Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways (69980 Views)

Live Moment Anaconda Swallow Hippopotamus / Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US / Two Manatees Caught In River Benue. Boys Charge N100 Per View (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Pascal9: 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
Lama70:

Uncouth, uncivilized and daft human being like you. It is obvious to everyone on this forum that you are certainly a miseducated individual with very low IQ. Perhaps an IQ of less than 0000000.01mb.

You must have a cursed, abusive
and highly unpalatable experience growing up. Your upbringing is now so reflective of your present misinformed and myopic reasoning.

You are forming 'oyinbo' in a hungry Nigeria. Talking about wildlife conservation, abi? This same foolish mindset pushed your lazy types into acting against nature, acting even worst than dogs in the name of freedom.

You can also please take mosquitoes, snakes and scorpions to the zoo near that "batcher" you are living with you parents if they sting either of the 'things ' you call your parents. Go and call your uncultured parents cavemen. You here?

My grandfather had a law chamber in Igbosere road before he died. My father is phd holder and a lecturer. I leave you to figure out what I am.
educated derelict, education without manner, you don't know the meaning of education, we are not on the same level
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by uuzba(m): 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
fubsy:
Assuming the hippopotamus was not causing havoc, I would have preferred it stays alive, and probably placed in a zoo with habitable condition. Anyway, kudos to the youths for confronting their fears. This tells us that when the youths have resolved to achieve a result (a good one at that) they can do it.
Hippopotamus is bad tempered animal. It will never be gentle, because that is its nature.
The issue here is that people are living near it.
I think in SA and other countries, they just make game reservations for wild animals to continue with their wildness and separate humans from going there. Simple.
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by obstead200(m): 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
ThugCheetah:
My god Nigerian YouTubers are incredible omg.
and the slowpoke is asking us to subscribe to his stupid channel grin grin grin
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Lama70(m): 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
Pascal9:
educated derelict, education without manner, you don't know the meaning of education, we are not on the same level

How can we be on the same level?
Didn't you just read my family history?
Moronic idiot like you.
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Olaolex: 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
Lama70:

Better pikin, joor!
Thank you jare. Those people will come online and be forming woke. Forming white in black country is lack of sense. Awon animals advocates. The you go there with placards that have inscriptions like 'Stop the killing of wildlife', 'let defenseless animals breath' and so on. If they come back and non of their body parts is missing, make I know watin cause am.
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by obedience4(m): 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
Maysdevices:
Hippos are omnivores. They eat flesh also.

They also don’t just kill to protect their territory, they kill just for the fun of it.

Hippo don't eat flesh dear
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Ray07(m): 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
ba7man:
Any animal wey form wild animal for Nigeria dey always hear am last last.

Nigeria is located in the snake belt of the world filled with some of the most poisonous snakes in the world........ we've eaten them all.
as in eh . . . Nothing is left in Nigeria wildlife again. grin

Hunger and bad leadership reaction cheesy

1 Like

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by jhubril(m): 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
A very stupid and abominable set of people resorted to killing the hapless creature for thrill and its meat.

1 Like

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
Hippos are among the most dangerous animals on earth, and kill more people in Africa,than lions and Nile crocodiles put together.
Their formidable weaponry lie within their terrifyingly huge jaws which can gulp a human head with ease.A hippo's jaws can easily slice a croc or human in half.
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Pascal9: 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
Lama70:

How can we be on the same level?
Didn't you just read my family history?
Moronic idiot like you.
soo i should disturb myself with an unverified statement from a nonentity, claiming to be something, you are degenerate, do you think i give a Bleep about your ancestors who are cavemen. look yourself in the mirror, are you human, are you humanised, you are surporting animal cruelty, soo for you, in this 21century you still reason like your primate ancestors., My friend common go get education and stop embarrassing yourself
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by JaskanFactor: 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
In countries where the Europeans that run Nigeria allow normal life, such an animal causing friction with local community will be moved to a zoo or animal wild life centre.

But i suppose i can understand that people suffering from multiple generations of racial colonial suffer trauma have to do what they have to do.

But never ever forget its always better to value life, and go out of your way to preserve life as much as you can.

you can either do what am saying cause you like to be nice and that will be the best for you,
or you can do it cause, the most powerful forces in the universe are among the smallest things that run around healing wounds and making new life, and they get back at those who waste their effort.

A business organisation has no need for people who are no use to making profits , and believe it or not, this our world which is a womb, has no use for people who are not ready to go out of thier way to preserve life. Its that simple.

And if you find you are a people suffering much hardship , never overlook the fact that it could be cause of what you do to other people, whom you have been wrongly told to call animals, there are no animals , just children of the great mother earth.

Karma is real, be the nicest as you can to everything in a hurry, like in a race, it will give your life and afterlife meaning. And it will open doors to things you never thought possible, cause once the womb knows you care, it lets you in to the secrets of existence.

Life is not cheap, not a single drop of blood, or a single blade of grass, or even the energy used to remind you to swallow before you choke is all a favour that takes great effort to produce.

All the people who are not going out of their way to care are underestimating what is behind all the mysteries of the world.And this is truly a very mysterious existence indeed.

Let them know you care in everything you do, it will open doors hidden in plain sight from those who dont care. Just like any business promotes staff that help it make profits.

I have listened over the years to many occult teachers who say to make that spiritual journey of care in this life, when you die you continue from where you left off here, its not a fresh start after death, its a continuation from where you left off, how ever you left off.

The hindus of India are not stupid when they treat cow and other animals like royalty, and they are not suffering as much as Nigerians either.
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Maysdevices(f): 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2023
obedience4:

Hippo don't eat flesh dear
Simple googling would save you the stress of replying wrongly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Maysdevices(f): 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
JaskanFactor:
In countries where the Europeans that run Nigeria allow normal life, such an animal causing friction with local community will be moved to a zoo or animal wild life centre.

But i suppose i can understand that people suffering from multiple generations of racial colonial suffer trauma have to do what they have to do.

But never ever forget its always better to value life, and go out of your way to preserve life as much as you can.

you can either do what am saying cause you like to be nice and that will be the best for you,
or you can do it cause, the most powerful forces in the universe are among the smallest things that run around healing wounds and making new life, and they get back at those who waste their effort.

A business organisation has no need for people who are no use to making profits , and believe it or not, this our world which is a womb, has no use for people who are not ready to go out of thier way to preserve life. Its that simple.

And if you find you are a people suffering much hardship , never overlook the fact that it could be cause of what you do to other people, whom you have been wrongly told to call animals, there are no animals , just children of the great mother earth.

Karma is real, be the nicest as you can to everything in a hurry, like in a race, it will give your life and afterlife meaning. And it will open doors to things you never thought possible, cause once the womb knows you care, it lets you in to the secrets of existence.

Life is not cheap, not a single drop of blood, or a single blade of grass, or even the energy used to remind you to swallow before you choke is all a favour that takes great effort to produce.

All the people who are not going out of their way to care are underestimating what is behind all the mysteries of the world.And this is truly a very mysterious existence indeed.

Let them know you care in everything you do, it will open doors hidden in plain sight from those who dont care. Just like any business promotes staff that help it make profits.

I have listened over the years to many occult teachers who say to make that spiritual journey of care in this life, when you die you continue from where you left off here, its not a fresh start after death, its a continuation from where you left off, how ever you left off.

The hindus of India are not stupid when they treat cow and other animals like royalty, and they are not suffering as much as Nigerians either.
Are you vegan?
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by obedience4(m): 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2023
Maysdevices:
Simple googling would save you the stress of replying wrongly.

Ok..
Cheers
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Lama70(m): 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2023
Pascal9:
soo i should disturb myself with an unverified statement from a nonentity, claiming to be something, you are degenerate, do you think i give a Bleep about your ancestors who are cavemen. look yourself in the mirror, are you human, are you humanised, you are surporting animal cruelty, soo for you, in this 21century you still reason like your primate ancestors., My friend common go get education and stop embarrassing yourself

Go and learn how to string a sentence together. No punctuations, and no proper use of capital letters to begin any sentence. Wrong spellings and misapplication of tenses.

You are definitely a kindergarten stuff. Go get busy with "QUEEN'S PRIMER '. Lol.
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by membranus: 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2023
Emma1Oj:
oga that stuff isn't eatable sir.

Says who?
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2023
It should have been relocated to a better environment. Those people probably encroached on it territory. Sad.
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Rebirth212: 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

Chai

PEPPER SOUP don land ooo..

E be like say na to JAZZ in benue like dis ooo..

I miss this guy
No homo

Na to press press all my WEED together inside bag and JAZZ in benue..

Abeg make una drop better LOCATION..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Pascal9: 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2023
Lama70:

Go and learn how to string a sentence together. No punctuations, and no proper use of capital letters to begin any sentence. Wrong spellings and misapplication of tenses.

You are definitely a kindergarten stuff. Go get busy with "QUEEN'S PRIMER '. Lol.
i got no time for that, i only let you know my mind, if am writing exam, you will know that you are not my level, but that's by the way, we should not destroy the animals that mother nature created along with us to live with, just because we are more intelligent or hungry, that is wickedness. It is horrible.
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Majesty7: 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
kettykings:
Was it the people that were terrorizing the habitat of the hippo or the hippo that was terrorizing their river, while the loss of lives is regrettable, the preservation of the habitats of exotic animals should be a top priority issue, benue should not be like other states that cannot let the defenseless breathe

smiley Are you a Nigerian or just a wannabe...?

You called a hippo a defenseless creature? You this children grin grin grin
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Majesty7: 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2023
Pascal9:
i got no time for that, i only let you know my mind, if am writing exam, you will know that you are not my level, but that's by the way, we should not destroy the animals that mother nature created along with us to live with, just because we are more intelligent or hungry, that is wickedness. It is horrible.

You this people can be very funny grin

1 Like

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by slimfit1(m): 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2023
jrusky:

Killer and destructive hippo your helper Are you OK?

You can capture it document your process and make money out of it.
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by DaveHarry(m): 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2023
Hope una go chop am too
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Lama70(m): 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
Pascal9:

It appears to me you are teachable. After all you have improved in your writing. However, i will keep pounding it into your thick skull that that bean-sized object in your skull shouldn't be called a brain. It is purely something else.

No brain at all at all.
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Pascal9: 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
Lama70:

It appears to me you are teachable. After all you have improved in your writing. However, i will keep pounding it into your thick skull that that bean-sized object in your skull shouldn't be called a brain. It is purely something else.

No brain at all at all.
A slowpoke like you can't teach me, you got nothing upstairs
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by IyanuDeb(f): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2023
Heartless people, you won't go after those dangerous men terrorising our country, it's the poor animal that you can handle undecided

1 Like

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
Nonsense... What about the ones terrorizing ur villages and communities, raping and slaughtering ur mother's, daughters,sister and wives, killing/ maiming ur brothers and Fathers and sons destroying ur farms and taking over ur lands. What have u done to them u little warms. U tremble in ur beds and piss on urselves when u here them coming and with ur last strength u run like a group of pigmy cowards scampering for safety. Yet u have the balls to destroy a creature minding his business in his own habitat where u went to distabilize and cause chaos. Keep hunting hippos. The real wild animals taking over ur ancestral lands will finish u all undecided
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Lama70(m): 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2023
Pascal9:
A slowpoke like you can't teach me, you got nothing upstairs

Mr. Bean Brain,

You're the most moronic entity ever to cross my path in the last couple of years.

Just when I think you're learning, you suffer a relapse and we find you on the starting block again.

Pray, when will this unending circle of unproductivity come to an end in the life of this traumatized donkey?
You need help, and may help come your way soon. Amen.
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Munzy14(m): 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
sleek214:
Why should I subscribe to your YouTube channel, with this your ugly voice and bad pronunciation. Please go get someone to be doing the presentation for you.
As in eeeh🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Truthee: 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
ECASH120:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB87iSSvZYg

Youths have killed a Hippopotamus they claim has been terrorising waterways in Agatu Local Government Area of Benue State.

It was gathered that the incident happened on Thursday, July 6, 2023, near Ebete, a hamlet on the border between Benue and Nasarawa States.

Olikita Ekani, a former media aide to the immediate past governor of Benue State, Samuel Ortom, shared a video of the youths killing the animal with local tools.

“Agatu youths killed a monster that was terrorising their waterways between Adeke and Ebete,” he captioned the video.

“According to one of the eyewitnesses, the animal had stopped most of the fishermen from freely carrying out their legitimate occupation freely as they have kept them indoor, destroyed their canoes and wounded some fishermen.”

"He also added that the same animal was involved the eating up of farm produce and destruction of farm lands in the riverine villages in Agatu.

“It was alleged that the same animal also killed someone in Makurdi near the old bridge before escaping to Agatu through River Benue.”

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/7/youths-kll-monster-hippopotamus-terr0rising-benue-waterways-video.html

My guy say na "they carried the object" grin grin

This guy na low key comedian sha.

All these troll comments like say una go fit express pass the guy. grin
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by ufotunang: 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
Pepper soup for those benue youths and people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) / A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) / Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.