now doing her masters degree .

Yerima disclosed this on friday during an interview on Channels TV Politics Today.
https://www.channelstv.com/2023/07/07/yerima-says-14-year-old-egyptian-he-married-is-doing-her-masters-now/amp/

Does NOT change the fact of his PEDOPHILIA…
>
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by GboyegaD(m): 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
BadMaster:
Of course, hypocrites will condemn him for marrying a girl of 14-years old. But I can assure you that, here in Nigeria, it's practically impossible to find a 14-year old girl that's still a virgin, especially in the South.

So, the question is, who are those defiling these young girls?

Stop displaying your foolishness and level of decadence.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by nairalanda1(m): 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
Osilama1:
yerima is Muslim and in Islam parental consent is needed for marriage... of one that hasn't reached adult age of consent... So I don't know why pple are angry over nothing... Yerima didn't kidnap d lady or married her forcefully

In fairness, the girl was very young, and teenagers do not necessarily have a well developed reproductive organs (and are not mature enough, thank you).

Yeah, things might have been different even a 100 years ago. (Nzeogwu, the first coup plotter..his mother was 14 years old when she had him, and he was her second child. Her husband, Nzeogwu's dad, was her second: husband no 1 had died). No such thing as teenagers..people jumped from childhood to adulthood fast. Even now.

But the problem is, while Yerima may be enlightened enough to send his young wife to uni, most underaged marriages are exploitative, and most women are left disadvantaged as a result. Then let's talk about the higher risk of obstetric complications (including death).

5 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by udemzyudex(m): 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
BadMaster:
Of course, hypocrites will condemn him for marrying a girl of 14-years old. But I can assure you that, here in Nigeria, it's practically impossible to find a 14-year old girl that's still a virgin, especially in the South.

This one well so?

You need a brain check Oga.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Leggodeals(f): 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
Shit

For those of you that are just tired of the high cost of transportation to and from your work place, join us here for unending job updates with employers' direct emails https:///184037139835240/
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by OBTOREPA(m): 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
BadMaster:

I'm from south and married my wife age 30 virgin.
A Lords chosen sister. So virgins still dey but depends on where you finds yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Purvan(m): 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
BadMaster:

Nice one pedo

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by jaylehk(m): 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
Max24:

You too think with your brains and answer the question. Leadership should be by example. A political leader should show good example to his followers. You don't need to marry an underage before you help them. Must Yerima sleep with the girl to send her to school? Many Oyinbos grant scholarship to citizens without sexually exploiting them. Spending on the girl does not justify the child abuse.

So you think he helped her?

Well, the end has justified the means. Answer that question, how many 14/15 year old girls in your area still have sexual and romantic sanity.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Kaytixy: 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
Max24:

You too think with your brains and answer the question. Leadership should be by example. A political leader should show good example to his followers. You don't need to marry an underage before you help them. Must Yerima sleep with the girl to send her to school? Many Oyinbos grant scholarship to citizens without sexually exploiting them. Spending on the girl does not justify the child abuse.
it depends on what you define as abuse. Check history very well, you will see plenty religious rulers in the past who have gotten married to even under 13. You are quick to use oyinbo as a case study. Don't we read every day in the news how children are being defiled in this same Oyinbo lands? You people will always shout that people should be allowed to practice their religion so if he is saying that it is not against his religion you people should leave them alone na.
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Kemadealadire(f): 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
It's the way people come online to write rubbish with confidence in the name of content for me.

And to the ex-governor, SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by 9jaRealist: 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
malali:
Not to say what Ahmed Yerima did was right, but would you rather your sister married at 14years old or be a prostitute at 14years.

If these are the only choices in YOUR family, I feel sorry for you… undecided
>

5 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Kei144(m): 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
Northern Nigeria girls that they marry at 14 don't even get to complete primary school.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Beuberry(f): 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
Small prick man. See his mouth like bush path.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by Warl0ck: 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
BadMaster:

CUCUMBER!!!!!
Re: Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010 by 9jaRealist: 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
Kaytixy:
it depends on what you define as abuse. Check history very well, you will see plenty religious rulers in the past who have gotten married to even under 13. You are quick to use oyinbo as a case study. Don't we read every day in the news how children are being defiled in this same Oyinbo lands? You people will always shout that people should be allowed to practice their religion so if he is saying that it is not against his religion you people should leave them alone na.

There’s a reason it’s “in the PAST” (emphasis added)…
Most people used to die before they’re 30 or 40 years old in the past.
>

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) / Pictures of Gov Fayose At A Palm Wine Joint Omisanjana, Ado Ekiti Today / Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.